The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can A Mermaid and A Human Be Together? MALE MATURE

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Can A Mermaid and A Human Be Together? MALE MATURE - Page 4 Empty Re: Can A Mermaid and A Human Be Together? MALE MATURE

Post by Silver Fang Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:14 pm

Raid stopped suddenly landing on the ground and then turns his back to a tree. He stops moving and says, "Sssshhh." He looks around three ninja walked right bye they didn't even notice them but Raid could tell he was no match for them. He looks at Hamona as he started to easy by them. When he was sure he was far enough away he leaps up again and takes off. He was going faster then before. He was trying his best to be silent he steps on a branch and it breaks he leaps out of the trees and on to the path. He takes off in a full out sprint. He smiles as he hears whistling and turns around with his sword at the ready and parries off seven different kunai. He then takes off faster as he sees the walls of his village. He runs to the gate where he is stopped and then turns around and sees the other ninja stops but then he himself was stopped by the gates men.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Can A Mermaid and A Human Be Together? MALE MATURE - Page 4 Empty Re: Can A Mermaid and A Human Be Together? MALE MATURE

Post by Guest Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:46 pm

Hamona holds on tightly as Raid runs to a gate where he and the other ninjas are stopped by the gate's guards. She whispers in his ear, "They don't know who you are. Show them the necklace you have around your neck." She loosened her grip on him so she does not hurt him anymore. Her weapon nicely hidden just in case a fight breaks out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:21 am

The gates men looked at him and said, "Where did you get that headband from nobody has seen you before." Raid looks up and says, "You have seen me just not for 12 years." He grabs Hamona's hand and says, "She is with me those three are trying to run me down. One of the guards looks at him and says, "Raid." The other looks at him a little harder and says it is you the child named after thunder." They look at the other three ninja's and say, "If I were you three I would go on about your business." They let the other three go and start to welcome raid back. Raid would not let go of Hamona's hand.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:22 am

Hamona feels Raid holding her hand and she was feeling uneasy now. She did not understand these men or their purpose at the moment. “Raid they will not hurt me.” She buries her face in his neck as she feels cold and wanted to be somewhere warm and safe. Her eyes shift some as she goes almost into a deep sleep. She needed to sleep and was feeling dazed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:26 pm

Raid looks up and says, "Yes I am back." The other two ninja look at him and say, "So who is your friend?" He looks back at Hamona and says, "She is the one who helped me find my way home." He looks up and sees a huge ninja charge in and snatch hm off his feet and says, "You son of a bitch where have you been?" Raid forces his arms out and says, "I was lost at see." He breaks the ninja's grip and says, "Where are my parents?" All three ninja's lowered and shook there heads. Raid looks at them and says, "How long since they passed." His friend reaches out and says, "They were lost to us two years after you went missing." He looks down and says, "How did they go?" He friend looks up and says, "They were killed by a group of ninja's from the lighting village they were suppose to be extracting prisoners and got caught and killed." Raid looks down and says, "Can I go home." His friend pats his shoulder and says, "Yeah go ahead. I will inform everyone of your return." Raid grabs Hamona's arm and leads her into the city to his house towards the middle of the city.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:23 am

Hamona looks at him as they walk to his home. She squeezes his hand gently and says, “I am sorry about your parents Raid.” She smiles as they get to his place and she looks at his family pictures. She says, “I am sorry about the years my father made you miss.” A tear goes down her cheek as she was angry about everything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:05 am

Raid looked over his home. He takes the pictures and puts them face down. "He goes into the backyard and looks around he makes a hand couple of hand signs and touches the ground. It makes an empty trench in his back yard. He walks back into his house and says, "Stay here. I will be back with your sea water." He walks out of the house and runs to the coast.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:32 pm

Hamona watches him go before looking around the house for something to drink. She finds herself unable to figure out anything in his house. She starts to get flustered and sits down again before lying down and falling asleep. She did not know anything about his world and it scared her like crazy. An hour later, she wakes up and looks around uneasy. She sits up and starts to play her flute.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:41 pm

Raid came back with three wolfs leading a huge glass bowl full of sea water and wild life like star fish and a couple of other small fish. Raid empties all of the water into the tiny crater her made but not before blowing fire into it to turn the sand to a strong glass that would hold the sea water sand and everything else. He empty the bowl into the crater filling it to the very top. He then put the glass in the corner of his back yard and walks into the house to hear Hamona playing her flute.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:55 am

