The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Go down

Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE - Page 22 Empty Re: Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:41 pm

he watched her and the moment he saw the blood he moved, grabbing a clean towel before going outside to her, wrapping his arms around her waist and pressing the clothe to her nose.. '' damn.. if it would have taken that much from you , you should have said so hun... '' he grumbled, lifting her up against him a bit as he carried her inside and placed her on the couch'' sit.. no argueing.. i will get some water for you.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE - Page 22 Empty Re: Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE

Post by Guest Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:20 pm

Hamona says holding the cloth to her nose, “I got it to return to the sea and that’s all that matters.” She sits like she is told but does not accept the water. “Marcus I am fine please stop worrying about me so much.” Soon the blood stops rushing out of her nose and she is able to focus a bit better on the things around her.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:54 pm

he gave a slight smile as he checked her nose '' impossible hun, i will always worry about you just like you worry about me. and i will keep worrying until i am satisfied that your going to be fine. '' he dipped the end of the wash cloth in the water before dabbing it at her nose to wash away the smear of blood. .. '' have a headache?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:21 pm

Hamona looks at him calmly as he wipes the blood from her nose with the wet cloth. She says, “A big headache.” She brings him on the couch with her and cuddles into his arms. “Someone was calling my name out there. I swear I heard someone calling me.” She looks up at him with sad eyes. Her face pale and tired looking.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:23 pm

he frowned as he sat down next to her, pulling her close and moved his hands up to her hair, sliding his fingers over his scalp slowly in a gentle massage. '' hmm well. i have no idea how to respond to that.. maybe you need to take a trip to the ocean again?'' he asked curiously, he didn't have all the answers, he wished he did but he didn't, and it was leaving him a bit frustrated.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:43 pm

Hamona says with a calm voice, “Maybe we could go tomorrow if you are feeling up to it.” She looks at the TV a moment. “We did not put a movie in yet did we?” she could see the frustration in his eyes and kissed his lips gently. “We will figure this out together so don’t you get all fluttered.” She smiles some and looks through the movies.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:51 pm

he kissed her back before relaxing'' i know i know.. i am working on it.. i don't like not being able to understand certain situations.. and yea.. we never did put a movie in'' he smiled slightly , watching her curiously as she moved through the movies. '' yea i will be up to it. as long as they weather is good ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:44 pm

Hamona says, “As long as the weather stays nice.” She picks out a movie and puts it in easily. She gets back on the couch and cuddles up to him as they wait for the DVD to get to the main menu. She uses the remote to press play and watches the movie as it starts, before getting up to make popcorn for them to eat.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:47 pm

he nodded, glancing at the tv as she got the movie to start before she got up to make popcorn'' hmmm now your making it smell good in here. '' he teased, he watched her curiously. since he had eaten dinner and was now relaxed and no longer worried about her he was getting a bit tired and figured he may end up falling asleep on the couch sometime during the movie.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:00 pm

Hamona says, “Well I got the munches from using up so much energy. So I figured I could make popcorn.” She smiles happily as the popcorn is done and puts it in a bowl before sitting down again. She gets a blanket for him sensing he is tired and puts it in his spot so he would have it if he was going to go to sleep during the movie.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:01 pm

he smiled, reaching over and picking up a few pieces of the popcorn to pop in his mouth'' hmmm . well thats alright, gotta take care of the munchies you know'' he teased, pulling her against him again but made sure she had plenty of room to move and get to her popcorn as he picked the blanket up and unfolded it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:29 pm

Hamona looks at him with calm eyes and says, "I figured you are able to go to sleep when you need to. You don't have to stay awake on my account." She watches the movie calmly until he falls asleep. She picks him up gently and puts him to bed leaving a note for him saying she was going for a walk and would be back when she got tired. She makes her way down to the sea and sits on the shore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22