The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sitting down and Standing out ((Open to all mature??))

2 posters

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Sitting down and Standing out ((Open to all mature??)) - Page 14 Empty Re: Sitting down and Standing out ((Open to all mature??))

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:23 pm

((Lof... wait. does catnip work on nekos? lof))
He groaned softly, feelign her rubbing against him slowly, before he felt her hand on him again, before feeling her on him, he gave a small moan, fighting the urge to move his hips against her to plunge himself inside before he felt her wiggle. "Y-yeah...", he said shakily, looking down, then at her with a loving smile before he felt her nipping at his chest, he let out a soft moan before he began t move his hips against her as much as he could. He looked into her eyes for a moment before throwing his head back and relaxing as his hips picked up on a gentle rhythm.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

Sitting down and Standing out ((Open to all mature??)) - Page 14 Empty Re: Sitting down and Standing out ((Open to all mature??))

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:30 pm

(( XD you know thats a really good question. wish i could test that theory))

she gave a soft moan as he easily found a gentle rhythm, she was definitely enjoying it as she sat up completely on him, lightly raking her nails a little over his chest, not enough to hurt but enough to leave faint little red lines.. ''' hmmm '' she kept her eyes open, trained on him the whole entire time, loving every sound he made as she moved her hips to match his.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:34 pm

He looked up, purring lovingly in a deep anf slow tone. His breathing was slow and deep as he looked at her lazily, his hips burrying himself inside as deeply as he could with each thrust against her. He let out a soft groan, feeling her nails against his chest as his hands slid up her back, slowly digging his nails across her taught skin. "Mm...", he moaned as he thrusted into her, feeling their hips meet with every thrust. "I don't think our teasing contest lasted very long...", he purred.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:43 pm

she bit her lip arching a brow as she tried not to laugh though all that came out was a low moan.. '' mmm i think your right love, oh well.. this outcome is always good'' teased, hissing softly in pleasure as she arched her back because of his nails.. '' oooo, that felt good.. '' leaning down she kissed him deeply even as she began to move a little more, feeing the pleasure building a bit quicker now . each time he pushed into her he kept hitting her good spot.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:49 pm

He smiled, biting his lower lip. His fingers dug into her back a little more, hearing her hiss. "How good does it feel, love?", he asked teasingly as his eyes slowly closed and he leaned up into the kiss, keeping his hips moving against her, feeling himself nearing his climax as his hands slid around her neck and shoulders and held her down, not wanting to break the kiss as his tongue danced around hers, feeling her pace quicken, he matched hers, grunting softly into the kiss with each thrust.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:54 pm

she moaned against his mouth again , feeling her climax nearing as she nipped his lip'' really damn good'' murmured, breathless, only breaking the kiss for a few seconds to take a few breaths before kissing him again,loving his eagerness even as she began to tense a little as the pleasure build. whimpering she broke the kiss again '' ohhhh damn almost there... '' bit her lip flushing brightly as she kissed him again enjoying every bit of his hips moving hard against hers.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:04 pm

He panted softly, feeling her nipping at his lip, taking in a breath each time she broke the kiss, he moaned, his moans getting progressively louder with each thrust, pulling her back down each time she broke the kiss. His whole body was moving against her now, pushing his hips up from the bed, burying himself forcefully into her now, hearing her whimpers of pleasure, his hands gripped at the skin on her back tightly as he felt himself on the edge, he clenched his eyes tightly, breaking the kiss and pulling her down as he bit onto her neck.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:07 pm

She gasped crying out in pleasure as he yanked her down the last time and bit her, making her tense in shock and pleasure as her climax hit hard and fast, making her moan and every muscle in her body tense up. trembling from the pleasure she panted heavily , leaning on him , unable to help the other small moans escaping her lips as she jerked against him. '' mmmmm damn your good''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:18 pm

