The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Need to Feed ((OPEN TO ALL))

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Need to Feed ((OPEN TO ALL)) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Need to Feed ((OPEN TO ALL))

Post by Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:12 am

Rose tenses just a little as he eagerly fed from her neck. She says, "Gently Alexander..." Her body began to relax a bit as slight pain was replaced by pleasure. She wraps her arms around him bring him closer to her. She looks at him with her dazed purple eyes. She was beginning to feel a bit weak. she says weakly, "I think you need to stop now."

Back to top Go down

The Need to Feed ((OPEN TO ALL)) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Need to Feed ((OPEN TO ALL))

Post by insomvamp Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:17 am

He couldn't even hear her pleas. The resounding sound of her heartbeat filled his head. He could hear it slowing down as he looked at her. He had not had a coherent meal in quite some time. Untainted blood... he had forgotten how it tasted. He released her right before her heart stopped, and looked at her for a moment before coming back to his senses, and realizing what he just did. "Rose... are you ok?", he asked in a gentle voice, holding her still. He could barely hear her heartbeat and he feared for the worst.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:36 am

Rose looks at him weakly when he finally lets go of her and says, “I feel so tired. I think you took too much blood from me.” She slowly gets off the couch and makes her to her bed. She gets in and relaxes under the warm blankets. Her body was very pale and she was not looking so well. She whispers, “So tired. Must sleep…”

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:58 am

He followed her quietly. "No.. n-n-n-n-no.. You can't... you can't sleep.", he said, shaking her lightly. "If you sleep, you die!", he exclaimed, shaking her more before letting her go. "Come on, you can't die... I can't kill an innocent!", he said, as he looked at himself for a moment. "You will probably hate me for this... forever.", he said, taking a his own wrist and biting it, making him bleed profusely. His blood was darker and thicker, and dripped onto her bed. "You need to drink my blood to live.", he said, holding his wrist up to her. "I won't force you, you must have the will to do it.", he said, looking at her neck as it continued to bleed.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:09 am

Rose looks at him a moment unsure why his wrist was bleeding. She rips a part of sleeve to cover his wrist so it would stop bleeding. She says, “You should not hurt yourself…” She was clearly not thinking straight right now, she was not even sure of what he wanted her to do. She starts to close her eyes again. Feeling weak and wanting to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:13 am

He growled at her for a moment before holding her mouth open, and putting his wrist over her mouth. "Fine, then, I guess I will have to do it myself.", he said, frowning. He did not enjoy turning people. They almost always resented him or became stupid and got themselves killed. He watched his dark blood drip into her mouth. "You have to drink it.", he said softly, watching her intently. "You have to.", he said softer, more to himself. It was difficult to kill an innocent whom lived alone and had no real enemies to speak of. This didn't happen often with him, but with Vampires rising as a species, it was happening enough. He just hoped she would drink his blood, or else she would die.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:28 am

Rose groans some as he forced his blood into her mouth. She had no choice but to swallow his blood. She continues to drink his blood even though it tasted very funny. She looks at him in the eyes and starts to fear scared as she finally realized what he was doing to her. She pushes his hand away and tries to get away from him.

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:32 am

He knew that she was weak and wouldn't be able to resist much. He put his wrist back down to her mouth. He knew she hadn't drank enough. "Shh shh... I am doing this so you can continue living because of my mistake.", he said, holding up her head to his wrist. "You have to drink until you can't anymore, or it won't be enough.", he whispered in her ear. He could feel that doing this was draining him a lot, considering she tried to push him away. He was getting paler by the second, and his dark blood continued to drip from his wrist. "Please.", he said softly.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:49 am

Rose sees him getting weaker but she could not fight it anymore. She grabs his wrist and drinks faster wanting more of his blood. She looks at him with her purple eyes sadly. After about an hour of feeding, she takes his wrist away from her mouth. She says, “Can’t drink anymore.” A tear goes down her cheek as she did not want to be a vampire.

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:53 am

He groaned softly as she latched onto his wrist. By the time the hour had gone by, he was very pale. His eyes had sunken in some, and he looked older. He looked at her sadly. "I am sorry...", he said softly, his voice raspy. "It was either this, or death.", he said softly. He knew that after she turned that she would be hungry again. But before that, there would be the painful part, in which her body would pertty much die. "You are going to feel a lot of pain in a short bit.", he said, running his hand through her hair softly. His skin was cold, and clammy. "I am so sorry, but I will teach you everything you will need to know.", he said with a reassuring smile.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:24 am

Rose looks at him a moment before getting up and going to her freezer. She smiles as she found some blood for him. She warms up the blood and then gives it to him. She says, “I think you need this more than I do.” She then lays back in the bed. She says, “I refuse to feed off humans okay…” She looks at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:27 am

He raised an eyebrow at her. "Why didn't you just have me do that in the first place?", he asked, very surprised that she was up walking around already. "But... I mean.. how do you feel? Any pain or anything?", he asked softly, biting into the packet of blood, not enjoying the taste much, but it brought some colour back into his skin, and he looked more like himself, but not completely. "I am just trying to make sure that it went ok... there is normally a point of intense pain where... your body dies...", he said softly, looking on the floor.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:01 am

Rose looks at him and says, “It would not have helped you then Alexander. You were too thirsty to accept animal blood instead of human. And to be honest I did not think you would take that much blood from me. Why did you take that much blood from me? Did I taste that good to you?” She did feel a lot of pain but she was not going to tell him. She jumps a little as her chest felt like it was on fire.

