The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Luck (Reserved..M)

2 posters

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Go down

What Luck (Reserved..M) - Page 7 Empty Re: What Luck (Reserved..M)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:22 am

Dorion followed them to the trailer and then watched as Jared grabbed the blankets laying them out. "Thats prolly a good Idea." He says with a smile as he then put Devin next to Kat. before gettin into the trailer himself
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:26 pm

jared nodded slightly. '' just keep an eye on them, i will drive a little slower to make it alot less bumpy. '' with that he headed to the front of the truck after locking the doors before starting it up and headed back to the building.

ariel sat down next to dorion and sighed as she rubbed her head. '' what a mess.... heh and to think he got kat that pissed off.. never knew that could happen''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:27 pm

Dorion nodded as he looked over to Ariel..."Yeah No kidding...I didn't think it was possible to piss her off." He says as he then cocked his head to the side..."Lets jsut hope she doesn't wake up pissed..." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:56 am

ariel blinked before glancing at kat. " ohhhh i didn't think of that. .. errr... hmmm i hope your brother wakes up first. heh . ' she shifted before relaxing as she leaned against him, this time ignoring the bumps, she would glance at kat every now and then every time she moved. or made a noise, but not once did she open her eyes.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:32 am

Dorion smiles as he put his arm around Ariel..."I'm sure it'll be ok." He says with a smile as he too looked back one Kat moved. "I just hope that there both gonna be alright." He syas
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:00 pm

ariel nodded before relaxing against him." heh though you gotta admit, its his fault... he did something to her... soo who knows .. " she kept watching kat before yawning and half closed her eyes" been a long night. " mumbled before closing her eyes completely..

after a while kat slowly began to stir, she had a huge headache and really didn't know what was going on. shifting a little she lightly rubbed her head before giving a slight grunt as a small bump jarred her. " eh... what happened?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:24 pm

Dorion smiles as he stayed up holding her against him as her eyes closed.

He then looked over to Dorion.."Thought we'd ask you..." He says as he pointed over to Devin..."I'm not sure."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:27 pm

kat grunted as she slowly opened her eyes before wincing. even the tiniest bit of light hurt her head. ' ow... how the hell would i know.. " grumbled before glancing over at him then frowned again. " where the hell are we and why the hell are we in a truck ?" glanced at devin before scowling, she didn't know why she was pissed at him but for some reason she had an urge to slap him. leaning up she glared at him again before shoving him. " Jackass you need to wake up. '
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:39 pm

Dorion chuckled slightly as he looked over to her..."Intresting." He syas with a grin as he then looked to Devin who grumbled slightly

Eventually he sat up with a groan.."Ohhh where are we...Who the hell are all of you..." He muttered rubbing his eyes.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:41 pm

kat glared even more. "thats what you get for whatever the hell you did to me. " she growled out. scooting away from him before wincing again as her head hurt even worse.. " dorion you talk to him before i slap him. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:47 pm

Devin looked to her confused..."I don't even know who the hell you are....." He says as he looked around at everyone else..."Stop and Le'me out..." He muttered as he stood up.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:49 pm

ariel opened her eyes before sighing as she leaned up " sit down... its your fault you don't remember. my guess is you used your powers on kat and it sorta backfired... this guy here is your brother.. kat over there.. was your mate of sorts... heh though right now she looks like she wants to beat the snot out of you .and no we can't stop. jared is taking us back to the building. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:56 pm

Devin looked to her..."You don't even know me..." He muttered as he looked to her...He then looked to Kat and then smirked..."As if I would be so lucky...I don't know any of you...Stop trying to manupuliate me." He growled as he backed up into a corner.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:59 pm

Ariel arched a brow before laughing. " hah i know you .. your name is devin, and your brother is dorion.. your actually twins if you hadn't noticed you idiot. .. ooo kat did you hear that? "

kat looked up before narrowing her eyes at devin. " yea i heard... he is lucky he has amnesia or something or i really would beat the snot out of him. " she mumbled and rubbed her eyes. ' gawd whatever you did to me devin its giving me a killer headache. " she glanced at dorion and sighed." are you going to calm him down or something? i would really hate to smack him while i have a headache."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:03 pm

Dorion sighed and shook his head..

Devin smirked..."As he looked to Ariel...So what..." He says as he then looked over to Kat.."I didn't do anything to you..." He grumbled as he then looked to Dorion..."Try it...Just see.." He says with a mutter as he then leaned back closing his eyes relaxing.

