The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banished (( male, R. Darious only))

2 posters

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

Banished (( male, R. Darious only)) Empty Banished (( male, R. Darious only))

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:33 pm

Over the forest the clouds gathered, growing dark and soon thunder was rolling and lightening was streaking across the sky. Withing minutes the wind picked up to high speeds, whipping the tops of the tree's around. Animals scattered in fright as the rain began to fall, harsh and rapid , stinging anything and anyone that was foolish enough to be out in the sudden storm. In the clearing in the middle of the forest, lightning struck the ground once, twice, a third time before two figures appeared.

One a woman, with long raven black hair flowing down to the middle of her back, her black wings spread wide before they curled against her back, but not disappearing. Her green eyes flashed in anger and worry as she paced away from the other figure. A male with short black hair, his black eyes flashing in anger as well. She paced back and forth before turning around to face him, " Miikail. why have you brought me here? take me home!."

Mikail scowled as he folded his black wings against his back , his arms folding over his chest as he held his ground. " you brought this on yourself Adelle. you dare to question our Heavenly Father's wisdom and orders. Twice, you think in doing so you would not get punished for your disobedience? ... Again.. You would think you would have learned the first time when your healing was stripped and you where made to be an Angel of Mercy." Mikail was upset to say the least, he was given the gruelling task of banishing Adelle to earth and clipping her wings..

He took in a deep breath before raising his hand to the sky, the lightening bolts picking up in speed" you left our Heavenly Father with no choice Adelle.. i have to take your wings. you are now and forever will be.. Banished to this so called Earth."His wings spread wide, bracing himself for the impact.

Adelle's eyes widened, realizing that too late, she was being punished again and this time the severity of it was more then what she thought she could handle, Panicking and going on instinct to protect herself she flung her hands forward, shooting a burst of air towards Mikail just as two bolts of lightning shot down from the Heavens and struck her in the back. With a scream of pain and shock her wings where taken from her, searing them from her back. The impact so severe it left a small crater into the earth where she once had stood. Now she curled up in a ball in the center of the crater. blood seeping from the wounds in her back.

Mikail gave a grunt as he was blasted several feet away but managed to brace himself for the most part of it. still hurt like hell..He knew the moment her wings where gone, so straightened up , walked to the edge of the mini crater and looked down on her. She was out cold. " you brought this on yourself Adelle.. may our Heavenly Father have mercy on you and protect you from those who wish to turn to Fallen.. " With that he spread his wings wide and took flight into the air, returning to the heaven's and leaving her where she was, Hoping that some one would help her. He knew for the Lord had plans for everything and anything that happened. now he just had to wait and see what played out with his banished Angel.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Banished (( male, R. Darious only)) Empty Re: Banished (( male, R. Darious only))

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:03 pm

Banished (( male, R. Darious only)) Jin

Lucian was standing out side when he seen the light flash in the sky..."Intresting...Don't see that every day..." He says as he took off to where he seen it..Being full demon he was there fast enough to see the other flash go threw out the sky..."Damn..." he muttered as he walked over to the crater looking down inside it seeing a woman..."Intresting." He says as he walked over he hovered down to the bottom landing on the ground beside her....His nose picking up her scent..."ANGEL....Sickening." He growled as he was just going to leave her there when he got an idea. He moved over reaching down and picking up the woman leaving her wounds alone and hovering out of the crater and nearly appearing back at his place...He walked into a room and laid her on the bed chaining her hands to the railing and enchanging them...."Why the hell would she be here.." He muttered as he took out a needle from the counter and injected it into her back healing them mostly.

The walls were decorated with angle wings. So it was apparent that he had killed many many angles in his day.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Banished (( male, R. Darious only)) Empty Re: Banished (( male, R. Darious only))

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:23 pm

Adelle really didn't know what was going on, feeling like she was floating around in a void of darkness, with pain.. She was an Angel, she wasn't supposed to feel the sensation of pain, and yet there it was. She went and out of being awake. Barely aware of being moved, she slipped back into the darkness.

Only to become aware again of a new pain as the stranger stuck her back with a needle, then the sensation of flesh healing slowly. It was alarming and actually had her moving a little in an attempt to ease the pressure and giving a small moan of pain.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:28 pm

He looked to her watching her closely and contemplating on what she should do with her. He heard her moan in pain he only shook his head in annoyance that she wasn't awake... He walked over to a dresser and pulled out a small stick and walked over and broke it open under her nose knowing that it would wake her up for sure.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:33 pm

She heard movement, almost as if it was far away as her mind tried to drag her back into blackness. Before suddenly jolting awake at a foul smelling odor under her nose, nearly gagging she rolled over, giving a hiss of pain from her semi healed wounds as she looked around groggily , confused, disoriented, unsure of where she was as she scanned the area around her.

