The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slave to Fate (( reserved, mature R. ))

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Slave to Fate (( reserved, mature R. )) - Page 5 Empty Re: Slave to Fate (( reserved, mature R. ))

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 16, 2010 2:14 pm

((taggy))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Slave to Fate (( reserved, mature R. )) - Page 5 Empty Re: Slave to Fate (( reserved, mature R. ))

Post by Guest Sun May 16, 2010 2:58 pm

He followed her to the table and sat down next to her and began dishing up food for the two of them. There was plenty of meats, fruits, cheese, and some vegtables. Also there was wine and water. "Your father said he would send over clothes for you. I expect that you should receive them today." He handed her a plate full of food and filled goblets of wine for them. One of his servents came in and whispered in his ear. He chuckled, "Well now, no sooner spoke of then it has happened. A chest of clothes has arrived and is being taken up to our chambers."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 16, 2010 3:17 pm

she glanced up , looking over at the servant before ignoring the woman, not getting the feeling that she was a threat of any kind to her so took the plate he handed her and the wine before smiling at his chuckle. '' see. i told you he was fast.. hmm i will change when i finish eating. '' she took her time eating, enjoying the meal fully expecially the meats and cheese.. within fifteen minutes however she had polished off her plate and was now working on her goblet of wine, feeling very full now and satisfied.

Leaning back she half closed her eyes as she studied every one in the room, fully alert since she had her needs now taken care of. Taking the last few gulps of the wine she set the empty goblet down before getting up, '' stay put i will be back, just going to change real fast. '' smiling she leaned close and lightly placed a kiss on the corner of his mouth before quickly dissappearing up to the chambers again, finding the chest of clothes she dug through them quickly , finding a pair of her black pants , she quickly shrugged out of the robe before tossing it aside and pulling her pants on. She hated dresses, never really liked them so she made her own clothes, her father didn't like it considering she always caught him putting dresses in with the rest of her clothes. Shaking her head she found her favorite shirt, pulling it on quickly before reaching back to swiftly to the laces that where on it. Leaving her shoes off she quickly went down stairs as she finished pulling her hair up in a ponytail.'' ok. now we can go to your work and you can draw all the blood you need. '' grinned even as she watched some of the other servents quickly ducking away from her, possibly the ones that may have gotten in the way of the fight she had with the other two girls. she couldn't remember. '' hmmm hope you have somewhere i can go to work out too. maybe spare a few guys i can toss around? '' she was definitely in a good mood, it would get worse later on in the day the closer it got to night since it would be a full moon that night.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 17, 2010 4:15 am

Marcus ate his food and watched her eat. When she was done she ran back up stairs to get dressed in clothes. He would have rather her stay in the robe, as he could get it off of her alot quicker if he wanted. But he would not deny her wearing clothes. When she cambe back down she had on a pair of tight pants on that showed off her lovely ass and a shirt that he could easily get his hands up under if he wanted. When asked about having a place where she could work out and some men to spare with, he shook his head and smiled. "Oh I think something can be arranged. Those here, vampire, human and were train fairly often in various forms of combat. They will be the leaders of the lycans I am creating, they must teach them so they need to be masters of combat."

Putting an arm about her waist he lead her to his study and opened the wall to the stairs that lead down to his lab. Another door he unlocked and opened and took her down more stairs to a very large chamber. With a few words in an ancient language of the wizards, torches ignighted lighting the huge room. Laying on stone benches lay twenty men and women that looked to be in deep sleep. "They are in a magical sleep." he told her. Walking up to one, again he spoke a few words and the man awoke and stood up. Stepping back he nodded to the man and said "Show Simi what you can transform into."

The man stripped down and then took a deep breath and began to transform. He grew taller and fuller and began to be covered with dark, brownish hair. He took on wolf like form but was able to stand like a human. He was strong, a lot stronger then any man. His hands were human in a way but had sharp nails at the end that could rip into flesh and tear it apart. His teeth were sharp and canine, able to also rip the flesh and bone of a person to pieces. But he could also carry weapons, shield.