"I don't think theres anything I can do." He muttered
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:06 pm

kat grunted before glancing at him and scowled. " I remember some things up to a certain point and your the only one i know who has an abilitiy of something like that so shut up devin. " she growned out before wincing as the truck went over another bump. making her lose her balance as she practically tripped over shira who grunted and gave a growl before going back to sleep. " damn it i am going to smack jared too!" she grumbled as she closed her eyes, it helped to ease the pain in her head. it didn't take long for the truck to slow down,and stop , signaling that they where back at the building.

Ariel grinned. " well now now be nice you two.. come on . lets get back in side you can have a shower, something to eat and possibly another big nap to help clear your heads and maybe get some of your memory back. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:13 pm

Devin growled..."I didn't do anything." He growled as he stood up once more when the truck stopped..."Whos to say your not jsut trying to make me think that I know you." He smirked as the side of the truck ripped open and he jumped out dissappearing into town.

Dorion growled.."Damn it..." He muttered as he then looked to Ariel..."Lets jsut hope hes not hungry." He muttered as he jumped out the hole and went after him
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:18 pm

Ariel sighed. " yeap.. lets just hope.. " she blinked then grinned as she grabbed kat. " come on.. your coming, you two created this mess you two are gonna fix it... if i remember correctly , he seemed to like your blood alot. "

Kat frowned and nodded slightly " yea... so? " her eyes widened before sighing. '' damn.. i am gonna be used as bait... ''

ariel grinned '' definitely, now we just need to find him. " she could easily follow him, they where not the only ones who had abilities. ariel had a knack for being able to find people with no problem. she didn't know how she did it. she could just do it. she quickly spotted devin and dorion before pulling kat foward. " hey devin. looky what i got. ' she grinned, taking a knife and slicing it over kats wrist, ignoring kats yelp of pain as blood swelled up quickly before dripping down her arm.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:46 pm

Devin stopped in his tracks Dorion a few feet behind him...Devin then flung Dorion threw a building before appearing infront of Kat flinging Ariel behind Dorion before grabbing Kat and then dissapearing.

Dorion winced slightly looking down seeing a peice of wood threw his stomach..."Damn..." HE groaned as he then looked up seeing Ariel. Wincing as she smashed onto his chest knocking the wind out of him

Devin smirked as they appeared in the park Kat was being held by his telekinesis..."YOu smelll...WOnderful." He grinned as walked up grabbing her wrist licking it clean of her blood before healing it...He then moved up behind her sinking his fangs into her neck and drinking quicklly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:50 pm

kat yelped before blinking surprise finding herself in a park before trying to move, bitting her lip as he healed the slice on her wrist before moaning as he sank his fangs into her neck. she couldn't it help but try and squirm as much as she could, trying to rub up against him since the bite was definitely making her react to it.

ariel grunted as she quickly got off of dorion before swearing loudly , moving to pull the peice of wood out of his stomache before trying to heal it as much as she could, ' that brother of yours is becoming a huge pain love. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:00 pm

Devin groaned loving the tast of her blood. He continued to drink from her pressing himself agaisnt her as he fed.

Dorion winced as the wood was pulled out..."Damn it..." He groaned..."I agree...I say we put him down.." He growled as he stood up.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:04 pm

ariel snorted" heh i can tranq him, thankfully i know where they are at.. i tagged kat , sooo its easy to find them. "

kat moaned again , resting her head against his shoulder as he continued to feed. she was rubbing up against him as much as she could. " gah damn you and your biting ' she murmured, bitting her lip. ' we hmmmm should go home you know. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:26 pm

He grinned as he moved back slightly..."Only if its with you." He says with a grin running his tongue over her wounds healing them...."Or we can just leave and do what ever we want." He says with a grin..."Leave here."

Dorion nodded..."Sounds good." He grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:37 pm

kat groaned again before squirming slightly then grinned. " h mmm definitely with you. come on , i want somewhere quiet. hmmm where we can have lots of fun. "

ariel sighed as she pulled him up. " heh come on lets go findyour dork of a brother and knock some sense into him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:39 pm

Devin grinned as he let her go before taking her hand..."Lead the way." He says with a smile.

Dorion winced slightly..."YEah..." He says as he followed her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next