The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Go down

Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE - Page 12 Empty Re: Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE

Post by Guest Wed May 12, 2010 10:31 pm

Hamona unzips the bag for him and instantly knows what to do. He needed his shot. She gets the shot ready and slowly injects his meds into his body. She says, “You need to tell people these things so they know how to help you if you have a seizure in front of them. She slowly takes the needle out of his skin now that he had his meds.

Back to top Go down

Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE - Page 12 Empty Re: Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 12, 2010 10:36 pm

he closed his eyes and leaned back against the chair, evening out his breathing as he barely felt the pinprick of the needle as she gave him his insulin. '' i don't normally have seizures in public hamona.. they are kinda predictable.. normally happen at home where mom helps me.. '' he had a major headache but atleast he was slowly starting to feel better. t hough he was still shaking as he opened his eyes to pull the little machine out that he used to test his blood, he needed to know how low his blood sugar was or how high it was to figure out what he needed to do next.. '' um.. do we have anything sweet anywhere? if its too low i need sugar''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 12, 2010 10:56 pm

Hamona looks at him and nods giving him a bowl of ice cream and a big Hershey bar. She kisses his forehead to check his temperature a bit and says, “You are a little warm but that will go down once your body regulates.” She waits for him to eat what he had to so she could take care of him like her instincts were telling her to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 12, 2010 10:59 pm

he quickly checked his sugar level before sighig, he was right it had gone low.. too low for his liking he was lucky he avoided a huge seizure.. taking what she gave him, he slowly ate, feeling his sugar level begin to straighten out he glanced at her slightly '' yea it happens.. i am used to it hun, no need to worry , not like its going to kill me or anything.. '' he smiled slightly '' i have had plenty of seizures in my life.. none of them where bad enough to kill me so its ok..''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 12, 2010 11:17 pm

Hamona says, “Seizures can kill you hun if they get bad enough.” She helps him out of the chair slowly and puts him to bed. Taking his shoes off him and undoing his shirt some so he would not get too warm. She then makes him a healthy lunch that would help prevent seizures. She then gives it to him calmly before turning on the tv for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 12, 2010 11:21 pm

he grunted as he followed her instructions before laying down, half closing his eyes as he watched her' your babying me... and yes i k now but mine are never that bad.. i don't have that level of diabetes. '' he shrugged as he rubbed his eyes'' just give me an hour. i will be back to my old self again''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 13, 2010 7:40 am

Hamona looks at him and says, “I am not babying you, Marcus. I am taking care of you. Now you rest as much as you need to. I am going to put our groceries away and some other things.” She wraps a blanket around him and goes back to the kitchen to get her stuff done. She then put the books and movies in his room since that is where she slept.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 13, 2010 9:38 am

he snorted, giving a slight smile'' same thing love.. '' he watched her move about before he closed his eyes, trying to get rid of his headache as he lightly dozed off now and then. but like he said, within an hour or two he was up and about, stretching and feeling a little better by theĀ  minute. he even had the munchies.. '' hmmm snack.. need a snack.. maybe a pudding'' he was talking to himself as he glanced at the books and movies she brought it, smiling he headed down the stairs to the kitchen.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 13, 2010 9:45 am

Hamona smiles knowing he was up and starts looking for a snack for him to eat. She had a lot of things baking in the oven at the moment so she did not want him to get in her way. She gets out three different kinds of puddings and Jell-O’s for him to choose from. Then she goes back to watching the delicious treats she had in the oven.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 13, 2010 9:59 am

he glanced over at her and smiled'' my nose is telling me your cooking something sweet.. what is it?" he glanced at the puddings and jello's on the table before picking one up and a spoon then sat down at the table, he was happy about the fact the pounding in his head was gone and the feeling of him feeling weird was all gone too. he felt just fine. like any other normal day.. '' hmmmm pudding just what i was craving.. your a mind reader.. '' he ripped the little lid off , licking the pudding off of it before tossing the lid in the trash before digging in..'' so is that for desser tonight? hope one of those is sugar free.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 13, 2010 10:13 am

Hamona just smiles and continues on her baking until the chocolate chip cookies were done. She takes them out and puts them on a rack to cool. She then puts a batch of peanut butter cookies in to bake. She shows him that the peanut butter one was sugar free since they were his favorite. But she was usual making a batch with sugar in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 13, 2010 10:26 am

he smiled'' h mmm yum. definite favorite. '' he teased as he finished off h is pudding before putting the rest away.. '' hmm that was a good snack.. so we have a couple of hours before dinner time.. we should do something i think'' he glanced in the fridge before getting something to drink. taking his glass to the table he picked up his black pouch and flipped it open to check the needles and insulin in it. he would need to refill them soon.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 13, 2010 10:57 am

Hamona looks at him with a smile but then looks at the time. She starts getting things out so when it was time to cook dinner everything was out and ready for her. She asks, “What do you want to do for a few hours?” She kisses him and strokes his cheek as she was waiting for his response.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 13, 2010 1:59 pm

he smiled, lightly kissing her back as he pulled her close '' hmmm don't know.. could go swimming in the back, mom just had the pool cleaned the other day. and i don't know about you but i think i need the exercise. '' smiled as he leaned back against the wall again '' but i can do whatever you want hun. anything that gets me busy is a good thing otherwise i will end up playing a game or a movie or something''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 14, 2010 4:20 am

