The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sitting down and Standing out ((Open to all mature??))

2 posters

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Sitting down and Standing out ((Open to all mature??)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sitting down and Standing out ((Open to all mature??))

Post by insomvamp Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:23 pm

"How do you not keep track of something like that?", he asked with a small laugh. "I have hunted Lycans since I turned 17... I have killed many of the worst killers in this country, but this is my first visit to this city...", he said as he gave a smiff to the air. "I can already smell the seafood... Come on... this way!", he said excitedly as he took off running, without realizing he was dragging her along. He was running through the crowds, dodging people, left, right, and in between, before coming to a stop outside a fancy looking restaraunt. He gave a deep inhale, closing his eyes for a moment. "We're here!", he said happily before tugging her inside.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

Sitting down and Standing out ((Open to all mature??)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sitting down and Standing out ((Open to all mature??))

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:37 pm

she laughed, easily keeping up with him as she held onto his hand, nearly running into him when he stopped before she was tugged inside again .. '' hmm well its easy enough when you live a life like i have.. '' she giggled slightly as she looked over at the clerk who was waiting to seat them.'' hmmmmm it smells wonderful in here.. '' it was busy but she figured it must mean that the food was good.. '' well pick a table i am dieing to eat.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:41 pm

He was surprised at how well she kept up. He raised an eyebrow at her giggle. "You have a cute laugh...", he blurted out before looking away, pretending he hadn't said it. He wasn't surewhy he had said it but gave a small shrug, trying to shrug off the feeling. "You're right.. it does smell good in here...", he said with a deep inhale. He looked at the waiter for a moment before saying, "I would like a booth.. please.. for two.", he said in a polite tone, and quickly following the waiter, whomhad them pass by the live lobster tank, and also a live crab tank. He fought the urge to shove his hand into the water and fish one out himself.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:52 pm

she eyed the lobster and fish as well before seeing his hands twitch, she smiled and took a hold of his hand to help him control the urge a little.'' well thank you .. think its the first laugh i have actually done in a while.. it felt good. '' following the waiter to the booth she sat down , letting him pick wherever he wanted to sit. '' boy did that lobster and crab look good.. '' leaning back she stretched slowly before smiling.. '' is it too expensive here?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:58 pm

He was surprised at feeling her graba hold of his hand. He sat down, casually placing a napkin on his lap as he told the waiter what he wanted to drink, looking at Flame. "Yeah, it did look good... I wanted to just grab one out of those tanks..", he said with a chuckle, taking his top hat off and setting it next to him, letting his short dark hair lay down. His ears easily blended together with his hair, except for the twitching every now and then. "As I said.. Don't worry about the price... Being a Lycan hunter pays well and my adoptive parents are well off...", he said with a relaxed sigh as he saw the waiter coming with the drinks and menus.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:09 pm

she smiled'' well alright, '' she watched him take his hat off, her gaze going to his hair and ears.. '' hmmm well glad someone is well off.. '' licking her lips slightly she grinned'' i agree, i haven't had sea food in so long.. well other then the normal fish.. ' taking the menu from the waiter she was quick to look it over before looking up at him..'' the fresh crab please.. with the sushi platter.. '' she loved raw fish and sushi was just the thing she would like to have with the crab.. '' now then.. how did you .. well. what made you decide to do what you do?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:13 pm

He looked at her, smiling back at the sight of her smile. "Don't worry you canlook if you want to...", he said in a soft but friendly tone. He looked to the waiter for a moment. "I will have the fresh crab with lobster tail...", he said with a friendly smile, handing the menu back to the waiter. He loved lobster and crab. Especially with that melted butter. He looed at her, caught off guard by her question. "Uhm... Well... I was attacked... By someone whom I thought was my friend, and well... The reason they choosed to be a lycan was so they could kill as they pleased... So I killed him. He had killed over 20 people in one month...", he said as he shook his head sadly.. "Bad friend."
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:26 pm

she frowned before shaking her head'' that sounds horrible.. what kind of a friend would do that? .. '' wrinkling her nose she linked her fingers together , setting her elbows on the table so she could rest her chin lightly on top of her linked fingers. studying him slowly her eyes looking him over.. '' well. glad you handled yourself in that.. how would one become a lycan anyways?.. ohh don't worry i wouldn't want a fate like that for me.. i prefer being a cat''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:32 pm