He cummed inside her as he heard her gasp and cry, feeling her muscles tighten around him, he groaned against her neck, the sensation of pleasure making his bite tighten a little, before he released slowly, his head slowly leaning back and falling backwards off the side of the bed as he panted softly, feeling her trembles on top of him. He purred loudly, giving a small relieving sigh as he heard her moans, he pulled his head back up, before pulling her into a loving and very long kiss, slowly feeling his hips start grinding against hers again.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:20 pm

she groaned softly against the kiss again before pulling back just as his hips started to move again , blinking in surprise she blushed brightly '' gee ready to go again?" grinned, nuzzling his neck, her own neck a little sore from the bite but she had definitely enjoyed it. '' think we need a cool down period love.. i think we may do this too much we won't be able to walk later. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:44 pm

His hips stopped as she pulled away. He purred softly. "We don't if you don't want to, love...", he said softly wirh a smile as he nuzzled her neck in return. "I guess...", he said, arching an eyebrow as his hands gently caressed her back. He relaxed again, letting his head fall off of the bed again while he continued to purr, one of his legs twitching slightly from the waves of pleasure going through his body. He smiled lovingly as he purred. "Well we certainly can't nap again...", he mumbled, lifting his head up enough so he could look at her.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:40 pm

she laughed softly as she nuzzled his neck'' i was only asking hun.. didn't know it was possible for guys to be ready just like that right off the bat on the second round.. '' teased., relaxing a little as he purred, '' hmmm '' she jumped slightly hearing a buzzing noise before looking around.. '' weird.. ''

she frowned a little more before following the noise, leaning over the side of the bed with out really moving from him before finding a cell phone under the bed kicked off to the side, it was black so probably why she hadn't spotted it before.. '' didn't know you had a cell phone.. think someone is calling you love. '' picking up the phone she handed it to him while still sitting on his hips, smiling as she moved her hips a little just to tease him.. '' probably should answer it if its important.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:57 pm

He raised an eyebrow. "With you, I am always ready, love...", he whispered gently, jumping too at the buzzing sound. "Oh... yeah... don't really use it much... did it say the number?", he asked, squeezing his fingers into against his eyes. "Normally only used for contact with our group, but they rarely ever call...", he said curiously, taking the phone into his hand before looking at the number, he gave a playful whine as he felt her move her hips. He gave a shrug. "If it is important, they will leave a voicemail...", he said as he let the phone lay on the floor before wrapping his arms around her and pulled her down onto his chest again.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:47 am

she laughed softly as he dropped the phone on the floor and tugged her back on his chest, she still had room to move her hips on him so did just that to hear him whine agian.. ' hmmm it was a blocked call love.. '' she frowned as the phone went off again.. '' you might want to answer that if they are calling you more then once and not leaving a message for you .. could be important. '' she nipped his chest lightly before handing him back the phone. '' i won't move from t his spot down worry. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:50 am

He growled softly. He hated his cell phone. It was a useless thing, and he used it so rarely that sometimes he had forgotten about it. He looked at it, taking it from her hand and looking at it again, arching a brow. "I hate stupid cell phones...", he muttered as he flipped it open, slowly taking it to his ear. "Hello?"

((Sorry short post but not really sure what to do lof))
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:02 am

(( lof thats ok))

She grinned, watching him place the phone to his ear before she sat up completely again, taking this time to tease him by moving her lips again. She arched a brow though when she heard someone on the other end easily enough.

'' well its about time geez. was starting to think you bloody fell in a nest of lycans.'' the man gave a grunt before shuffling of papers could be heard. '' i am just wondering why the hell we are getting a few of the lycans from your area moving to mine. what happened?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:15 am

He raised an eyebrow, looking up at her, fighting a moan from escaping his lips as she teased again. THe voice caught his attention, which made him immedietely alert. "Uhm... no sir....", he said in response. "We killed the pack leader here..., me and my... friend, we killed Ezekiel...", he said, looking up at her with a smile. "I know this was ahead of schedule sir, but we found him in a trashed restaraunt, and he had killed several...", he said into the phone. "He had mastered the change at will..."
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:19 am

she gave a smile back as she continued to move her hips, a little surprised he was managing to keep the moans out.

