The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Luck (Reserved..M)

2 posters

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

What Luck (Reserved..M) - Page 16 Empty Re: What Luck (Reserved..M)

Post by silverwolflady Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:31 am

(( O.O your online here but not on msn.. get your booty on msn XD ))

she grinned'' really now and how would you do that? i could always go and lock myself in the bathroom or something and keep you tied up here. '' she teased.

ariel grinned'' carefull your clothes may end up getting ripped to shreds you know'' she reached down and swiftly pulled his shirt off before moving to his pants..
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:17 am

He grinned..."I'm prety good at getting what I want love." He says with a wink as he cocked his head to the side..."Well that wouldn't be fair." He says with a grin.

He grinned..."Oh I wouldn't doubt that." He grinned as he leaned over and then nipped her collar bone lightly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:53 am

kat grinned as she leaned down and nipped his chest lightly '' really now.. maybe i should test that theory '' she teased as she moved to get off the bed.

ariel squirmed and bit her lip as he nipped her collar bone'' hmmmm well good. if you doubted i would have to show you.'' she teased , tugging at pants before getting rid of them, running her hands over bare skin now as her fingers danced over his length.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:38 am

He grinned as she nipped his chest lightly before moving to get off the bed his hands pulled her up to him..."Hmmmm maybe later eh?" He says with a grin.

He grinned.."I bet you would." He says with a smile as he he tugged his pants off before running her hands over his skin. He then let out a sigh as her fingers danced over his length.."Hmm..Tease." he grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:56 pm

kat squeaked and laughed as she squirmed against him, rubbing her entire body against his slowly just to tease him '' hmmm really now. ? why don't you convince me to do it later?"

ariel snorted'' when am i not a tease hun ? i mean your yummy and i love to tease'' she grinned as she leaned down and flicked her tongue over the tip of him, looking up at him to see his reaction.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:40 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."Well then Alright..." He says with a grin as he pulled her to him and then quickly had her pinned beneeth him..."Hmmm looks like I have the upper hand." He grinned leaning down and running his long fangs over her neck.

He grinned as he looked to her..."Very true." he grinned as he watched her flick her tongue over his tip making his member jump slightly in want. "YOur even tastier." He grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:17 am

kat squeaked before squirming under him, groaning slightly as he ran his fangs over her neck '' ohh now look who is teasing'' she was growing a bit tired of the teasing game, even though she started it now she wanted more, rubbing her body up against him more she wrapped her legs around his waist and grinned' hmmm i want more.. so what are you going to do now?"

ariel grinned'' nah i am not tastier.. you are'' she teased, running her tongue over him again just to see him jump. '' tell me what you want.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:17 am

He grinned as he looked to her..."Well I shall do it untill you submit." He grinned as he looked to her. "Hmm More huh?" He grinned as he then sang his fangs into her neck.

Dorion smirked slightly as he looked to her.."Hmmm I don't think so." he grinned as his member jumped slightly and Dorion squirmed ..."I want you...Always you." He grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:09 am

kat gasped and arched up hard against him as she moaned loudly, closing her eyes as pleasure shot through her body, '' ohhh definitely more baby you make it feel really good'' she panted as she squirmed under him. Enjoying his bite as she usually did.

Ariel grinned as she moved to straddle his hips this time and leaned forward to lightly kiss him '' hmmm well then you can have me baby, i think you been good enough to get a treat'' she teased as she nuzzled his neck before moving to his chest, allowing her fangs to come out full just as she reached down to guide his length into her, sinking her fangs in at the same time as she settled completely on him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:36 pm

Devin smirked as Kat arched up agaisnt him. He then bit harder and deeper hitting the good nerves even better still teasing her.

Dorion smirked slightly as he kissed her back..."Good cuz I dunno what I would do with out you love." He says with a smirk as he felt her reach down to guide his length into her and then then sank her fangs in.."Ohhhh hell ya..." He groaned as pleasure hit him instantly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:49 am

Kat moaned again , nearly coming up off the bed if it wasn't for the fact that he was holding her down, he nearly made her climax just with his bite.. ' ohh your evil'' she mumbled biting her lip as she squirmed under him still, her body feeling so sensitive that even the sheets on the bed was getting to her.

ariel grinned a she looked up at him, sinking her fangs into his chest deeper to hit more of the nerves a she slowly rocked her hips just to tease him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:06 am

Devin smirked as she squirmed more underneeth him. He then healed the bit moving back with a grin..."Hmm Tasty." He says with a smirk as he grabbed him self rubbing his tip agaisnt her wetness before slamming into her with a deep groan.

