The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time To Go To Work RESERVED

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Time To Go To Work RESERVED - Page 4 Empty Re: Time To Go To Work RESERVED

Post by Silver Fang Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:27 pm

Castiel takes a couple of steps back and grabs Alexis hand and says, "Go ahead and take a deep breath." He looks at Michael and says, "We didn't start anything. I was living here protecting people like you should be doing." He looks at Alexis. "Are you okay?" He glares back at Michael call some of your boys off. The smell of angels is to much for her." Michael looks at him and says, "Fine." He makes a gesture and all the angels take off. He looks at Castiel and says, "Now tell me what happened here."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:37 pm

Alexis says, “I can explain what happened here better than he can.” She takes a breath to help her focus. She says, “The demon war lords and generals have been planning something. I can’t tell you what because I have not been around the demons enough to know. Tonight three war lords have entered this world. Miniki the boar demon lord. Ryu the dragon master. And my father Draco the dog demon. Castiel and I just took out six demons that were coming out to hunt on humans for their masters. We did not start anything.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:30 pm

Michael looks at Castiel and says, "If you are not the reason they are here stay out of it." Castiel growls back. "Fuck you Michael you and the others stay leaving human kind to fend for themselves you wanna know why they won't believe in God. It's because of stuff like this." He looks at Michael and says, "You and the others can run like the cowards you are but I am going to stay and fight." He turns and says, "I don't care how you react to that I have people to save." Castiel grabs his rifle and looks at Alexis and says, "Lets go."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:03 pm

Alexis looks at him a moment as she tries to think a moment. She hears three howls and says, “My father’s men are the next group out. They are howling to let me know they are near. If I respond to them they will continue their hunt. If I don’t, they will back off and wait another night to hunt.” She starts to feel sick again, she rubs her eyes as she tries to clear them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:00 am

Castiel looks around smiles and says, "Respond to them." He looks at Michael and says, "I enjoyed our chat but I have other things to do so kiss my ass. I have to go. We should do this again." He turns around and grabs Alexis and scoops her up and flies off. Looking for the demons. He looks down at Alexis and says, "Are you okay."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:05 pm

Alexis looks at him a moment and howls to her father’s men to let them continue to hunt. She jumps a little as she gets scooped up and they take off in the sky. She says, “No I am not okay. Knowing my father and the other war lords are here. Us half demons are going to go back into the hell holes we came from. And I feel like I am going to be sick because of those angels.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:13 pm

Castiel smiles and says, "You won't be take back to any hell hole just stick with me and I will take good care of you and as far as the angels I am the only one you will constantly deal with is me and maybe Michael." He looks around as he navigates to the roof of his apartment. He looks over the city scanning for the demons. "He looks at Alexis. "I don't know if you heard but the angels are planning on staying out of this fight and that I can't do."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:23 pm

Alexis looks at him a moment and says, “Well they always stay out of things. Never start anything and leave us good demons to clean up the mess.” She looks around the city looking for her father’s set of lackeys. She points to them and says, “Aim for the head and you will kill them instantly. She stands on the roof and tries to get her senses back under control.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:53 pm

Castiel looks through his scope and says, "I am a good shot and this rifle can make that shot but the timing has to be perfect other wise I won't get near there head." He looks through the scope and levels out the shoot. He fires the first shoot it flies out and hits the demon at the back directly in the head. He smiles and says, "I guess I can make the shoot." He looks through his scope and realizes they were on to him. He pulls out his sawn of shotgun and then he fires another shoot hitting the leader in the chest. He then reloads and fires one into his head. The last one was now at the roof below him. He runs up the side of the building but as his head rose above the ledge. Castiel's shotgun blew it clear off.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:42 pm

Alexis feels a bit unsure about killing her father’s men but it had to be done. His gun made her sensitive ears feel like they were bleeding. She cover her ears in pain. She makes him put the gun away. She sniffs the air as she looks for any signs of demons coming out. She says, “No more demons will be coming out tonight and full demons don’t come out during the day.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:33 am

Castiel looks at here. As she made him put his gun away. He looked at her and says, "Whats wrong with you?" He looks at Alexis. He realizes the guns are loud but he had been firing them all days with out bothering her. He stands up and says, "Are you okay are you senses still on the fritz because of the angels."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:42 pm

Alexis looks at him a moment and says, “Stop shooting your stupid gun now please. There is no more need to fire it.” Her senses were going nuts as she made her way to his penthouse to find a way to calm her senses. She goes through her hidden med kit for a potion that would make the scent of the angels leave her body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:52 pm

Castiel's old angry self showed up as he follow her back into the pent house. "These stupid guns have kept you from having to fight with a mean headache." He walks by her and opens the fridge and grabs a can of soda. He pops it open and walks into his room and slams the door and drops his heavy weapons and lays across the bed as he cuts on the TV to watch the news freak out about what was happening in the streets.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:52 pm

