The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sitting down and Standing out ((Open to all mature??))

2 posters

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

Sitting down and Standing out ((Open to all mature??)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sitting down and Standing out ((Open to all mature??))

Post by silverwolflady Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:34 pm

she frowned slightly before shaking her head'' i don't do well with ice cream really . i suppose i will skip on the dessert.. '' she leaned back and licked her lips slightly '' hmmm well i suppose when we get somewhere more private i suppose i can give you a few hints on how to go about trying to find my spot?" she teased,, pretty sure if her cat ears where out they would be flicking about in pleasure. she was enjoying this, it had been a while since she had any companionship of any kind.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Sitting down and Standing out ((Open to all mature??)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sitting down and Standing out ((Open to all mature??))

Post by insomvamp Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:56 pm

He saw her frown and he shooed the waiter away with a flick of his hand, whom walked off after leaving the check face down, which David picked up and surveyed for a moment before placing a few 20's out on the table, and he folded up his napkin to place it back onto the table. "Well... can we go ahead to that private place?", he asked in a soft tone. He could already get what she was hinting at. He wasn't stupid. He could tell she was enjoying herself though, so he would continue to play along. "Come on... Let's get to my hotel... I think it is private enough in my room...", he said with a small playful grin.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:02 pm

she laughed softly , grinning as she followed his movements as well and slid out of the booth, '' i do say we can go ahead and go . '' she looped her arm lightly through his , relaxing slowly '' its been a while since i have even been in any sort of building other then these.. oh well and the occasional person who tends to take in a stray cat to give some fish or something.. '' , looking up at him she smiled. '' how far is your place?" she was so tempted to play with his ears and tail but she kept her hands to herself for the most part.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:09 pm

He looked at her for a moment before he walked out of the restaraunt. "Really? How can one live without civilization for so long... without becoming animalistic?", he asked in a soft tone before pointing just up the street. "That big hotel there... Plenty of room for you to show me your tattoo...", he teased as he tugged her in the direction of the hotel. He looked over at her, seeing her looking at his ears and his tail as he gave a small sigh... "Play with them if you want... I don't mind and I don't bite unless you want me to."
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:15 pm

she blinked in surprise before smiling.. '' its easy , i keep myself entertained, relax hun.. ahh and i was just admiring them. is all they look cute'' she teased, looking over at the hotel '' very nice.. impressive really .. '' she grinned as she looked up at him'' well why don't you tell me your strategy on how your going to get me to show you my tat?" she teased, leaning against him a little as they walked, not caring of the people staring.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:23 pm

He looked over at her and listenned for a moment. "Yes.. so cute...", he said with a small grimace. "They have very large luxurious rooms there and I think you should enjoy yourself... As for my stratagy you will find out when we get there...", he said as he gave her a small peck on the cheek, before pulling away. He was just continuing to play for the moment, not being able to tell yet if this would get serious or not. He glared at the people staring for a moment as he walked past. He hated being stared at. "Well What is a good stratagy for getting you to show your tat?", he asked playfully.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:29 pm

she laughed softly , blushing a little at the little peck on her cheek , though she took it in stride'' hmmm well i wouldn't know.. your the first to try it. the others where afraid i would be the snot out of them.. '' she teased, watching him glare at the people. '' relax hun.. they are just curious about you being with me.. i can sense it..'' she quickly tugged him across the street once it was safe to cross, by the time they where on the other side the cars already started to go .. '' i think i will enjoy myself.. i am already enjoying it anyways.. haven't had anyone to spend time with like this.. well other then the other cats. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:36 pm

He saw her blush and he gave a small smile. "Well.. will I get the snot beaten out of me?", he asked in a mock defensive tone. "Why are they curious about you? I didn't even know you were in the area since you were a cat.. but humans... How would they know?", he asked curiously. "And I know you will enjoy yourself.", he said as his smile continued. He tugged her into the hotel's double doors and the place was lined in gold and red furniture, screaming luxury, and class. He slowly walked over to the elevator and pressed the button going up which lit up. Everything was lined in gold or red, even the elevator which opened up a few moments later. "Come on..."
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:49 pm

she smiled as she arched a brow while the whole entire time following him, trying not to look too awed by the place' are you kidding? i am not exactly wearing clothing of a wealthy person.. '' she glanced down at her clothes which where dulled and had some holes in them.. '' they probably think i am some street rat.. err cat.. '' she teased, going into the elevator with him'' and no , i don't think you will get the crap kicked out of you '' she teased'' considering you seem to be very well mannered. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:53 pm