Dorion groaned louder as her fangs sank into his chest deeper.."Ohhh god love..." He groaned as she teased the hell out of him.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:22 pm

kat flushed as he removed his fangs before moaning louder as he slammed into her '' ohhhh man i am going to get you back '' she teased a she arched up hard against him, wrapping her legs around his waist a she trembled under him '' your addicting'' she mumbled, looking up at him, wanting to watch him move.

Ariel grinned a she looked up at him before slowly healing the bite, leaning up to lightly kiss him '' you know you love it baby.'' she shifted her hips slightly as she moved a little more on him, enjoying the pleasure that was slowly building.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:50 pm

He grinned as he looked down at her with a smirk when she said she was gonna get him back.."I hope so." He says with a groan as he started to pound into her relentlessly.

He groaned as he kissed her..."Oh hell ya." He says with a smirk as he started to move along with her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:44 pm

Kat sucked in a breath a she tried her best to keep his pace, she was definitely enjoying it and if this was one of the ways he learned to control his hunger and other urges, she damn well loved it and actually hoped things wouldn't change that much after they where released from the room. Running her nails down his back she grinned a she leaned up and ran her fangs over his chest,looking up at him a she gave a sharp nip, drawing a bit of blood.

Ariel moaned as he began to move with her, adding more to the pleasure as she used his shoulders as balance '' hmmm i love it when you do that you know. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:01 pm

Devin grinned as he continued to pound into her his thrusting getting deeper as he continued groaning as she nipped his chest and drew blood

Dorion smirked as he continued to move with her..."I'm glade you do." he says with a groan
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:09 pm

kat whimpered in pleasure as she squirmed under him even more, running her tongue over the bite she did to catch his blood as she looked up at him. Shifting her hips a little she shoved at his shoulders to roll him over as she shifted her hips a little as she now looked down at him '' hmm yum''

Ariel stuck her tongue out at him lightly as she leaned close and lightly nipped his lip, moving her hips as much as she could as she gave another moan of pleasure, already feeling it building.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:19 pm

He groaned as he continued grinning as she forced him over and worked her hips agaisnt him..."Hmmm...Only for you." He grinned.

Dorion smirked as she nipped his lip and then groaned as she moved her hips as much as she could. "Ohhh hell ya love." He groaned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:22 pm

Kat bit her lower lip as she leaned back, wanting to watch him as she moved on him '' hmm good, considering i am not yummy''she teased, just to see what he would do.

Ariel grinned as she looked up at him '' well, if you want to do something you can you know.. hmm anything that feels good though''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:39 pm

He smirked as he leaned up sinking his fangs into her neck pulling a few times before moving back healing her wounds..."Your very yummy." he says with a grin

He smirked as he looked over to her..."I'm good right now love." He says with a smirk as he then grabbed her hips holding her still and then thrusting up into her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:46 pm

Kat gasped and moaned deeply as he bit her, sending her over the edge as she climaxed hard, arching against him and bitting her lip'' ohhh that was no fair'' she flushed in embarrassment, even though it was his fault that she went off before he did.

Ariel grinned'' ohhh allright ooo what you doing' ' blinked in surprise as he grabbed her hips and held her still as he took over' Ohhhhh '' bit her lip and moaned softly , squirming slightly as much as she could.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:48 pm

He looked to her and groaned as she climaxed hard..."Ohhh damn...I think it was fair..." He says with a smirk as he continued to ram into her.

He groaned as he contuined to thrust up into her with a groan.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:53 pm

Kat flushed as she eyed him curiously even as she bit her lip to keep from making alot more noises'' really now.. hnmmmm your such a tease''

Ariel moaned and dug her nails into his shoulders slightly , he was driving her nuts but she loved it. '' ohh man , soo close.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:57 pm

He smirked as he looked to her..."Of course love." he says with a smile as he then grinned..."Anything special you want me to do?" He asks her with a smile as he continued hammering into her.

He grinned as he felt her getting close..."Hmmm...I'm gonna wear you out love." He smirked
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:03 pm

Kat shook her head slightly as she half closed her eyes, allready getting close again' ' hmmm just do what you do , get as rough as you want and make me exhausted but feel good. ''

Ariel grinned slightly '' hmm well your gonna have to do alot more then this to wear me out love.. '' she teased as she shuddered a little in pleasure.. trying her best to hold it back..
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next