The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Vampire...Slave to a human?!?! (Female M)

2 posters

Page 1 of 42 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 42  Next

Go down

A Vampire...Slave to a human?!?! (Female M) Empty A Vampire...Slave to a human?!?! (Female M)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:06 pm

Sin was a young vampire being recently turned when he was 18. Being a new born he was pretty careless feeding on what ever he wanted, doing what he wanted...He basically though him self a god...Untill his second night...He jumped the wrong person. She was female and her scent drove him into obsession...He tracked her down to a small shack out in the middle of no where. Once he was inside he looked around..Her scent was every where making it hard to pick her out....and that was when he injected with somthing he cried out as what ever it was burned its way threw his veins before rendering him unconsious. He didn't know how long he was out...Hours...Days...Months....But when he came to he wasn't happy at all. He was blind folded and completly tied up. He could tast metal in his mouth and quickly realised that he couldn't bite anyone this way but he could still talk..."HEY...WHAT THE HELLS GOING ON HERE....THIS ISN'T FUNNY YOU KNOW." He growled out clearly unhappy.

A Vampire...Slave to a human?!?! (Female M) Zero_Demon_Prisoner_by_HarukoAkatsuki
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

A Vampire...Slave to a human?!?! (Female M) Empty Re: A Vampire...Slave to a human?!?! (Female M)

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:29 pm

(( hehehe nice, lemme get a charry ready XD ))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

A Vampire...Slave to a human?!?! (Female M) Empty Re: A Vampire...Slave to a human?!?! (Female M)

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:53 pm

A Vampire...Slave to a human?!?! (Female M) Redhair

Viper was not at all surprised that the newly made vampire followed her into the run down shack. The first time he jumped her she managed to get away and lead him here, the perfect ground to ambush the predator. She had climbed up into a hidaway hole with her dart gun and waited for him to come in, he seemed confused, unable to find her since her scent was everywhere before she darted him, watching him hit the floor moments lady.

Once he was out she took the opportunity to fit him with several straps, a thick chain and collar and a mouth piece, adding a little blindfold just for the hell of it.. after that she dragged him down into the basement to keep him out of the sun. It had taken him nearly three nights wake up. and when he woke she was there.. grinning slightly at his comment on how it wasn't funny.. She should have killed him, but for some reason she didn't.. shrugging slightly she stayed against the wall, chewing on the edge of a tooth pick a little.. '' yea well , jumping me wasn't funny either.. now you know how i feel. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:02 pm

He growled.."so you are down here...yea well I was looking for a snack.." he growled again. He could tell by the moister in the air that they were in a basement.."when get loose im gonna drain your dry.." he muttered as he struggled against the chains having no luck.."if you let me go i won't hurt you...ill leave and never come back.." he muttered clearly losing threw his teeth.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:06 pm

She snorted, reaching over to grab ahold of the chain just five links from his neck as she tugged a little to make him lose his balance'' you know i trust your kind. and you just threatened me so why would i even let you go after that?.. '' she looked him over a little.. '' should just kill you.. its what i did to the others.. '' she wasn't going to tell him that the others had been a little more experienced then him. he didn't need to know that. . '' and sorry i am not a snack, nor a meal at all. but if your hungry i am sure i can find you a nice fat rat. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:33 pm

he nearly fell over when she tugged the chain.."damn it..stop that..im the superior race here..." he muttered as he sat down..."figures two days of being turned and I get captured...gahhh" he growled as he then shook his head.."yuck...im not eating a rat...i prefer humans...not rodents..come here and ill show you..ust take of this bit restrainer and let mw bite you." he smirked
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:38 pm

she snorted, '' superior race huh? . not what i see '' looked him over before giving a sniff.. ''' i see someone who is skinny as a rod, , arrogant , yet stupid at the same time to get caught in two days.. you have little control over your hungry. . and you will eat whatever i give you lest you want to waste away '' she poked his stomach'' though it wouldn't take much for you to do that.. think your half way there. '' she was mocking him, and giving a few insults, though even for a vampire he looked good, but she wasn't stupid.. '' nah, think i like that bit on you.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:47 pm

He looked to her and growled..."you watch what you say to me woman!!" he growled feeling her poke his stomach.."I would rather die the eat a rat
.." he growled as he struggled against the restrains again..."let me go damn it...ohhh I cant wait to drain the life out of you.." he growled getting angry but more angry at him self..
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:51 pm

She arched a brow before shrugging. '' i can say whatever i want, considering i am not the one tied up. '' placing her fingers on his forehead she pushed him backwards as she got up again. . '' and nope. because then you will be a pain in the ass to hunt down and lure back here. and what not. and then i might actually have to kill you.. or i could do that now, want to starve, be beheaded, burned or stabbed in the heart? .. its whatever you want. each are painful. ''

judging by his frustrating look she knew he was more pissed at himself then her, he should have been smarter, she headed for the stairs, leaving a single light on even though he had a blindfold on.'' well. suppose i will leave you to starve for the night. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:03 pm

He looked to her..."gshh what ever..." he muttered as she pushed him back he then heard her start to head for the stairs...his teeth ached to be sank into a neck...hers more then anyone elses..."no wait...please...im hungry damn it" He muttered.."you cant just leave me tied up in the basement...i was human once you know...its not humane..." he growled
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:08 pm

she stopped and looked back at him a little. '' your no longer human so technically it is humane.. '' and i already offered to give you something but you refused. '' she wrinkled her nose slightly , the vampire even said please.. a little confusing since most of them where not very polite.,. '' its either the rats or nothing else.. i can't exactly pull anyone off the street you know.. and there is no way in hell i am going to take that thing off you to try and bite me. '' moving back down the steps she moved to stand in front of him, '' so whats your pick little man?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:21 pm

