The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revenge. (Reserved)

2 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Revenge. (Reserved) - Page 4 Empty Re: Revenge. (Reserved)

Post by RippedNose Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:18 pm

Magnus almost laughed at the reactions of the other five people in the room. Was it really so hard to accept his suggestion? "Because I'm tired" he shrugged. Sure, it was a lie, that tiny bit of magic hadn't really tired him out at all, but there was no way the others could figure that out. "Come on, it's not like I bite" he let out a short laugh, adding a mental 'much' to that statement. If anything, most people would automatically think it less risky sleeping with somebody of the same gender, unless they knew for sure that said person was gay. Even if he did look completely flaming. He didn't care. He flaunted his sexuality most of the time.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Female Number of posts : 5239
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://anime-asylum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:29 pm

Cayden opened and closed his mouth a couple times trying to think of what he was going to say, he wanted to flatly turn Magnus down but, he was tired, very tired, using his powers even the little amount he had was tiring. He frowned, "Fine." he stated sharply, "I don't care, I'll share a bed with you." Again he got shocked looks, none of them would have ever thought he would actually agree to share a bed with anyone. He ran a hand through his short hair and looked at the floor, wondering if he had just made a grave mistake or not. He guessed, in the end there was only one way to find out.

"Alright, well Shay and I can share a room then. And so can Adaline and Kai..." Risa said nodding. She glanced at Cayden and Magnus, kind of upset that she wasn't able to share with either of them. At least she got to sleep on a bed, and they looked very comfortable at that, much nicer then she had had at the orphanage she used to live in. She smiled at everyone, "Well, I'll see you guys later then." She said walking into the rooms with two beds, Shay sighed but followed her into the room.

"Are you sure you're going to share a bed with him Cayden?" Kai asked a very amused look on his face. Cayden just glared at him and he laughed before leading Adaline to another one of the rooms. Cayden turned to Magnus.

"I swear, if you try anything, I will kill you and I will not hesitate in doing so." He said sharply. Before walking into the last room. He paused in the doorway and looked at the bed his eyes wide, he had never really seen a bed before, it looked so...comfortable. He couldn't imagine actually sleeping on it. He walked towards it, pressing his hands into the mattress. He bit his lip..."People are so spoiled..." he stated quietly leaning over the bed examining the way his hands sunk slightly into the material.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:51 pm

The corner of Magnus's mouth curled up slightly triumphantly when Cayden gave in. "Mhmm, see you" he said, giving a small wave to Risa and Shay as they left, walking into one of the rooms. He bit back a laugh at what Kai said, understanding exactly where the question came from. He put on an innocent look when the silverette turned to him. "Okay, calm down. I already said, I don't bite" he crossed his fingers behind his back, keeping himself from smiling. He looked around the now empty room before walking into the room after Cayden, and he bit back a laugh at the sight that met him. It couldn't have been set up any better for him. He closed the door behind him and walked up behind Cayden, grabbing his hips and leaning down to reach his ear, pressing their bodies together. "So you tell me not to try anything, and then bend over the bed for me anyways?" he asked, lowering his voice.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:56 pm

Cayden had heard Magnus come in and close the door but he still jumped when he grabbed his hips. He tried to step back but just pressed himself against Magnus even more. "Let go of me." he hissed in a lowered voice, glaring at Magnus over his shoulder. He clenched his hands and ground his teeth, he had known this was going to happen, he felt like a complete idiot, "I wasn't kidding about kill you." he stated sharply. He didn't move, his entire body stayed completely still, he didn't bother saying anything about how the bed fascinated him, because he knew how strange that would sound and he would rather not completely embarrass himself, or, of course, Magnus would take it the wrong way and Cayden wouldn't stand a chance.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:03 pm

Magnus grinned when Cayden tried to move back, not really helping his situation. "If you weren't kidding about killing me, why tempt me?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. He couldn't help but grind against Cayden lightly, wondering what his reaction would be. This was turning out to be a little less of a wasted day, if he got to have fun at the end. "You can't be bent over like that and expect me NOT to do something" he pointed out, still not letting go. He wasnt planning on stopping unless Cayden actually did something drastic. He wasn't willing to put his life at risk for something like this. He wasn't that much of a sex addict.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:08 pm

"As though I actually meant to..." he said under his breath. He shuddered slightly as Magnus ground against him, he could barely believe this could happen to him. It was not something he had ever experienced, not something he was even sure he wanted to. He had never been attracted to men or women, so he had never even thought about actually having sex or anything of the sort. He decided though, that if he told the truth Magnus might lay off him, "Well it's not my fault I've never seen a bed before..." he said rather quickly. He took a breath and didn't release it as he waited for Magnus to start making fun or him, or whatever he was going to do now...hoping it wasn't what he thought it would be.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:21 pm

Magnus grinned wider at the shudder he managed to pull from the shorter male. It would really suck at this point if Cayden was straight, but he figured that he would have said it by now if he was. He raised an eyebrow at the comment, his grin fading a bit. "Really? Well why don't you try it out" his grin spread again, using his body to push him towards it, encouraging him to lie down. Cayden looked like he was stronger than he was, so he figured he wouldn't get very far if he blatantly refused, but seducing people was one of his many talents. He took pride in being very good at it.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:28 pm

