The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outlaws of England (Reserved)

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Outlaws of England (Reserved) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Outlaws of England (Reserved)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:46 pm

"Oh he will take her to his lair. He will ravish her and make her scream and cry out for more. " he chuckled. "Oh I know he will not pay a ransom, but he will not stop me from going looking. Oh he will rant and rave about the Highwayman and he will not rest till you have been returned. But he will do nothing unless it benifited him."

He removed his fingers from her pussy and moved them back to her ass. "Now my dear what say you?" he ran a finger over her anal opening "I have some lubricant that will make it easier and feel better." If she still did not wish her virginity taken, then he would enjoy fucking her up her ass. He continued squeezing her tits, pulling on her hard nipples and pinching them.

Back to top Go down

The Outlaws of England (Reserved) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Outlaws of England (Reserved)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:12 pm

Desiree turned a deep red as Justin spoke. She giggled. "Hmmm I guess that highway man must really have a thing for maids of honour" She stroked his arms she liked like teasing that was going on. She could bait him just like he was baiting her.

She frowned a bit when he confrimed that John wouldnt go after him. "I guess to him I really am worhtless" She shook her head. "But the highway man has saved me a couple times now hasnt he?" She giggled and gently bit into his neck.

When he moved his fingers she wimpered slightly. Then nodded. "As long as you use a lot of that stuff" She then pulled away to look at him. "And Baron Justin if you do not save me I will throw myself from the highest tower and my blood will be on your hands"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:00 pm

Justin grinned when she told him she was willing to take his cock up her ass. "Have no fear my dear. I don't think you will have to do that." He washed the rest of the dirt off of him and stood up and helped her up and out of the tub. He began drying her off and then himself. Once he was done doing that he took her by the hand and drew her back into the bed chamber. He opened a cabinet and drew forth some greasy stuff and brought it over to the bed.

"Get up on the bed on your hands and knees, your ass facing me." he told her. Helping her into position he spread her ass cheeks and began pressing the stuff up into her ass, fingering her ass as he applied it. Once he was satisfied that he had put enough up into her ass, he moved up behind her standing on the floor. Again spreading her ass cheeks he moved his cock up to her anal opening and began pressing it's head against it.

Slowly he entered her ass and then eased his cock up into her ass. "It will be a bit uncomfortable for the moment but it will be alright." he told her. He reached around and began playing with her pussy and grabbed one of her dangling tits and squeezed it. Finally he was fully sheathed up her ass. "Are you alright?" he asked her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:21 am

Desiree shook her head "Just so you know if you do not safe me I will commit the unforgivable sin, and my soul will be damned to hell" She was really nervous about what she had just agreeed to she had heard the other servents complaining about not beeing able to walk the next day. Would it be the same for her? She wasnt sure if she could excuse herself for two days from the Queen's service. She had a feeling that Jusin would find a way to keep her in bed though, if she was in the pain that she thought it could be.

She licked her lips as he dried her off and then walked with him to his bed chamber her heart was breating quickly but she took deep breaths To try and calm herself down. She got herself into the postion and turned her face to him to watch him. She gripped the sheets into her hands as he began to push the stuff in.

She turned her head away as he got into postion and gasped as she felt him enter. She whimpered but she nodded when he asked if she was alright. It hurt, it felt as iff he was ripping her ass but it also felt oddly good at the same time. She liked him playing with her pussy and her breasts. She softly moaned as he continued but still didnt look at him. In case he saw the tears streaming down her face. She didnt want him to stop though so to encourage him she softly bucked her hips backwords.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:17 pm

Justin liked the feel of his cock up her tight ass. He began to slowly move in and out of her ass as he continued to play with her pussy and squeeze her tits. She moved her hips back as he thrust forward sheathing his cock again and again up into her ass. She moaned softly but he could see the tears. He knew it was a bit uncomfortable, but he also knew that if she was to get use to it she had to continue to have his cock up in her ass. "It will get better." he told her. He had fucked other women while he was in the holy land. They had taken it up the ass and enjoyed it.

