The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister)

Page 13 of 44 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 44  Next

Go down

War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister) - Page 13 Empty Re: War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister)

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:49 pm

Isis whimpers as his teasing was very tempting at the moment. She uncovers her head and looks up at him blushing deeply and smiling. She kisses him deeply and strokes her lover's body. She kisses his neck. His skin was scarred but still was her lover's body. His touch was still warm and kind sweet. She looks at him slightly as she kisses his body.

Back to top Go down

War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister) - Page 13 Empty Re: War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:34 am

Grinnng at the effect he was having on his beautiful woman he continued to play with her and softly sunk a finger into her folds and began to thumb her clit.

"See my love we can still play" He whimpered slightly as her hands moved over her scared body. Then he let her kiss his ugly scaredbody as he fingered her womanhood.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:02 am

Isis looks up at him sensing his uncomfortable state. She kisses him on the lips trying to reassure him he was still handsome. That he was still the man she wanted to marry. She was enjoying his touch on her. She was moaning but no sounds were coming out of. She whimpers his name wanting him to enjoy this too. She strokes his body gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:32 pm

As his sweet Isis kissed him on his lips. "How did I end up so lucky that even after I blow myself up I still get the most prefect woman" He then continued to softly play with her folds. He wanted her to know that it would alright and he loved her.

"Soon baby the doctor will come in and see how bad my legs are, its gong to be hard so if you have too I will understand if you have to go"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:58 pm

Isis looks at him still lost in the sweet pleasure. She shakes slightly in delight. She looks in his eyes giving him a look that told him she wasn't going anywhere. She nips at his lip and cuddles into him feeling her body hitting her climax. She kisses his chest and closes her eyes. She was planning on fixing up her lover as soon as she could get him home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:55 pm

Grinning down at Isis "See I can still drive you nuts my sweet sexy woman" He then nodded "I knew you werent going anywhere my sweetie I just wanted to give you the chanse" Wrapping his arms around her he kissed the top of her head. "My love I will always love you"

Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:05 pm

Isis smiles some and watches as a strange woman was walking around the hospital in a panic. She watches the woman closely trying to figure out who she is. It could not be Andrew's mother. This woman was taller and his mother knew where their room was. Isis sees a stray strand of silver hair and tenses up completely. If it was her mother who left her and her father when she was young, there was going to be hell on earth in this hospital.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:41 am

Andrew watched Isis and then followed her eyes to the woman. "Baby do you know her?" He didnt like how upset the woman was making his lovely girl so he hit the call nurse botton when the nurse came Andrew pointed to the woman in the hallway. "That woman is upsetting Isis can you please see who she is and what she wants"

Andrew kissed Isis "I will not let her hurt you my love"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:08 am

Before the nurse could respond, the woman walks into the room and looks at Isis. She says calmly, “Hello Isis it has been a long time since I have seen you.” The woman looked exactly like Isis. She has silver hair, red eyes, and a voice that could turn any man into putty in the palms of her hands. Isis glares at her mother her mother sighs sitting in a chair by her daughter’s bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:54 am

When the woman came in Andrew glared at her. So she was Isis mother. Andrew glared at her and held Isis more protectivily. He looked to the nurse and mouthed "Please get some guards here now" He then watched the mom and Isis.

"Hello I am Andrew, Isis Fiance may I help you?" His voice held anger towards the woman that had hurt Isis so much.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:07 am

Isis’s mother looks at Andrew and says, “I figured she would deny what she was. But I did not see her getting together with an army brat.” As the nurse was going to the door to get some help, Isis’s mother whispers a few words and time freezes around the three of them. Isis looks at her mother with hate filled eyes. Her mother looks at her and says with a sigh, “Oh relax Isis my dear. I am not here to hurt you. I am here to help you and your so called lover get better.” Her mother surrounds them with white candles. Isis glares at her still feeling uneasy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:55 pm

After being called a Army Brat Andrew glared at the woman. He clenched his fists at his side and he was about to give this woman a tongue lasing explaining that he was proud of his father and was proud of what he was and to tell this woman to go to hell. But before he ould she did something and everything around them froze.

He held Isis close to him as the mother continued. "No you will not touch me, your daughter has no voice and a sore arm you fix her before you touch me" He glared at them woman. "Isis seems to be a bit angrey at you so maybe you can do this one nice thing for her"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:36 pm

Isis’s mother looks at him a moment and says, “I planned on helping you first because you hurt worse, okay soldier boy.” She lays a book on the bed and mumbles several words and slowly a white mist travels to Isis’s throat and arm. The skin heals quickly on her arm and becomes perfectly smooth. Isis looks at her mother and says slowly but clearly, “You should not be here mother. I thought you grew tired of father and me?” Her mother looks at her and says, “I grew tired of your father trying to make me stop being a witch. I could never grow tired of you sweetheart. You are a natural witch and healer, I have always been proud of you.” Isis looks at Andrew and says, “Now it is time to get you healed and out of this hospital.” Isis and her mother say the spell together making it two times stronger. The white mist covers his entire body going to work healing his body. Isis holds his hand so he knew she was still with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:53 pm

Glaring at Isis mother he took a disliking to her, he could tell that she didnt like him. Didnt like that her daughter had fallen in love with a Soldier. He wanted to show her mom that she cared for her daughter. He watched as the white mist appeared he grew even more nervous for his girl.