He looked at her, seeing her frown. "A friend who uses people, who does anything to get what they want...", he said with an aggravated sigh. He looked at her, looking at him. "Even though he was new, he had killed more thanmost lycans kill in a year...", he said with a sigh. "And it's actually easy if you want to be one...", he said with a small shrug. "The packs aren't overly hard to pick out... they are always looking for new recruits... You find a pack, as a human... work your way inside, being trusted, helping them with anything they need, and eventually you work your way inside enough that you earnleverage to just and simply ask...", he said as his mind drifted off a little as he turned to stare out the nearby window.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:42 pm

she frowned before shaking her head'' still.. sounds like a crappy life to live.. like i said, being a cat is better.. '' reaching over she lightly flicked a lock of his hair out of his face'' you mustn't frown so much.. it will give you wrinkles.. ahh well. don't dwell on it.. your doing your best to help the world in keeping these creatures from getting too many.. i think i can help you keep the numbers down.. i may be a street cat but i do have some skills.. i am good at hunting and trapping.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:49 pm

He raised an eyebrow as he felt her flick a lock of hair out his face, and he jumped, shaking himself out of whatever world he was just in. "I don't worry about wrinkled..", he said with a small shake of his head. "I wouldn't mind some help... If you are really interested, and actually have me kill a couple, you might be able to earn one of these...", he said as he lifted up his right sleeve, showing the tattoo of a blood red moon which showed up brightly on his pale skin. He shoved his sleeve back down. "If you want to of course...", he said with a small shrug.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:53 pm

she blinked as she eyed his tattoo before reaching over to take his wrist, yanking his sleeve up carefully to see it again. she studied it slowly before smiling slightly .. '' only if i get to pick where to put it.. its red.. would match my rose.. '' she slowly slid his sleeve back down,r eleasing his wrist just as the food arrived.. '' nice. just in time i am starving.. '' she allowed the waiter to place the platters on the table as well as the drinks before she began to take apart her crab carefully, she may have lived in the wild but she still had her table manners. .
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:04 pm

He let out a yelp, He raised an eyebrow in curioscity. "Where is your tattoo?", he asked in a curious tone, shifting his attention to the food, allowing the waiter as much room as needed to set down the food. He watched her begin to take apart the crab carefully. He took in a deep breath as he took a knife and fork and began to cut apart the meat for the lobster tail, dipping it gently into the butter, and taking a small bite of it, closing his eyes and enjoying the flavor of it for a while before swallowing. "God, I love seafood..."
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:08 pm

she grinned, '' well , that my friend you will have to work really hard to see.. '' she teased, giving him a wink as she took a few bites of her crab. '' hmmm i agree.. '' eying the sushi platter she picked up a few slices of the fish , dipped them in the sauce it came in and easily downed two of the slices.. '' ohhh definitely good. .. hows the lobster tail?" she had never had lobster before, craw dads sure but lobsters where hard for a cat like her to get.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:19 pm

He smiled at her grin and he raised an eyebrow. "Is that a challenge?", he asked, some of his British accent showing through in that comment. He smiled, seeing her enjoy the food, that he almost forgot to eat his. He slowly broke apart the crab legs, dipping the meat into the butter, and eating small pieces at a time. He cut off a little bit more crab meat, and dipped it in butter, handing it to her. "Here.. try it...", he said with a caring smile. He took a brief look outside, seeing the people hurrying by, seeing one person look straight at him... with piercing red eyes. "Crap....", he said in shock.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:27 pm

she grinned'' maybe a challenge, maybe not, who knows.. '' she teased, taking the offered meat. and placing it in her mouth , groaning at the juicy taste of the lobster'' ohhh that is mouth watering.. '' frowning slightly she swallowed her bite and glanced at him '' whats wrong?" tilting her head and her ears twitched again as she glanced out the window, trying to see who it was that got his attention, well other then the man staring into the window at them.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:33 pm

He stared out the window, seeing the man run off in a hurry. "That's him... that'sthe damn lycan!!", he shouted, throwing his silverware onto the table, and taking his napkin from his lap and throwing it there as well and he took off running. He took out something from his pocket which seemingly transformed itself into a long and sharp scythe, with the handle made from the bones from a lycan. At that moment he bolted from the restaraunt. He confronted the man on the street, whom was very surprised. It was completely impossible to hear what David said through the window, but he was obviously very serious, and with one swing, cut off the man's head which rolled around on the ground. David stared at the body for a moment before walking back into the restaraunt, as the scythe returned into what looked like a miniature version and he shoved it into his pocket. "Now... What about that challenge?", he asked as he resumed eating without even a speck of blood on him.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:38 pm

she was so shocked by his reaction that she didn't really know what to do, he had run off quickly and had come back just as swiftly in a matter of minutes, blinking several times not sure if what she had just witnessed had just happened or not before she shook her head' i am not even going to ask'' sighing she picked up another one of her crab legs to chew one.. '' my tattoo.. .. i don't let just anyone see it you know. '' she teased, arching a brow, from the corner of her eyes she could easily tell that the body of the lycan had already vanished. she was used to strange so she didn't freak out.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:10 pm

