The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved))

2 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved)) - Page 12 Empty Re: victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved))

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:07 pm

Damn looked to her and smirked.."that still doesn't answer my question...I want to now what you are." he says as he nodded to sherry as she headed for the back once she was gone he smirked slightly.."don't make me have to bite you.." he says with a grin as he cracked his neck slightly his fangs growing out."I don't mind gettin physical to get information." he grinned.."and I bet you tast good...don't worry I'm not gonna kill you or anything..my curiosity is just getting the better of me." he says as he eyed her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved)) - Page 12 Empty Re: victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved))

Post by silverwolflady Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:10 pm

Kit watched her leave before looking over to damon grinning.. '' really now sounds like fun, and trust me you couldn't kill me even if you wanted to. my hide is tougher then that. '' she eyed him, keeping a distance though not going to let him have it easy. she was just lucky it wasn't a full moon out. or she would be in a bit of trouble. '' guess your just going to have to bite me, if you can try anyways. '' she teased, eyeing him , wondering just how fast he could do anything before the cops even arrived.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:19 pm

He grinned.."don't under estimate me." he says as he watched her. Before smirking.."that's a challenge I'm gonna take and win.." he saw with in a blink of an eye he was behind her and had his arms around her pinning them at her sides he then smirked as he sank his fangs into he neck being sure it wouldn't hurt her. He groaned as he pulled getting a good mouth full of her blood before pulling another. He literally had to force him self off of her. After healing the bit he backed up leaning against the wall his eyes locked on to hers.."interesting..." he muttered as he licked his lips slightly.."your very tasty...you luck I have some control...I would love to just drain you.." he grinned slightly
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:23 pm

Kit squeaked in surprise and didn't get a chance to move, swearing slightly she jerked against him and gave a slight groan when he bit her, freezing instantly so as not to make him rip her skin with his fangs she waited till he forced himself away before healing the bite, pant slightly she rubbed her neck as she eyed him '' well glad you think so, heh.like what you see then?"she glanced up just as a few cop cars pulled up '' hold that thought, lemme take care of them first. '' she headed out of the place like nothing happened, quickly speaking tot he cops as they hauled the tied up man into their car. they took their notes and took down her statement before leaving.

going back inside she sighed. '' should have had insurance on this place.. ah well. not going to cost that much to fix it up. .'' she stretched before closing the door, though it wouldn't do much since the door was missing most of its glass in it. '' now then, did you get all the information you needed or do you want another bite?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:34 pm

He looked to her and grinned slightly as she went to go take care of the cops. When she came back he grinned slighty.."I wouldn't mind another bite..but I'm sure you would.." he says.."I know alittle most is cloudy...your good at keeping things to your self.."what of your boyfriend that you said was out of town....is he like you or no?" he questioned as he walked over to her moving behind her pulling down her shirt to look at the gun shot wound.."the bullet is stop in there." he says as he sliced his finger open with his nail dripping the blood I to the wound. He then watched as the bullet worked it self out slowly before fall g to the ground as the wound healed.."there fixed.." he smirked running his finger up the fresh blood and licking it off his finger..."I can help you with the damages..I got plenty of money." he says as he then looked to the back.."sherry the cops are ginning can cone out now..". He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:38 pm

she held still as he took care of the bullet, arching a brow.. '' nope. he is human, and no longer my boyfriend. broke up with me through a letter. something about how he couldn't handle my cravings or what not. '' she shrugged, glancing at the now healed wound when he wiped the blood off.. '' didn't even feel it. and yea thats what keeps me alive in this town,keep my secrets to myself and i won't have to worry about some government coming to make an experiment out of me.. '' sh e glanced at the mess before sighing. '' now why would you do that? barely even met you .''

