The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved ))

2 posters

Page 6 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next

Go down

a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved )) - Page 6 Empty Re: a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved ))

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:18 pm

He grinned slightly.."the faster we get there the better...the sun will be up in about 5 hours.." he says as he looked to her chuckling slightly..."well it's good to know that I don't stink.." he grinned as he then looked to her."how are you gonna break me of that?" he asked curiously before stretching.."this other cabin does it have very many windows?"
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved )) - Page 6 Empty Re: a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved ))

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:20 pm

she grinned as she moved up behind him, easily jumping on his back and wrapping her arms lightly around his neck, resting her chin on his shoulder and leaned her cheek against his. '' with time.. i am stubborn that way.. well then you get to carry me and we can be there within a four hour limit.. just stick to the trail and don't stop. '' when asked about her other cabin she smiled. '' its like the one here.. only one window.. i like my privacy, i tend to get mad if people can see into my rooms and all that stuff.. '' she shifted her legs slightly around his waist before relaxing, the pack resting on her back.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:33 pm

He smiles when she jumped up on to his back wrapping her arms around his neck and her chin on his shoulder with her cheek touching his.."alright so stick to the trail and don't stop..gotcha." he says as he felt her legs wrap around his waist. He enjoyed how she pressed against him.."I wouldn't doubt what you old break me of that habbit but it's gonna be a challenge." he says as he started to walk.."hang on tight." he says as he then shot off like a rocket everything around them blurred to his speed
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:37 pm

she grinned, closing her eyes as she held onto him, she had to focus on keeping her breathing evened out and slow, moving that fast tended to mess with the breathing, '' oh i will definitely break you of that habit, no doubt.. and it will be fun. you might enjoy it a bit. '' grinned, half opening her eyes and looking up at him. once again she loved the fact that he was warm, and it felt good to be pressed against him, even though most of what she was feeling was muscles. '' so tell me mister cute vampire.. how many women have you had. or was clair the only one you had and will ever have?"she was curious, wanting to know if he had anyone in mind, information she could easily file away and use later if she needed to.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:48 pm

He grinned slightly.."I'll be counting on it." he says as he continued looking forwards to avoid running into a tree.."many as a human....but only clair as a vampire." he says with a chuckle..."iv been alone for far to long..and are prolly rusty on relationships...as you can prolly tell I'm very old fashioned." he says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:50 pm

she smiled '' i like old fashioned.. its fresh, something a bit new then the usual aggressive approach.. '' she had to close her eyes again, that many trees zipping past them was making her dizzy.. Shifting a little against him she kept a good hold on his shirt to keep from falling.. '' really am not going to get used to how fast you move.. '' she gave a slight yawn, before sighing, '' sorry , getting healthy again requires alot of energy burning and obviously alot of sleep. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:03 pm

He shook his head slightly.."well that's good I suppose.." he says as he then grinned.."you prolly never will." he says as he continued running before hearing her yawn.."I know that when vampires get injured we feed and sleep for a few days straight..then come out good as new." he says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:07 pm

she grinned, '' gee wish that was me.. only a few days huh. would seriously love that.. '' she glanced at him again , giving a slight smile as she inhaled slowly , she could smell the woods and him, mostly him since her face was pretty much against his neck. '' how do you even get used to it? you must have some really good sight to not smack into one of those tree's at this rate. '' she shifted slightly , time was flying by quickly, '' you may want to slow it down, heh might actually get there sooner with this rate your going. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:33 pm

He grinned..."yea I bet you would like that.." he says with a smile as he cocked his head to the side.."iv been doing this for centuries." he grinned as he looked ahead and then nodded slowing down like she had asked.."alright..is that better be grinned"
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:36 pm

she grinned as she glanced at him, '' definitely better.. so do you like being in solitary or do you like to have company?'' she shifted a little against him again trying not to fall asleep as she glanced around, getting her surroundings quickly '' ohh yea we are definitely almost there.. about another hour or less that way.. you should see the cabin soon.. hmmmm man i need a bed.. your comfortable and all no offense. but i want blankets.. '' she lightly tugged his hair teasingly . for some reason the it had several shades of color in it that fascinated her.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:59 pm

He looked to her and then smiles.."I prefer company" he says as he too looked around.."none taken." he says witha smile as she tugged his hair. "I wouldn't mind crashing eairly." he says with a smile as he looked back to her.."how long are we going to stay up here?" he asks her curiously
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:44 am

she closed her eyes slightly , still playing with his hair, it was comforting a bit, she didn't know why but it was... when asked how long they where going to stay up there she frowned slightly before looking up at him.. '' well as long as you feel that we need to.. i trust your judgement.. you know more about what victor does then i do.. '' she blinked slightly before sighing, '' one thing i forgot to mention though, there is two rooms.. but the other one is.. well. being used for storage... theres not even a bed in it. . i completely forgot about it since i havent' been up there in like.. well.... a year.. '' she mumbled.. '' you can have my bed, i will sleep in the living room with the window .. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:13 am

