The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sitting down and Standing out ((Open to all mature??))

2 posters

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Sitting down and Standing out ((Open to all mature??)) - Page 10 Empty Re: Sitting down and Standing out ((Open to all mature??))

Post by insomvamp Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:40 pm

He peered up, feeling her legs tighten around him. He nibbled a little harder every moan she made. He let out a groan each time he felt her nails in his back, but it was a mix of pleasure and pain, and each time she did, he was getting closer and closer. His hand continued to run along her clit, rubbing against her lips while his other hand gripped at her ass, while still keeping her up. "You close too?", he asked as he bit his lip and nuzzled her neck softly, before biting down a bit hard as he let out a groan as he cumed inside her, before his bite slowly loosened and he relaxed some, feeling the waves of pleasure flowing through his body.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

Sitting down and Standing out ((Open to all mature??)) - Page 10 Empty Re: Sitting down and Standing out ((Open to all mature??))

Post by silverwolflady Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:56 pm

She barely got a chance to nod at his question if she was close before she felt him bite down hard on her neck, jerking a gasp from her as well as making her climax nearly screaming in pleasure she dug her nails into his back as she jerked against him, trembling visibly as she panted and slowly relaxed.. '' ohhhh , never .. been bitten before .. but damn that was good.. '' she had definitely enjoyed it and wondered how the hell he got the idea of doing that. '' hmmmmm think we s hould get clean now.. make me scream even more and people are going to think your murdering me in here. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:59 pm

He looked up frmo her neck, slowly pulling away after hearing her screams ring through his ears, and swearing he was now bleeding or at least very red across his back. His voice was shakey, "I was nipping, and well... heh... I suppose I was a bit surprised...", he said with a breathless chuckle. "Hmm.. I guess, but we still have plenty of time, and I don't know if I will be able to resist if I see you in only a long t-shirt again...", he said with a smile as he slowly let her down, and gently ran his hands across her back lovingly as he purred.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:10 pm

she was a little surprised by his swearing before grinning as she eased her nails off of his back'' sorry . hmmm and its ok. i think i rather like that bitting.. '' she shivered in delight as his hands ran over her body before giving a soft laugh at his words'' well then... i will look in the books to see if they have a clothing store that delivers clothing. your pants would be too big on me and would fall off. '' hearing his purr started up her own, closing her eyes she slowly relaxed.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:18 pm

He nuzzled her neck softly. "I don't think there is a single clothing store that delivers... maybe if we order pizza again we can maul the pizza person...", he said with a laugh. "That's one way to get clothes delivered...", he said as he kissed her gently on her neck. "And your pants fall off too, at least when you're with me...", he said as he kissed her passionately before pulling away. His purring got a little louder as he heard hers, and his hands danced along her back, keeping her near him. "I love you...", he mumbled softly.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:34 pm

she gave a small groan of pleasure agianst his mouth as he rubbed her back , it was like him petting her even while she was in human form.. '' hmmm hah , maul the pizza guy? he might have a heart attack. '' grinned '' or get a major hard on if he saw me naked. '' she stuck her tongue out at him as she began to wash up while enjoying his pets. '' hmmmm how bout getting one of the maid people from this place? they can buy the clothing for me.. like i said, people will do most anything for a good amount of cash. . i have seen it plenty of times. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:38 pm

Her groaning in pleasure was having his mind spurring again, but he decided to hold back for now. "Well I could maul him... I have clothes, and if he gets a hard on from me, then that would just be wierd...", he said with a small laugh as she stuck out her tongue. He gave a small shrug. "Yeah, I guess they could... they would have to know your size and everything... which could be risky... if they know the size for your clothes, they know what size of coffin they will need when they kill us...", he rambled as he slowly began to wash up too.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:51 pm

she snorted'' only if they where lycans love.. and i will just give them a general size.. ahhh and if the guy got a hard on for you that would be funny. means the guy likes either both sex's or just other men. '' grinned. arching a brow at him.. '' that would be fun to watch actually.. '' she teased, rinsing off as she looked him over, clearly able to see where his mind had gone. '' hmm the term sex maniac comes to mind. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:58 pm

