The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister)

Page 8 of 44 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 26 ... 44  Next

Go down

War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister) - Page 8 Empty Re: War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister)

Post by Guest Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:08 pm

Isis looks at the doctor and says, “Just do everything you can for him.” She puts a warm blanket on Andrew and whispers in his ear, “I love you my dearest Andrew. Please keep fighting. I don’t want to lose you.” Tears go down her face once the doctor leaves the room. She was not crying for any serious reason. She just needed to relief some stress and it would help her fall asleep.

Back to top Go down

War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister) - Page 8 Empty Re: War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:46 am

The doctor nodded "We will give him some time to heal from his last surgeries then we will continue wth the skin grafting." The doctor puased as he watched he cover Andrew with the blanket and whisper to him. "He is a fighter, he really does love you" He nodded. "In time his memory will come back but with that might come nightmares, I will have guards at his door when that starts because he is likely to get violent but not know it"

He then watched for a few more minutes checked his vitals "I put the morphine drip on a time realease but if you think he is in more pain you can give him a extra dose."

Andrew slept through this. On the field his group were getting ready to come home. They all planned to met with Andrew he had saved so many people and many times at saved them so they were gong to see how he was and in turn to see how Isis was.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:20 am

Isis looks at the doctor a moment before getting herself some sleep. She did not want him to worry about her not getting enough sleep. Her eyes close and she drifts into a light sleep. When morning came, she woke up uneasy. A nurse comes in and brings her breakfast. She looks over at Andrew seeing he is still asleep. She sighs knowing Andrew would change because of this war. But she was committed to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:05 pm

Andrews dreams were filled with the war. Killing people, being shot at, watching other people die. He awoke with a start and noticed the morphine drip now had a count down. Peering over at the angel who looked as if she was still asleep he pressed a botton and then another until the count down stopped. Andrew smiled to himself. A nurse came running in and Andrew held his hand up. The nurse face was crestfallen "Private Hebden, if you do not have the meds you can go into a paininduced coma" Andrew shrugged

"The meds make me sleep and in the sleep I have nightmares" The nursed nodded

"I will see what they can do for that" Then was gone.

Without any meds the pain was unbeliveaby strong. But he kept on a brave face. He was without meds now and thats how he wanted it. He didnt want to dream and he wanted to remember what he couldnt.

He would not let Isis though, even though without the waer he risked a Coma.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:07 pm

Isis looks at him as she slowly wakes up from her sleep. She tenses some as she could see through his brave face. She goes to his side and says, “I can see you are in pain Andrew.” She strokes his cheek and says, “I am guessing you are waiting for some new meds.” She kisses him softly and tenderly as she knew he would be in pain. “You have always hated taking meds when it comes to pain.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:08 pm

Seeing that Isis was awake Andrew attempted to smile for her beniftie his face was still mostly covered but he could faintly feel her touch. He nodded to her comment. He didnt want the pain to stop as painful as it was it helped him remember, or at least he thought hoped it might.

A doctor walked in the room and smiled. "Private Hebden how are we" Andrew looked and shrugged. The doctor lifted the medical chart "You took yourself off the morphine. I suspect nightmares, that is to be excepted. "Well you have a few more surgeries ahead of you, more skin grafting then we are going to try to see if you can get mobailty back."

He took a doctor tool and began banging on Andrews legs, he showed no motion till the doctor got to above his waist. Giving Isis a worried look he marked down in his file. Then walked out. Andrew had no idea what just happened so he had no idea that he could be paralized.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:25 pm

Isis looks at Andrew and says, “You may end up in a wheelchair my love but that don’t matter. I will take care of you no matter.” She did not care if he could not remember her. She could earn his love again. “I got word that your men are coming to the states to see you. Maybe they bring back some of your memories. She keeps her burnt arm covered up as she sits beside him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:40 pm

Nodding his head groaning Andrew showed that he understood. He reached out and very slowly and painfully stroked her cheek He noticed her arm being covered and he pointed to it. "What.....what ha...." he struggled to speak and the frustration showed but he was clearly worried about her arm. It didnt seem to matter how bad he was burned he was still concered about her even if he didnt fully remember who she was.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:15 pm

Isis says, “My stove went haywire and a small fire kind of occurred. While I was putting it out, my arm got burnt.” She kisses his hand gently and says, “Now you need to relax.” She helps him get more comfortable in the bed. She says, “Now are you hungry or anything? I am sure the nurses and can find you something to eat.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:26 am

Listening to her story Andrew nodded. He wondered if it was okay truely so he clicked the call nurse button and when the nurse appeared Andrew struggled to talk then just pointed to Isis arm. The nurse nodding took it. "Have you been to your check up for this?" She paged another nurse. "Private Hebden here is having trobles talking please make a note and page the speicalist" The second nurse nodded. Since he was still mainly bandaged up it would be harder to check his throat.

