The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved ))

2 posters

Page 14 of 35 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 35  Next

Go down

a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved )) - Page 14 Empty Re: a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved ))

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:19 am

He grinned as he looked up at her..."Yes you may be an adult...Still I don/t want him hating me." He says with a groan as she nipped his lip. He continued to move with her groaning even more.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved )) - Page 14 Empty Re: a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved ))

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:00 pm

she rolled her eyes slightly as she nipped his lower lip again'' he is not going to hate you , be a little upset.. maybe.. but not hate.. you don't know him very well hun.. '' she grinned as he groaned again before she moved as much as she could, getting a little impatient again.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:10 pm

HE grinned as she nipped his lower lip again.."Alright alright." He grinned and then groaned as she moved as much as she could. He kept up with her pace eaisly feeling his pleasure building
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:20 pm

she groaned softly , biting her lower lip again as she looked down at him'' your addicting you know that?" she mumbled, she felt so close to her climax but for some reason she couldn't reach it, no matter how much she moved, she was getting a bit frustrated again.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:32 pm

He grinned..."I'm glade you think so." He says with a grin. He could tell she was getting frustrated. He groaned slightly as he felt him self getting closer as well. He sat up slightly wrapping his arms around her moving her faster as he then without warning sank his fangs into her neck groaning as he then his his climax again pushing her down on him as much as he could
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:36 pm

she gasped in surprise, eyes widening before moaning loudly , jerking against him as she immediately hit her climax as he pulled her down as much as he could, she tried not to dig her nails into his shoulders but couldn't help it as she held on to him while she jerked, every muscle clamping down and tensing up. '' ohhhhh bloody hell '' she moaned, panting softly as she relaxed against him, keeping an arm around his neck now since his fangs where still in her.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:39 pm

He groaned as he felt her climax and clamp down on him. He then removed his fangs healing the wounds.."I agree....That was pretty good." He grinned slightly cocking his head to the side. He still held her on him.."Hmmmm I think its nap time now." He grinned as he moved his arms before leaning back on his elbows looking up at her. "Your amazing." He grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:46 pm

she flushed slightly , letting him lean back as she leaned up , '' no think thats you . and think your right, i am definitely tired now. '' she mumbled, taking a few minutes to relax before she slowly moved off of him, groaning slightly as she did so before settling down next to him, having trouble keeping her eyes open as she rested her head on his shoulder, '' hmm definitely going to be sore in the morning, but i think its ok. well worth it.. '' she stretched before smiling'' a little hungry but i will eat later. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:30 pm

He grinned seeing her blush.."well I disagree." he says as he then nodded his head.."sleep does sound good." he then groaned as she moved off of him before setteling beside him and resting her head on his shoulder.."I agree well worth it." he says as he nodded his head."see ya when I wake." he says with a smile kissing her forhead before he drifted to sleep
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:00 pm

she smiled slightly , looking up at him as he kissed her forehead before watching him go to sleep, she yawned, but was forcing herself to stay awake, she didn't want to sleep, sleep would bring the nightmares. '' yea see ya when you wake hun.. '' she mumbled, s he was very well satisfied, wished she would sleep peacefully but knew she wouldn't, as soon as he was in a dead sleep she got up, groaning at how sore she was but didn't mind it as she made her way to the bathroom.cursing herself when she realized she had left the cold shower on, turning it hot she quickly washed up, letting the hot water soothe her muscles.

Once she got out, she cleaned everything else up, very aware of the three rogues still outside but not near the cabin any more, obviously they where smart enough not to rush the place, from her senses she could tell they moved off deeper into the woods, probably hunting and would soon go back to whatever camp place they had set up for the day. She made herself something to eat, no longer feeling the effects of the moon now, which was good she hated the way it made her feel out of control, well not while with eric, she loved that, but any other time when it drove her nuts, was when she disliked it. She spent the rest of the day , cleaning , dusting, sweeping and polishing anything in the cabin that needed it. She drank nearly six cups of the nastiest coffee she had ever tasted just to keep her awake, by the time the sun was going down she was more tired then before but wide awake because of the coffee,so went outside and sat down on the hammock with a slow sigh, using one foot to kick at the banister to make the hammock sway gently , her ears perked for the sounds of eric getting up.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:04 pm

As soon as the sun went down eric was up stretching slightly and yawning..."damn." he muttered he felt like a million bucks. He went and jumped into the shower getting cleaned up before getting out and drying off pulling on a pair of pants but nothing else...He then headed out side looking over and seeing Shea..he smiles walking over to her instantly being able to tell that she hadn't slept..."your tired..didn't you sleep?" he asked her curiously
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:08 pm

she looked up at him as he came out before shrugging, half closing her eyes as she looked him over, he looked good and still smelled good, slightly running her fingers through her hair she sighed'' didn't want to sleep... so i cleaned, nothing wrong with that. '' she nudged the banister again , making the hammock swing once more as she moved to give him some room. '' how did you sleep?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:26 pm