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:11 pm

He watched her, noticing for any signs of pain. "No, I just hadn't fed since last night, and well, sometimes it just gets bad...", he said, not sure of how to explain it, but was sure that she would understand when she first gor her pangs of hunger. "And it is going to be extremely difficult to not feed on humans, you know that, right?", he asked softly. He felt her jump and he placed a calm hand on her. "Close your eyes and just let the pain go... Don't struggle, it will make itmore painful and prolonged... scream if you need to.", he said softly.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:26 pm

Rose tries to relax and let the pain go throughout her body. She says, “I know that it will be hard for me to resist human blood but I don’t want to be killer.” Her eyes show she is in extreme pain but she is doing her best to hide her pain. She was not the type of girl to show her pain to other people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:50 pm

(POKE)

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:14 pm

Alex looked at her for a moment. "You can find willing human donors if need be. Emo people are great for that.. they cut and cut and cut. They don't care what happens to the blood... But human is the best at sustenance...", he said, softly, holding her tightly. He could see the pain she was in. Normally by now people were crying or screaming. "Let out any feeling you have right now... If it is pain, cry or scream.. it will help you cope.", he whispered into her ear softly.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:26 pm

Rose looks at him for a moment as he whispered in her ear. She says, “I am use to pain Alexander. I was raised to cope with and never show weakness.” Her vision was becoming blurry and her knees want to give out. She whispers sternly, “Stand…” Her knees instantly straighten and hold her weight again. She says, “So when will the thirst take over?”

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:47 pm

"Well first you will need to rest because as your body dies you lose almost all energy.", he murmurred, noticing her knees wobbling for a moment before standing. "Pain is a natural part of life, even in death...", he said softly. He knew that she would probably grow to hate him. All fledgelings did. He gave a sad sigh as he watched her carefully. "Soon, the pain will become unbrearable as the last of your organs die and your heart stops... You will not be able to control yourself and you will scream as you die...", he said softly. "You should lay down soon."
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:58 pm

Rose could see the pain in his eyes and says, “I don’t hate you Alexander. Other than I got to quit my job now. And I was just starting to truly like it.” She lies down in her bed and looks at him. She says, “I doubt I will scream when I die.” She watches him calmly before her eyes started to droop a little. Her body was growing weak and heavy.

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:08 pm

"All fledgelings hate their creator...", he whispered sadly, placing a steady arm in front and behind her, guiding her to lay down. "All do. I have had Army drill sargents who have had their legs blown off and sewn back on cry like babies during the change...", he whispered in a soft tone. "Anyways... pain is good. It lets you know you are well.. conscious...", he said, almost saying alive.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:19 pm

Rose lies down slowly and says, “Alexander not everyone hates their creators.” She cuddles into him and goes to sleep. A few hours later, her eyes open quickly and pain fills them quickly. She rolls away from him and holds her stomach tightly. Her whole body tensed up and in pain. She breathes in and out slowly to keep herself calm. She does not say a word as the pain increases.

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:41 pm

Alex stayed awake as Rose laid down and fell asleep. He jumped quickly as she rolled away after waking up. He got up and placed a hand on her back. "Shh shsh... You are ok.. It is the final steps of the change. This is when the pain rises up to it's worse, and then you die for a bit. After that, your fangs come in and you come back to life...", he said in a calm tone, trying to make the change sound as simple as possible. "It will be over in a half hour to an hour.", he whispered softly in her ear.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:49 pm

Rose looks at him as he talks to her. Her face becoming very pale and her eyes growing dark. She says, “This hurts like hell and I am going to get you back for it.” She continues to roll in the bed a bit trying her best not to scream bloody murder. She knew she could not scream because there are a lot of people in these apartments.

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:55 pm

"Just.. scream...", he said, trying his best to pull her close to him. "Dont care about the people in the apartments, they will go back to sleep, but I can see it. You need to scream!", he said, starting to yell at her now. "And I don't think you can ever get me back for the pain you are going through right now. It would take a life time of misery pain and dispair, to even compare with half of what you are feeling right now...", he said with a sad sigh. "I go through pain enough every time I well... ", he cut off before looking down at her. "There is another painful bit but it is your decision to go through with it or not."
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next