He looked up with a raised eyebrow before he blinked, taking in a deep calming breath. "Well... we don't have to hunt tonight.. unless you want to...", he said softly. He looked at her curiously for a second. "Well where is this tattoo... Dare I ask?", he asked, as his british accent came shining through his words again. He let out a soft groan. He had been trying forever to get rid of that damn accent, but never being able to. He looked behind him, out the window for a moment and gave a shrug. "They disolve into ash when you kill them correctly... One slice off of their head and poof.. gone...", he saaid softly as he placed the napkin onto his lap once more, noticing his food was still hot and fresh so he resumed eating, dipping some crab meat into the melted butter, and eating a small piece of it slowly, enjoying the flavour once more as if nothing had happened.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:15 pm

she grinned , arching a brow as she popped in another piece of sushi into her mouth. '' hmmm i don't mind hunting , its a good exercise i think... '' she picked up on his accent easily enough , grinning nearly from ear to hear.. '' what a sexy accent you have.. wish i could hear that move often.. '' she teased, picking up her glass of water to take a sip.

hearing his question she leaned back and licked her lower lip slowly '' hmmm well the location of that you will just have to find out when you earn it now won't you?" she teased, nearly done with her own meal.. '' and i figured that when i watched the guy poof in my eye sight.. i am not stupid hun. i catch on easily . ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:29 pm

He raised a curious brow as he saw her grin. "I am sure there are others in the area... but that was the one I was after... so we can still hunt, but it will be different since they will be in their form.", he said, talking in on-off American/British accent. "I know.. I have been trying to get rid of it my whole life... everyone thinks it is sexy or gay... no in between. Guys think it is gay, girls think it is sexy...", he said in a soft tone. "But if you prefer I can talk in that accent all the time.. it is strangely natural..", he said, talking in a fluent british accent as he brushed some of his hair from his eyes. "Strange, innit? I was never in England, but I have the accent nailed down..", he said with a shrug as he looked, seeing she was almost done and he began to eat a little quicker, but still not rushing himself.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:36 pm

she grinned'' it is up to you , if you got the one you where after then take the night off.. '' frowned slightly as she ate the last bit of her crab.. '' though.. my home is the park.. i don't live in an actual house or apartment.. don't have the money for it really.. '' she shrugged before frowning again.. '' i think its good, but talk the way you are comfortable talking, either way , i like it.. , thats odd, but yet,, who knows.. maybe its a family trait?" she teased, leaning back slowly as she looked him over again.'' now then, dessert?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:59 pm

He looked at her curiously, noticing the space in information. "You didn't answer me as to where your tattoo is...", he said as he stopped eating for a moment. He was definetly curious now. "We can take the night off.. I don't have to hunt... and it is supposed to get chilly tonight.. why don't you come back with me to my hotel room?", he asked in a soft tone, carefully folding up his napkin for a moment. "Dessert? What is it you want?", he asked, speaking in his fluent accent nonstop now. He gave a small shrug, figuring if she enjoyed it, he didn't mind... He picked up a small menu from the corner of the table and flipped through it. "Here are some desserts...", he said as he handed the menu to her.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:02 pm

she grinned'' i already told you , finding that spot you will just have to work at. i am not going to give it away for free you know. '' she teased, stretching out slowly enjoying his accent fully .. '' hmmm well. i don't know.. what do you think i should get? .. '' she looked the menu over slowly and sighed' i don't know what would taste good. '' looked over at him again and frowned'' i don't mind the cold'' biting her lip slightly she smiled'' well.. maybe i can visit your hotel room. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:31 pm

He kept his eyebrow raised at her grin. "Well.. how would I go about working at it?", he asked as he leaned in across the table, looking up at her. "Well... frankly, there is not a whole lot in seafood that is dessert-ish...", he said as he took the menu back, flipping through it. " Seems sort of Mexican to be with seafood but the fried ice cream is always good...", he said in a soft British tone, setting the menu down as the waiter arrived.

"Will you be needing anything else today, sir?", the waiter asked in a very polite smooth tone as he eyed David for a moment.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next