Marcus moved back to Simi. "He can like you heal wounds that are not mortal. He is fast and alot stronger. He is what your people will become one day I suppose. I am just speeding up evolution some." he then spoke to the lycan, "Return to your human form and return to your slumber." the lycan returned to human form, dressed and lay back down again and soon was back into the magical slumber.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 17, 2010 8:26 am

she grinned as she walked down with him to his work place'' hmm good.. definitely need a work out.. '' shook her head before frowning slightly as she eyed the men and women sleeping. The one that had transformed for her was very interesting and she would have liked to study him a little more, though from what she got from him so far was that he would definitely be a leader instead of a follower. well to other of the soldiers. Marcus would always be the top boss on that one. '' interesting. '' murmured softly even as she moved close once the man had gotten back to sleep.. '' he would be a good one. definitely has potential from what i see.. the women however i am not sure about, unless you have altered their agression some. other then that most she-weres are only fully agressive during a full moon or when protecting a young.. '' she should know she has had plenty of full moons under her belt. she only got pissed off though when someone actually tried to mess with her good mood on a full moon. . she had been impressed though by the fact that they could stand up like humans and hold things in their other form. she didn't think there would be another wolf that could do that. Frowning slightly she glanced at him '' they only have one other form? .. '' she had to ask only because she was unique just like her father had said, she had two forms. one he had already seen when she had gotten into that fight with the other wolves, the other she hardly ever used, and it was the same form that the man had just shown her, as far as she knew she was the only were in her pack that could do that. Her father swore she got it from her mother. '' and your right, some packs are changing from what i can tell. ''

Shrugging she went to the others sleeping, studying them slowly.'' i can sense they would be good Marcus,but i won't really know until i see them in combat..'' smiled slightly as she glanced up at him '' sorry.. i do this alot with my pack.. i can easily feel who would be a weak one and who wouldn't.. another little gift of being an alpha i guess.'' moved away from the sleeping forms before going around his work place. '' alright then, come get your blood so i don't have to think about it any more. i would rather occupy my mind on other better and fun things.'' she stopped a moment as she spotted a map hanging on the wall, instantly scanning it she soon realized she knew the area.. '' i know this place.. been there before.. is that where they are keeping the group of that religion ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 18, 2010 4:05 am

Oh he knew how powerful his creations were and a couple of them showed signs of leadership. These he was sure would be the alphas of the units he would form. But those groups would be lead by the others he had about him. "Oh the females will be good fighters as well, perhaps more fierce then the males.

When asked about the map on the wall. "That is but one of the kingdoms that have been "converted." It's King was more then willing to side with the new religion. He was weak and greedy. With this new religion backing him, he now has no fear of being deposed. He will be the first to feel the sting of my army. An army that will not have to be as big as those of this King. Each of my lycans are worth thirty of their soldiers. They will rip through their ranks and fear will scatter them. The land that this religion spread from is a lot further to the south."

But he still wished for the support of the remaining kingdoms. The armies of a single kingdom was not that great, perhaps a couple thousand men. But the combined forces that could be sent was staggering. He would not be able to create enough lycans before the souls in the book consumed him. He lead her back up to his lab and locked the door to the chamber below. He moved up behind her and moved his hands over her stomach. "There is more then blood involved." he kissed her neck. "A woman has something special that helps create life. This along with some of your blood is required to create them." he moved a hand down to her pussy and stroked it." The ones that would be created with her help would essentially be her children, but not formed within her but in specially prepared tanks of solution.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 18, 2010 7:28 am

she followed him out of the chambers and back into his lab, half closing her eyes and leaned against him as he came up behind her. Frowning slightly as he told her there was more then blood involved, not sure if she would like that too much. '' uh huh..why do i get the feeling i am not going to like what your going to do ?"she wasn't , she knew what he meant easily enough.Squirming slightly and trying not to be too distracted by his hand teasing her she glanced at him, ignoring the fact that she was already getting aroused'' i don't recall you saying anything about my children. but i suppose i am going to have to deal with it. since i did make a deal after all.'' the only thing she wouldn't take lightly was a death of one of her children, she hoped he would be able to handle a pissed off werewolf if that happens.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 19, 2010 7:59 am

He continued to move his hand over her pussy, even though it was covered by her pants. One hand snaked its way up under her shirt to her tits and he squeezed them. "Well they would be your children, and you would be there to teach them things that they might need to learn. One benifit to this is that they will be able to mate and have children of their own the normal way." kissing her neck, he ran his toung over it.

