The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sitting down and Standing out ((Open to all mature??))

2 posters

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

Sitting down and Standing out ((Open to all mature??)) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sitting down and Standing out ((Open to all mature??))

Post by insomvamp Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:14 pm

He gave a grin from hearing her groan. "I was just asking...", he said softly. "I am completely comfortable with it...", he said as his smile returned. "And I never would want to stop...", he whispered gently into her ear, feeling her nip at his lip. He closed his eyes for a moment, feeling her stroking him slower. He took in a breath before slowly exhaling, trying to keep himself in control for the moment. He looked into her eyes for a moment before kissing her hotly, and moaning softly against her mouth, rubbing his tongue against hers while his hand continued to press in and out of her clit, rubbing the lips as he did so.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

Sitting down and Standing out ((Open to all mature??)) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sitting down and Standing out ((Open to all mature??))

Post by silverwolflady Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:54 pm

she sucked in a slow breath moaning against his mouth before kissing him back deeply , enjoying his tongue playing with hers as she wrapped one arm around his neck the other holding onto his waist as she squirmed under him more,. nearly purring from the small amount of pleasure he was already making her feel, judging by the wetness between her legs , she was sure she wouldn't last much longer.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:18 pm

He loved the sounds of her moans, feeling the vibrations going through her body. His eyes went wide with surprise as he felt her wrap her arms around his waist and neck, but he willingly went closer to her, slipping out of his boxers, and rubbing his body against hers softly. His tail was twitching back and forth with excitement as he felt how wet she already was. He pulled hia hand from her, licking his finger, tasting her juices with which he gave a smile before he slowly penetrated her with his hard, throbbing dick. He released a low groan as he did so, closing his eyes at the same time.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:22 pm

she moaned loudly as she arched against him feeling him push himself into her slowly , nearly driving her over the edge, bitting her lip she wrapped her legs lightly around his waist as she slid her hands over his chest and shoulders.. ohhh bloody hell '' she definitely was enjoying this and when she watched him lick her juices off his fingers nearly had her squirming more from how erotic it looked. '' you better have a good stamina or i am going to be a bit mad '' she teased, lifting her hips up against his again , getting him in as deep as possible.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:32 pm

He looked at her for a moment, as his hands wrapped tenderly around her and pulled her to him, hugging her to him. "Stamina?", he asked in an innocent tone. "I've never heard of it...", he said as he immediately began to thrust quick and hard inside her, feeling her lifting her hips to allow him in as deeply as possible. He let out a soft moan as he kissed her once m ore, as one hand drifted around from her back to her breasts to softly massage one. He cupped it in his hand, lightly rubbing his thumb over the nipple. He could hear her juices with ever thrust he gave, feeling the warmth. He wasn't even close, but just from looking at her, he could already tell she was.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:39 pm

she gasped and moaned loudly at his first quick and hard thrust into her, wrapping her arms around him she bit her lower lip trying not to make too much noise but he was definitely making it hard. '' your teasing and i know it. '' she panted softly , whimpering in pleasure again as he played and teased her nipple with his fingers.burying her face lightly into his neck before moaning again as every muscle in her body jerked, and clamped down around him as her climax suddenly hit hard and fast.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:52 pm

He held her to him with his one arm with ease. He saw her holding back. "Do whatever you feel like, moan, cry, yell... do anything you want...", he whispered gently as he continued to thrust into her. "Of course I am teasing... this isn't your first, and it isn't mine either...", he said with a grin as he felt her bury her face into his neck, and feeling her moan and her body jerk. He moved his other hand back to her back to make sure she didn't fall and gently massaged her back as he did so. He let out a soft groan as he felt every muscle clamping down on him, making it harder for him to thrust before he felt her muscles relax. "Oh.. you are so quick, my dear...", he said softly as he slowly began to thrust, being more gentle.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:59 pm

she panted slightly as she flushed brightly .. '' not always, that was actually a first of being quick... think its because it has definitely been a very very long time of any type of closeness'' she mumbled, still a little out of breath but was easily catching it. relaxing a little more she nipped his neck playfully . '' i am sure guys who are eager to do this have... early release. '' she teased, nudging him a little to sit up so she could be sitting up as well, nipping his lower lip she grinned'' i doubt you could actually make me scream . that my dear man , has not ever happened yet. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:08 pm

