The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a gift for the lord of the manor ((mature, R reserved for Darious))

2 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

a gift for the lord of the manor ((mature, R reserved for Darious)) - Page 2 Empty Re: a gift for the lord of the manor ((mature, R reserved for Darious))

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:02 pm

He looked to her and smiles grabbing his pants and pulling them on. "Alright then." He says as he then chuckled slightly.."All thanks you Kit." He says as he then smiles. "I'm 22." He says with a smile. "I hope thats not a problem?" He says as he looked to her curiously.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

a gift for the lord of the manor ((mature, R reserved for Darious)) - Page 2 Empty Re: a gift for the lord of the manor ((mature, R reserved for Darious))

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:06 pm

she arched a brow at him slightly before shrugging'' why should it be a problem? your only about two years older then i am.. it wouldn't matter if you where ten years older..still wouldn't be a problem'' she shrugged, even though he kept saying she could do what she wanted, she still had no say in what he wanted.. '' um.. it is late zaine. .. do i have a curfew or something ?" she was tired, traveling did that to her, but if he wanted other things to be done she would stay up .
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:15 pm

He looked to her and then smiles..."I guess it wouldn't be a problem then." He says as he then shook his head.."No curfew....Here in a few hours I gotta go to work anyway." He says with a smile as he walked over to her.."If you need anything don't be afraid to ask." He says with a smile brushing some hair behind her ear.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:18 pm

her eyes widened in surprise, nearly dropping her cat so ended up placing her on the bed when he brushed her hair aside, she had never had anyone do that before so it was another new strange thing.. '' ohh... ummm.. no offense.. think i will always be afraid to ask zaine.. '' murmured, glancing away from him before looking up at him again '' do i need to do anything in the morning?.. i really... i don't know i am not .... '' she scowled slightly trying to figure out what she needed to ask and say. running a hand through her hair in agitation she glanced up at him.. '' is there a certain time you want me up? and i think i need to know when breakfast and the rest of the meals are made so i can be on time for meal times.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:27 pm

He grinned as he looked to her seeing that he supprised her made him chuckle slightly..."I understand." he says with a smile as he hten cocked his head to the side.."Breakfest is every morning around 7 ish..I won't be attending...But on every 2 days." He says with a smile...Lunch is at noon...And supper is at 5." He says as he looked to her..."You get up when ever you want too." He says with laugh..."I'll be gone all day tomorrow but I get a 2 day break so we'll have time to see eachother."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:32 pm

for the life of her she couldn't figure out why he was laughing like that, frowning she eyed him curiously '' well alright. i suppose i will just have to... preoccupy myself i suppose.. unless'' frowned.. '' umm.. stupid question. am i only massaging you ? '' now she definitely felt like an idiot. normally she massaged who ever walked in and wanted one, but this.. this was definitely weird and different. '' umm.. i am going to need uhh.. other clothes as well.'' she glanced at the gown she was wearing'' can't exactly be wearing this around your home with others around.. they might be tempted to well.. piss you off and try something with me or something. i dunno. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:38 pm

He grinned..."Yes only me.." He says with a smile as he looked to her..."I figured that...I'll have the servents get you some good cloths...I'm sure you will like them...They'll bring in a cubbord full of different things for you." He says with a smile..."If anyone touches you I'll simply kill them." He says as he then reached into his pocket pulling out a small dagger.."Here take this for your protection when I'm not around." he says..."I must say though...You are pretty tempting." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:41 pm

she frowned'' really ? umm ok .. '' she blinked, all the color nearly draining from her face as she bulked when he said he would simply kill whoever touched her.. swallowing slightly she bit her lip'' isn't that a umm.. bit harsh? i mean.. i am sure a simple uhh .. butt kicking would do?" she backed up even more when he held the dagger out to her.. she had never had a weapon before in her life and wouldn't even know how to use one.. '' oh no thanks... i will most likely hurt myself with that stupid thing... just.. i don't know. have a butler or a body guard follow me around if you worry that much'' frowned, knowing damn well some people even had female guards who just loved to fight.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:45 pm

He looked to her..."Sorry...It maybe alittle too harsh...I've never had any trouble with anyone here...I just don't know what I would do." He says..."I'm sorry if I scared you." He says as he then put the dagger away shakeing his head..."I guess that kinda ruined the whole first impression thing." He says as he looked to her..
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:51 pm

she frowned , trying her best to calm down as she glanced at him before shaking her head'' its fine.. i have seen worse but never up close.. '' she witnessed one of the other slaves one getting beaten for stealing, which is why she tried her best to behave herself and not piss anyone off.. '' i am just... not used to it i think... '' looked up at him and sighed'' i am sorry , didn't mean to panic... '' she pushed her hair out of her face again , it was getting annoying since she didn't have a tie to put it up in.'' you had a first good impression.. that was just.. an awful second impression.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:58 pm