The first nurse tended to Isis "How is the arm treating you?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:09 pm

Isis looks at the nurse a minute as she examines her arm. She says, “My arm is stiff but fine. Pay attention to my fancies’ needs not mine.” She winces as she moves her arm away from the pesky nurse. She sits down as some of the bandages on his neck are red. She says, “Um I think his neck wounds are reopened and are bleeding.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:27 pm

The room was imeditaly flooded wih people and Andrews bed was laid down and the bandages were snipped off and Andrews body tensed in pain. The doctors looked to Isis "He may need more surgeries you are the only family member listed on his consent form here, you have to decide if we gofor these surgeries, there is a chance that he will laspe into another coma, but with out it he can die, do oyu consent for more surgeries?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:32 pm

Isis looks at the doctors and says, “Do the surgeries. I rather him go into a coma than have him die.” She gets close Andrew and says, “You are going to be in a lot of pain but it will be worth it. You have to stay strong my love. I will be beside you every step of the way, I promise.” She did not want to lose the only man she has ever loved. She sees his parents coming as the doctors prepare him for surgery.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:58 pm

Andrew was quickly given medicene to make him fall asleep. He heard the voice of the Angel his Angel he nodded trying to tell her that he would fight. The pain was great the doctors were speaking "Mostly likely missed shapenal, infections" Andrew baraly heard the voices. He saw a older woman and man walk in as he was ready to be wheeled out.

His mom came rushing foward catching the end of it. "Andrew this is mom we will all be here when you come back"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:09 pm

Isis stops her from going too far and says, “He needs this surgery to survive but there is a high risk of him going into a form of coma.” She looks at his father a moment still feeling enraged about him forcing this joining the marines on Andrew. She sits in Andrew’s room and buries her face in her hands. She was stressed out and unsure if she was doing the right thing. Would he want to possibly go into a coma instead of death?

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:24 pm

His father sensing that Isis was angrey with him walked up to her. "Isis I know you hate me for this all. But something that you dont know." He paused "My father has willed Andrew a lot of money, but for him to see any of it he had to do a tour in the Marines" He rubbed the back of his neck. "I would have fought my father but he has since died and the lawyers said there was no way around it, Andrew wanted the money to give you a better life" He hugged her gently "Andrew is going to be okay you made the right choice thank you for being there for him"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:54 pm

Isis looks at him a moment and lets him hug her. “I knew about a will but not that it was his grandfather’s.” A tear goes down her face. “I am so scared. I don’t know if I could survive losing him. It has taken all I have to not cry in front of him for not knowing me. His men are coming here soon and it might bring back bad memories and make him worse.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:26 pm

Holding her close Andrews dad nodded. "I know Isis but he has you and somewhere he remembers you and you are doing a good thing being here for hm." His mom came ovr and held her and Andrews dad wrapped his arms around around both of the women.

Meanwhile Andrew was being opened up again, seemed that some peices of metal had Been missed the holes on his neck couldnt be explained but it was clear that he had gone off his meds and it was decided that after the surgery he would be placed in a medical induced coma and put in a ICU ward.

Doctors came up to the room. "Andrew is still in surgery, he had a lot of shapernal" He rubbed the back of his neck. "He has clearly been not using the meds, we have heard complaints that they cause nightmares, so we will b putting him in a medical incuded coma"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:37 pm

Isis looks at the doctor with tears going down her face. “How long will he have to be in the coma for and what will you be doing for him while he is in it?” Her whole body was shaking as she talked to him. “When can we see him?” She jumps slight as she feels her phone on vibrate going off. It was her boss wanting to know what was going on but she did not want to talk him right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:34 pm

The doctor sighed "We do not know how long, he has a lot more skin grafts ahead of him, very painful, risk of infection" He turned to Isis "He is a very lucky man to have a woman like you, I have seen a many women bolt once they saw their injured men come back, but this is the best military hospital"

The doctor continued "We are going to try different meds and see what one works with him. You seem to be connected so you will let us know if it working or not right?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:46 pm

Isis looks at the doctor and says, “I can always tell when he is in pain even when he hides it at his best. So of course I will tell you if the meds are working for him or not.” At his comment of him being lucky to have her, her hands began to shake. “Trust me part of me does want to run but my love for him is too strong to betray him.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:19 pm

The doctor looked at her and nodded "Listen there is a room for showers if you need any, and a concelier is also always here if you ever need someone to talk to" He nodded "If you follow me I will take you to where he is going to be after the surgery" He lead them to a different ward pass doors that read "ICU" And to a room with one bed and a couch "that pulls out into a bed if need be" He paused "He is going to look a lot worse then he is"

As if by clue a bed was wheeled in Andrew was hocked up to a breathing machine and had IVs in him. "This is just temperary but we want his body to heal"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:19 pm

Isis looks at Andrew as he is wheeled into the room. She says softly in his as the nurses leave, “I’m still here with you my love. Your mother and father are here too. You will never be alone.” She kisses her love’s forehead in a place where it did not look so sore. She looks at his mother and father saying, “I am going to get some coffee. I’ll be right back.” She goes to the cafeteria and gets a cup of coffee.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:54 pm

(Tag...)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:21 am

Although Andrew could hear the voice it sounded as if it was underwater. He couldnt move but he wasnt in pain. It was true you could hear during a coma. He felt the kiss but couldnt respond to it. His parents nodded "Alright Isis" His mom sat down in the chair and his father stood behind her and held her close. "He will be okay" His mom let her tears silently fall down. "I know I am just scared"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 44 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 26 ... 44  Next