He looked at her, seeing her flush while panting. "Well, I am so sorry that it was so quick for you...", he said softly as he saw her catching her breath, and his left hand returned to herbreast, cupping it in his hand and playing with the nipple, squeezing it between his fingers. "As far as quick release goes, I wouldn't know...", he teased back. "And ... is that a challenge I hear, my dear?", he asked as he continued to hold her to him with one hand. It caressed her back softly, going up and down, before going to her ass, and firmly cupping it in his hand, pulling her up and letting her go down as he started to thrust into her faster, quickly getting back up to his speed.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:17 pm

she grinned, biting her lip and moaning softly as he picked her up in order to let her drop back down onto him, '' hmmm definitely a challenge, i love challenges, '' she teased, pressing against him slightly '' ahh and its ok, don't worry about it, that quick release thing is only going to happen once, now its going to be harder for you to get me to do anything'' she teased, nipping his lower lip as she slid her fingers into his hair, getting small little handfuls to pull his head back gently to let her nibble on his throat.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:25 pm

"Well I accept...", he said in a very gentle but firm tone. He looked at her for a moment, hearind her soft moans. He felt her running her fingers through his hair which made his ears twitch. He let a soft moan as he felt her pull on his head, allowing it to shift to the side, and feeling her nibble on his throat which made him shiver. "Ooh...", he said with a daring laugh. "That felt tingly...", he teased as he craned his head down and lightly licked her nipple before sucking on it gently. He began to thrust faster and stronger, which made him moan softly. "Mmm... I can guarantee I can get you to quick release... again... maybe not tonight but I will.", he said before returning his mouth to her breasts, and suckling on them gently, flicking his tongue over the nipple.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:35 pm

she laughed at his response to her nibbling on his neck '' tingly huh ? oohhh such a tease'' she moaned again , her breath hitching slightly as he moved harder and faster into her, hitting a really good spot that sent pleasure through her body over and over again. '' uh huh , like to see you try that one. '' she mumbled, trying not to squirm even more from his hot mouth on her nipples. '' damn that feels good. '' she gave a slight hiss from the pleasure as she slid her hands over his neck and chest, hoping it would end soon just yet.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:52 pm

He gave a short laugh to her moans, and feeling her breath hitching a little. "It better feel good....", he mumbled softly, as he sucked a little harder, running tongue in circles around her nipples. He moaned softly against the soft and tender skin. He gave a short twitch as he felt her fingers running over him as his left hand drifted it's way down to her pussy, gently massaged the tender skin, as he continued to thrust into her, harder and faster, until he was basically pulling her down onto him with ever thrust. He wanted to make her scream so much. It was a challenge, and he just wanted to knock it down.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:57 pm

she groaned deeply now that he was pretty much pulling her down ontop of him hard. '' hmmmmm almost but not there yet on making me scream '' she teased, nipping his shoulder lightly .. '' here's a small hint you might use.. you could get a little rougher.. '' she teased, wondering just how many skills he had and would try to use on her just to make her scream. she was enjoying it though, the more he tried the more pleasurable it felt, even feeling his fingers teasing and probing at her crotch again as he was thrusting into her was a bit erotic but not enough to make her give up that scream.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:14 pm

He heard the word rougher almost echo into his ears. His finger left her clit, and he held up his hand for a moment as his finger nails slowly grew. He was used to this treatment to himself, but not used to doing it to other people. He took his hand and dragged his nails deeply into her back, raging along her bare skin. His hand on her ass gripped it tightly. "Well tell me what you like, and I would be more than happy to oblige...", he said in a teasing tone. He wanted to know how he could make her scream. He wasn't sure what she like, though. He thought about it for a moment, as he thrusted into her as roughly as he could, hearing their skin smack together with each thrust.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:20 pm

she gasped, eyes widening in shock from his nails raking over her back, making her hiss out in the pain and pleasure mixture as her own nails dug into his shoulders.. '' ohhh! ' she nearly climaxed again from that but managed to hold it off as she bit her lip .. '' damn , hmmm was thinking of maybe different position's.. or a different spot. something that might give you more of an advantage, '' she teased, loving the sounds of their movement that filled the air.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:44 pm