Hamona looks at him as she plays a soft song on her flute. The music floats on the wind as she plays happily. The music can be heard throughout the village causing people to stop doing what they are doing and just listen to the song. When she stops playing her flute, she looks at her lover. She says, "I am thirsty. How do I get something to drink?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:53 pm

Raid looks at her and says, "What do you want to drink." He walks over to his fridge and realizes it is empty. He looks at her and says, "Come on we have to go to the market." He then looks outside and says, "No you got swim in your pool and I will go to the market and get some food and drinks." He picks her up and walks outside to the new ocean pool he just made. He sits her on the edge of the pool and says, "Go ahead and get in when you are ready I will return with some food and drinks and then tomorrow we will go get you some new clothes." He stands up and walks out of the yard and to the market.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:05 pm

Hamona looks at him a moment as he puts her on the side of the pool. She says, “I will be waiting for you…” She watches him leave before getting in the cool ocean waters. She smiles as she goes deep into the water so she can go into her true form. Her tail forms and she swims around happily feeling her energy returning to normal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:04 am

Raid came back with pleanty off food and dirnk he walks into the house and puts all of the food and drinks away. He then looks out side and sees that Hamona was no longer on the side of the pool He figured she was at the bottom so her removed his shirt and leaps off his back porch and dives into the pool.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:24 am

Hamona hears a splash and smiles as she sees Raid. She goes to his side and kisses him while they are under water. She slides what looks like a very small pearl down his throat gently. Soon he would be able to breathe underwater like her without showing visible gills and he would be able to use his human lungs when he is out of water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:36 am

Raid struggled as she shoved the pearl down his throat. He swims to the surface and pulls himself out of the pool to catch is breath he didn't know what was going on. He just stopped moving and laid on his back looking at the sky not sure what to do.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:03 pm

Hamona joins him still in her mermaid form and looks at him. She kisses him softly on the lips. She then goes back in the water and motions him to join her. She was not going to have him hold his breath when she could make it easier on him. She dives into the water happily as she was enjoying the cool water around her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:21 am

Raid looks in the water holding his throat and motions for Hamona to come up to the surface he didn't know what she had just done to him. All he knew is something was forced down his throat. He waits for Hamona to come to the surface. His face showing that he was confused.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:55 pm

Hamona comes back to the surface and shows him her every small set of gills. She then points to his throat touching his throat on the sides. Trying to tell him that he was not going be hurt or anything just form a set of gills of his own. She helps him into the warm and nods to show him what she was trying to say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:18 pm

Raid gets back into the water. He dives into the water still hoding his breagth. He swims around and waits for Hamona to come to him. He was not sure of what to do. He just looked around and waited to see what he should do.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:32 pm

Hamona makes him stop holding his breath and his gills take over so he can breathe underwater. She smiles some and says in his mind, “Now I can talk to you whenever I want.” She swims around him happily and steals a kiss from him. She then giggles and waits to see what he will do now that he has more freedom in his life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:39 pm

Raid looks around and then swims up and out of the water. He sits down next to the poo land looks at his home and his village. He didn't go back in the water but he was close enough that he could hear Hamona if need be. He just sat there and stared into nothing.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:49 pm

Hamona looks at him a moment knowing full well something was wrong. She comes to the surface and says in his mind, “Talk to me my love. Tell me what is on your mind.” She knew that he was upset about his parents but holding it in won’t help him any. She lays her head on his knee as she waits for his answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:35 pm

Raid looks at her and says nothing. He just continued to look at her. He stands up and says, "I want to go for a walk around the village are you going to come with me or are you stay here?"
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:15 am

Hamona gets out of the water and says, “I will join you on your walk, unless you need to be alone.” She changes her clothes so she would not be wet. Then she comes to his side and kisses his cheek softly. She was excited to learn about his strange world. She sort of knows what is like to lose one’s family. She gave up her whole world and family to be with him but her family was not dead.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:06 am

Raid takes her hand and walks out into the village. He walked around almost unnotticed he walks right over to a weapons merchant and looks over the mans weapons. The man smiles and says do you see anything you like. Raid looks it over and says, I want the kunai pouch and the 15 kunai. The merchant was handing Raid his stuff when the merchant started to starte at Raid. The merchant then shows a wide smile as he leaps his table and snatches Raid into his arms and says, "My nephew." Raid didn't let go of Hamona's hand. His uncle breaks the hug and says, "When did you get back." Raid looks up and says, "Today." His uncle gives him another hug and says, "Your cousin will be thrilled to see you again. He then stops and looks at Hamoan and says, "Raid who is that?" Raid looks at her and says, "This is Hamona she saved my life when I feel off the boat."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next