Sherry poked her head out of the room before arching a brow. '' well good, and what are you doing?" she eyed him curiously before grinning'' stop torturing her. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:52 pm

He grinned slightly.."I keep my secrets to my self as well..but I suppose it would be raiser for you seeing that you can be seen In the day time." he smirked as he cocked his head got he side.."I have plenty of money I donate to te blood banks quite often.." he grinds as he eyed her.."moneys not an issue and why not help out a friend." he says as he then looked to sherry.."I wasn't torturing her.." he says with a grin as he looked back to kit I have a felling that she would like that alittle too much." he grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:57 pm

Kit grinned'' a little pain and pleasure is not a bad thing. '' she teased, putting the closed sign up on the store as she began to clean up a little more'' alright, its your money i am not going to tell you what to do with it.. '' she glanced at sherry and arched a brow'' and i take it she is the same as you.. huh well that explains the news.. '' she leaned against the counter slightly as she picked up several of her merchandise, brushing off the glass from the box's. '' you wouldn't happen to know any cute guys who can handle a wolf do ya?" she eyeing him curiously before sighing. kneeling down to unlock the display cases and clean them out.. '' can't hurt to ask any ways.. i hate being alone.. only company i am going to be getting now is my costumers.. well. actually not for a while now until this place gets cleaned up. ''

Sherry sighed as she went behind the counter to help her out. '' well that kinda sucks.. oh look damon . we found our first wolfy. '' she couldn't help the laugh that came up when kit glared at her from the nickname.then threatened to show her a wolfy.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:06 pm

Damon grinned pulling out a check book and writing out a check.."this should be enough to take care of everything and then some." he says as he then smirked slightly before shaking his head.."not anyone off the top of my head...your kind tend to hide well..very well." he says with a smile as he then looked to sherry.."careful babe your..barking up the wrong tree.." he teased as he looked back to kit.."sorry I had too.." he chuckled slightly..."so that's why your boyfriend did you no good in bed..you needed more then he could offer." he smirked.."I'm betting he never satisfied at all." he smirked as he then cocked his head to the side.."from the books iv read on weres if you bite someone between the shoulder and the neck the next full moon they will change...so why don't ya just stalk someone in your wolf form and bite them." he smirked..

(I gotta idea now..might bring a human in along trust way and she could change him or somthing..^^)
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:12 pm

(( hehe kit make him into a shifter now huh hmmm interesting. i am game lol.))

Kit arched a brow before snorting'' are you kidding me? you can't just turn anyone you know.. they have to have a very very strong will to live and hardheadedness. plus a certain gene that will even except the wolf venom'' she sighed as she rubbed the back of her neck'' otherwise, the human will just go insane or die a very slow and horrible death. not something i wish to do on anyone. . and yea yea make all the wolf comments you want. careful i will bite'' she grinned.

sherry rolled her eyes, '' heh, gee damon ever hear of getting to ask someone if they wanted to be changed first?" she teased, tossing a rag at him as she picked up the rest of the stuff off the floor. '' well.. unless of course he is in danger of dieing then i suppose its ok.. considering you saved me . ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:21 pm

He grinned slightly as he looked to kit."there's that part too..you may kill plenty of people in the process but the end result would be worth it." he smirked a he then nodded.."we bite as well don't forget.." he smirked slightly.."but sherry does have a point if you find Someone dieing already I suppose trying to turn them wouldn't be such a bad thing...but if there greatly injured their wounds wouldn't heal..they would still need medical attention.." he says with a grin so it would be best to turn someone that's in good condition even if it means getting to know them first and then making a decision before having them run a errand and them biteing them." he says as he then sighed slightly catching the rag.."I suppose we should clean this place up better." h grinned a she got to work cleaning.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:25 pm

she rolled her eyes and sighed'' both of you are against me i can see.'' she shook her head as she eyed the check, a little concerned about the amount of the money but then folded it up and placed it in her pocket to put in the bank when they open. '' well fine. i don't mind getting to know someone. problem is.. not many like people like me. the whole piercings and what not tend to turn most guys off.. hell my ex only allowed me to give him one piercing and that was it. ''she took a deep breath before sighing as she swept up the rest of the debri on the floor, pulled out broken frames and then mopped the place before she glanced around.. ' nothing i can do bout the bullet holes just yet.. have to wait for the store to open to by plaster and what not to seal the holes. '' she grimaced slightly she was going to have to order a ton of new glass panels as well and a brand new door and lock.'' still going to be a pain in the ass.. ''