Moving his hand down from her tits and the other from her pussy, he undid her pants and pulled them down, so she could step from them. "The process is not painful and might arouse you." he grinned as he guided her over to a special chair that leaned back and had places for her legs to be that spread them wide. "Once I have what I need, if you wish, I will fuck that sweet tight ass of yours."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 19, 2010 8:24 am

she groaned softly as his hand continued to move over her,though after a bit she gave small sound of dissapointment as he removed his hands only to have her pants taken off. frowning slightly she stepped out of them before rolling her eyes'' right. i am already aroused , too late for that hun'' she shrugged before sighing as she climbed up into the weird chair, following his instructions. Laying before she half closed her eyes as she put one arm behind her head as a cushion. Just waiting for him to do what he needed. '' hmmm i don't care if it was painfull or painless. i can handle it. and good to know that i will be teaching them some things.. makes feel a bit better actually.. '' grinned as she glanced over at him'' hun right now i don't care where you fuck me as long as i am satisfied, besides the moon is messing with my hormones. '' grumbled slightly as she rubbed her eyes, trying not to get testy. '' full moon tonight so i apologize if i get a bit cranky here and there.. '' frowned slightly as she looked up at him '' how many children exactly are you trying to get from me? i am only curious is all. '' frankly she didn't care if it was two to a dozen she knew she could handle a bunch of weres running around her and teaching them a thing or two. and she figured they would grow fast so she wouldn't have to worry much about teaching them the small things on how to walk and all that. For the most part weres where naturally smart, but since he was making them a little more smarter she definitely knew she had nothing to worry on just yet.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 19, 2010 4:28 pm

(( taggy))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 19, 2010 6:22 pm

He picked up an insturment that almost looked like a fake cock. It was a gathering tool though. This he slipped up into her pussy and then pulled her shirt up over her tits. "Might as well make this pleasent as possible." her grinned and squeezed her tits. As the device began its collection he moved his hands over her body, and he bent down and kissed her lips. "It will not take long." he whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 19, 2010 6:41 pm

she sucked in a breath and tried not to move as he stuck the tool into her'' jeez that is cold'' grumbled before looking up at him laughing slightly as she kissed him back, '' hmmm pleasent is good. great, cause i am not a patient wolf you know'' groaning softly as he played with her breasts. '' hmm you better have alot of energy once this is over, cause i don't think i am going to let you go for the next few hours'' grinned as she looked up at him again, antzy already to get the hell out of the chair and into a bed. '' you never did answer the question on how many.. '' she was definitely trying not to squirm even though his hands where roaming over her body.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 23, 2010 6:40 am

After a few minutes of playing with her tits, he removed the device from her pussy and placed it on the table. Then he drew some blood from her arm which didn't take long and placed that next to the device. Passing a hand over the blood and device a frost formed over both of them. "That will preserve everything until I get back to them. He then helped her out of the chair and pulled her to him. "As to how many, I don't know." he told her. "But it might be quite a few." He patted her ass cheeks. "Your children freeing the world of this foul reigion."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 23, 2010 11:54 am

she ignored the needle for the most part, allowing him to draw whatever amount of blood he needed, before she knew it he was finished and pulling her out of the chair.'' hmm well i have no doubt they will be a big impact on it, but i don't think it will be over any time soon., and i think i can handle as many as possible.'' grinned as she squirmed against him, jumping slightly when he patted her ass. '' bed? or anywhere you want i don't care.'' she nipped his collar bone as she looked up at him, definitely in a good mood and wanted to do something before that mood went away.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 28, 2010 6:42 pm

He could see she was wanting to get it on so he walked her over to a comfortable couch that he had in his lab. Often he would work late and instead of going up to bed he would lay down on the couch and sleep. "Well I think this will due for now." her pants were still off and her shirt was pulled up over her tits, until he got to the couch. Then he removed it and placed it on the floor by the couch, and moved up behind her, kissing her neck and shoulders as he reached around and squeezed her tits. He opened his pants and freed his cock and pressed it against her ass cheeks. "So are you ready to feel my cock up that lovely ass of yours?"