He heard her gasp, seeing her eyes widen. He heard her give a cry, and he gave a sigh. "Still no scream?", he asked. "Different spot?", he asked with a raised eyebrow. "You talking...", he asked, cutting off as his hand on her ass spread the cheeks apart. He had never done anything like that before, even though he had thought about it. "I am all for advantages...", he said, as his hand on her back continued to dig into her skin, going slower as he continued to suckle on her nipples, flicking his tongue over the sensitive skin. He slowly got up, positioning her so she was facing the couch and he was standing, and he thrusting into her harder, and seeing her ass with his nail marks on it, and the nail marks on her back.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:47 pm

she groaned when he turned her around biting her lip as he moved into her harder, .. '' noo i was talking about different positions. not a different hole. '' she wrinkled her nose slightly '' oh that sounded way to vulgar. '' grinned, pushing back against him hard sucking in a sharp breath when he hit that certain spot, already she was feeling her pleasure building again .. '' i don't mind digging your nails in but try not to leave too many scratches. '' flushed as she looked back at him, she was actually trying her best not to scream once or twice he nearly got her to scream. her whimpers where getting a little louder though.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:09 pm

"You said a different spot...", he said with a small shrug. "I am sorry.. I misunderstood...", he said, trying to keep his concentration going on the moment, and not on conversation as much. He let out a low groan as he felt her pushing against him. He dug his nails in, gently kneading at her back, but still digging in with his nails. He could hear her whimpers getting louder, and so he took one hand to her clit, gently massaging her again. He didn't want to say anything but he was getting close to cumming, but he wanted to see who would last out first on this.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:14 pm

she gasped again and moaned deeper. '' hmm i meant .. different spots in the hotel. you know.. bed, .. .. table, desk.. chair, anything. bloody hell don't you explore?" she teased, pushing back against him even more before crying out in pleasure as he pushed into her harder, making her climax hard and fast again. she definitely almost screamed on that one.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:43 pm

He gave a soft moan, not even talking anymore. He could still hear their skin smach together with each thrust. He gave a small groan as he felt her climax again. He heard her cry, and he gave a low grown as he picked her up, pulling her to him once more and slowly carried them both to the bed, and sat down before laying down. "You be on top this time...", he mumbled softly. He laid down flat on the bed as a small bead of sweat rolled down his forehead. He was tired, between the thrusting, and lifting her up. He was tired, but not done. He just needed a short break.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:47 pm

she squeaked in surprise laughing when he picked her up , before they both pretty much flopped on the bed., getting situated and sitting up on him she smiled, leaning up as she ran her hands over his sweaty body '' hmm i don't mind of course. , '' she didn't mind a short break, keeping her pace very slow at the moment as she looked down at him.'' didn't think you could get tired out that quickly '' she was teasing of course as she played with his nipples a little. '' hmmm definitely. ''

(( gah gotta go to work. i will post in the morning!))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:20 pm

He looked up at her, as he gave a small sigh as he let her have control for the time being. "I would hoped you wouldn't mind...", he said softly as he closed his eyes, and inhaling a quick breath as he felt her keep up a slow pace. It was teasing him almost. "Hey... if I weren't trying so hard to make you scream...", he said with a raised eyebrow as he slowly grinded his hips against hers. He looked at her for a moment, feeling her playing with his nipples, but not really having any sort of reaction to it, but just laid back, enjoying the slow pace for what it was worth.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:26 pm

she grinned as she leaned down and playfully nipped his chin. '' hmmm definitely don't mind. and your the one who wanted to take the challenge, i didn't make you you know. '' she teased, sliding her hands over his body now as she continued to move. '' just don't go falling asleep on me or i will have to kick your furry butt''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:54 pm

"I know I wanted to take the challenge, but I never thought it was going to be this difficult...", he said with a chuckle as he sat his hands b ehind his head, enjoying her every movement. His muscles jumped a little as he felt her hands moving over him. "I don't think you have to worry about me sleeping...", he said with a playful grin. "Anyways... you have climaxed twice, and I haven't orgasmed yet...", he teased. "So I think it is your furry butt whom will be kicked...", he said before chuckling.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next