The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved ))

2 posters

Page 22 of 35 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 35  Next

Go down

a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved )) - Page 22 Empty Re: a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved ))

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:23 pm

He groaned as his thrusting continued..."Nahh.," He grinned as he then nodded his head.."Maybe a little stubborn." He says with a groan grinned as she nuzzled his neck and then nipping his chest before sinking her fangss in deeply. "Ohhh" He groaned as he then hit his climax hard and fast...."Dammnnn." He groaned gritting his teeth slightly
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved )) - Page 22 Empty Re: a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved ))

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:28 pm

she couldn't help her own moan of pleasure as he managed to set off another small climax from her when he hit his. she was definitely sated and well worn out, healing the bite on his chest she relaxed under him, trying to catch her breath'' bloody hell think i am really really going to enjoy this. '' she mumbled, the fact that she could feel what he was feeling had made the pleasure even better, now she needed a bath, she was sweaty, lightly running her fingers through his damp hair she smiled.. '' hmmm. think you can hold off on yelling at me a little while longer? would actually like a bath and be clean before yous tart chewing my butt out.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:31 pm

He looked to her and hten grinned slightly.."I told you that you would." He grinned..."Yes I can hold off...There are jsut a few rules you need to learn....And a few other things." He says with a sigh..."YOu do realize your parents are going to hate me forever...It would prolly be best if I stay away.." He says with a sigh..."And I think we both need a bath love." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:36 pm

she sighed and lightly nuzzled his neck before kissing him gently '' leave my parents to me.. i will talk to them,.it wasn't your fault things happened like this.. '' she was still smarting from the fact that a bloody human got the drop on her.. one that was under the influence of a vampire none the less.. no one would have expected a hit during the daylight hours.. sighing she smiled slightly '' yea both need a bath.. '' she knew she would get chewed out both by him and her parents but she could handle it. nudging him slightly she stretched'' hmmm i will get the bath running if you like. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:41 pm

He kisses her back before nodding.."No but they will blame me for not protecting you...It will be my fault no matter what...I promised them no harm would come to you." He says with a sigh as he looked to her. "Alright." He says as he dissappeared into the bathroom

((GOtta head to work.))
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:44 pm

(( aww lol hopefully you can still post XD ))

she sighed, her good mood was beginning to disappear, sitting up as he disappeared she stretched and grumbled. she was sure she could get her parents to understand, they even knew that eric wouldn't be able to protect her during the day. getting up she grabbed a few towels to put into the bathroom before starting the bath.. '' do not worry about it hun... '' she glanced up at him a little. '' just forgot it for now. relax, and enjoy the night a little.. worry later about my parents. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:39 pm

He got the water ran and then watched as she came in..."alright alright I'll relax." he says with a smile as he leaned over and kissed her softly."I love you." he says witha smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:55 pm

she smiled, kissing him back as well'' hmm love you too.. tell me something .. your first love... claire i think you said her name was.. did she have a sister that you know of?" she had to ask, considering from what she had remembered of seeing from victoria the woman bore a striking resemblance to claire.. almost like they where twins. getting into the tub she winced slightly, even though her hormones where now in check her skin was so sensitive that just the warm water was bugging her skin for a bit.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:24 pm

He looked to her and then shook his head..."not that I know of." he says with a smile as he then cocked his head to the side.."I was too worried about you" he says as he looked to her.."I thought for sure I was gonna lose you." he says with a grin
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:30 pm

she relaxed as she got used to the water again, leaning against the side of the tub and even left him plenty of room to climb in with her.. '' hmmm is it possible she had a twin?... .'' she grimaced slightly at that the memories that where slowly popping up.. '' don't remind me... that was... a very painful experience and one that i really don't want to go through again... '' frowned.. '' i heard victor say something about what you taught him... something to do with controlling the humans.. what did he mean by that?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:34 pm

He looked to her.."it may be possible....but if it is I was never informed." he says as h then got into the tub with her.."yes I taught him how to glamour humans...make them think and do things against their will..." he says.."something I should have never taught him.."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:12 pm

she frowned slightly before sighing'' hmm.. how did you learn something like that?'' she glanced over at him curiously , leaning back slightly to lean against him. '' sorry if i am pestering you with a ton of questions. i am just a bit confused... trying to figure things out really. '' picking up the sponge she began to slowly wash up . looking over at him again. '' so what do we do now?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:08 pm

He looked to her.."any vampire can do it...just have to practice." he says with a smile as he then cocked his head to the side movin his arms around her.."I'm not sure on that subject.."he says with a sigh.."I do know your gonna have to learn somethings.." he says as he then shook his head slightly he was still worried about her parents.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:57 am

she frowned slightly , relaxing more when he wrapped his arms around her, leaning against him she glanced up at him over her shoulder'' hmmm like what? and i sure hope its good things i am supposed to learn.. '' she could feel his worry but there was nothing she could really do about it, she told him to not worry about it but it seems like he can't. half closing her eyes she finished washing herself before absently tossing the sponge in the air, her own thoughts bugging her.. '' ... do you think... i will still be able to turn into a wolf?" she figured she may be able to handle the loss if she couldn't, but that didn't stop her from hoping she still could change.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:00 am