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 29, 2010 10:22 am

she arched a brow as she looked up at him'' uh huh.. if i wasn't ready hun would i be standing here completely naked?'' she teased, squirming slightly against him as she eyed the couch. '' hmm and why are you fully dressed?" she was just curious at the moment even as he kissed her neck and shoulders, getting her to react more to those slightly sensitive area's.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 6:54 am

Marcus chuckled as he stripped off his clothes and again moved up behind her moving his hands over her naked body. "You feel so good." he whispered in her ear and then kissed her neck and shoulders again. His hard cock was pressed against her ass cheeks. She was such a delectable woman. Much more then what his spy had informed him. Moving her to the couch he eased her down to sit on it and he sat down next to her and continued to squeeze her tits then move a hand down to her pussy to rubb and begin fingering again.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:05 am

she relaxed on the couch ,half closing her eyes as he began to tease her again. '' hmmm yea well i bet all the other women you have had felt good to you hun'' she arched a brow looking up at him, trying her best not to squirm as he easily made her extremely wet again.. '' just to let you know, i don't like sharing. wolves are really easy to get jealous.. sooo hopefully the others are smart enough to stay away from you for a while yes?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:02 am

He raised a brow at her comment. It seemed that his lovely captive, now guest had forgotten all about how she had come to be at his castle. He grinned and bent down to kiss her tits. "I don't think any would try, if they were still here." he flicked his toung over her hard nipples as he squeezed one then the other tit hard. He saw how she was squirming and how wet she was already. After a few minutes more of fingering her wet pussy and playing with her tits, he helped her to her hands and knees on the couch.

He got up and took a jar from a shelf and opened it. Taking some of the stuff on a finger he spread her ass cheeks and placed the finger to her anal opening and pushed against it untill it entered with the greasy stuff. He repeated the process a few more times fingering her ass as he moved the lubricant around inside her. "How does it feel to have my finger up in your ass?" he asked. "Soon you will feel my cock there in its place."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:28 pm

shifting a little on her hands and knees as he maneuvered her position, she glanced over at him slightly still too horny to really care what he was doing.. '' uh huh.. i see how some of the others look at you .. '' she muttered, jumping the moment she felt his finger at her opening, surprising her and making her forget what she was thinking as she tried not to cringe at the strange feeling.. '' heh .. definitely is strange and actually makes me want to sit down '' muttered, making herself slowly relax and get used to what he was doing. '' suppose i could get used to it.. may take a while though . ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:40 pm

Marcus chuckled. "Well around here I would say that I am the Alpha male and they probably would not mind being selected." he reached up and began squeezing her tits as he finished lubricating her ass. "So do not worry my dear, you have nothing to worry about from them. Especially after your demonstration earlier. I think they all know not to step on your toes." he gave her ass cheeks a pat then moved behind her and placed his cock up to her anal opening. "I will take it slow and easy, so you can get use to the feel of my cock up your ass." he told her as he pressed against her anal opening until it gave way and the head of his cock entered. Slowly he pushed the rest of his length up inside her, enjoying the feeling of her tight ass around his cock.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:58 am

she gave a low hiss of discomfort as she held still while he pushed into her, shifting a little she tried her best to relax, even though it was definitely uncomfortable but knew it would ease when she got used to it.. glancing back at him she licked her lower lip slightly before shrugging'' that won't stop them from trying hun. you know how many fights i normaly get into? its more then you probably think.. its an instinct for all were's. if they have a strong personality they think they can take on an alpha for that position, simple as that. '' half closing her eyes she shifted a little before relaxing even more. '' slow and easy is good, definitely until i get used to it.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:31 pm

He began slowly to pull back and then move back in, loving the feeling of her tight ass around his cock. "Well my dear, I have to be the one to initiate something and I don't think I will be doing that. I think you are more then ample to satisfy my needs and desires." he gave her ass cheeks playful smacks. "But if they should try, I will trust you not to do to much harm to them." he reached around and began playing with her pussy, rubbing her clit and then slipping a finger within her pussy.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:28 pm

she groaned softly , shifting a little as she pushed back against him . '' hmm good. .. ahh well. i can try and not beat them up too bad.. but only if they decide to try something. '' glanced back at him before shifting a little as she felt his hand move to her pussy, moaning softly as he rubbed before squirming more against him as he slipped a finger in'' oooo hmmm now your teasing me. '' shifted slightly and moved more against him, getting more aroused now.. '' hmm more. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:30 pm

Marcus grinned. "Well now we will have to remedy that. Perhaps later I can get some lovely things that I can fill your pussy with when I fuck your ass. He began moving a bit faster, the lubricant making it easier for him to slide his cock in and out of her ass. Marcus' other hand continued squeezing her large tits. "Such lovely orbs. They do seem to be made to be squeezed and played with. What else can we do to them?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next