The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE - Page 21 Empty Re: Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:04 pm

Hamona kisses him after she is done applying sunscreen to his body. She says, “Pork chops sound good with a few baked potatoes.” She thinks about things a minute and says, “I will have to see if we have any cream corn. Oh and some cheese cake mix that with raspberry jam. That could our dessert.” She kisses him again and then races inside to see if they have any.

Back to top Go down

Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE - Page 21 Empty Re: Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:07 pm

he barely got a chance to kiss her back before laughing as she ran inside'' alright alright'' he grinned, getting up and stretching before going inside to dig around in the freezer, he found the pork chops, then went into the pantry for the potato's '' look in the pantry we should have the cake mix stuff.. and cream of corn i think in the can goods cupboard. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:27 pm

Hamona smiles as she gets the cream corn and the cheese cake mix. She puts the cream corn in the microwave to heat up. Then she goes to work on the cheese cake for their dessert. She was obviously happy about things with them and she was not letting the past hold her forever. She steals a kiss from him before going back to the cheese cake mixing.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:31 pm

he watched her, relaxed and easy, it felt right to have her with him in the kitchen working together making a good meal, he made sure to make enough pork chops to have left overs for his parents. placing them on the grill with the wrapped up potato's he closed the lid to let it cook before he got the other things out , butter, sour cream, anything else they wanted to put on the baked potato. '' mom might be late tonight. but its ok. we can save her a plate. don't know what father is doing.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:46 pm

Hamona says, “I called your father’s sec and he will be late as well. So we need to safe him a plate as well.” She kisses his cheek as he was watching her closely. She says, “Hun do you want baked beans of potato salad to go with the rest of our food?” She was starting to wonder what he was thinking right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:44 am

he blinked slightly '' hmm? ohhh baked beans, we already have some potato's '' he smiled sheepishly '' sorry was a bit daydreaming.. '' he shrugged, checking on the food and flipping it when it needed be. '' i will make him a plate as well. '' he went and leaned back against the counter again stretching out slightly , relaxing. its been a while since he has actually felt this good, normal maybe they got his medicine right finally.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:06 pm

Hamona looks at him with a sigh and says, “You have something on your mind so tell me what is going on in that head of yours.” She finishes the cheese cake stirring and puts it in the fridge to harden a little. She then sits down and waits for him to start talking to her. She knew something was up with him today.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:35 pm

he arched a brow before giving another sheepish look at being caught'' its nothing hun, just me thinking, thinking on how lucky i am to be with you, and i like the feeling of me and you being in the kitchen working on a meal together.. it feels good.. so don't get so paranoid just because i am watching you, '' he teased as he moved over to her and lightly kissed her cheek'' seriously, whatever i am thinking is a good thing.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:51 pm

Hamona smiles and says kissing him back, “I am sorry its just I worry when you grow distant on me like that.” She then works on getting stuff outside taken care of so he would have plenty room to grill. She looks around a bit. She smiles as the sun was shining brightly in the sky. She goes back inside and kisses Marcus softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:54 pm

he rolled his eyes as he wrapped his arms around her again and brought her close and kissed her again'' that was not me growing distant from you hun, that is me just thinking on how good it is i have with you '' he nuzzled her neck lightly , placing little kisses here and there before he released her so he could check on the meat. '' just a lucky guy is what i am''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:36 pm

Hamona looks at him as he checks the pork chops. She says sitting down on the ground, “I am just as lucky to have you in my life Marcus. I probably would not have lived as long as I have if I didn’t have you in my life.” She smiles some as she watches him cook the meat. “Well you do cook meats better than I do.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:45 pm

he slid a glance over to her as he slid some of the meats onto the plate once they where finished, '' nah don't say that hun, you would have found some way to make your life better, your a survivor. i know that'' he smiled giving her a soft look as he put the plate inside to make the two plates for his parents'' well. i watched my dad do it once in a while when i was little. that was before he started getting lazy and watching all the games and w hat not on the tv.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:01 pm

Hamona looks at him calmly for a moment unsure what to say. She looks around a moment as the wind brushes against her body causing her to shiver slightly. She says, “I am not a survivor I am a victim no a road map of pain that is all I am.” She smiles some when the food is all done. She fixes her plate and eats slowly as she thinks.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:42 pm