He grinned..."They will all be useful." He says with a smile as he then sighed slightly coking his head to the side..."I'm not for sure..." He says as he looked to her.."There is only one way to find out.." He added as he then leaned forwards and kissed her shoulder blade softly
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:12 am

she smiled slightly , closing her eyes a little as she felt him kiss her shoulder blade. '' hmmm true, but i am not going to try that in the bath tub hun. '' she grinned, nudging him softly as she turned around to face him and began to wash his body slowly.'' and your distracting me, you know that.. '' she leaned forward and lightly kissed his lips '' stop thinking of my parents. i can handle them., most people can't handle alot of change, but my parents.. they can easily do it. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:29 pm

He looked to her and smiles shaking his head. "Alright...On the contrary..I find you distracting." He says as cocked his head to the side kissing her back.."ALright...I will." He says with a smile as he looked to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:30 pm

((gotta get ready for work...Blah 12 hours tonight))
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:35 pm

(( awww no way.. XD is ok . you can still post from your phone and stuff right? XD and i don't blame you about work lol i been busy too man they keep leaving me everything to clean it sucks))

she snorted.. '' i am not that distracting,. '' she mumbled, enjoying the kiss before she got out of the tub, they where now both clean and she wanted to see what other changes she had.. grabbing a towel she wrapped it around herself before going to one of the full length mirrors she had,. atleast one of the myths about vampires where not true. she still had a reflection. frowning she eyed the mirror before picking at her hair, it was odd, she now had new coloring, Her hair had always been a bit light in coloring and now she had streaks of black in it. '' well... thats a little confusing.. '' she mumbled, not to mention the weight she had been trying to regain over the past week or so seemed to have suddenly appeared. not in a bad way atleast. she was far from fat. Her eyes only had as light difference, the bright sea blue coloring now had flecks of gold mixed into it. she liked it. '' ok.. not to bad of changes..'' she just wondered what her wolf form would look like. she had a feeling she could still shift considering if she concentrated enough she could feel her inner animal inside begging to come out.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:59 pm

He smiles getting out of the tub as well.."yes you are." he says with a smile as he walked up behind her while he was drying off.."when you think your ready we can go it and see." he says with a smile as he cocked his head to the side.."smeling her neck..you smell so much tastier." he grinned as he kissed the side of her neck softly. "here in a bit we gotta go over a few rules." he says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:04 pm

she half closed her eyes smiling as he kissed the side of her neck, his touch atleast didn't bother her skin, she was glad for that considering she enjoyed it greatly. '' hmmm . really? is that a good thing?" she teased, rubbing back against him slightly before she reached for the clean clothing she had set aside, she tried to find the lightest clothes she had so it wouldn't bother her sensitive skin so much. '' alright, what kind of rules?"she figured there would be a lot of them but she would be fine she had good memory and wouldn't forget a single rule.. '' and no i am not distracting and you smell better than i do. '' grinned , moving away from him so he wouldn't distract her so much. As much as she would like another romp around with him she wanted to learn other things first.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:17 pm

He looked to her and grinned."if you say so." he grinned as he pulled on apair of boxers and then looked to her..."alright so the main rule...stay out of the sun...I don't know how it will affect you but I'm no going to risk losing you...another you need to stay away from your moths and father and anyothet human..you nigh react and hurt them." he says as he cried his head to the side.."you have to drink blood now of course to stay alive...when it's day you have to sleep..if you don't you will get the bleeds..your body has to rest...no goin out without me, we don't know how you'll react to differed things..that and victor will want revenge along with that woman..." he says as he looked to her."thoes are the main things you need to remember and follow.." he says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:24 pm

she frowned'' sounds easy enough... i can understand victor wanted revenge but i have no idea why the woman would.. '' she knew both had been injured but she didn't remember much or how exactly they where injured. running a hand through her hair that was already drying she headed to the main room of the cabin'' well hurry up . i wanna try and shift.. '' she glanced at him slightly before shrugging. '' hmmm i doubt i will go out in the sun anyways.. '' the storm had already came and gone, it was still a little wet outside but she didn't mind, right now she was just anxious to see if she could change.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:33 pm

He grinned as he pulled on some cloths and walked into the main room.."alrighty." he says with a smile as he walked over to her and kissed her.."let's go shall we." he says witha smile as he cocked his head to the side.."I kinda stuck a knife into her back." he say
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:39 pm

she kissed him back slowly before pulling back, frowning slightly before giving a slight snort'' yeap.. that might do it.. she may be mad at you then and not me.. '' grinned.. '' i think you can handle her though.. '' she tugged him outside, barefooted, closing her eyes slightly as she inhaled deeply taking in the fresh smell of the rain and the night, it was definitely calming. opening her eyes slowly she glanced at him before stripping down again, not really wanting to ruin a good pair of clothes, folding them neatly she left them on the chair by the door before going off the porch.'' if you hurt her bad though i am sure she won't show up for a while.. '' she glanced up , spotting the moon only half full before closing her eyes to concentrate.

at first she didn't feel anything but that changed seconds later as she quickly shifted, she was actually taken by surprise when the shift didn't even hurt , not even a small twitch from it.it was smoother and quicker. When she was done she shook her fur out and was instantly aware of the subtle changes in her other form as well. she was a bit bigger, muscular. even her eyesight was way better than before along with her sense of hearing and smell. she took a moment to assess the area, before glancing down at herself, eyeing her furr, she was right, more changes, it was thicker, and like her hair in her human form she had streaks of new colors to it.. hmm.. this is definitely interesting... that didn't even hurt...
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 35 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 35  Next