The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sitting down and Standing out ((Open to all mature??))

2 posters

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Sitting down and Standing out ((Open to all mature??)) - Page 9 Empty Re: Sitting down and Standing out ((Open to all mature??))

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:31 pm

she nodded, crawling up onto the bed with him before gingerly laying on her stomach, she didn't care bout the fact she had nothing underneath, only a shirt on. she actually liked it as she rested her head on his pillow.. '' hmmm yea.. food.. take out, no way in hell am i going out again'' she mumbled just as she drifted off to sleep, only waking here and here when someone moved or rolled over.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Sitting down and Standing out ((Open to all mature??)) - Page 9 Empty Re: Sitting down and Standing out ((Open to all mature??))

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:40 pm

David awoke with a jump, feeling pain still flowing through his body, albeit considerably less. He looked around, seeing Flame beside him, fast asleep. He looked at her, and then back at him, peeking under the bandages, seeing that his wounds had healed considerably. He slowly got out of bed to not wake Flame. "God damn fricken Lycans", he cursed under his breath as he found a phone book and began to flip through it. His stomach gave a loud grown, so loud that it even made him jump. He just hoped it wouldn't wake Flame. She needed her sleep, afterall.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:49 pm

she gave a slight grunt, feeling the bed jerk before she shifted a little, mumbling in her sleep as she relaxed again , even hearing his stomach growl barely woke her..

She didn't know how much longer she slept, just knew that she woke up to the delicious smell of food, that and her body felt less sore then earlier.. yawning she slowly rolled over, hoping to god that no one else was in the room since sometime in her sleep the shirt had hiked up pretty much up to her chest. '' damn that was a good sleep. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:00 pm

He had eaten while she slept, hearing her words, he looked up, having a breakfast pizza in hand as he munched. He looked at her for a moment, his eyes seeing how the shirt had hiked up which made him smile a little. "Glad you had a good sleep... now have some good food.", he mumbled with his mouthful. "You might want to pull that shirt down though... but I don't mind.", he said with a playful smile, walking up and handing her a slice of the breakfast pizza. "Cheese, egg, bacon and sausage.", he said softly as he continued to nibble on his.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:02 pm

she blinked, though didn't blush this time since he was the only one who was in the room, grinning she sat up just enough to let the shirt fall back into place. . taking the food she took a bite and gave a gentle groan of pleasure from the taste.. '' hmmm delicious.. and glad you enjoyed the view.. .. feel better?" she tested her movement, giving a slight grunt if she pulled too much on the tender muscles.. '' nearly good, but not a hundred percent yet. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:13 pm

He blinked in return. "Glad you like it, and thanks...", he said with a playful smile as he sat in a chair which was across from the bed. He gave a small sigh, finding that he had already eaten two pieces of the pizza. "Oh, by the way, it's dark out... I forgot we got up in the morning last time, and now it is probably...", he looked at the watch on his wrist. "3 am...", he mumbled. "Gotta love Dominos now that they are 24 hour...", he said with another mouthful. "Glad to hear you're doing better..."
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:19 pm

she blinked, very surprised she slept that late before sighing.. '' well poop.. means i have to wait till morning before trying to procure another set of clothing for me.. '' she polished off that pizza slice before going to get more.. '' can't actually run around in nothing but a shirt.. would have men trying to get me in bed all over the place.. would suck if i had to hurt them all.'' she teased, leaning down to lightly kiss his cheek.. '' hmm yes domino's.. they are still good. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:33 pm

He raised an eyebrow. "Well I suppose you can stay here like that...", he teased with a smile. "Wait.. you can't?", he asked. I would think that someone as sexy as you would be licensed to do so, and if anyone touched you, you would have the right to incinerate them...", he rambled before taking another bite, finishing off a third piece. "Fucking hungry...", he mumbled as he relaxed on the chair, looking up at her. "Well I guess we'll just have to find something to bide our time...", he said with a shrug, keeping his eyes trained on her.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:40 pm

she laughed softly as she nuzzled his cheek.. '' even hungry and healing from wounds you always sound good and sexy.. hmm and i think you would just love that considering me wearing nothing but a shirt gives you easy access to anything you want. '' grinned again, licking the corner of his mouth when she spotted some sauce there.. ' hmm yum.. well get your fill. i am going to take a hot shower. '' she would have to rebandage the wounds too but that was fine.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:50 pm