"You have fantastic tits my lovely Desiree. They are a joy to squeeze and play with." he squeezed one of them a bit hard. She did have a pair of lovely tits and he was enjoying playing with them. He would have more fun latter when he got her to his castle and could have her alone in his bed and be able to enjoy her fully. "I will have my servents tell the queen you still are not well. Perhaps even that there is a spring near my castle that seems to help with illnesses. Maybe that can be your way out of the city." he told her as he thrust hes cock up her ass again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue May 03, 2011 1:08 pm

Desiree was slowly getting used to the intrusion in her tight ass even though her body wasnt it kept squeezing and trying to push his huge cock out. Desiree groaned out as he continued to move in and out. She nodded to his words, she knew that although HE was HER first She was not His first so she understood that he would know what would help.

She had to giggle at his compliment about her tits she had onced cursed her tits for it had brought the attention of John but now she liked it, for it brought the attention of Justin, the man that was going to safe her .

She whiped her tears and half looked at him. "I have heard rumors of a rash of the sweating sickenss is going around, John will surely want me out of the castle for that he is a bit paranod about sickness"

She gasped out as he thrusted up into her ass again.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 4:53 pm

He began thrusting his hard cock up into her ass a bit faster and harder as he squeezed her tits one then the other hard. It felt very good having his cock up her ass. It was tight and squeezed his cock as he moved in and out of it. Soon he felt himself getting ready to pump her ass full of his cum. He kept fucking her ass until he could hold out no longer and rammed it up into her ass one last time and held himself there, as he growled out his satisfaction and unloaded his cum up into her ass.

He moved his one hand from her pussy to her tits and began squeezing both of them. He kept his cock up in her ass untill it slowly receeded from it. He then laid her down on the bed and leaned over her and kissed her deeply. "That was very good. I hope it does not hurt." he told her as he began kissing he neck and moved down to kiss her tits.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu May 05, 2011 7:41 pm

When Justin began to thrust up harder and faster into her tender ass she began to whimper. She gripped the sheets, she still couldnt make sense of the feelings, still pleausre and pain mixed. She closed her eyes as she felt him fill her tight ass with...something she wasnt sure what it was. She heard his growl and smiled. So least that sounded like he had enjoyed himself. She knew that him enjoying himself was the most important thing.

When he moved his hands to her breasts she moaned out thinking that is what he wanted, but in truth he had exhausted her, their experiance combinded with her not sleeping the nights before had taken its toll on her but she didnt complain. As his cock slowly receeded Desiree whimpered slightly.

As he laid her down she sighed contently and closed her eyes and licked her lips. She only opened her exhuasted eyes to look up at him as he spoke. She was panting and couldnt catch her breath but she smiled up at him. "You really did enjoy it Bar-I mean Justin?"

She arched her back as he kissed her. She softly ran her hand down his body. She hadnt fished herself but she of course didnt know any better .
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 5:38 pm

He looked up to her and smiled. "Yes I did very much." he told her He kissed her tits and squeezed them. But he saow her exhuasted look and moved up and kissed her lips gently. "You need rest, and I mean some good rest." It was still early in the day and he would have to make an appearance at court. He especially wanted to be there when John found out his little ruse had failed and the highway man had managed to steal the tax money. He didn't want leave Desiree but he knew he would have to. But she was sure to be sore after having her ass fucked and didn't want the servents barging in on her.

"I will talk to my servents I sent to you and tell them that you are not to be disturbed." he smiled down at her. "They will not bother you and you can stay in my room or in yours. But you are to rest." he told her. He pulled the blankets up over her and tucked her in. "I must go and make myself seen at court and of course inform the king and queen that I intend to court you." he grinned. "That should shock John and please the queen." he chuckled. Anything that made the King uncomfortable pleased him. He again bent down and kissed her lips gently and then got dressed. "I will be back later." he told her.

