The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE

Page 17 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next

Go down

Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE - Page 17 Empty Re: Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:21 pm

Marcus grunted slightly as he felt himself being loaded up and taken to the hospital, he was confused and disoriented, only making a sound when the jammed an iv in his arm and stuck his fingers several times to check his level every hour on the hour. when he finally managed to get his head clear he kept snapping at the nurses and doctors, wanting Hamona with him, he even threatened to rip his iv's out if they didn't get her and have them share the same room, he was extremely worried , not caring if he was still a little jittery. they wanted to run a bunch of tests on him, but he wasn't having it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE - Page 17 Empty Re: Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE

Post by Guest Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:33 am

A nurse slowly brings Hamona in the room asleep in a wheelchair and puts her in the bed next to his. The nurses and doctors got quiet as they looked at her. Tears go down one of the nurse’s face as she felt bad for her. A doctor looks at Marcus and says, “I would not try to wake her for a while. She had a miscarriage and she had a break down. So we had to heavily sedate her.” Then they left the two be for a while. Not wanting to push their luck any more than they already have.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:57 pm

he couldn't believe his ears, he glared at the doctors and nurses as they left before carefully climbing into the bed carefully with her, not wanting to wake her as he layed down next to her and slowly ran has fingers through her hair. not really knowing what to do and was trying his damned hardest not to get upset about the miscarriage. he just hoped she would be okay and maybe this sedated sleep of hers would help her out. how he wished his mom was in the room with them.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:29 pm

His mother comes into the room slowly looking at the two of them. She gently puts a hand on his shoulder to reassure him that she was there. She says, “I think Hamona risked it all to help you. All the way to the hospital she was worried about you. Don’t blame yourself and don’t be upset with the doctors. They tried to save the baby the best they could.” She sits down in a chair next to Hamona’s bed and says, “She will most likely be out for a while.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:35 pm

he tried to ignore the tears in his eyes, scrubbing at his eyes with one hand before laying down completely next to her, glancing at his mom as he slowly relaxed'' i know.. this is just... so messed up mom'' now he really wished he was different, wished he was healthy.. he hated this.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:48 pm

His mother looks in his eyes and stops him from rubbing away the tears. She says sternly, “Stop crying Marcus. I know this hurts you more than anything right now. But if you can’t be strong for Hamona, she will feel like a tomb her entire life. She did this to save your life and keep you by her side. You have plenty of time to try again at having a family. You still have your father and I to lean on. Hamona only has you to help her get through this.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:57 pm

he blinked several times before taking slow shuddering breaths, getting control over his emotions again as he nodded slowly , forcing the tears to stop'' i know.. i will handle it. '' he murmured softly slowly relaxing as he looked down at hamona again'' .. how exactly did she try and save me?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:03 pm

His mother says, “She placed her hands on you and this blue light began to surround you. When I saw her increasing in pain while you seemed to be getting better, I made her stop and go downstairs and wait for the paramedics. Three men got you in the ambulance while two others tried to help her.” Hamona begins to stir in the bed as tears went down her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:15 pm

he looked over to her before moving close, lightly brushing the tears away. lightly kissing her cheeks before looking over at his mother'' she shouldn't even have done that.. i would have been fine. for the most part.. '' he grumbled before sighing, he knew what was done, was done, he couldn't change that. still it sucked.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:33 pm

Hamona wakes up hours later and looks around a moment unsure of where she is at. She gets out of the bed slowly making her way to the bathroom to wake herself up. She looks in the big mirror at her reflection as she sees tears forming in her eyes. She says to herself in a whisper, “It was worth it to save my lover. We have plenty time to have children.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:44 am

within the last few hours before she woke, he had been poked, prodded and had more iv's then he could count , now he was fast asleep due to the morphine they had given him to keep him calm and not get pissed at the nurses,.. One in particular he didn't like considering she had to stab him several times just to get a vein to draw blood, he now had black and blue bruises on the inside of his elbows where they normally drew blood.