He looked at her for a moment before laughing. "I think it would be a little awkward, love...", he said, seeing her arched brow. He saw her expression. "For you, I am.. pizza guys... most certainly not...", he said with a playful smile as he ran his hands gently across her shoulders. "So other than get some clothes at daybreak, what else do you want to do for, oh... 2 more hours?", he asked with an arched brow as he gently rubbed his body against hers. "Cuz I am up for any suggestions you have...", he whispered gently in her ear.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:06 pm

she laughed, leaning close to his body agian as she nipped his chest.. '' hmmm well anything really. though .. if we do more physical stuff again. .. we would have to take another bath later.. seperately of course or we will never stay clean. '' grinned, following a trail of water on his chest before flicking her tongue over his nipple where it had stopped at.. '' hmmmm . two hours gives me time to look through the catalog or something.. for clothing of course.'''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:19 pm

He gave a small chuckle as he felt her nipping at his chest. "Aw... you don't trust me at all in a shower, do you?", he asked with a small pout. He watched her flicking her tongue against his nipple which made him shudder for a moment. "It takes you two hours to go through a catalogue?", he asked with a raised an eyebrow for a moment before he nipped at her neck softly. He was getting that urge to go again. He had a feeling that they were teasing each other though. He pulled away from her neck with a smile as he gently began to roam his hands over her body.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:26 pm

she laughed softly as she smacked his hands away and lept out of the shower.. '' ohh yea definitely don't trust you in the shower ' she teased, walking and dripping water on the floor as she grabbed a towel and dried off.. tossed the towel on the chair before kneeling down in front of the bed and bent over to dig under it to get the magazines. '' hmmm yes and with the amount of things that are under here it will take ages'' she teased, knowing damn straight that he could clearly see her ass in the air as she dug under the bed, she was going to tease him as much as possible.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:33 pm

He gave a pout as he felt her smack his hands away. His eyes watched her go under the bed, and saw her ass from that very moment. He let out a small groan as he bit his lip before shutting off the water, and got out from the shower. He quickly wrapped a towel around his waist as he walked out of the shower. He walked up behind her, resisting the temptation for now as he took in a breath. "You have to be kidding me...", he whispered as he looked her over and seeing the towel on the chair next to them. He looked over her backside for a moment before biting his lip again. "You know this isn't fair, right?
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:39 pm

she gave a grunt as she nearly reached the other stack of magazines.. '' hmmm really? '' grinned as she looked over her shoulder at him, wiggling her ass slowly just to tease him more, easily seeing the bulge behind the towel. she was doing this on purprose just to test his control.. '' hmmm whats not fair? '' oh she could tell he was tempted, it was in his eyes. she widened her legs slightly just so he could get a good look between her legs as she grinned at him.'' that i can touch myself here and you can't?" grinned , sliding her fingers under her belly and between her legs, two fingers teasing herself in front of him, at one point she slid a finge into herself just to see what he would do.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:52 pm

He watched her the entire time, feeling mroe tempted by the second, watching her tempt him. He could feel his hearbeat beginning to race, and he just was about completely stunned at her right now, watching her fingers tease herself. His towel completely just fell off showing his length which was throbbing as he gulped for a moment, his mind not even working at the moment. He was halfway curious to see how far she would take this. His legs tensed up for a moment as he stood there, his eyes wide at the moment.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:59 pm

she grinned'' aww why so speechless? and you just going to stand there and do nothing?" oh yea she was going to tease him, bitting her lip she gave a small moan as she slipped another finger into her self, teasing herself just to tease him and he could clearly see she was aroused by how wet she was. she wondered just how long he was willing to stand there.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:04 pm

