The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sitting down and Standing out ((Open to all mature??))

2 posters

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Sitting down and Standing out ((Open to all mature??)) - Page 15 Empty Re: Sitting down and Standing out ((Open to all mature??))

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:10 am

she released him from the bite before moaning deep both from his nails raking down her back and the fact his hips suddenly began to go hard and rough, making her whimper from the pleasure as she felt it began to build quickly '' ohhhhh glad you like'' panted, nearly sinking her nails into his shoulders as she tried to keep up with the pace. '' mmm love it when you get like this. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Sitting down and Standing out ((Open to all mature??)) - Page 15 Empty Re: Sitting down and Standing out ((Open to all mature??))

Post by insomvamp Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:19 am

He brought in a gasp of breath as he felt her release as he sat up, placing a gentle hand on her back to make sure she didn't go backwards. "J-just a little...", he said breathlessly in a whisper as he put his hands on her ass to support her and he stood up frmo the bed after shifting a little. His hands moved her up and down on his length while his hips continued to move at a frenzied pace. "You do?", he asked softly as he leaned his head in on her neck, kissing gentle before biting almost instantly, a little lighter than she had done, before increasing the pressure.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:24 am

she squeaked slightly , surprise that he stood up with her, instinctively wrapping her legs around his waist she groaned as he took control of the movements of her hips now. '' uh huh definitely do.. '' she gave a light groan as he kissed her neck before gasping softly when he bit , arching against him and whimpered in pleasure as her climax hit hard and fast,every muscle in her body tensing up as she sank her fingers in his hair, keeping his head against her neck as she felt the bite increase in pressure.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:32 am

He gave a soft moan against her neck, feeling her legs wrap around him as he forced her up and down while his hips moved against her. He did his best to keep her still as he groaned, releasing the bite, having felt her climax, he felt his pleasure beginning to build slowly this time. "Good...", he mumbled as he kissed where he bit gently before kissing her passionately, running his tongue along hers before he pulled away, forcing her up and down quicker as he thrusted against her rougher.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:55 am

she groaned softly as he kept moving her, sending little waves of pleasure through her body again, relaxing a little she kissed him back, wrapping her arms around his neck to help keep her up as he continued to move her on him.

Moment he broke the kiss she leaned forward to lightly nuzzle his neck, nipping the spot she had bit him, her nails raking over his shoulder blades, just enough to leave little red lines.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:24 am

He let a groan, feeling her teeth against the sensetive skin on his neck, feeling her breath on him. His eyes clenched closed at the feeling of her nails raking over his shoulders. He moaned softly, nuzzling her neck softly, kissing gently and lovingly, his fingers clenching her ass a little harder. "Hmm... did you think of this when you first saw me in that tree?", he asked suddenly out of nowhere. "Did you have any idea how far this would go?"
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:01 am

Taken by surprise by his questions she frowned slightly bitting her lip still from the pleasure as she looked at him.. '' mmmmm when i first saw you ? heh honestly i was just thinking who the hell was up in my tree'' grinned,nipping his lower lip again as she wiggled against him, giving another moan of pleasure. '' and i didn't have an idea on how far it would go, i just hoped it went far. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:14 pm

He gave a soft chuckle, still keeping the same rhythm against her hips. He nuzzled her neck softly before groaning, hearing her moan. "I think it did...", he said breathlessly, feeling the pleasure beginning to build, he picked up the pace, going as quickly and roughly as he could, picking her up and pulling her down on him with each thrust. He groaned rhythmically with each thrust, feeling beads of sweat forming on his forehead. He was starting to pant now, his face going a little red before his climax hit hard, cumming inside her, still thrusting while he did so.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:57 pm

she flushed a little at his laugh and his response but didn't get to say anything after that since he picked up the pace, making her own pleasure build , moaning a little louder as he kept picking her up and her down on him with each movement.

burying her face against his neck , matching his pants with her own before feeling him climax, with his movements it triggered her own climax, making her cry out in pleasure as her muscles tensed up around him , she took a few minutes to calm down,every few seconds she would move alittle. smiling she looked up at him and lightly nipped his chin. '' mmm yea i think your right. and i don't mind that at all in fact i am enjoying it greatly.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:28 am

His hands held herback, tugging her closely to him as he purred loudly.His hands trailed softly across her back, before feeling her move. He gave a small chuckle. "I would hope so...", he said softly, sitting on the bed gently before letting himself fall backwards and relax as he panted toftly. He looked up at her through half closed eyes. "I would hope you're enjoying it greatly...", he said with a playful smile as he gave a sigh, trying to calm down.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:53 pm

She smiled, relaxing completely while listening to him purring, closing her eyes she gave a light nip to his chest at his words.. '' but of course i enjoyed it, so hush. '' she loved just laying on him,, after a while she looked up at him, gently nipped his chin.'' sooo.. what are we doing after this?.. your boss, when do i get to meet him and such?" she was curious, now that she was sated , rolling off of him carefully she got up and headed to the shower, just to clean up and rinse off.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:37 pm

He raised an eyebrow at her words while he closed his eyes contently, feeling her breaths while she laid on him. "Hmm... I dunno...", he said softly, keeping his eyes closed, almost beginning to get a little sleepy. "You really want to meet my wonderful boss that badly?", he asked, giving a small whine as he felt her roll off of him, openning his eyes just to see her walk off... He thought it best to not follow her since he knew where that would probably lead. He instead gave a small sigh and laid there, relaxing, and starting to doze off a little.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:43 pm

she grinned as she finished doing a quick wash before getting out and patting herself down dry with a towel. . '' not really , i just know he wants to meet me and i hate letting things sit and wait, would rather get them done and over with. '' going over to the bed she smiled as she found him dozing on and off, climbing up onto it next to him she laid down and snuggled close, resting her head on his shoulder. '' go to sleep, we will talk about this later when we wake up. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:44 am