He walked to the door and opened it a bit, then turned back to her. "Remember, you rest." he basicly ordered her. He then slipped out of his room and walked down the corridor spotting the servents heading for her room. "She will not be needing you for a while. She is exhusted it seems and wants to sleep. So enjoy a bit of time off, I will let you know when she will need you." They raised a brow at that but curtized and acknowledged his orders. Having him come from that way and just getting back, he could see a twinkle in their eyes as they had their suspicions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue May 17, 2011 11:05 pm

Although Desiree was not completly sure that Justin could have enjoyed that, she was not experianced like all the other girls that she was certain that he had been with. How would she be anything in comparriance to them. She was about to object to having to go to bed but a big yawn intrupted her objectetion she nodded "Arlight" She whispered and snuggled deeper into his bed, and closed her eyes. She sighed as he left her, she knew that he had to make an appearance, and the fact that he was going to keep the servents away she didnt want anyone to see her in this state. She had not had a good night sleep since he had left her and now that he was back she knew that she would be able to sleep.

She giggled as he ordered her to sleep "Yes sir" She teased then yawned and clsoed her eyes and breathed in their mixed scent, she still liked his scent more. Although she was a bit stiff she fell asleep.

She wasnt sure how long she was asleep but suddenly she was a wake and the pain was unbelivable she whimpered and tried to moved but that resulted in a shoting pain throughout her whole body. She cried out. She couldnt shift so she tired to go back to sleep. She wasnt sure how long she had been asleep but she didnt see Justin so it wouldnt have been that long .
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 5:59 pm

Once he left the servents he made his way down to the throne room where he was sure that the King would be. It would be a day or so before the news that his attempt to capture him had failed and that he had lost his tax money once again. As he entered the room he could see that John was in a good mood. Probably becasue he was expecting to hear about the capture of the Highwayman. He grinned for a moment imagining the shouting and tanturm he would throw when he learned different.

He approached and went to one knee bowing at the waist. "Ah Baron Greystone you have returned to us. I hope that all is well at home." he said.

"Yes your majasty." was all he said as he rose. He looked over at the queed and smiled. "I have a request to make. I wish to court the Lady Desiree. I find her quite charming and enjoyable company." He could see John's surprised look and the flicker of anoyance in his eyes. But the queen was thrilled.

"Ah dear Baron Greystone, I think that is a wonderful idea. The poor girl needs a man in her life." He put a hand over on her husband's hand. "Don't you think so also."

John looked over at her and stammered at first but then straightened up notably, "Of course my love, I think it would be a wonderful idea." he turned to Justin nodding. "It is then made so." But Justin could see the disapointment in his eyes. Justin bowed again and backed away to his place in the court. The women in the court looked stunned and began whispering. He could not but help chuckle a bit at that.

Now that he had that done he would wait a bit before he informed them that Desiree was not feeling to well and that the hot springs at his castle was very theruputic for such illnesses. That would set in motion the planned events that would let her stay at his castle for awhile and they could get to know each other a bit better and for his mother to get to know her as well. Only a few servents and men at arms knew of his secret identity, and of course his mother did as well. She hated John more then he did. It was going to be a very interesting time for sure.

When it was a good time, he left to go check on Desiree. A couple hours had passed and he hoped that she was alright after their first romp in bed. He figured she would probably need another hot bath alone this time, to help ease any pain and stiffness. He entered his room and smiled seeing her in his bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu May 26, 2011 7:07 pm

Desiree was on the bed whimpering she tired to stand up to go to her bed but the pain was too great and she climbed back into Justin's bed. She covered herself in his blankets and rubbed her ass trying to find any relive.

Her mind drifted to their next adventure. First she would have to fake being ill, that wasnt too hard, she had done it before, and they get out of the village and get captured. She knew it was wrong that she was so excited about being kidnapped from the highwayman, even though it was Justin, it was just more dangerous sounding that the highway man do it.

