The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sitting down and Standing out ((Open to all mature??))

2 posters

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Sitting down and Standing out ((Open to all mature??)) - Page 13 Empty Re: Sitting down and Standing out ((Open to all mature??))

Post by silverwolflady Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:01 pm

she laughed gently as she kissed him back , shivering in delight from his nails over her back as he undid her bra, once released she was able to lean up and toss the bra aside'' of me huh. doing what? that whole teasing thing? hmmmm could always do that again but you made me promise not to .'' she teased, tossing the rest of his clothing aside before nipping his chest slowly , sliding her hands over his thighs before reaching between his legs to gently tease him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Sitting down and Standing out ((Open to all mature??)) - Page 13 Empty Re: Sitting down and Standing out ((Open to all mature??))

Post by insomvamp Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:06 pm

He looked up at her, feeling her shiver. "Yeah... the teasing thing...", he said with a smile. "And yes, I did make you promise cuz it teases me too much, love...", he said softly, watching as his clothes were tossed aside. His chest twitched as he felt her nipping at the tender skin, his purring getting louder the closer she got to his inner thighs, before he felt her teasing him, he closed his eyes, enjoying her touch for the moment being. "So do you prefer it when I tease you or do you prefer to do it yourself?", he asked with a raised eyebrow. "You are just so sexy when you do that..."
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:08 pm

she grinned'' i don't mind either. more fun if you do it though. '' nipped his chest again as she moved her fingers over him more, stroking him slowly before leaning down to flick her tongue over the tip of him. '' though i think your being a little lazy at the moment and enjoying yourself. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:16 pm

He raised an eyebrow. It made him smile when he was told that it was preferred that he did it, closing his eyes softly, feeling her softly stroking before flicking her tongue against him which made him squirm a little on the bed. His eyes perked open at the word lazy before he sat up with a start. "Lazy, huh?", he asked as he gently yet firmly pushed her backwards against the bed, before he leaned his head down. He licked across her nipples, slowly running his tongue across her nipples. "Lazy...", he said with a raised eyebrow before he began to softly suckle her left nipple, flicking his tongue across her breast, and gently nipped at the very tip while his hands focussed on undoing her pants, and tugging them off.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:18 pm

she gasped, arching up against his mouth before bitting her lip as her hands went to his hair, massaging his scalp before gently tugging every now and then'' hmmmm ok maybe not lazy.. '' she teased, sucking in another breath at his nip before shivering in pleasure'' ohhhh thats new'' she definitely liked it though as she got aroused and wet quickly. squirming under him she rubbed up against him slowly. '' hmmmmmm''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:28 pm

He grinned as he pulled away from her nipple as he cast her pants aside, his hand slowly and softly rubbing against her inner thighs, getting closer and closer to her panties. He kissed all the way from her left nipple to the right side of her neck. He took in a breath, taking in her scent before he bit down with what he estimated about the same pressure she used on him. His fingers softly trailed across the edged of her panties while he did this. He slowly reached inside, going in a little deeper, before his fingers found the beginning of her clit.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:30 pm

she groaned before crying out in pleasure barely mixed with a little pain as her nails dug into his back, surprised that he bit down on her neck, arching up against him she whimpered softly , squirmed more even as she felt his hand on her clit. teasing her even more.. '' ohhh now i know why you like that'' she was alittle embarrassed but atleast she could blame the redness in her cheeks on the fact he was arousing her.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:42 pm

He groaned against her neck before he pulled away as he took in a breath, feeling the nail marks she left in his back. He gave a small smile as his mouth went to her right nipple, not, doing the same as he did to her left, sucking gently, running his tongue around the nipple lightly before nibbling softly at the very tip of the nipple. He dug his fingers against her clit, already feeling that she was wet. "Hmm... so I was not the only person with this festering in their mind...", he said softly as he kissed his way to the left side of her neck and bit down there, a little harder this time.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:46 pm

she cried out in pleasure again as she clamped her legs closed around his hand,squirming more against him more, nearly climaxing just from that second bite as she gave a slight nod.. '' i am a cat remember... gentle biting is definitely a good turn on. '' she was panting a little, barely able to get the words out since he was teasing her so much.

(( eep time to go or i am gonna be late, i will post in the morning after i get home ^-^ which will be about seven thirty am my time))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:15 am

he slowly pulled away, hearing her cry as he felt her legs clamping around his hand which forced his fingers to slowly slip inside her. "We are both cats, love... I don't think that we can forget that...", he said with a smile as his fingers pulsed against her, slowly pulling his fingers in and out as they rubbed against her muscles. "Now you know how I felt, love...", he said with a smile as he leaned his head down and kissed her passionately.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:15 am

she flushed as she eyed him'' i didn't forget that. '' teased, bitting her lip as she as she kissed him back , pulling him down on her as she rubbed up against him. '' hmmm stop teasing me damn it or i will tease you again and then do something really evil'' teased, nipping his lower lip lightly as she relaxed her legs to give him more room . '' hmmm tell me something, do you have anything else on you rmind? other then that one image. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:20 am