Didn't take long before she noticed the chain's, her eye's going wide and whatever color had returned to her flesh , immediately fled in dread and fear as she bolted up right, eyes wide as she stared at the man before her, her senses telling her exactly what he was, " demon! . get away from me!"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:39 pm

He looked to her and smirked..."Hmmm so you can still sence the presents of your worst enemy." He says with a chuckle as he eyed her..."Seems to me that you were banished...Never seen a banished angle before." He says with a grin as he walked over to her grabbing her chin and tilting her chin from the left and too the right..."Hmmm Why would they banish you?" He questioned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:47 pm

She tried to scoot back as much as possible as he advanced on her, eyes still wide and wincing as her still healing back came into contact with the bed board. " get your foul hands off me!" she hissed the moment his fingers touched her chin, she would have jerked away from him if she had the room and somewhere to go. but given the chains and the state she was in, she felt like she would fall on her face if she tried to run.

" i won't tell you a thing . " she hissed, narrowing her eyes, Angels can sense all demons and easily call forth their name, which came to her mind immediately .Lucian, one of the most feared demon's of all who had a huge reputation of turning the majority of good angel's into Fallen's.. which are Angels that where led astray into believing the Heavenly Father was false and did not love them. She shuddered just from the thought of turning Fallen.. " you will not have me for your Fallen.. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:51 pm

He looked to her and smirked slightly..."You will...I promise you that...I always get answers." He says as he cocked his head to the side...."Ohhhh know me already do you...." He says with a smirk as he cocked his head to the side..."You must have really pissed him off not to love you any more....Banishing you...Putting you threw the pain of looseing your wings...How could you ever...Ever forgive him." He says as he eyed her closely...."I will love you.....treat you like a queen...Make you feel important...Wanted...I will not punish you like he did....You just need to let that bond go....Now tell me....What did you do to make him hate you?" He asks her with a smirk.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:57 pm

She hissed, holding true to her faith in her Heavenly Father, knew he loved her and knew the reason that he banished her was to teach her a lesson for her disobedience, and already she was praying for his forgiveness. Only down fall to being banished now is her link to the heaven was severed, she could no longer hear the sweet heavenly tune of her home , giving her confidence and love. Now it was silent.. making her feel lonely and in need of reassurance.. What made it worse was with her contact severed, it made it harder to fight the impulses of demons, but she was fighting alright.

Jerking her chin away from his hands she narrowed her eyes at him. " never.. the heavenly lord still loves me, " she winced at being reminded of loosing her wing's. yes it had hurt that the lord took them from her, but she was sure it was part of teaching her a lesson. .. " you will punish me far worse then my banishment.. becoming Fallen is far worse then death. . you will never get my soul . i promise you that demon. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:06 pm

He looked to her..."No he doesn't if he loved you he wouldn't have done this to you." He says his eyes flashing red..."Becoming a fallen gives you freedom...you still keep your power...you will get your wings back...Don't believe in the lies others have told you..." He says as he sat down beside her..."My dear child....Your so confused...I can bring you the light...But you have to be willing." He says getting frustrated..
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:12 pm

She tensed immediately , pressing more against the head board " lies! you spew lies from your foul mouth. Lucian.. most feared demon, one has taken down so many good angels and turned them, all of them,.. my friends.. oh yes i know who you are and i know what you are capable off. " tugging at the chains she scowled. " what you offer is not freedom. its condemnation. and what he did to me is just teaching me a lesson for my disobedience. "

She never should have questioned the lord's way, she should have just done what she was told, but for some reason, yet again she had disobeyed, following what she thought was right, instead of what her order's had been. Bunniel, or Bunny as she called him, her healer friend, told her the lord had his ways and he made her in his image, so she had to believe there was a reason why these events where happening.. .

Watching Lucian warily she snorted. " nothing you can do to me or say to me will make me turn my back on our heavenly father."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:19 pm

He looked to her and grinned..."Your wrong." He growled his eyes flashing..."I can bring your old friends here...I'm sure they would be happy to see you....And they will tell you how much better it is..." He says as he cocked his head to the side and snickered slightly..."I was like you once...Did a few things...Got banished...I admire your will....But like all things it will eventually be broken.....It happened to me some thousands of years ago...He left me on this planet to die...for going against his will." He says with a growl..."I create fallens in my Image...No rules...Freedom..." He says as he then changed.