But once he saw that she was healing he relaxed slightly. When he heard her sweet voice he kissed her cheek "I missed your voice my sweet Angel"

When their attention tuned to him. He wanted to object but it was too late. He looked to Isis and held on to her hand a little fearful.

He didnt care that she she was a witch he loved her but would her healing him cause pain for them?
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:04 pm

Isis could sense the spell could not fix all his wounds. The mist finished what it could do and left his body alone. He still had a lot of deep scars and by what she could see; he would still be bound to a wheelchair. Her mother says, “Your soldier can feel your touch on his legs now and he can move them to an extent. If he wants to walk again, he will have to work for it.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:08 pm

When the mist fishished Andrew did feel a lot better. He turned to Isis and kissed her firmly on her lips and smiled. "My sweet prefect Angel I love you" He looked over to her mom.

"I thank you for helping me, but I must know why you hate me so much?" He held Isis. "I plan on marring your daughter I love her and I will be standing at the end of the aisle on our wedding day"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:28 pm

Isis kisses him back and says, “I love you too
my handsome soldier.” Her mother looks at him as he speaks to her. She says, “I
just don’t like you.” Isis sighs and says, “Mom I think it is time for you to
go. After you unfreeze the hospital.” Her mother sighs and undoes the spell. Everyone
who was frozen came out of the spell dizzy and confused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:30 pm

Isis kisses him back and says, “I love you too my handsome soldier.” Her mother looks at him as he speaks to her. She says, “I just don’t like you.” Isis sighs and says, “Mom I think it is time for you to go. After you unfreeze the hospital.” Her mother sighs and undoes the spell. Everyone who was frozen came out of the spell dizzy and confused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:57 pm

Grinning hearing Isis express her love for him caused Andrews heart to soar. He glared at her mother. "You have no right to not like me, I love your daughter, and I realize I hurt her inlisting in the Army, but I did it for us, and even if I came back injured I did come back and because of me two innocent Afgan children have a new start on life, numoerus Soldiers are coming home to their familes"

He kissed Isis cheek as she unfroze the hospital. He looked around and then glared at the mother. "So tell me one more time why do you hate me so?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:15 am

Isis looks at her mother seeing her rage starting to surface. She says to her love, "Don't press your luck with my mother my love." Her mother glares at Andrew and says, "I just plain hate you soldier boy." Isis glares at her mother and says, "Go away mother you have done what you came here for. There is no more need of you." Her mother looks at her with a smile, "I came here to make sure your powers stay awaken this time." Isis sighs and says, "I don't want to be like you mom."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:45 am

For Isis's sake Andrew nodded and calmed down. He was still seething on the inside but he hid it well for Isis, he didnt like her mother but he didnt want to upset Isis.

He listened to Isis and held her close worried that this was going to be hard on Isis she had just lost her father and now she was dismissing her mother from her life. He kissed her head while glaring at her mother "I love you Isis with all my heart, soul, mind and strength."
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:30 pm

Isis was shaking inside as she looks at her mother. Her mother says, "You no longer have a choice in the matter." The next thing she knows, her mother is saying a spell and making her powers wake up. Isis's eyes turn blue as her energy blows through the roof because of the sudden increase. Her body shakes as she feels like her body is on fire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:10 pm

Andrew still held Isis as she spoke to her mother. When her mother made her comment he grew even more nerverous. When her eyes changed and her body shook he glared at her mother "Why are you doing this? She just wanted to be happy" He held Isis wanting to take away all the pain.

"Isis I love you and always will no matter what"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:15 pm

Isis's mother says, "I will not let my only child give up her gifts just because she fell in love with you." Isis finally stops shaking and her eyes go back to normal. She looks at Andrew weakly and starts to cry. She cuddles into him as her mother leaves them in the hospital. Isis continues to cry as her lover holds her. She didn't want to be a witch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:27 pm

Still glaring at Isis mother "Leave her alone" He spoke in a stern voice but it was too late. When Isis stopped shaking and she looked up at him Andrew claimed his lips for a passionate kiss. Then continued to hold her. "Isis I love you now and I will love you forever I promise you, I am sorry I couldnt protect you from her" He softly ran a hand through her hair. "I love you"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 44 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 44  Next