He gave a smile, before a soft, needy moan. He jumped a little, feeling her nick off some of the sauce. "I am full for now, love...", he said softly. The sound of a hot shower was intriguing to him right now, especially with the mention of easy access. He got up with a smile. "I think we could both do with a hot shower, love...", he mumbled as he held out a hand to help her down from the bed. Just that one comment already had all sorts of ideas flowing through his mind. "And I think I might have some ideas for a way to bide our time...", he said with a suggestive brow raised.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:58 pm

Curious she took his hand and got off the bed with his help.. '' oh? i get the feeling i might like those idea's, do tell'' grinned, heading to the bathroom, letting her gaze roam over his body slowly before she went to flick the shower on, getting it warmed up... '' enough to last all night yes? are atleast get us to fall asleep again once we are done?"

Licking her lower lip in anticipation she grabbed the hem of the shirt to slowly pull it over her head before placing it on the counter of the bathroom.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:15 pm

He raised an eyebrow. "You know full well what it is...", he said with a glint of mischeviousness in his eye as he followed her into the bathroom. His hands ran across her waist while he stood behind her. He heard her flick the shower on, but he was too busy taking in her scent. He backed away to let her take off her shirt, and he quickly undid his clothes, kicking them off to the side of the room. He kept behind her, his hands running across her body, back and front while he kissed gently at her neck. "Hmm.. do you get my drift yet?", he asked while his hands went to her breasts, and began massaging them, cradeling them in his hands.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:18 pm

she bit her lower lip a little as she pressed back against him, pretty much rubbing her ass against his crotch, already getting excited as she shifted her legs apart a little to get better balance.. '' hmmm maybe... '' she was teasing him now, even as she continued to rub more and more against him. placing one hand on the counter top while her other reached up to sink into his hair. '' why don't you show me? '' she all but forgot bout the slight pain she was in, right now she was feeling nothing but the slow building of pleasure as her skin and body got more sensitive from his hands roaming over her.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:32 pm

He gripped onto her ass for a moment, digging his fingers into the supple skin while his other hands danced across her waist and her thighs. He let out a moan, feeling her fingers digging into his hair. He closed his eyes, feeling the excitementbegin to build. He spun her around, and picked her up by her ass. "Wrap your legs around me...", he said in a whisper. His eyes were trained on hers while he pulled her a little closer to him, his length poised to penetrate her, and with a strong pull, he pulled her against his length, feeling himself slowly penetrate her.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:37 pm

her eyes widened in surprise as he spun her around and lifted her up, hearing his command she immediately obeyed, wrapping her legs around his waist. she kept her eyes locked on his as he slowly pushed into her, making her arch slightly against him as her mouth opened slightly on a soft moan. Normally she wouldn't jump to anyones command but she loved the fact he gave her an order, besides following that certain order gave her pleasure. Biting her lower lip slightly she shifted a little until feeling him buried completely into her, she had definitely enjoyed every slow inch of him going in.'' hmmm if its always like this i know iam going to love it.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:47 pm

One hand supported her while one reached up, and began to play and tease with her breasts while he let out a slow moan as he slowly penetrated her, feeling her legs tugging him in further. "Well I will always do my best...", he said as his hips began to rock against her, slowly thrusting in and out. He leaned his head down and began to suckle on her other breast, flicking his tongue against the nipple, and sucking gently. Right now, he was feeling so much pleasure that his legs almost got weak while he walked them slowly into the shower.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:51 pm

she gasped and moaned just at the feel of his mouth on her breasts. making her tremble more in pleasure as she rocked her own hips against his, being careful not to knock him off balance she was actually surprised he could hold her weight up.she gave a slight hiss of surprise when she felt the cold of the shower tiles against her back, relaxing a little more against the wall and as the hot water ran down her body she held onto his shoulders as she moved against him more, '' hmnmm definitely love your best.. '' the gentle rocking of his hips was killing her with pleasure but she was enjoying every bit of it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:03 pm

