The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Day Turned Bad (M, Female.)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Good Day Turned Bad (M, Female.) - Page 2 Empty Re: Good Day Turned Bad (M, Female.)

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:50 pm

Ariel pats her horse’s head gently before getting on the blanketed custom made saddle. She says, “I can ride for three days straight if I have to in order to be free to remember my past.” She motions him to lead the way as she could hear people coming there way at a very fast pace. Nickolas yells from behind them, “Ariel get back here! That man is dangerous!” She yells back him, “Never! You took my past away from me! I am not going to let you take my future away.”

Back to top Go down

Good Day Turned Bad (M, Female.) - Page 2 Empty Re: Good Day Turned Bad (M, Female.)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:08 pm

Darious jumped up on his horse and then took off rideing as fast as he could with Ariel beside him. "Don't worry they won't carch us." He says as he pulled out a few smoke bombs tossing them over his shoulder chuckling as they exploded.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:16 pm

Ariel looks at him and says, “Good because I don’t think it would be a good idea for me to go back there.” She winces as her head begins to hurt again and lays her head on her horse’s neck. Storm helps her stay in the saddle without making her have to sit up. Blood begins to drip out of her nose as the pain increases.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:10 pm

He looked over to her.."Me either." He says as he then looked forwards before looking back to her. "Ariel!?...Are you ok." He asks as he slowed down once they lost their chasers.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:22 pm

Ariel looks at him and says, “I don’t know what is wrong with me.” Storm rears up and picks up her pace as they were near a river. Storm helps her down and she dips her head in the cold water. She comes up and looks around as her head continues to hurt. She says to Darious, “Some time I will have to go to a hospital.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:32 am

He followed her to the river and then gets off walking over to her and kneeling down before standing back up. "We can go right now." He says as he looked over to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:38 pm

Ariel looks at him and asks, “How much farther do we need to go to get to your place.” Her eyes were glazed over as she looked into his eyes. Her head was calm down for now. She gets on her horse slowly. She was not going to rush her movements just in case she were to faint. (Are you going to respond to the other role-plays.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:27 pm

He looked to her and then smiles..."Not much further." He says as he looked to her and then frowned

(Yeah trying to find them lol)
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:32 pm

(Lol.) Ariel sighs and says, “Don’t look at me like that. I will be fine after all the running and excitement stops. It is too much for my body to handle.” She motions for him to lead the way as she rests slightly against her horse’s mane and neck. Her head and heart soon started to relax as they began to move again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:25 pm

"Sorry." He says as he they rode for a little longer before comming to a stop. "Its here." He says with a smile as he got off his horse tieing it to the post.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:04 pm

Ariel sighs and gets off her horse when he does. She slowly goes to his side as her head started to spin again. She says, “I think it is going to take me a while to get all my memories back. I think these headaches are my body’s way of trying to get them back.” She looks up into his eyes a moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:20 pm

He go off his horse and then tied his down before walking over to her and then places his arm around her. "I'll help you you." He says as he looked to her. "I'm sure everything will be fine."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:58 am

Ariel looks at him and smiles for a moment. She says, “He is not going to stop looking for me. I am his prize, he never is denied his prize.” She puts her hand on her stomach where her baby use to be. A tear goes down her face as she got a faint memory of the baby’s kick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:56 pm

He looked to her and then sighed..."If it comes down to it...I'll have to kill him then." He says with a sigh as he put an arm around her...."Are you ok?" He asks her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:59 pm

Ariel shook her head and said, "No I am not okay. They killed our baby, told you I was dead, took my memories away, and then almost married me off." She looks at him sadly and kisses his cheek ever so softly. She says, "Let's go inside Darious. It's going to rain soon."

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:21 pm

Darious smiles.."Alright." He says as he felt her kiss his cheek softly. He then took her hand and lead her inside. "We'll be safe here." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:21 pm

Ariel goes inside with him and looks around trying to gain her memories back. She sits down and asks, "I still can't see why you did not stay with me that day. You promised me you would not leave me anymore." She holds her stomach as though she was searching for some form of life inside her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:02 pm

He looks to her and then sighs..."They were going to kill you if I didn't complete my contract." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:58 am

Ariel looks at him and says, “I know Darious, but I still don’t have to approve of it.” She sits down at a table to rest her head. She looks at him and says, “You must hate me…forgetting who you are what we were. Losing our child and moving on with another man.” She looks at the floor unsure what to do. She begins to cry softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:33 pm

He looked to her..."What...No..I could never hate you." He says as he walked over to her kneeling down and rubbing her back soothingly..."We both thought each other was dead..." He says.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:22 am

Ariel looks in his eyes and says, “I did not think you were dead, my love. My memories were taken from me and I am sorry.” She gets close to him and kisses him deeply as she had been doing before the accident. She wraps her arms around his neck and brings him closer to her wanting his love. She strokes his neck as she kisses him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:18 pm

He looked to her..."YEah." He says as ehthen smiles kissing her back just as deeply wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her closer as well as he deepened the kiss
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:01 pm

Ariel moans in the kiss and takes off his armor. She says, “I have missed you my love. Make love to me my love.” She then takes the top layer of her dress off letting it fall to the floor. She rubs up against him wanting him to give into her. She looks in his eyes her body begging him to give in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:46 pm

He smiles as he helps her with his armor his eyes trailed over her body as she pulled her dress off...It had been years since he seen her. He then fully undresses and works her bra and panties off before pressing agaisnt her kissing her deeply before moving to her neck kissing and sucking softly as his hands roamed her body.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:04 am

Ariel says enjoying it, “About time you give in.” She smiles some wanting more of him and she guides him to the bedroom. She goes to the bed and sits back on the bed. She says playfully, “I am waiting Darling…” Ariel knew he hated it when she called him darling but it was fun to make him mad. It made their love making even better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next