Sherry yawned slightly, it took hours just to get it to look this good. '' well.. gotta do what we gotta do. i am sure you can get them to rush the order of glass panels and what not. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:55 pm

Damon grinned slightly as he looked to her.."I'm sure there are plenty of guys that come in here and get peircings..and I garentee that they like periwig on others as well..just gotta give it time is all." he says with a smile as he looked to her.."I do t have a problem helpin you clean the place up..I'm sure sherry doesn't mind either..and I do owe ya for helpin me get her in that chair to get the peircing." he grinned as he looked to sherry

Justin walked threw town he was heading to the 24 hour tattoo and peircing place got get a few things..he was always found of peircings more then tattoos but he had a few tattoos as well as peircings none in any eaisly seen areas yet but that what he had planned to get that day. He walks up to the shop and poked inside threw the broken glass. "damn what the hell happened here?" he asked as he looked around.."well I'll come back in a few weeks when the place is open again." he says with a smile.

victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved)) - Page 12 Sexy

((that's the pic of the guy..but my phone won't lete put up direct pics))
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:56 pm

((sweet nvm it worked woot lol))
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:04 pm

(( lol yea it did and you made me accidentally delete my post Razz ))

sherry grinned as she glanced up at the door at justin'' oo kit you got a cute guy interested in a little body work. ''

Kit glanced up immediately ,spotting justin and looking him over , giving him a half smile as she slid a glance towards damon then back at him. '' no hun its fine, i can get you right now, depends on what you want though , piercings will have to wait until i get more sterile rings.. but tats i can still do.. so what ya needing?" she was already liking him, he was definitely cute, and from what she could tell had a good personality.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:19 pm

Damon grinned slightly.."hmm see didnt have to wait too long...we'll finish cleaning up." he says with a smile as he continued to clean.

Justin looked to kit and smile "alright that's fine the peircings can wait but" he pulled out a peice of paper and walked thre the broken glass door and handed her the paper it contained a picture of a very well drawn wolf.."I would like to ge that in between my shoulder blades if possible..." he says with a smile.."oh I'm Justin just moved into town a few days ago...I get all my stuff moved in and blam fire the first night..waiting on them to get everything cleaned up and what not all my stuff got burned..which kinda sucks but it happens." he says with a smile as he looked to her

(sorry lol)
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:24 pm

she slid a glance to damon again and rolled her eyes.. '' down fang boy. or i will punish you '' she gave him an innocent look before looking over to justin again , taking the picture and looked it over curiously '' nicely drawn, you do it yourself? oh names Kit. . '' she frowned before shaking her head'' shame about that. seems like the lot of us are having a spot of trouble the last few days.. well come on , lemme take you to the back. got any color you want to put in it or just plain ol black and white?" she eyed him curiously , wondering why he was getting a tat of a wolf. as she headed to the back room. glad that the room didn't get shot up from the robbing.

sherry grinned as she watched kit dissappear into the back before she finished up with cleaning the counters. '' well that is interesting.. he even seems to like wolves. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:31 pm

Damon smirked.."alright alright.." he grinned

Justin smiles and nodded.."yup drew it my self...one of my favorit animals..seen this out out in the woods a few days ago." he says with a smile..ehh I'll let you pick out the colors..I trust you'll make it look good.." he grinned as then followed her into the room.."so what happened the cops passed me on the way over here." he says as he looked to her eyeing her up slightly as he followed

Damon smirked slightly.."yea very intriging...I wonder if it was her he saw running in the woods.." he says as he walked over to sherry helping her clean some things
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:37 pm

kit smiled slightly as she shrugged'' nearly got robbed, beat the snot out of the young kid and let the cops have him. .now i get to fix everything up before i can officially open this place by up'' she pointed to the chair slightly '' take your shirt off and hug the chair. i am light handed so i am sure you won't feel anything anyways.. where did you see the wolf?" now she was curious, she hadn't thought anyone saw her when she went out running. the city was hell for a wolf. but she was glad the place had one large wooded park that she could run in without getting into trouble with the local authorities. '' don't suppose you saw the coloring of the wolf?"