He looked to her and nodded his head.."I see." He says as he then cocked his head to the side..."Well at least I'm learning what to do and what not to do around you." He says with a smile as he looked to her and then to the time..."Damn I have to get going..." He says with a sigh feeling the demon awaking inside of him..."I'll see you tonight." He says with a smile kissing her cheek softly before leaving the room, going to get his armor and all that jaz on before jumping out the window as the demon took over. He landed on the ground wincing slightly as he changed completly and then took off into the streets going about and meeting his contact and getting the papers before going out and doing his job.

a gift for the lord of the manor ((mature, R reserved for Darious)) - Page 2 The-dark-prince_1024x768

Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:03 am

she sucked in a surprised breath as he kissed her cheek before disappeared from the room, blinking several times for several long minutes she touched her cheek a little confused, before flushing.. ''well.. definitely unexpected.. '' shook her head before she turned the lights out after putting everything away, finally climbing into the bed she relaxed, smiling at how good the sheets felt on her skin. with her cat curled up in her arms she was soon asleep.

for the next few days she slowly began to learn the way around her new home, even found a library that her and her cat explored, she didn't know when zaine would be back, but knew it would be soon. she now had new clothes as well and was currently wearing a soft green dress that she enjoyed, the skirt of the dress was a full one and stopped at her ankles. which she enjoyed, meant less skin was shown so less eyes on her, still didnt stop some of the guys around the place taking a few glances at her before going about their business. She had skipped dinner to go back to the library again , finding a good book she curled up in one of the large armchairs and began to read, barely listening to any noises in the area.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:25 am

After he was done with his errands he returned. Going to his room and doing his usual routines before looking around for Kit. It didn't take long to find her. "Hey there." he says softly as he walked in her direction. "How has everything been?" He asks
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:30 am

glancing up when she heard him come in she frowned before quickly getting up.'' ohh.. ok i suppose.. umm. mainly just been keeping out of everyones way i guess.. '' she shrugged, shooing her cat off one of the chairs.'' how uhh how was your work?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:34 am

He looked to her and smiles.."Oh I see.." He says as he then nodded his head..."Work was work same ol same ol." He grinned as he looked to her. "I hope you found everything you needed to find." He says as he walked over leaning against the table slightly looking to her..."I see they brought your cloths..."How do you like them?" He asks her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:44 am

she flushed slightly as she glanced down at her dress'' i like them, they are comfortable, thank you '' murmured as she glanced at the book in her hands'' i think i have... '' blinked slightly before looking over at the old clock'' oh... missed dinner.. guess the book had my attention more then i thought.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:05 am

He smiles.."THey look good on you Kit..And our welcome." He says wit ha smile as he then looked to her..."Ahh so your a reader as well....Thats good to know.." He says with a smile as he then cocked his head to the side.."If your hungry we could go get somthing to eat.." He suggested with a kind smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:06 am

she smiled slightly '' always been a reader, used to have this really old book of poems when i was child.. '' shrugged slightly as she saved her spot in the book and placed it on the table next to the chair she was sitting in.. '' its just a dress zaine.. nothing fancy... '' murmured.. '' hmm ok. i guess, if the cook doesn't mind me in the kitchen?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:11 am

He smiles as he looked to her..."Thats good to know." He says with a smile as he cocked his head to the side..."Anything you wear you will look beautiful in Kit." He says with a wink as he then reached out for her hand... "He won't mind." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:14 am

she blushed slightly , running a hand through her hair again at that comment.'' ohhh , stop that.. '' eyed his hand slightly before sliding hers in his.. '' well if you say so.. i watched him scare out a couple of the maids a while ago.. something about them sneaking bites of foods or something.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:34 am

He smiles as he looked to her..."Sorry I can't help my self." he says as she placed her hand in his..."It will be ok." He says with a chuckle as he walked with her heading to the kitchen. "WHat would you like?" He asks her curiously.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:40 am

she smiled slightly '' its alright, hard to break habits master zaine. '' mumbled before shrugging'' ummm.. well whatever was cooked for dinner.. it smelled good but i got distracted.. '' she frowned,trying to figure out what it was the cook had prepared.. '' ummm. think it was beef stew.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:04 am

He grinned as he looked to her..."I understand that." He says with a smile as he then looked to the cook..."What you had for dinner will work just fine." He syas with a smile as he looked over to her.. "It was beef stew." He says with a smile as he then looked to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:08 am

she glanced at the cook and watched as he immediately jumped to the order, getting the food ready with freshly baked bread and fresh butter, placing it on the table before handing over the bowls of the freshly made stew.. '' hmm looks good. '' smiled, glancing at the cook again, giving him a thanks as she sat down at the table, looking over at zaine. '' so where exactly did you go during the day? well other then .. your job i guess''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:20 am

He grinned as he looked over to Kit.."See everythings fine." he says with a smile as he cocked his head to the side..."Well pretty much around the outskirts of the city or in town." He says as he looked to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next