He looked at her. "Don't worry... I paid enough to have guests here...", he said with a smile as he hit the 9th floor button on the elevator which quickly brought them there in a manner of seconds. The doors openned silently and he stepped out. "Well thank you for complementing my manners, but alone... that might change...", he said softly as he looked at her for a moment, trying his best to study her reactions right now as to figure out what to do when they got to his room. He walked down the hall going down 3 rooms and coming to one on the left side of the hall. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a key card which he swiped through the lock in the door. The lock emitted a beep and the door swung open. "After you, my dear...", he said in a very polite manner.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:03 pm

she laughed softly as she followed him before stepping into his room'' well then hun, i think i would still enjoy it, you don't make me nervous or anything so your pretty damn good with me. '' she teased, taking a moment to slowly look around before she spotted the large tub in the bathroom '' ohhhh.,. haven't had a proper bath in such a long time.. i almost forgot what hot water feels like. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:07 pm

He followed her into the room. "Well then... I suppose what you are saying I can do just about anything right now and get away with it...", he said in a slightly mischevious tone. He saw her eyeing the tub for a moment. "You can go ahead if you want to... I don't mind... I can always wait to see your tattoo...", he said as he poked her hip before pulling away. He was guessing that was the general area where her tattoo was, judging by how she was acting about it. "Go ahead.. start up some water and draw yourself a bath... if you want.", he said with a small gesture to the tub.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:15 pm

she bit her lip slightly , trying to decide if she should dare, jumping slightly when he poked her hip before she grinned, '' i don't think i should.. i am not even dirty hun, i don't need a bath if i am already clean.'' she teased, tearing her gaze and attention away from the tub.. arching a brow about his earlier comment..'' well.. short from torturing me.. yea i think you could do just about anything to me as long as its very enjoyable. '
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:24 pm

He put his hands behind his back. "Well I am sure you will be after tonight so you can bathe later on...", he teased softly as he held onto his hands, keeping them behind his back. "So... anything... huh?", he asked as he walked up to her, placing a gentle hand around her back and pulling her to him, and kissing her passionately, holding her there for a moment as he explored her mouth, twisting around her tongue with his own, moaning softly against her mouth as he openned his eyes for a moment during the kiss, trying to catch the expression on her face.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:28 pm

she had been busy looking around the room still , a little in awe as she nodded'' yea definitely anything and you might be right on that ooooh!" her eyes widened in shock as he pulled her against him before finding herself being kissed passionately , it took only a few seconds for the shock to wear off and to be replaced by immediate arousal as she closed her eyes and kissed him back, passionately and hungrily as her arms went around his neck. pressing her slender body against his, she was glad that she had a good figure atleast to entice someone like him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:44 pm

He looked up, seeing her reaction, and he moaned softly against her mouth as he never broke the kiss, but slowly placed his hands on the front of her shirt, and slowly undid it. He continued thrusting his tongue into her mouth, rubbing against her tongue as he did so. He could taste her, and smell herbreath, all of which turning into arousal with him as he slowly slid off her shirt. He openned his eyes once more, looking down as much as he could, slowly pulling them toward the couch which he slowly pushed her onto, crawling on top of her, still not breaking the kiss as he slowly reached to her breasts and massaged them softly.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:48 pm

she was definitely enjoying the kiss as she followed his every move, she even helped him take her shirt off before she felt the couch behind her before she was made to lay down and have him on top. giving a slight catlike growl against his mouth she deepened the kiss as much as she could, sliding her own hands over his ass before sliding over his chest to work at his own clothing.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:56 pm