Alexis looks at him as he loses his temper with her. She growls in his direction of his room not liking his tone with her. She has been treated like trash since she was born. She was not going to deal with it anymore. She goes to her room and packs up her stuff. Then she makes her way out on the streets not wanting to be yelled at anymore. She was half way to a safe house when she got jumped by her father’s men. The next thing she knows she is being beaten for helping Castiel. She starts to cough up blood from the damage they were doing to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:08 am

Castiel heard her walk out the pent house. He started to follow but instead he let her go. Then he realized she left unarmed and then he grabbed his four swords and his banryuu and takes off after her. He jumps off the balcony and then flies off looking for her the smell of blood filled the air. He flies around looking for Demons he comes across seven of them beating up someone. He flies in full speed. pulling out his two chinese broad swords cutting two in half. He lands and as he stands his wings uncover his body as they slowly disappear. He stands up as the demons charge him he starts with a couple of quick slices and he cuts down three more. He looks at the last two and puts away his swords and pulls out the massive banryuu. He smiles as they charge him. He swings the blade so quickly that it seems dream like. He smiles as when he finishes swinging the blade. A smirk spreads across his face as he puts the blade back on his back and walks by the Demons as they fall apart he looks at the body on the ground says, "It's safe now you can get up."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:25 am

Alexis looks at him a moment before getting up and away from him. She runs off not wanting to be around another man who yelled at her and made her feel unwanted. She gasps as this time her father had a hold of her. He disappears with her caught in his grasp. They appear in her father’s human home. He growls and slaps her so hard that she crashes into the wall leaving a deep dent. He yells, “Why the hell would you work for Castiel?! He is now a demon hunter!” She yells back at him, “Why the hell did you turn your only daughter into a whore!”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:46 pm

Castiel growls as runs off after he saved her. He flies up into the air. He follows after her but only caught up to her to see her father grab her. He growls even more. He knew there was only one way to find out where they were. He would have to ask Michael or go hunt her down. He knew either way It was gonna take a while but knowing he didn't feel like dealing with Michael he flies off in the direction in which all the scouts where coming from he just kept flying and looking. around to find more scouts or a demon home.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:52 pm

Alexis looks at her father as he beats her up with her tied up so she could not defend herself. Blood drips from her mouth and head as she takes every hit with a smile on her face. She was not going to let them see her as weak. After her father gets tired, she is tossed into a cage and locked away in a dark room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:01 pm

Castiel smiles as he finds a group of demons. He was in luck he had obviously pissed off someone and they had sent a group of demons to get him. He grabs his Banryuu and charges in slaying all but one. He looks at the demon and says, "You my friend are still alive for one reason." He looks at the demon and says, "My friend you are a dog demon and I need directions to a certain half dog demon." He lifts the demon up with one hand.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:11 pm

The demon looks at him a moment and says, “Princess Alexis is with her father. As far as I know she has been beaten for helping you.” He gets out of his grip and says, “I’ll help you get to her but I can’t guarantee that she is alive.” He starts guiding him to the dog demon human home. He points to a gray metal door and says. “She is behind that door in a cage.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:28 pm

Castiel shows a smirk and says, "While you are quite helpful so why don't you stay here or I will kill you." He looks at the demon and then says, "Matter of fact why don't you go open that door so I don't have to kill you." He uses his sword to guide the man to the door. He looks as the man opened the door.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:46 pm

The demon opens the door for them to see Alexis bleeding like crazy in the cage. She was barely awake. The demon goes inside and unlocks the cage slowly before taking her out of it and puts her in Castiel’s arms. He says, “Get the princess out of here and find a way to get her healed before the week is up. If she turns human with this much damage done to her body, she will die.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:38 am

Castiel looks at him and says, "He will kill you I suggest you get out of here yourself." He turns and makes a run for it. He runs until he got into enough space to open his wings and take off. He flies out and up he goes straight up and over the clouds and then he flies over to his apartment and dives down out of the clouds and lands softly on his balcony. He instantly lays her on her bed and walks into his room and comes out with a first aid kit. He wipes up all of her blood and then starts bandaging up her wounds and then he smiles as he feels her pulse get stronger. He then removes the bloody sheets from under her and comes back with a nice big blanket. He places it over her and then goes and leans against the wall and watches over her.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:35 pm

Alexis wakes up three days later feeling weak and a bit of a daze. She sees Castiel against the wall and groans a little and says, “I need to get something to drink.” Her body was going through the change of becoming human. Her white hair was turning blonde and her dog ears were disappearing. Her dog tail was already gone. Her golden eyes slowly turning blue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:07 am

Castiel says with a calm tone. "Settle down you were bleeding out pretty bad." He gets up and walks out and comes back with some tea. "This tea if very strong but it will help you with your wounds." He goes back an leans against the wall. "Why would you run away. Didn't you know he would come after you." He looks around and says, "You should be able to move in a couple of days." He turns and looks at the door. "The demons have been running around reeking havoc." He looks at her and says, "They have been looking for me but I have been able to avoid there sight with a few angelic zodiac signs."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next