Sherry grinned'' who knows.. after all i don't think this city has a habitat for wolves or anything so could be. '' she shrugged as she yawned again .. '' damn i am getting tired .. too much excitement i think.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:49 pm

Justin smiles nodding his head as he pulled his shirt off and stretched slightly he had a nipple ring in each of his nipples. He listened moving and hugging the chair.."it's ok I'm good with pain." he says with a smile as he grinned.."in the park..was just walking when I caught a pretty good glimpse..never though I see a wolf in the city...it was white with a black face..black tipped tail and feet." he says.."have you seen it too?" he questioned

Damon grinned.."me to actually..prolly won't be any fun later." he says with a grin as he yawns
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:54 pm

Kit smiled slightly, shaking her head well damn, first person to see me. ah well, least he didn't go running to animal patrol. '' your lucky, didn't think any wolves lived there.. though i got a feeling there was atleast one still there.. glad you didn't call animal patrol, they sure would have shot the thing. '' she knew most people where fearful of wolves, especially in a park like that, but its not like she would attack children, that and she only went out at night.. '' sounds pretty.bet you didn't think you would get a good look at her'' she got the things ready before wiping his back clean, she had got a glimpse of his piercings and liked them.. '' soo your other piercings. any thought of what they are going to be?" she glanced up at him before getting to work on his tat. working on the outline of the wolf first before she would put the coloring or other details in.

Sherry grinned'' for you or for her? '' she looked him over slowly . '' could always stay here again. not like you got someone waiting at your home. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:13 pm

Justin grinned slightly as she wiped his back down.."no I didn't call...they prolly would have shot it.." he says as he then cocked his head to the side..."well I was thinking of getting another in my crotch area..possibly a lip peircing." he grinned slightly as he looked to her.."if you do crotch areas." he says with a chuckle as he then cocked his head to the side relaxing when she started his tattoo..

Damon ginned.."me and you silly." he says with a grin as he cocked his head to the side.."I wouldn't mind staying here again though.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:18 pm

kit grinned'' hun i do all piercings, you can ask those two out there, they just got their own personal piercings. '' she relaxed as she focused on his tat a little more, her movements precise and smooth as always, and the detail exactly like his, that was the thing with her, she never needed one of those outlining papers most artists use to put tats on , hers came from memory and it always came out good. done with the outlining she worked on the detail for another hour or so before she started to put the coloring in, smiling when she used the colorings he spoke of, which was basically her coloring. she even put in the bright emerald green for the eyes,it what made her eye color unusual. in human form her eyes where just a normal shade of green, in wolf they grew darker, a deeper emerald. color. '' almost done.. your one of the most unusual costumers i have had. you haven't even squirmed a bit, i like that. ''

sherry grinned as she got up and nudged him slightly before nuzzling his neck'' room is free, the one she let us use. i am sure she won't mind since the sun is coming up soon anyways. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:45 pm

He grinned slightly "alright then sounds good to me." he says. He then sat there patiently as she worked on his tattoo..he then veined slightly when she told him she was almost done.."I good with pain." he says with a smile as he cocked his head to the side.."how long have you been doing this?" he asked her curiously

He grinned slightly.."alrighty then sounds good to me babe." he grinned leaningove and kissing her softly
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:48 pm

she glanced up at him as she finished the last bit of it before turning the machine off.'' done.. and i have been doing this for about six years now. why ?" she pulled the gloves off and wiped his back down again before rubbing in the cream to keep it from drying out and the ink from fading before it had time to heal. '' your going to need someone to put this on your back atleast once every few hours.. '' she handed him the newly opened tube of cream before taking the camera and took a picture of his back, then showed him how it looked' ' see, just like your drawing. precise and perfect as always. ''

sherry grinned as she kissed him back before heading for the back room. '' taking over that room kit.. so don't mind us.. '' she glanced at justin eyeing the tat on his back as well before giving another grin'' nice.. '' then headed to the room.

(( eep , time for work lol i will post in the morning and so on and so forth))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next