He was caught off guard by her growl, but shrugged it off as he slipped his own shirt off, and slowly began to slide off her pants. He moaned softly against her mouth as he felt her hands start exploring him. He kept one hand at her breasts, and after pulling off her pants, kept her panties on, softly massaging her pussy through the fabric. He kissed her back just as deeply, loving the taste of her breath and her mouth as he ran his tongue alongside hers, slowly beginning to rub his body against hers. He was surprised at how aroused he was becoming, and could already tell that if he wanted to, he could take her right now. But he wanted to tease her a little... make her want it.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:02 am

she gasped , sucking in a deep breath as she broke the kiss, '' damn you taste good, like butter and crab'' she teased, looking up at him, looking him over slowly as she slid her hands over him again' thought you where going to look for that tat?" she teased, she never told him how big it was, it was actually small, as long as his middle finger and just as thick ,right on top of her crotch actually , the stem of the rose started at the juncture of her right hip and the petals ended at the juncture of her left hip. '' what about you ? any more tats?" she teased, making him lean up so she could lean up and nip his chest slowly while her hands slipped into the front of his jeans to stroke his member'' my someones a big boy. '
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:37 pm

He chuckled. "Well you taste like raw fish...", he teased back, making a playful grimace as he heard her mention her tattoo. "Hmm... well I suppose I should look for it...", he said with a shrug, poking her left hip, without looking and pointing at the tattoo. "Judging by how you were behaving about it, I knew it would be somewhere in this area...", he said softly as he slowly slipped off her panties as he felt her hand begin stroking him. He looked into her eyes for a moment, raising an eyebrow. "Well if you are going to tease me... I might as well tease back...", he said softly as he traced his fingers around her clit, going slow, and barely brushing against the skin.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:09 am

she wrinkled her nose slightly '' well sorry , sushi is my favorite. '' she mumbled, bitting her lower lip as she squirmed under him, looking up right back at him, '' well if you don't want to then i can easily just go right back outside you know.. '' leaning up slightly she gave a slight groan when he barely teased her, '' that is not fair since i haven't had any contact like this in almost ten years. '' she grumbled, running her hands over his body slowly '' and your right it is in that general area... but somewhere in between.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:17 pm

He chuckled softly. "Well I suppose I don't mind the taste...", he teased back, looking into her eyes for a moment. He heard her groan, which encouraged him to have slightly more contact as he gently rubbed his hand against her clit, caressing the lips softly. "I think it is perfectly fair... especially since you haven't had contact like this in 10 years... I think I should tease youa little.", he said with another short chuckle. He loved the feeling of her hand on him. "I knew it had to be in that general area...", he said, looking down for a moment, and quickly seeing it.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:33 am

She bit her lip , nearly laughing at his comment '' really now? thats just plain cruel and you know it. '' she teased, trying her best to ignore most of his teasing as she concentrated on what she was doing to him. '' hmm well aren't you a smart man , '' grinned, leaning up and lightly nipping his lower lip. enjoying every little taste of him and every little movement he was doing. she had to move slightly just to tug most of his pants down before she teased him a little more.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:54 pm

"Cruel?", he asked in an innocent tone. "Never, my dear. I am much too polite to ever be cruel...", he said, allowing the words to roll off his tongue in a smooth, perfect accent. He stared into her eyes for a moment, before his eyes looked over her for a moment. "mmm... you are so sexy...", he said in a soft tone as he gently slipped his finger inside her pussy, gently pressing against the walls inside as he felt her tug off his pants for the most part. He shook off what was left as he closed his eyes, feeling her teasing him, which made him chuckle softly. "Hmm.. this is naughty and you know it...", he said with a smile. "We've only just met each other... are you sure you want to?", he asked softly, almost whispering in her ear before lightly nipping at it.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:39 am

she sucked in a surprised breath from him nipping her ear, flushing brightly she groaned from his finger pressing into her, nearly making her hips come up off the couch and press into his hand more. hearing his words she looked up at him with a bit of a challenge.. '' are you saying you want to stop and maybe do this some other time?" arched a brow slowly, '' i am a big girl hun, i make my own decisions. , besides,, you would be my second. '' she grumbled, trying not to let her mood get spoiled. '' tell you about it later, but if you want to stop just say so. . i am not going to make you go into some uncomfortable situation.'' she leaned up and lightly nipped his lower lip as she stroked him slower this time, going at a teasing pace. '' i have a good feeling though that i am going to be your companion for a while. well until you get tired of me.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next