He gave a grunt as all sounds of papers ceased. '' really? your friend? who the hell is your friend? huh was wondering why his little minions where running lose, '' grumbled before going silent. '' wai tyou said he could change at will? hot damn wonder how that happened.. damn means i need to check the leaders down here too. '' growled out before opening several drawers in his desk to search for paper work. '' ahead of schedule is not good but if it had to be done then it had to be done.tell me your friends name so i can dig up all the info on him before i decide anything. you know i hate outside civilian help. ''

she gave a frown at hearing that, not sure if she liked it or not to have someone dig things up on her but she didn't do anything wrong. shrugging she looked down at him and gave a slight nod for him to go ahead and tell him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:06 pm

David bit his lip, trying to keep his breathing normal and fighting the moans from escaping as he glared up at her, but still enjoyed every moment. " We... found each other and well she has certain tallents...", he mumbled. "I-I know sir...", he said softly, looking up at her, seeing her nod. "Her name is Flame and she can transform herself into a large panther, which is how she killed the lycan...", he said, biting his lip as he looked up at her, and slowly grinded his hips against her. "Is there anyway this can wait, sir?", he asked softly.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:14 pm

She gave an innocent look at his glare up at her before bitting her lower lip to keep from moaning as he pushed up against her . she slid her hands over his chest lightly and relaxed as she refused to stop moving , keeping the pace even as she watched him.

He grunted a little , writting things down before frowning at the mention of her ability to shift.. '' a panther? well that is a bit interesting, rarely have i heard of anything like that.. ..and its a she and not a he?" he definitely seemed a bit surprised by that as he leaned back in his char, tapping his pen lightly on his desk.. '' why wait.. someone got you a little tired up?" he was really good at picking up on certain situations, even just from the sound of their voice. he gave a slight grin as he cleared his throat..''' does this uhh female got you a bit... tied up?"now he was teasing him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:19 pm

He looked up at her, smiling teasingly as he could see she was fighting back small sounds too as he gave a soft sigh, feeling her hands across his chest. "Yeah... it's a shi, sir...", he said, getting anxious as the conversation dragged on, hearing the light ticks of the pen tapping on the desk. "Well just.. having a bit of training activity going on, sir...", he said, trying to sound as casual as possible, before hearing his leader's last comment, he blushed a little. "At the moment... yes... she is... well let's say being very distracting, and I am afraid that she is taking the phone from me right--", he cut off, flipping the phone closed, giving a playful look to Flame as he immedietely started to grind his hips against her with more speed and roughness. "You know... that wasn't nice..."
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:31 pm

She gasped and moaned softly , nearly laughing as he tossed the phone aside. '' hmmm i know but it sure feels good. ' leaned down and kissed him lightly , moaning again as she moved her hips a little more now , since he was no longer trying to keep quiet.. '' don't think your boss will like being hung up on. and you blamed that on me so if i get yelled at for that i am going to come after you for retribution'' she teased. nuzzling his neck again and giving a gentle nip. '' and i doubt he is stupid so i am sure he easily caught on to what we where doing. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:43 pm

He moaned, biting his lips gently. "Yeah but trying to keep quiet while talking to your boss while having sex is not such a good thing...", he said softly as his hands ran gently across her back before moving to her front and playing with her breasts, running his thumbs very near hern ipples but never touching them, feeling her gentle nip, he froze, waiting to see if she would as he felt her breath on his neck. "He caught on easily...", he said softly, moving his head slightly to the side to give her room, and to hint at what he wanted.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:51 pm

she laughed lightly , teasing him a little as she placed little kisses on his neck before giving a playful lick to the spot.. '' oh i doubt your boss is a stupid man. he is probably thinking your very lucky yes? .. i mean i doubt any girl would be with a lycan hunter due to the danger and what not.. '' he was teasing her but she could tease right back as she gave another gentle kiss on his neck before finally biting him, a little harder then before but was careful not to break the skin.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:03 am

He gave a small sigh, closing his eyes as a shiver went through his body at her lick. "So very lucky...", he said with a smile, popping one eye open. "Not many, no...", he said with a small frown feeling the small kiss, harder this time as his body stiffened, nearly every muscle tensing as his hands immedietly went to her back, digging into her skin, leaving red trails as his fingers raked across. His breathing was short and shallow. "God, I love it when you bite me...", he said breathlessly as his hips suddenly began to move against her, very quickly and very roughly.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next