She heard someone coming close to the door so she threw the blankets over her head hoping that, if it was anyone else then Justin they would be fooled that no one was in the bed, and if it was Justin he would be fooled that she was sleeping.

She didnt want to hurt him by letting him know that he hurt her, but if felt as if she had been ripped in half. She held her breath as someone entered the room. She wasnt sure who it was, then remembered that he had ordered all servents to stay away so she peeked from under the covers.

"Hey" She whispered. "How was the king" She asked almost spitting out the word King.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 9:58 am

Justin chuckled. "Oh he is in good spirts. Expecting news of the Highwayman's capture." He sat down on the edge of the bed. The Queen was overjoyed when I asked to begin courting you." he grinned and stroked her face gently. "I think it was her plan all along. John of course agreed but you could tell he did so reluctenly." He bent down and kissed her cheek. "Now how do you feel?" he looked at her sternly. He had a feeling that she was going to be hurting after ther earlier sex. He had pounded her ass hard and she was completely new to that. He moved a hand under the blankets and down to her her ass and patted it. "The truth." he told her.

He was going to have the servents draw a nice hot bath for her and let her soak in it. He would tell them that she was not feeling well and needed to sweat out the illness. He knew they would probably see through his lie and know what they had been up to, but they were loyal to him and would keep their mouths shut.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue May 31, 2011 1:58 pm

Smiling up at Justin as he spoke. "I wish I could see his face when he finds out the dreaded highwayman got away" She sighed as he sat down on the edge of the bed. She blushed at the mention of her Queen, she nodded about it being her plan all the time.

"That would make sence the Queen doesnt like how the King flirts with me" She shuddered. "And I think she sees how it disturbs me" She closed her eyes as he kissed her and winced as he patted her ass.

She looked up at him tearfilled eyes she didnt want to upset him "I do hurt" She paused "A little" it wasnt a complete lie. She sighed. "Maybe a hot bath for my illness will be good" She said hopeing to deflect the attention to her sore ass.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:19 pm

He caressed her face and wiped the tears away. "The truth is always the best." he kissed her cheek. "I will arrange for the Hot bath and make arrangements with the queen to have you sent off to the hot springs. She will definately think I will be wanting to have you alone for a while." he grinned. "But being french and all, I think she will not mind." He claimed her sweet lips for a kiss and deepened it.

She was indeed sore but that would change over time. He had really enjoyed having her that way and wanted to do it again, but he would wait until she had healed up on it. Plus she would be a bit sore in other places when he got her to his castle after the kidnapping. Having her virginity taken would cause a bit of pain and soreness but would ease faster then the soreness she had now. He brought a hand around to her tits and squeezed them. "I hope you don't mind me playing with your magnificent tits."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:46 am

Desiree sighed and leaned in to his caress. She smiled softly "I just didnt want to disapoint you" She said, she stopped short of saying that she knew that he would have had many other women before and that she doubted that they were sore after.

She giggled at his comment. "Aye I do belive the Queen will know, but she wont tell the King." She kissed him softly then smiled. "I wonder what the highway man is going to do with the sweet, innocent woman that he is going to kidnap" She winked and giggled.

She moaned softly as he played with her tits. "Hmmm you seem a bit obessed, how are they to the other womans, I know its not right to say this, but mine seem less saggy then theres"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:56 am

"Well you could say that a womas tits facinates me. You have a pair of very nice, soft and firm ones that feel great in my hands." He bent down and kissed her tits as he squeezed them. He just sat there on the bed playing with her tits. He would have continued doing that but he knew she needed that hot bath. So he stood up and covered her. "I suppose you will need to go to your room. Don't want the whole castle spreading rumors so fast." he grinned. After she was rescued, then things would be a bit different. They would not have to worry about John and having her virginity checked.

He looked down at her and then reached down and scooped her up into his arms and carried her into her room and laid her on her bed. "Now that is better." he chuckled. Again he made sure the blankets were over her and she was comfortable and then kissed her gently before he moved to the door adjoining their rooms. He turned and gave her a warm smile before going back into his room and then out the other door.