He looked to her..."sure you can just pull someone off the street..ill even be nice enough to show them a good time before I kill them..." he says as he looked toward her direction..he could smell her nearly making him drool..."and I mag be skinny but I can hold my own...".he muttered in a mart assed tone
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:25 pm

she laughed slightly, arching a brow at his smart ass tone. '' really ? then how is it little ol me got the drop on skinny you ?" she frowned slightly at his earlier comment.''' show them a good time ? how can you do that.. vampires are well you know... dead.. they shouldn't be able to erm... get that kind of excited.. '' she wondered on that now, maybe some of the facts she was given where wrong. '' and why would you even do that anyways? your not supposed to care how your victim feels.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:33 pm

"You just got lucky is all..." he muttered as he then smirked slightly.."ya show them a good time...geesh im not gonna go into detail..you know sex..like you "humans" do." he says..."im not no 80 year old vampire that cant get it up...geesh..iv been a vampire for 2 days ladie...im only 18.." he muttered...."well maybe im different from other vampires...i was told I wouldn't remember a thing about my human life...well she lied...and she told me it wouldn't hurt...she lied there too...it fucking hurt like hell..i felt hopeless....maybe I don't what that for someone else..." he muttered
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:40 pm

she blushed before scowling at him, '' didn't say you where eighty, was just told that once you become a vampire you can't umm.. get it up at all no matter if your a day or two old. or a decade old. '' muttered. resisting the urge to poke him. '' and luck had nothing to do about it, you where careless. '' she studied him for a moment, her group would definitely get pissed if they found out she had a live vampire in her basement and not a well.. dust pile. . '' soo... who where you in your human life?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:08 pm

He laughed..."well someone lied to you...sex with a vampire can be pretty amazing." he says with a grin. "What ever I still say it was luck..." he muttered..."you mean who was I two days ago...i was no body...homeless..stupid enough to fall for the come to my place ill give you a place to stay for the night trick...she torchered me for 2 days before draining me and turning me....then dumping me in the alley way and leaving...i could help my self from killing all my friends...dont blame me for that..." he muttered
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:15 pm

she couldn't help the blush steal across her face , glad that she had the blind fold on him so he couldn't see, crossing her arms over her chest she gave a grunt. '' well thats what happens when you trust strangers. '' she muttered, '' technically i can blame you for that, but don't mean i won't.. but thats why your now tied up here.. you can't kill anyone else and i won't release you so stop trying to even talk me into it.. '' she looked him over again before glancing at the cot she had in the corner.. '' what about how you sleep? do you really sleep in a coffin?" stupid myth she knew, but never once had she seen one in a coffin.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:25 pm

He shook his head..."my instinct when hungry is to rip out the first throat I see and get my fill..." he says..."well it doesn't hurt to try you know." he muttered As he then laughed.."nope no coffin for me...i just sleep where the sun cannot get me.." he says as he moved back and leaned against the wall
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:30 pm

she shrugged'' well that works. i guess. heh there's a cot in here if you wish to sleep though and this basement has no windows.. now as for your food, like i said. can't really pull anyone off the street. i am for saving the humans. not give one as a treat to the nifty vampire.'', She shrugged as she took the end of the chain to hook tot he wall. '' just follow your ears i guess.. i don't trust you with the blind fold off, you might try something. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:04 pm

He looked to her..."you could go to the blood bank...that was where I was headed then I smelled you.." he says as he then grinned..."so now you think im nifty huh." he grinned as he walked around finding the cot and sitting down on it.."what could I possibly do if you unblindfolded me?" he questioned curiously
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:26 pm

'' blood banks are closed this time of night.. '' she grumbled before rolling her eyes'' oh i don't know, maybe you can hypnotize me? wouldn't be the first one to try and do it.. last one i took out tried to do it. figured that was how he got the scar on his cheek before i killed him'' she watched him sit before she shrugged'' and well your somewhat nifty. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:31 pm

He looked to her..."so you talk about killing vampires...you must be a hunter then.." he says as he took in a breath..."iv heard about the whole hypnotizing thing...i cant figure it out yet..." he says as as he sighed.."I guess eventually you will have to kill me....so my hopes of getting out of here are no longer needed." he says..."how am I nifty?" he asks her curiously
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:34 pm

she shrugged'' seasoned hunter yes.. ' she mumbled, though she wouldn't tell him what faction she was from, . '' well poop for you , suppose i can take the blindfold off then. hmmm and well. technically i should have killed you while you where out.. i might just keep you.. who knows. '' she shrugged slightly as she moved to stand in front of him, reaching behind his head to slowly undo the blindfold. '' well. for one. you thought someone was pulling a prank on you earlier. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:42 pm

"Well im glade you didn't..." he says with a a sigh perking up alittle bit she. She said something about removing his blind fold..."what do you mean keep me...like a prisoner?!?" he asked confused. He the. Felt her reaching behind his head and slowly undid his blind fold..she was so close he was nearly drooling from Her scent when the blind fold was removed he looked up at her with his light blue eyes..."wow...when i was following you i couldn't see your face....your gourgous" he says his eyes scanning her over..."wow." he muttered again
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:46 pm

she arched a brow at him'' flattery won't get you anywhere you know. but thank you. '' she shrugged at his earlier comment. ''well its either that. or stake you right here.. can't really have you running amok on the streets killing people now can we?.. '' she sighed as she waved her fingers in front of his blue eyes.. '' face is up here vamp.. not my chest, nor below the belt. . '' she could tell he nearly drooled since he had that look on his face that something he really wanted was in front of him and he couldn't have it.. '' want that rat now or later?... besides, not like your going to bite the thing..that thing in your mouth is staying put.. . i can always put the umm blood in a glass or something. give you a straw. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 42 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 42  Next