After several more hours he began to slowly wake again, groggy from the morphine that was slowly wearing off, he winced slightly as he rolled over, finding himself back in his own bed and no surprise here there was another iv in his arm, sighing he rubbed his eyes slowly before glancing around, he could smell food, and his stomache was growling viciously. . ignoring the nurse that came in to check the monitors he looked around frowning'' hamona? '' her bed was empty so maybe she had to walk around a bit... he just didn't like waking up alone in a room.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:24 pm

Hamona looks at his bed as she hears him call out her name. She comes to his bed and strokes his cheek saying to him, “I am right here my love. I was in the bathroom trying to not look like a doped up bimbo.”
She kisses him on the lips softly not trying to hurt him. Her skin very pale and sick looking.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:47 am

he relaxed slightly before frowning as he lightly wrapped an arm around her waist lightly ''you should be resting Hamona.. i am fine you can't hurt me. '' he kissed her back lightly as he relaxed on the bed'' ahh and you don't look like a doped up bimbo.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:15 pm

Hamona looks at him and smiles slowly getting in the bed with him. She says cuddling up to him happily, “I can’t seem to sleep anymore Marcus. I am sorry that I lost the baby.” Her eyes close as she got sad over losing the baby. She says, “The doctors don’t want us to leave for a week or so. I don’t think I can stand to be here for a week.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:56 am

he frowned before sighing as he closed his eyes, wrapping his arms around her and slowly rubbing her back. '' not your fault hun, and yea i think i slept enough for three people.. i am not even tired any more. '' he wrinkled his nose slightly when she had mentioned that the doctors didn't want them to leave'' ugh.. really hate hospitals.. give them a few daus atleast, then maybe we can get out of here.. hopefully anyways. '' they h ad already run all the tests on him they could, and even gave him a higher dosage of medication with some pills, so he figured they where good to go already.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:22 am

Hamona cuddles up to him weakly as she sees another nurse coming in with a big needle. The nurse says, “Miss Hamona I am sorry but I need a sample of your blood. It won’t take too long.” She sticks out her arm and the nurse gets to work getting a few samples of her blood. Hamona was still looking very pale and sick.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:15 pm

he frowned, eyeing the nurse slightly as he kept his arms around her, nuzzling her neck softly , giving her a loving kiss on the cheek as he watched the needle'' really wish you would stop doing that..'' he muttered, glancing at hamona's arm, hoping she wouldn't bruise like he did, then again he had been moving around when they stuck him,s he is not.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:22 am

Hamona looks at him as she was angry that she was being poked with needles. She looks at the nurse and asks, "Do you know what the gender of the baby was going to be if I had gone full tern?" The nurse looks at her and says, "You would have had a very healthy boy if you had gone full term.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:07 pm

he shifted slightly but kept silent even as the nurse had said she would have had a boy, he was trying his best not to get too upset, it wouldnt' do any good for neither of them, when the nurse was done and placed the normal bandage on her arm, he watched her leave before slowly relaxing'' why did you ask that question hamona?" he was curious about it, but figured she had done it just to distract herself, lightly nuzzling her neck. '' i can't wait to get out of here, i feel like a pin cushion. they still can't figure out why my body went into overload like that, the only answer they keep giving me is that i must have picked up the flu and it messed with my body's natural balance or something''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:46 pm

Hamona looks at him and says, “I just wanted to know because I wanted to…I don’t know. I am not going to be able to go back to normal. I had a young life inside me a few hours ago. And now I do not.” She cuddles up to Marcus as she could feel a bruise forming where the nurse had taken her blood.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:54 pm

he sighed and wrapped his arms around her more, slowly rubbing one of her arms gently as he eyed the small bruise forming. '' i am sorry hun. you shouldn't have had to do that.. but we will work through it. '' he shrugged slightly as he half closed his eyes'' i heard though that most first pregnancies usually end in miscarriages.. well from what i have read anyways.. i suppose no matter what we would do, one way or another something was bound to happen. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:21 pm

Hamona looks at him and says, “I know I should not have pushed my luck to help you. But seeing and feeling you in pain made me feel like I had to do something. You must hate me for losing our baby.” Tears go down her face as more emotional pain hit her like a rock. She hides her face in his chest as she cries.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:27 pm

he frowned before relaxing as he ran a hand through her hair'' nah hun , could never hate you. especially not for this, you couldn't help it. you did what you thought was right and its ok. when we are settled and everything we can try again if you like'' he placed a gentle kiss on her cheek, letting her cry it out, figuring she needed it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:46 pm

Hamona cries on his chest for hours as her pain over comes her. She says after she calms down a bit, “I want to have children, Marcus. I know I am young and everyone thinks that I am just young and stupid. But I just know what I want when I want it. I don’t want to get lost in a profession and be too busy when I get to have a kid. If I have a child while I am young and having school online, I can have time to be a mommy and still be a student.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:29 am

he frowned before relaxing as he rubbed her back'' i highly doubt your stupid, yes young, but definitely not stupid.. hmmmmm nothing wrong with that love, plenty of people out there have children at young ages, and i know you can make things work with children and school online'' he brushed the hair out of her face and lightly rubbed the left over tears from her eyes.. '' give yourself time to heal then we can try again ok?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next