The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Day Turned Bad (M, Female.)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Good Day Turned Bad (M, Female.) - Page 3 Empty Re: Good Day Turned Bad (M, Female.)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:42 pm

He grinned as he follows her into the bedroom. He then watches her sit back on the bed.."I'll allow that just this once." He says with a slight growl as he moved over to her kissing her deeply and passionatly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Good Day Turned Bad (M, Female.) - Page 3 Empty Re: Good Day Turned Bad (M, Female.)

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:04 am

"I'll allow that just this once." He said with a slight growl. Ariel looks at him as made his way to be on top of her. She smiles some as they kiss and says, "Oh you know you love me so you can't punish me." She kisses deeply as her body wanted more of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:20 pm

He grinned as he pressed his body into hers with want..."I know..." He says with a grin as he moved to her neck and kissing and sucking softly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:54 pm

(Can you add more to your post?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3