He raised an eyebrow at her grin, but still clearly focused on her fingers. Her moan sent shivers up his spine. His eye gave a bit of a twitch. "Just... not fair...", he said in almost a whisper, still trying to fight the urge as he forced himself to look away and cross his arms. He was trying his best to control himself, but it was getting difficult, as he peeked over at her before forcing himself to look away as he took in a breath of air before sighing.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:19 pm

she grinned, bitting her lower lip as she moved her fingers in and out of her. giving another moan of pleasure as she watched him.. '' then come and make it fair love.. you know you want it. . and i definitely want to feel you deep in me again. '' just the thought of him on her made her wetter. boy she was starting to think he was turning her into a sex maniac too.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:23 pm

He peeked through half closed eyes, and gave a small whine, seeing her tease herself. Her moans, and seeing how wet she was was so tempting to him. His eye gave another twitch, hearing her inviting him, he raised an eyebrow, turning his gaze back onto her, and walked up straight behind her. "You might want to move your fingers...", he mumbled as he put his hands on her hips and thrusted deep and hard into her, immedietely feeling the warmth, and how wet she really was. "You shouldn't be allowed to do that, you know... too damn teasing...", he whispered before he groaned as he began to thrust very quickly and roughly.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:41 pm

she barely got her fingers away before feeling him push into her hard and deep. gasping in pleasure she leaned up on her hands now as she pushed back against him.'' hmmm thats the point. just to tease you '' she groaned in pure bliss as she pushed against him every time he moved forward, if this was what happened every time she teased him then she had a new weapon to use against him whenever she wanted to make him hot and heavy. ''mmmmm just loved to tease you like that.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:46 pm

He gave a groan as he felt her pushing back against him. "Yeah, well it isn't nice, especially when we will have to shower seperately after this...", he said with a small laugh as he pulled her against him with each thrust as his hands were still on her hips. Helet out another small groan as he was thrusting into very fast and roughly. "And It is so damn irrisistable to see you there teasing yourself and I am right here... It is just sinful...", he said, the words rolling off of his tongue smoothly even as he had begun to pant already, loving everything right now.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:56 pm

she whimpered in pleasure, loving the fact that this position made him go in deep . hearing his words she gave a breathless laugh. '' hmmm well i am used to doing that love, how else do you think i got pleasure by my little own self all these years?' grinned, hoping to keep that image of her messing with herself in his head. the fact that he seemed to have loved that sight just pleased her.

She could hear his pantings matching her own now as she continued to move against him, getting a few rug burns on her knees didn't bother her at all, she barely even felt the slight sting of his nails digging into her hips. it just added to the pleasure. closing her eyes she gave a small moan as she felt it building quickly , her inner muscles alreadly tightening as they felt the climax nearing.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:02 am

He closed his eyes, throwing his head back as he felt pleasure pulsating through his body, feeling his pleasure beginning to build fast with his speed. His ears gave a twitch, catchign her words, and the image burned into his mind, and it was stuck there, tempting him to go faster, and rougher. His moans were now becoming rhythmic, almost with every other thrust, a small moan escaped his lips. As he felt his climax beginning to build, his fingers dug into her hips harder and harder until he felt her muscles beginning to tighten, he cummed explosively, continuing to thrust as he panted, and released his hold on her hips.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:07 am

her own moans matched his with each movement they made together, the moment she felt him cum she slammed back against him to feel him buried completely in her as she cried out from her own climax. panting and definitely sated down she relaxed under him, eaching the small little twitches he was doing.. '' hmmmm now i am tired and i promise i won't tease you for a few more hours.. think we both need the rest. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:38 am

His thrusting slowed before he stopped, still panted, relaxing a little bit, but still standing up straight. "You promise?", he asked, the thought of her teasing herself was still in his mind, and it was a bit difficult for him to pull away from her be fore sitting down in a chair. "Yeah, I think we do too...", he said, reaching for his towel, and throwing hers at her. "Cover yourself back up before I get anymore ideas...", he said with a smile. He gave a small sigh as he looked around the hotel room before relaxing in the chair. "So are you going to look at magazines, or catalogues, or are you going to go to sleep again?", he asked as he turned his gaze to her.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next