He looked ot her and smiles as she played with his hair..."We'll jsut have to see how long we stay." He says with a smile as he then looked over his shoulder at her listening to her.."Nonsence...I will not take your bed from you." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:06 pm

she blinked slightly and arched a brow. '' heh, well i am not making you sleep on the floor, so i think we are at a compromise.... '' she mumbled, sighing, '' what would you do ?'' she was definitely not going to make him sleep out in the living room, she didn't mind sleeping out there, she also had a hammock outside she could use, the bed was big enough for two people but she highly doubted he was up for sharing.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:58 pm

He liked to her and grinned slightly..."I can sleep anywhere and be comfortable." he says with a smile. "the floor is fine with me..it's you place not mine but I'm by taking your bed from you." he ways with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:02 pm

she snorted'' and the floor is not very comfortable to be sleeping on '' she sighed before frowning'' i can share the bed if you want, heh not like i will sleep the whole entire day , just sleep what i need and then give you the rest of the bed while i do things around the house.. sounds fair enough yes? and don't argue, your so stubborn'' she mumbled, resting her chin on his shoulder again and closed her eyes. '' lemme know when we get there.. think i am going to fall asleep on you , your comfortable. '' she mumbled, thinking she had only said that in her mind.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:08 pm

He looked to her.."it prolly isn't but it will work..." he says as he then listened to her and then nodded his head.."alrght alright you win we can share it...but if I make you uncomfortable I'm moving to the floor.." he says as he then felt her rest her chin on his shoulder once again hearing what she said..."well iv never heard that one before." he says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:18 pm

she frowned slightly , glancing up'' heard what? and hun, if you had made me uncomfortable or if you ever made me uncomfortable, i wouldn't be on your back right now relaxed and ready to sleep, so don't worry about that'' she closed her eyes again, moving her hand from his hair to settle on his chest lightly , she didn't want to accidentally pull his hair out or something, though she had no idea if it annoyed him while she messed with his hair, he definitely didn't show any signs of it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:54 pm

He smiles.."the your comfortable." he says with a grin as he then looked to her.."yes I guess that is true." he then smiled feeling her hand move to his chest. It didn't take too much longer before he spotted the cabin.."I think were here." he says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:58 pm

she blinked, opening her eyes slowly before glancing at the cabin,'' uh huh yeap thats it... uhh.. it might be a little stuffy in there, haven't aired the place out in a while.. '' she dug in her pocket for the keys before wiggling slightly against his back'' heh , hmmm you going to let me down?" she teased, '' i will have to do a little digging around to get clean bedding if you wanna help. '' she was going to ignore the whole he was comfortable comment, she was trying her best not to even blush.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:03 pm

He grinned.."oh yes sorry." he says with a smile as he put her back down .."ehh stuffiness won't bother me." he says with a smile.."I'd be glade to help." he says as he walked over to the side Looking in threw the window.."it doesn't look too bad.." he says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:07 pm

she wrinkled her nose, '' its dusty.. '' she quickly unlocked the door before going in, she got a fire going in the fire place quickly to help warm it up a little as well as add light as she walked around and tossed her bag onto the couch. '' ah well. i suppose while you sleep during the day i can do a bit of cleaning.. '' she headed to the bedroom, quickly pulling the old bedding off and flipped the bed over to give it a fresh side before she went into the linen closet.. '' is there a lot that you need?'' this cabin didn't have lights, she never got around to putting them in but atleast it had hot running water. finding good sheets she looked over at him and smiled.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:13 pm

He grinned as he looked to her shaking his head.."alittle dirt never killed anyone." he says with a smile as he then cocked his head to the side. "alot of what that I need?" he asks her curiouly watching her as she got the sheets.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:17 pm

she shrugged'' whatever it is you need to be comfortable? i don't know what you may need to be out here other then food. '' she quickly pulled the sheets on before getting a fresh blanket. '' hope you can do without lights.. never got any put in up here.. so if you need light you going to have to make due with the light from the fireplace. '' once she had the bed made she sat down and was already pulling off her shoes, normally she slept with nothing on but she didn't want to embarrass him or anything., '' how did you meet up with victor anyways?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:25 pm

He looked over to her and smiles. "anything will do." he says as he then chuckled.."my vision is great when it's dark..so don't worry about me trippn over so thing.." he says with smile as he the. Watched her pull off her shoes.."we met about 200 years ago..there was a battle between the vampires...and I was on the loosing side...well we could have one but I don't like to fight for pointless reasons..he basically took me as his right hand man..he never knew that I was very much older then him." he says as he started to pull of everything but his pants. "it's a very bring story I know.." he says with a chuckle
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next