(( yea yea i know. been having some writers block so to speak. XD i am a bit stuck. ))

he sighed as he made his plate before making sure the grill was off, he didn't want to accidently start a fire or something'' if you say so hun, fact is, your doing better now then you where before, that is all that counts. '' he settled down next to her, lightly nudging her and smiling her as he took a bite of the pork chops. '' hmmm perfect. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:31 pm

Hamona looks at her love with a smile as she eats her food. She finishes her food and watches her lover calmly. “You know its going to be hard to go to school when I need to be in sea water every few days or I get sick. Maybe I can find a way to be taught at home.” She kisses his cheek softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:45 pm

(( gah working on it sorry))

He arched a brow'' hmm thought we got that figured out already ? you have enough credits and all that, and with college well you can take classes on line.'' he cleaned up whatever messes he had made from cooking so his parents wouldn't have to do it. Plucking out a bag from the fridge that had cantaloupe pieces in it, he got down a plate, he was craving some fruits and cantaloupes where his favorite. '' want some?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:51 pm

Hamona looks at him calmly and says, “Yeah but then who is going to keep you out of trouble with the teachers?” She shakes her head at the offer of cantaloupe. “You know I don’t eat cantaloupe my love.” She tenses some as she feels the air growing colder. “Marcus I think we should go inside now. The air is cooling down fast.” She also had a bad feeling about the night.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:51 pm

he frowned and glanced up at the sky'' hmmm sense some rain or something?" he quickly picked things up and made sure the grill was off before going inside to put leftovers up while snagging a few bites of his cantaloupe. '' ahh i forgot sorry.. got other fruits in here if you want some.'' his parents ate most of them, he usually ate them because it was a natural sugar source that and he loved cantaloupes.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:57 pm

Hamona looks outside as they are both safe inside the house. The clouds were growing dark and deadly as she starts saying, “Something is mad in this world.” She tenses up as a howling storm cuts loose upon the world. For an instant she thinks she sees a form of a face inside the clouds. She shakes her head and closes the blinds so her mind would not play tricks on her.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:30 pm

he cleaned up when he finished with his fruit snack before going over to her'' you alright? you seem a little bit jumpy. '' he lightly reached up and rubbed the back of her neck gently , trying to help her relax. '' maybe we should go and relax somewhere while we wait the storm out.. watch a movie or something.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:09 pm

Hamona looks at him and nods slowly as her nerves were getting the best of her. She goes over to the living room as she wanted to find a movie they both could agree on. She tenses up as she hears her name whispered on the wind. What could be calling her? Why would anything want her? She shakes her head and goes back to looking at the movies.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:44 pm

(( i have no idea where your going on this but i am a bit curious to find out))

he watched her, he got the feeling something was bothering her but he didn't want to pester her over it, he turned the lamps down in the living room so as not to put a huge glare on the tv as she picked out a movie. '' there are some good movies coming out in the theatre soon. maybe one day if we are both feeling up to it we can go out on a little date of our own together and enjoy a few hours.'' he checked the windows to make sure they where locked, the wind was picking up a little and he didn't want the windows to be flung open or something. they had storms before but something about this one he could tell was putting Harmona on edge.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:17 pm

((Lol um I was figuring her biological father was trying to find her now that she has been going into her mermaid form.)) Hamona looks at him and says with a small smile, “Sounds good to me.” She tenses up as she could sense something was coming their way. She looks out towards the ocean and sees the water rising. She says to Marcus, “Hun we need to get somewhere that’s high ground. There is going to be trouble.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:21 pm

(( lol ahhh interesting))

he frowned slightly as he glanced over at her then out the window. there had not been any warnings on the tv about any wild waves so he was definitely confused on that. unless of course it was reacting to her.. glancing to her he bit his lip slightly '' its not hurricane season.. this is really weird.. any chance you can uhhh.. control that thing? i mean you do have a thing for the water.. '' he didn't know where any of the high grounds where at, this , well this was actually his first huge wave..
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:22 pm

Hamona looks at him uneasy and says, “I can try but I can’t guarantee it will work. You stay inside where it is safe.” She goes outside as the pearl around her neck started to glow brightly. Soon as she stepped towards the wave with her hands moving like she was pushing it back. The wave went back to the sea but as she walked back her nose was bleeding heavily. The wind was blowing hard against her. (Sorry I had to leave my house to find better internet.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next