He smiled, feeling her rubbing against him as he pulled away, raising an eyebrow. "Hmm... really evil, huh?", he asked with a mischevious smile. "Well now you have me curious...", he said as he moved his hand against her, rubbing his fingers against her inside. "Well of course I have other things in my mind, but you did burn that into my mind, love...", he said softly as he nuzzled her neck softly, purring again as he kissed where he bit her gently. He slowly made his way down to her breasts and flicked his tongue against her right nipple teasingly slow.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:31 am

she groaned softly , arching up against his mouth a little as she ran her fingers through his hair'' hmm yes evil, think of.. being teased, tied up and then not being relieved of said teasing. .'' grinned, squirming more against him as she watched him through half opened eyes. '' hmm and that was only one image love.. i am sure i could do worse.. or better. '' He was driving her a bit nuts but she was relaxing under him, enjoying the now slow build of pleasure.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:35 am

He softly began to suckle, twirling his tongue around her nipple slowly, as he nipped at her nipple softly, his hand that was in her panties continued to move against her, albeit a little stronger. He looked over at her. He pulled away from her breasts with a smile. "Really? You are going to turn me into a sex maniac...", he said with a playful smile. He smiled mischeviously as he went to her left breast and gently suckled on her nipple there while playing with it with his other hand, softly squeezing it.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:50 am

she gave another low moan , squirming a little against his hand as he teased her still. '' hmm . now see.. i didn't do that all by myself.. i think you like being a sex maniac. '' grinned. squirming a little to try and yank her underwear off.. '' hmmm maid hasn't come yet, wonder how she would react to walking in on something like this?" she grinned, curious on that since they didn't have a do not disturb sign up yet.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:55 am

He took his head from her breasts as he heard her moan, and squirm against his hand which he gently pushed deeper into her. while he helped her pull her panties off. "Hmm... I think that she won't come in with you moaning, love...", he said with a grin, imagening the woman almost fainting from the sight. "She's a maid... I am sure she has seen this sort of thing before, though, and knows not to enter if she hears moaning like yours...", he said as his other hand gently squeezed her nippled, his fingers tracing around them softly before pressing against her erect nipples.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:04 pm

she gave a hiss of pleasure before sitting up and pinning him on his back. lightly nipping his chest as she straddled his lap. '' hmm your teasing me mad you know that right? ahhh and who knows she could be listening to ear phones or something? or it could be a different maid'' grinned, sliding her hands over his body slowly, moving from his hips to his inner thighs before stroking him slowly. '' now lets see how you like to be teased.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:13 pm

He laid back with ease, his head hanging off the bed a little now, before he looked up at her with a smile. He gave an 'i dunno' shrug but smiled, feeling her hands over his body, he purred softly as his eyes watched her hands before feeling her beginning to stroke him. "Hmm... you can but I can always send you back on your back and tease you in return love...", he said with a playful smile. He closed his eyes softly, just enjoyinh the sensation before openning his eyes lazilly. "So is this going to be a teasing battle then?", he asked with a raised eyebrow.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:15 pm

she laughed softly as she looked up at him. '' hmmm i doubt it, since i can cheat.. '' leaning up she lightly nipped his ear '' like. oh say bending over again and teasing my self in front of you , you could barely hold yourself last time . i think i will win if this is a teasing battle. '' nipping his neck again she quickened her strokes a little. stopping every now and then to rub her thumb over the bit of wetness on the tip of him before stroking him again.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:33 pm

He frowned. "Now that is cheating...", he said, crossing his arms. He nuzzled against her softly, feeling her nipping at his neck. He was curious if she was going to bite again as he looked down, feeling her strokes stop intermittently, before rubbing her tumb across his tip. He let out a soft moan, taking in a deep breath before slowly releasing it. "And I could have if you hadn't said that I was allowed...", he said with a raised eyebrow. "I could have stopped myself...", he said with a smile. "But it definetely caught my attention.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:37 pm

she laughed softly ' not cheating, its playing fair. '' grinned as she nipped again before bitting down, just as hard as she had done before as she straddled his hips again, rubbing herself over him slowly as her hands went to his hair this time to hold him still just in case he felt the need to jerk.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:44 pm

"Playing f-", he cut off, his eyes going wide as he felt her teeth against his neck, he let out a groan, trying to jerk but being unable to do so, not even feeling her rubbing against him until he felt the pain beginning to subside, he looked down and gave a small moan, feeling her rubbing against him was insanely teasing. He could even feel the warmth from her body against him. He looked at her with a small pout as his ears drooped a little. "Not... fair...", he managed to get out.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:56 pm

she released his neck, purring softly as she kissed him'' then make it fair love. '' grinned, teasing him again , his hands where free so knew he could do whatever he wanted, just wanted to see how much she could push him before he did anything. '' hmmm i am definitely enjoying this you know. ''

((sorry there is a kitty in my lap and making it hard to post long posts XD))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:59 pm

He took in a breath as he felt her release him. He raised an eyebrow for a moment. "You are supposed to be teasing me... and you are... I am just saying that you being that close is being irresistable...", he said, biting his lip as he looked down again, still feeling her warmth. "Yeah, I am too but it is driving me nuts...", he admitted, givign a bit of a laugh as his hands slowly slid up to her ass, gripping it softly and then tightly, before running across the smooth skin.

((Lof.. it;s ok..))
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:17 pm

(( yea finally got her to move with some kitty nip XD))

she gave a small laugh , squirming a little as his hands gripped her ass before caressing it.. '' hmmm thats the whole point. to drive you nuts. . '' grinned, rubbing against him again slowly before reaching down to guide just the tip of him into her, watching him as she wiggled a little and allowed a little more of him to push in'' hmmmm but its good to tease. cause it feels damn good."she leaned down lightly and nipped his chest a little, keeping her eyes trained on his face to see how he was reacting.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next