He moaned softly when he felt the hot water hit his skin, feeling the steam. He held her up against the wall, keeping her steady as he suckled on her breast, his tongue still flicking against her nipple and he gradually thrusted a little faster, feeling her beginning to move against him. He is hands gripped at her ass, digging into it a little, before he dug his fingers into the small of her back. The warm water was making things more sensetive, and heated as he moaned against her breast, still sucking gently while fondling her other breast.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:17 pm

she gave a small hiss of pleasure as she felt his nails dig into her sensitive skin. wrapping her arms around his neck she kissed him deeply , nipping here and there on his lower lip but never once broke the kiss as she continued to move with him, aware that he was gradually speeding the pace up which allowed the pleasure to build even more.. after a few minutes she gave a deeper moan and buried her face against his neck.. '' almost.. there.. '' mumbled, panting and feeling her muscles begin to tighten more and more.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:26 pm

He was taken by surprise by her kiss, but he moaned against her lips, feeling her nipping on his lip while his fingers scratched along her back. He felt her moan, and he nuzzled her neck, kissing softly. He could feel the tension beginning to build as he gripped at her ass again, thrusting faster against her. He wasn't sure why, but he found it so sexy to hear her say 'almost there'. He nibbled at her neck, kissing and nibbling his way back down to her breasts, and began to suckle again, running his tongue against her nipple rougher this time while one hand slid it's way to her clit, and began to massage her lips softly.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:28 pm

she arched agianst hiim nearly immediately and moaned as she cradled his head to her breast while he teased and licked with his tongue, the moment he slid his hand to her clit and began to play with it sent her over the edge, every muscle tightening instantly as she climaxed hard, making her cry out with pleasure as she pressed against him, nearly swearing several times at the fact it felt soo good she swore she saw stars. sliding her fingers through his wet hair she closed her eyes and moaned as he still continued to tease her.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:00 am

He held her steady with one hand as he felt her arch against him, feeling her moans vibrate through his body as he pulled away from her breast just as she climaxed. He held there for a moment, before he began thrusting again, feeling her press against him. His hand continued to tease her clit, barely running along her lips, slowly getting a little rougher, with more contact as he did so. He didn't want her to be too sensetive, but he was far from done. "Hmm... is there anything you want me to do this time?", he whispered softly. "I told you to do something last time, now it's your turn, love."
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:25 am

she groaned again, moving against him more as she nipped his ear lightly ..'' hmmmm your already doing what i want '' grinned, sliding her hands over his body , barely even feeling some of the scratches she had put on his back. she was sensitive, but not too much just yet but she got a feeling she was fixing to be even more so once he was done with her. she tilted her head up slightly to let the warm water was over her again, definitely felt good.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:18 pm

He reached up from her clit, seeing her tilt her head up, he put his fingertips on her neck, and slowly decended back down her body, going in between her breasts, and over her stomach, back down to her clit. He kept thrusting inside her, getting a bit rougher as he was beginning to feel his own pleasure build as he could smell their combined scents filling the steamy air.He leaned his head against her nick, kissing and nipping along her collarbone. "So what do you think of my idea so far?", he asked as he looked up at her from her neck.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:35 pm

she couldn't help moaning slightly louder , nearly tightening her legs around his waist as he got rougher, she squirmed more as he nipped her collarbone. '' ohhh hmmm love it.. just dont' stop. '' she was already getting close to another orgasm, feeling the pleasure building quickly the more he moved.leaning forward she nipped his shoulder and neck. moving her hands over his back now, every now and then digging her nails in.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next