Banished (( male, R. Darious only)) T26

"Join me and I promise you your life will be better...All your friends....You will see them again." He says to her with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:24 pm

She tensed up even more as he changed, her fear rising instantly but she immediately beat it down with strong will. tightening her hands on the chains she glared at him. " never.. i would rather be human then a Fallen. " it was hard, doubt was wanting to creep into her mind, her heart.. she was fighting against it.. If only her death powers worked on him she would be free from him.

Turning her head away from him, ignoring him, hoping he would go away as she stared at the wall, thinking that would ease up some of the temptation to listen to his words.. " go away!. " she was definitely in trouble, and if she didn't get help soon, she would become more human.. more easier to persuade to change her mind.. she just wished her will held on strong.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:30 pm

He looked to her..."Join me...Please...You will love it here...You will be loved." He says as he moved to her grabbing her even if she struggled and placeing his hands on her back warmth could be felt as her wounds healed completly. After that he let her go..."There a gift...I have taken away your pain and weakness..." He muttered as he then changed back..."You remind me so much of my self..." He grinned as he looked to her..."But I already know which sin will corrupt you." He says shaking his head..."The hardest one to control...Even for an angel like your self." He says with a smirk
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:36 pm

She snorted, turning quickly to glare at him. " a demon cannot love.. only manipulate to get what they want. i know better, the heavenly lord's love is all i require,. " her eyes widened again in shock as he grabbed her" get your filthy hands off me!!" it was strange, she thought he would hurt her but all she felt was warmth seep into her back where her wings had been. The moment he released her she fell back onto the bed and scrambled back, breathing heavily as she eyed him critically .. she knew the things he did, like heal her, where just his ways of trying to get to her, to take advantage, granted she was glad the pain was gone.

" i don't need your gifts. " she mumbled, watching him changed back. least he was less ... scary in this form.. granted his other form had a dark .. handsomeness about himself. .and frankly she didn't know which one was the most dangerous form.When he spoke of a sin to corrupt her she tensed up again. " try it.. i can over come any sin and ignore any temptation. " least she hoped she could.. she had faith in herself. but she knew.. just knew, it was going to be harder and harder with every passing day.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:41 pm

He looked to her and cocked his head to the side with a chuckle.."He could never love you as I could." He says as he looked to her..."If I didn't heal you you would have got an infection....And prolly died from it...Then your soul would truely be lost." He says as he then laughed..."I know not one Angel that can over come lust." He says with a smirk..."You will see in time." He grinned as he walked back over to her leaning in and smelling her hair..."You still smell of heaven...I kinda miss it." he says with a grin as he stepped back.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:46 pm

She winced, he was right, she would have died if an infection had sat in. she hated it when demon's where right.. about some things atleast. Her soul would have been truly lost then.. She stared at him as he mentioned lust, granted she knew some angels succumbed to it if they stayed on earth for a long time, and frankly , it chilled her to the bone to think that she would. but she would fight it every way she could. " never . " muttered, fighting him seemed like the best way to defense herself for now, when he smelled her hair she grimaced and tried not to shutter, " if you miss it then why not go back. "

She was content to glare at him, atleast until she felt strange, blinking, she glanced around then frowned, trying to figure out what the strange feeling was, her eyes widened in shock as a rumbling sound was heard from her belly , nearly making her jump " what was that? what did you do to me?" that was definitely a new sensation she hadn't felt before.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:50 pm

He looked to her..."He will not accepted sinners back to his place." He says as he cocked his had to the side..."Oh and never say never." he says with a smirk as he cocked his head to the side and then laughed..."Hmmm gotta love thoes new feelings don't you....Don't blame that on me..Its your body....and since your basically human...You have to eat..." He says as he eyed her..."IF you don't...You will starve....Trust me that sucks..." He says as he left the room for a few minutes before comming back in with some food..."ITs not much but it will keep you satasfied." He says as he eyed her..."Your gonna be here a while...might as well tell me your story." He says as he eyed her handing her the food
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:56 pm

she grunted" he will if you ask forgiveness.. and truly ask for it.. not just for the sake that someone has said so.. you have to really want it. " she mumbled, feeling her face heat up, another strange sensation.." huh? .. my body?" oh great.. not only was she stuck here with him but becoming human was going to be one hell of an experience.. she has never experienced any of these sensation's before and frankly , none of the angel's have taught her about them or told her about them.. " .. eat... like... getting energy? " angel's got their energy from mana. nature's natural energy source.so she understood the eating part..".. umm okay.. "