He nodded softly, his eyes slowly closing before snapping back open, and then slowly closing again. He purred as soon as he felt her snuggle close to him. His hands reached around her, gently pulling her closer. "Ok...", he mouthed, but no sound came out as he slowly purred. His purring got quieter and quieter as he fell into a deep sleep almost instantly. He kicked gently in his sleep a few times before waking up several hours later, not moving so he wouldn't wake her up, just watching her sleeping.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:26 pm

she watched him sleep for a while before she too fell asleep, every now and then she would be woken by h is gentle kicking, making her smile and laugh before managing to fall into a deep sleep. Several hours later she barely registered him moving just a little tiny bit. she got the feeling he was watching her so since it didn't feel weird she stayed asleep atleast for thirty more minutes before slowly stretching and waking.. '' mmmm what a good kitty nap.. now i am ready to go explore the town.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:14 am

He was surprised how much longer she stayed asleep, but he had just laid there, listening to her breathing, and her heartbeat. He raised an eyebrow when he saw her slowly stretch, and chuckled at her words. "I think it was a bit longer than a kitty nap, love....", he said with a chuckle, pointing at the nearby clock, showing they had slept for nearly 6 hours. "Are you now? After what happened?", he asked, raising an eyebrow again. "So what exactly do you want to explore?", he asked softly, slowly sitting up.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:30 pm

she blinked, frowning slightly as she eyed the clock before laughing'' hmmm ok a loooong kitty nap'' teased. pulling her clothing on now as she looked over to him'' mmm well i have my usual haunts i like to explore, though i was in my cat form when i had done it.. .. being what i am, i usually get to sneak into clubs that i enjoy.. . i could take you to a few places.. no money needed. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:50 pm

He chuckled, watching her put her clothing on. "Would you really want to do such a thing?", he teased, acting appalled. "You mean you would sneak into clubs so you wouldn't have to pay?", he asked, backing away as if in horror. "I got a secret for ya...", he said with a teasing smile. "Money is no issue...", he whispered before laughing. "Love, I have more money from my parents than I know what to do with. I could buy an amusement park if I wanted to...", he said, his laughter slowly winding down before he glanced at her. "Sorry...", he said, giving a short nervous chuckle.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:54 pm

she scowled as he made fun of her, putting her hands on her hips she narrowed her eyes at him. '' don't make me come over there mister. '' rolling her eyes as he started laughing at her, she stalked towards him slowly , placing her hands on his chest and nudged him backwards. '' uh huh, but see, i have no money so sneaking into places is the only way to go. besides its fun.. you mean to tell me you haven't done it before?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:09 pm

He put his hands to his mouth to keep from laughing any further. he caught himself from falling completely backwards. He shook his head no. "I've never had reason to...", he mumbled, taking his hands from his mouth cautiously. "I know I act like a spoiled brat sometimes, but that is because I am, love.... and that is something you're going to have to deal with.", he said with a teasing smile. "I have been able to bribe or pay my way since I was 12...", he said softly as he relaxed on the bed.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:12 pm

she laughed softly as she leaned down and kissed the end of his nose. '' uh huh, well you can't bribe or pay your way around me love.. and i think i can easily break you of that spoiled brat habit.. now come on .. i have some corrupting on you to do.. we .. are going to go and slip into a couple of clubs. you mister, are going to leave your wallet here so your not tempted to pay or bribe.. '' grinned, reaching down his waist and dug into his pants to quickly pull his wallet out.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:38 pm

He raised an eyebrow as he watched her kiss the end of his nose. "Well I know that...", he said softly as he sat up. "Corrupting? Isn't bribing corrupting enough?", he asked softly, hearing her next words he frowned a little. "Well then what will we do for drinks?", he asked, feeling her grab his wallet. "If I must...", he said with a shrug, and a reluctant tone as he stood up from the bed. "So where to first?", he asked as he began looking around for a suitable shirt to wear...
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:41 pm

she rolled her eyes at him as she nudged him'' heh bribing is not really that much of a corruption love .. mmm and some places give free drinks to a certain time. ''lightly kissing him she stashed his wallet safely before, before going back to wrapping her arms around his waist. '' mmmm stop worrying, and just enjoy yourself. you may find that you like it. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:55 pm

He cast a glance to her, feeling her nudge. "Yes, but it proves people are still little monkeys after their bananas...", he said softly. "Free drinks until a certain time... come on, at least let me bring a little cash with me...", he said, giving a small jump as he felt her arm around his waist, he relaxed a little. "Yes, but I have a pretty good reputation with the nearby clubs, in fact they usually will dote free drinks and such... everyone pretty much knows me in the nearby places...", he said softly, finding a black shirt, and quickly pulling it on over his head before standing up. "Come on...", he said, looking back as he headed toward the door.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:37 am

she watched him pull on a shirt before reaching over, hooking her fingers in his belt loop and yanked him to a stop, he had her curious now. '' uh huh.. now you got me wondering how many clubs have you been too ?" frowned, tossing him his wallet since apparently he wanted to bring it. '' and what kind of a reputation there are we talking about? a good one or bad one?.. '' now she narrowed her eyes at him.. '' you didn't go out and date a ton of women did you ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next