Once he found his servents he instructed them that Desiree was now awake and desiring a hot bath. That she was still not feeling well but that a hot bath might help. They curtzied and made for Desiree's room. He then went to the queens chambers and requested to be seen. He was ushered in a few minutes later. "Your magistiy it seems Desiree is not feeling to well and there is a hot spring at a monistary, near my castle that seems to have wonderful healing properties. With your permission I would like to send her there see if it helps her."

The queen's face was lit up and she looked to be holding back laughter. She finally composed herself, "Of course dear Baron. You can not court a sick woman. I will arrange for her to be taken there immediately. Justin could see the merriment in her eyes. He bowed low and thanked her before leaving her chambers. Oh he knew the toungs would surely be wagging now, but that would only add fuel to the fire for what was to come.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:29 am

The more he played with her tits the more Desiree smiled and let out soft moans. She stared up at the man that had saved her in more ways then he would have ever know and know he was going to do even more.

She chuckled as he mentioned her going back to her own chambers. "Yeah rumors do start, but I do belive they will start when you annonce your plans to court me" She giggled again as he scopped her up she wrapped her hands around his neck and sighed as he laid her down.

She sighed as she watched him walk out then smiled as the servents came in and prepared her bath. She was then helped in and sighed as the hot water seemed to help. The servents seemed nervous she she smiled. "If you want to leave I understand, I do not think it is contasious though"

She leaned back and prepared to wash her own hair, but one that Justin had sent her stepped forward and did it for her. She was already feeling a bit better but the feeling of someone washing her hair just made it all the better.

She was curious about how he was going to pull this off, who would be with her would the king send anyone to be with her it would have to be people that understood the highway man. It was a lot to plan and she wanted to make sure it would all work out. Surely there were copycats around and she didnt want to be taken by one of them by mistake.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:52 pm

The servents were talking already about Desiree and Justin. They had seen how he looked at her and he had sent them to her. He had sent them to serve her and see to her needs. That told them alot about how he felt about Lady Desiree. They figured her illness was not really one but something that the two of them had planned out. One of the servents saw how she walked to the bath and knew. She was a bit older then Desiree and had a lover back at Justin's castle. She had been fucked in her ass and had felt the same way that Desiree was.

She was the one that came to wash her hair. "You just relax my lady and let the hot water do its work. We will take care of everything for you."

Justin in the mean time had gathered his men and over tankards of ale was discussing his plan to kidnapp Desiree. The men chuckled as they heard his plan, "Ahhhhh my lord has taken a fancy to the Lady Desiree." one said and they all grinned. They were indeed happy for their lord. "Me thinks that soon we will be guarding the Lady. Does she know who you are?"

"Aye she knows. And she has no love for King John." he wagged a finger at them all, "Perhaps if the lady is inclined to more in the future." Once the plan was laid he made his way back to his rooms. He seen a couple of the servents making up her bed through the partialy open door.

The queen ordered one of her carriages prepared for Desiree and insturctions that it was to take her to Justins castle. A driver was selected as well as two guards to go along. A messenger was sent to inform Justin and to inform Desiree's new servents of it. When they heard they all giggled and looked at Desiree. They said nothing but one could tell what they were thinking in their eyes and faces.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:50 am

Desiree was greatly embarrassed when it was clear that the servent washing her hair knew what was up. She blushed and tried to cover her face. She decided against it and to take up this chance to get some adviced. "I suppose you know" She also knew that she wouldn't let anyone know, much less the king. She looked up at her "Does it always hurt this much?" She asked softly.

"In time it will get easier" Desiree nodded and they continued to make small talk. Eventually she was washed and dired and put into the traveling clothes that was shocked to see but the servents saidthat they had brought then by orders of Baron Justin. Desree smiled and looked at herself in the mirror. Aheavy cloak was added to it.