She certainly didn't want to starve.. watching him leave she took a moment to tug on the chains, to try and figure out how to get out of them before hearing him come back, turning to watch him warily she snorted" and why would you want to know what i did? so you can use it against me to tempt me more?" her gaze went to what food he was carrying and her stomach did that weird sensation again with an even louder sound that had her blushing even more.. " what.. uh... what is that?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:02 pm

He looked to her and then grinned..."Yes like energy..." He says as he then cocked his head to the side..."THis will be an intresting few hours or days for you." he sasy as he then cocked his head to the side..."Baked beans...They last a while so I stocked up." He says as he eyed her curiously. He completly blew off her thing about asking for forgiveness..."No....I'm merly curious." He says with a smile as he then heard her stomach growl..."What your stomach growling or the fact that your blushing?" He says as he eyed her.."Just eat you will feel better." He says as he then handed her a glass of water..."And drink you will need that as well." He says.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:09 pm

She took the food, sniffing it a little, and took the glass of water, doing the same. Her instincts telling her it was safe and not poisoned or will make her sick.. glancing at him she frowned at his comment on the next few days being interesting" what does that mean?" leaning back with the food she took a sip of the water before her eyes widened and she drained the glass instantly , eyeing the beans she took a few bites of those before, like the water, she ate quickly , licking her lips once she was done and the growling in her stomach subsided..the flavor's, even if it was a little bland, it still tasted good to her being as she never had it before.. giving in the dishes back she leaned against the bed board again.

She was weary, tired ," i basically questioned something i was told to do and didn't do it... thats what got me here. "she muttered, grimacing as a new feeling in her body popped up, it had her squirming and feeling uncomfortable." gah!. this is so bloody confusing.. i uhh i.. " she frowned, she really didn't know how to explain it as she crossed her legs then moved and crossed them again . getting frustrated. " i feel like i am going to spring a leak. " seriously this was embarrassing.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:29 pm

He looked to her and cocked his head to the side watching her eat.."Hungry much?" He says with a chuckle as he then cocked his head to the side..."Gahhh your gonna be more then I bargained for." He says as he eyed here watching as squirm...He walked over unchaining her from the rail before walking her into the bathroom..."Take your bottoms off and sit down and relieve your self..." He muttered as he looked to her..."Come on now cant have you wetting the floor like a dog." He muttered.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:33 pm

she scowled at him at his frustrating words" what is that supposed to mean? . not like i was handed to you on purpose" or maybe she was.. maybe the way for her to get back in heaven was for her to get lucian to repent.. she might be able to do that., she squeaked as he unchained her" where you taking me?!" she had to follow him or else risk tripping and well hurting herself.

Being brought into the bathroom she frowned as he told her what to do .. " umm what?.. relieve myself?.. from what?" she was thoroughly confused. and squirming even more. " i am not a dog darn it all. " grumbled as she eyed the t hing he told her to sit on.. " what is it?" oh yea she was going to annoy him with question's but she had no idea what was going on.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:37 pm

He smacked his had to his face..."And now I remember why I hate new comers..." He says as he looked to her..."Your bodily fluids...Your human now...you have to do that.....And thing is a toilet..." He says as he then just growled walking over pulling her bottoms off and making her sit down..."There..Now just let it out..." He says with closing his eyes and shaking his head..."the others at least didn't ask so many damn questions." He says as he kept his hand on her shoulder.."Come on we aint got all day...I still gotta convert your ass." He muttered.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:48 pm

She jumped as he smacked his face with his hand. " wha? why are you hitting yourself like that? and its not my fault geez.. not like we angels obtain a handbook to be human the moment we are banished you know. " she grumbled, feeling her cheeks heat up again.. " bodily fluids? .. oh ... " okay she was catching that on but it was still confusing, she was in the process of trying to figure it out when he surprised her by yanking her pants down , yelping she tried to yank them back up when she found herself forced to sit down " heeey! what are you doing! "

She froze the moment the could seat came in contact with bare skin, Gritting her teeth she glared up at him as he held her there. " in order to learn i have to ask question's ," this was definitely embarrassing, but atleast he wasn't trying to take advantage of her half naked state now, and glancing at him she realized his eyes where closed so she concentrated on what she had to do . didn't take long before she figured the whole, let it out business.

Immediately she felt extremely better, glancing at him once she was done, though continuing to sit there she glared. " as if you can convert me... " glancing around she looked up at him. " ummm... now what?... " she snorted, thinking Lucian was wishing he had another female in here teaching her these things since he looked embarrassed over it.. " your a demon.. why do you look so.. uncomfortable or embarrassed? or do demons even get embarrassed?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next