He smiles as he shook his head.."no sleep isn't good for ya." he says with a smile as he then cocked his head to the side moving and sitting beside her.."how are you feeling?" he asked her curiously
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:29 pm

she shrugged'' yea i know its not good.. just don't want to sleep.. not until i absolutely have to.. or if i am sure i won't dream. which ever comes first. '' she half closed her eyes again, the moment he sat down next to her she leaned into him , curling up and tucking her bare feet under her. '' pretty damn good for someone who had the best night of their life i think... and then a ton of the worlds worst coffee.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:49 pm

He grinned slightly putting an arm around her.."I see still afraid of the dreams..." he says as he then grinned even more..."that makes me feel pretty good" he says as he shook his head.."blah coffee.." he says with a chuckle as he then before sniffing the air.."we've had company close.." he says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:55 pm

she snorted'' not afraid, just don't want them showing up. '' she muttered, smiling slightly as she looked up at him'' well i would hope so, if you feel bad then i am going to be mad.. '' she laughed at the face he made and the comment on coffee'' yea... i normally don't drink it, and when i do. it usually has cream and sugar in it.. this time though it was pure black.. nasty as hell'' she wrinkled her nose before sighing'' yea.. the three rogues.. they came in very close.. but then decided to back off.. most not be too vicious, or they are just too smart and planning something else. who knows. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:21 pm

He looked to her and then grinned.."well I defiantly don't want you mad." he grinned as he then nodded his head slightly.."black is even worse..pretty sad I haven't drank any since I was turned and I still know the tAst." he says as he then grinned.."if they try anything their stupid..he says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:23 pm

she smiled '' well you got good memory like i said. '' she looked up at him and lightly nuzzled his neck before giving a kiss to his cheek. snuggling against him more.. '' its getting colder.. we may get snow soon. hope you don't mind the cold. '' she teased, though she was going to have to dig out her old winter clothing. she had no idea where they where at.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:46 pm

He looked to her and then grinned slightly..."I guess you were right." he says with a grin as he cocked his head to the side when she kissed his cheek and nuzzled his neck.."I don't mind the cold.." he says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:52 pm

she grinned as she looked up at him'' see i am always right, '' if she was a cat she was sure she would be purring right now, slipping her right hand into his left one she barely got a chance to intwine their fingers together before a burning sensation hit the middle of her palm, giving a yelp of surprise she jerked her hand back and was off the hammock in seconds, rubbing the palm of her hand as she scowled at him.. '' what the hell was that for?"she figured he had done it, looking down at her palm she frowned, it wasn't red but it still hurt as two small joined rings appeared right in the middle of her palm.. '' bloody hell that hurt. '' she mumbled, now confused as hell. scowling slightly she marched right back over to him and grabbed his hand, wanting to see if he had the same markings.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:58 pm

He winced as well pulling back at the same time.."I don't know.." he says as he poked to her as she grabbed his hand..the rings are there as well.."what the hell is that?" he questioned the burning in his hand going away quickly of course since he was a vampire
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:02 pm

she snorted'' your asking me? how the hell would i know, never had them before'' she mumbled, and as far as she knew she couldn't remember seeing them on anyone else either. she never inspected other peoples hands. her hand throbbing she resisted the urge to rub it on her thigh as she eyed his hand.. frowning.. '' ummm... you don't suppose.. this has anything to do with what we did last night do you?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:17 pm

He looked to her and shook his head.."I'm not sure does it have to do with what we did lastnight?" he says as he cocked his head to the side examining the rings. Usually when injured his wounds healed and left no scars...but this stayed. He took his finger nail and punched a small whole in his wrist.."drink it will stop the burning and heal it.." he says holding his wrist out to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:22 pm

she froze, eyeing his wrist slightly before glancing at him,'' you know i won't... '' she mumbled, she didn't mind tasting his blood if they where doing... fun things.. but that is only because she was distracted and out of her mind with pleasure to not think straight.. right now she was thinking with a clear head and really didn't want his blood, even if it was addicting.. '' i can handle the burning...'' she mumbled, going back to examining his hand.. '' this is definitely strange.... '' she didn't know what happened between two mated pairs or how they know they are meant for one another, this is one of those things she may need to ask her mother about.. '' crap.. .... '' she mumbled, her gaze jumping back to his wrist.. she could smell it and was definitely intoxicating... she wouldn't take it though , not unless he distracted her in order to get her to take it..
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:57 pm

He looked to her.."come on it will heal it.." he says watchin her as she examined his hand before she looked to his wrist.."maybe your mother or father will know." he says as he pulled her into his lap with her back against his chest his over arm brushing her hair to the side.. he then kissed her neck softly.."please." he says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 35 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 35  Next