She grinned when the messenger came she continued to fake being sick. She didnt know how she would get into the carrriage but she turned to the servents. "Are you all coming ladies, I hope so"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:22 pm

Justin had not told them if they would be going with her or not. So they could not say for sure. "If not there will be those that will take care of you there." the one servent told her. When they had her all dressed and ready they went with her down to the carriage. Justin was waiting for her. It was him that helped her into the carriage and made sure she was comfortable.

The servents looked at Justin to see what they were to do. He didn't want them envolved in what was going to happen. "You ladies will stay here and make sure tha Lady Desiree's room is ready for her when she returns." He had to make a change of plans on where she would be taken to when he kidnapped her as the Highwayman. Being at the castle, the chance the someone seeing her and reporting it was to great. He would take her to the manor house by the lake. There he would have a couple servents, probably the ones he told to stay behind go there. They would be let in on his secret and sworn to secreacy.

"Ready." he looked at Desiree and gave her a mischeivious grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:52 am

As the servents told her there would be others she nodded a little sad she liked these women and to have others just didnt seem as nice but she simply nodded and smiled. She liked the help to get ready especally since she was suppose to be ill. Once she was ready she thanked them all and walked down to the carriage. Since the King hated everything sick related he was not there to send her off.

Once she was down she looked at Justin with a twinkle in her eyes and then nodded to her servents and once she was inside she smiled at Justin. "I am ready Baron Greystone" She leaned back keeping up the apperance of being ill.

((I cant get into my email but I hope this is good for now))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:50 am

When she was aboard the carriage, he nodded to the driver who flicked his whip and the horses began pulling it. Soon he would be riding out with his men so they could kidnap her. Once they had her he would take her to the mannor house and there he would enjoy getting to know her. He liked the feel of her tits in his hands and her soft skin. They would enjoy the time they had together, all the while making Johns life miserable.

The queen would be demanding action of him, while Justin would be acting the angry supporter that was out to get the Highwayman. Of course there would be a demand for ransom, which the queen would be insistant on John getting. He would also be presured by the barons to take action. Oh he would indeed be made misserable.

The carriage made it's way through London and then out into the countryside.

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:04 am

In the carriage Desiree did her best to relax but the nervousness of what was about to happen. She knew that she would have to put on a beliveable fight and only hoped that she wouldnt hurt him in the process. King Richard had made sure that she was able to fight for herself before he had left for his last cursade.

She sighed and watched the city disaperre and since she was suppose to be sick she laid her head down on the bench pulled up her legs and cruled into a ball. She made a belivable coughing sound and whimpered and closed her eyes. She pretended to sleep.

She wondered when she would be "kidnapped" but not knowing made it better because then sge would really be surprised.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:41 pm

Justin had to stick around for awhile. Make an appearance here and there as if he was not in a rush to leave. He talked to some of the other nobles, making a few trading deals as they talked about a number of things. By the time he was done, the carriage would be well out of the city and on its way to his castle. He needed to time it so that she was well away from the city and any chance of pursuit.

When he finally could slip away he signaled his men and they brought the horses and they rode out of the castle and throught the city. His men were grinning and talking. "She is a lady." he told them, "and deserving of respect."

"It is just that it has been a very long time since we have seen you with anyone." they grinned. "You have showed very little intrest in the ladies of late until now that is." They were all glad that he was seeing someone. Even though they had a feeling what was going to be going on once they had kidnapped her. He had briefed them on where they would be heading once they had her.

Once outside of the city they picked up the pace. The carriage was traveling at a leasurely rate but with them riding harder they would catchup. There were several paths through the area that the main road passed through, so they would be able to get ahead. His men knew the ways. With them guiding him they got ahead of them and set up. When the carriage approached he moved into the middle of the road in his Highwayman outfit. His men came out on the sides. The driver stopped the carriage and raised his hands, as did the two guards riding behind the carriage.

Justin dismounted and moved up to the carriage and opened the door. "If you would be so kind as to get out my lady."

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next