Hamona sighs and goes to get her swim suit to put it on. Her suit was a black bikini and it showed all of her curves. She grabs a towel and says to him, “I do not mind a swim but relaxing in a hot tub sounds better to me.” She kisses him softly as she did not want to provoke him too much with her kisses.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 14, 2010 12:25 pm

he blinked then grinned.. '' thats clean too you know..'' they only had one because his mom sometimes liked to sit and relax on one of her hardest days.. changing into his swimsuit he went out with her to help pull the cover off the hot tub. '' heh mom loves this thing, she always said it was better then an actual bath tub.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 14, 2010 2:10 pm

Hamona looks at him and says while turning on the hot tub to help it heat up and start bubbling, “I don’t blame her. Hot tubs helps the body relieve stress and tension throughout the body.” She smiles some as the hot tub was ready for use. She slowly gets in the warm water and relaxes happily as she was still sore from their love making.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 14, 2010 2:16 pm

he smiled as he looked up at her while tossing the things aside, going to the hot tub panel he set the temp on it so it wouldn't get too hot or cool down. '' oh i know it. heh dads not exactly good with massages you know. which is one of the reasons why didn't argue when she bought this thing.. he likes the pool more then anything. well whenever he feels like getting a good swim or two.. '' he frowned'' haven't seen that happen since last year though. usually me just in it. or mom.'' he climbed up into the hot tub before slowly sinking into it. he wasn't going to admit it but it definitely helped sore muscles on him. atleast the ones he got when a seizure would come or fixing to come.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 14, 2010 4:03 pm

Hamona looks at him as he gets in the hot tub and she slowly cuddles up to him. She says, "I can tell you are sore Marcus. You are not very good at hiding your discomfort." Her eyes close as her body was just as sore as he was. She kisses him deeply after a moment and looks at him calmly. She says, "I wish you would have told me about your issue. I would have helped you avoid it."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 14, 2010 8:16 pm

he blinked in surprise before trying not to give a sheepish look as he shrugged and kissed her back, lightly wrapping his arms around her'' heh i am a guy remember? we tend to not say anything that is bothering us or give out a weakness that can be used against us by big ol bully's who would like to beat the snot out of us.'' he grinned. '' i get into enough fights already , i don't need to add more. besides its not that bad. i been told i can grow out of it. or it can get worse.. which is why i normally keep an eye on it. and i do go by the diet the docs have given me. '' he rubbed the back of his neck a little before looking down at her.. '' i am lucky with it though. some people who have it well they get it so bad they have to on a extremely strict diet and half the time they end up having issues with their bodies where they end up losing a foot or something. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 14, 2010 8:40 pm

Hamona looks at him and says, “I see but you know you can trust me.” She strokes his cheek and moves her body so she was sitting in his lap. She was not wanting sex or anything. She was just wanting attention from him. She kisses him deeply on the lips before kissing up and down his body to help him relax. She nips at his skin gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 14, 2010 8:47 pm

he shifted alittle, slowly relaxing as he let her sit on his lap. he knew she was only trying to get him to relax. kissing her back he smiled slightly as he ran his hands slowly and lazily over her body , not even trying to get her wound up or anything, just giving her attention from what he was getting that she needed.. '' hmm yea i know.. i am just not used to .. well telling anyone something i would rather keep quiet.. but now you know.. besides. '' he pointed to the thin gold bracelet on his left arm that he always had hidden by stuffing his hand in his pocket.. '' thats what the med bracelet is for.. if i so much as have an issue out in public and no one like you is around to know what to do . the paramedics will know i am a diabetic by this little thing here.. so no worries. '' he watched her , smiling as he lightly nuzzled her neck. '' and i know you worry alot about me. so relax. and enjoy the hot tub. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 14, 2010 9:05 pm

Hamona smiles as he nuzzles her neck and gives her the attention she needs to know that he was alright. She kisses him happily as she was enjoying the hot tub because she could be in water and be with him at the same time. She says in his ear, “At least this time I am not spouting a tail on you like before.” She kisses him again with a calm smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 14, 2010 9:10 pm

he laughed softly as he leaned back and kissed her again .. '' true.. i think i was still in a bit of shock from that'' he grinned as he kissed her again before sighing'' hmm atleast you didn't sprout fur or something .. or turn into something huge that might look like it wants to eat me.. '' he grinned'' i can handle a mermaid.. a lion or bear or somethiing like that is a little too much you know.. '' he was teasing as he lightly tickled her thighs'' now a kitten.. that would be just damn adorable.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 29, 2010 7:24 pm

Her eyes watch his movements. “I can handle a mermaid.. a lion or bear or something like that is a little too much you know…” She nods in slight agreement. She knew he was teasing as he lightly tickled her thighs. So she did not get mad at him. “Now a kitten…that would be just damn adorable.” Hamona says to him, “If I were to have cat ears and a tail I doubt you would ever let me out of your bedroom."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next