The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vampire x human

2 posters

Go down

vampire x human Empty vampire x human

Post by Mikuo Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:53 pm

It had it had been snowing for quite sometime, the nearby city had been loosing the women in the city but not from frost bite or something nature related. They were being found in dark alleys dead. There had been rumors that there is a vampite around thats causing the deaths of the women but people were not entirely surenif this was true or not.after a while someone posted a bounty sign stating that if there is a vampire and he is caught or killed that person would be rewarded greatly.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Male Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2009-01-10

http://harp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

vampire x human Empty Re: vampire x human

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:11 pm

vampire x human The-best-top-desktop-gothic-wallpapers-30
Rosetta lived in hiding, staying within the forest to keep hidden, she did her best to stay out of trouble to hide from the hunteres that threatened her kind, her black hair ran down her back but was usually tied back when she hunted, only for animal blood. She did not drink human blood, only gave them more of a reason to hunt them down. She untied her hair from her hunt that day licking her fangs of the blood. Her light blue eyes always so keen, she was careful never leaving a trace and the wolves would finish that off for her anyway.

She settled down in a chair as her fangs retracted into her gums, not many vampires could do that but it cetainly managed to keep her hidden very well indeed. Sighing softly she tried to relax, hunters were in the area she was tense and nervous, what if one of them found her? she could get killed.

That night shereturned back outside to enjoy the moonlight, unlike in the day time she would not need to hide in the shadows, she yawned those fangs of hers showing a little as she settled herself peacefully in one of the many clearings within the forest.

Last edited by Rose for the Hunter on Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:13 pm

He was wandering the forest, tracking down a set of tracks that appeared to be human but according to the townsfolk nobody lives this deep in the forest. He was well armored, which of course slowed him down significantly but he had lots of firepower. He knelt down some and looked at more tracks, he shifted the weight of the high powered, bolt action rifle to his other hand untill he was done examining the tracks. Once he was done, he placed the rifle back into his dominant hand which happened to be his right hand. He held the body of the rifle with his left hand and decided to check the chamber to see if it was loaded. He pulled the bolt up and backwards and saw a fresh 7.62 mm round and then returned the bolt to its original position. He looked up and from a distance he noticed that there was a trace of light coming from the distance. Immediately he pulled the rifle to his shoulder and mounted it against his shoulder and aiming down the iron sights as he kept his finger off the trigger as a safety precaution. He searched the area but couldnt find anything, just as he was about to give up and move on he noticed a woman off into the distance staring blankly at the moon. He stepped forward some, beginning to walk forward with an military agressive style march and accidently stumbled into a small hole about a foot deep and fired the rifle but missed her. He cursed silently to himself because he knew that who ever this lady was, she now knew that he was nearby.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:28 pm

She jerked, the bullet barely missing her she turned towards him, she never thought a person would find her this deep in the forest. She soon moved retreating into the shadows of the branch in the old oak, staying hidden and looking down to him below. “What on earth have I done to deserve that?” she snapped angrily at him changing her location once more waiting for him to answer her. She had kept away from humans as best she could during her life, she was still a young vampiress as well, only recently turned so she had taught herself control.

“Answer me already, what have I done to deserve being shot at?” she snarled hissing a little. “I don’t go near the humans, I know you’re a hunter as well. But I have caused no harm to the humans of this land.” She said angrily, a little annoyed since it had ruined her dress as well. She stayed hidden in the shadows being careful not to cause anymore sound when she moved to a different position a swift as any vampiress. Waiting once more she soon grew tired, getting more and more tempted to just leave him there wondering and talking to himself, sitting on the branch she hummed softly in her head closing her eyes briefly.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:37 pm

He quickly reloaded the rifle and shouted,"it was an accident, unintentional firearm discharge." he tried to lift up and stand up but there was pain in his ankle so he was not able to stand. He was aggrivated, he knew that now he would have to rely on her for help but he didnt want to give into it. But at the same time she said something about the humans, so is she the one he has been seeking?
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:47 pm

She sighed and moved to where he was from the shadows and looked to him tucking a stray bit of hair out, "and you carelessly injured yourself hunter" she said to him, those light blue eyes seemingly piercing the darkness. "Let me help, you won't get far on your own and my house in nearby, I can check the wound over and make sure it isn't broken" she said to him and helped him out being careful not to expose herself any more than she had, hoping he hadn't noticed "and I said humans because, they think I'm a witch, it is fun to play along sometimes" she smiled.
Helping him back to her house she made him sit in a chair to take the weight off of it before she kneeled down and checked it over "Just a strain, should be fine within a few days, if you rest that is" she said sternly to him. She did not need such knowledge but since she liked to learn she learnt a about injuries and other things, the small house had a room full of books she would read over time; she had plenty of it now anyway.
She applied some bandages and a splint just to keep it in line so that any pulled muscles or tendons would heal correctly and in the correct position as well, also it was to make sure he rested. "If you need anything just call but you might want to take that armour off, it is heavy and that won't help if you start walking around on your ankle"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:28 pm

He let her take him to the house, he knew that he couldnt survive on his own. He winced in pain as she touched his ankle to help him. (please dont time jump so much, its hard for me to keep up) he looked at her and nodded his head and began taking off his armor while saying," i been alone for years, not used to seeing others and interacting with them.... Just used to. Well you know."
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:46 am

(sorry, I'll remember not to do that now)
"being on your own, hmm gues that happens after so long" she said having gone off to the side to make some tea to calm down "Want something to drink?" she asked looking over her shoulder to him, she had made him one just encase, "You need to relax also never keep your finger constantly on the trigger or you might hit someone you do not wish to hunter" she said softly before asking his name.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down