Cayden had seen that coming he stood his ground and didn't move. He glanced over his shoulder at Magnus then down at the bed again, it did look comfortable, but if he sunk down onto it, he was screwed...and probably literally at that. All this on top of the fact that he was very tired. He bit his lip before bringing a knee up and resting it on the top of the bed. He pulled himself out of Magnus's grasp as he crawled up onto the bed. It was as comfortable as it looked. He let out a sigh on hands and knees on the bed looking down at the mattress below him. He still thought that humans were very spoiled creatures. They didn't even know how bad things could get. "It's so...weird..." Cayden stated under his breath his eyebrows furrowed as he frowned down at the bed.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:40 pm

Magnus wasn't exactly surprised that Cayden kept standing, at least for a minute more before he actually got onto the bed. He let go as he pulled away, straightening up and watching, raising an eyebrow as Cayden remained on his hands and knees. He really was asking for it, while threatening him at the same time. He wasn't sure that made sense. He raised an eyebrow at the comment before crawling onto the bed after him. He wrapped his arms around Cayden's waist, pressing their hips together again. "That's not the word I would use to describe it, but okay" he shrugged, one hand cautiously moving down towards Cayden's crotch.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:51 pm

Cayden froze again as Magnus wrapped his arms around his waist pressing his body to his again. He stayed unmoving until Magnus's hand started to trail down towards his crotch. He let out a small gasp as he twisted out his grip turning so he was sitting on the bed under Magnus, his dead eyes wide but angry. "Do you want to die!?" Cayden exclaimed, "Enough with this!" he yelled shaking his head pulling himself farther away from Magnus. He could tell the probability of him getting out of this with his virginity intact was slim to none, while the chance of Magnus actually being killed were also slim. Cayden didn't know if he could actually do it. Risa and Shay were in the room next to them and he wondered if they would be able to hear them at all.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:02 pm

Magnus could feel Cayden stiffen, but he gave no reaction other than that until his hand had started to move. He sat back on his heels and crossed his arms, but his expression was amused. "Do you really think you could kill me?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. By this point, he didn't think Cayden really would, even if he could. He moved closer again, crawling across the bed easily. He knew eventually Cayden would run out of room to back up on. "Come on, don't tell me you don't want it" he said, smirking. Everybody wanted him, so he liked to think. It wasn't often he got rejected. It did happen sometimes though. "If you're really so worried about everybody hearing, I can easily put a silencing spell on the room" he suggested, wondering if it would help his case even a little.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:12 pm

"I know I could kill you." Cayden started, "I just..." he stopped looking back and seeing there was no more room to back up into. He looked back at Magnus again, "No! I don't want it. I don't care if you put some stupid spell up, just leave me alone." Cayden said, his arms quivered slightly as he fought back the urge to punch Magnus in the face. He didn't know why he didn't just get up and leave the room...he didn't really want to make a scene...but maybe...there was something more? He didn't know, something in his conscious must have wanted this, well, he didn't agree with that one part...
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:22 pm

Magnus raised an eyebrow at the 'I just'. He just what? He didn't exactly care enough to ask though. As long as he wasn't going to die. He put his hands on Cayden's shoulders and applied pressure to push him against the matress. "No" he said simply, shrugging. "But you know it's not rape if you like it" he informed him, grinning slightly. He took a chance and ducked his head in, pressing his lips against Cayden's, smirking slightly against his mouth, wondering if he was going to get punched or something for that. It looked like Cayden wanted to hit him anyways.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:29 pm

Cayden didn't let himself get pushed down as Magnus tried, his jaw tightened at the comment, if Magnus was planning on raping him it would still be considered rape, there was no way in hell he would enjoy something like that. He pulled his head back as Magnus brought his head down, but he was still brought into the kiss. He closed his eyes tightly, his cold lips didn't move, he didn't pull away but he was not going to contribute to anything. He didn't want to be something like...Magnus's toy, but from some reason it seemed very possible and he hated himself for it. He turned his head to the side after a while, "Jack ass, is it that hard to just accept no as an answer?" he asked his tone low and angry, but it wavered slightly which he noticed, mentally kicking himself for it.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:35 pm

Magnus wasn't surprised that he didn't get a response from Cayden, but he was a bit shocked that he didn't pull away instantly, or do something rash. He added a bit more pressure, hoping to get him to respond, but then the silverette turned his head away. He liften his chin, looking down at Cayden. "For me, yes, yes it is" he replied, shaking some of his hair back. "You know it's not horrible or something. Or else people wouldn't do it on the time. You can't tell me you aren't even the least little bit curious" he said, straddling his hips and abandoning his attempt to push him down. He was right about Cayden being stronger than him, it seemed.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:49 am

Cayden sighed and shook his head of course, he shouldn't have been surprised. He knew it wasn't horrible but he had known this man for maybe four hours so far, he had never expected his first time to be with someone he barely knew. He had no idea how sex between men worked, or sex between a man and a women for that matter, it was one of those few things he had never been taught, but he had a bad feeling that one person ended up getting hurt, and he also had a feeling that he would be that person. It would make sense for the tallest to take the dominating roll, but he was much stronger, an hundred years of strenuous exercise did that to a person, so didn't that mean he shouldn't be the person being fucked...he had no idea but it looked like he didn't get a choice. "I will admit to being curious. Though I will tell you now that this is not the slightest bit arousing." He said with a shrug glaring daggers at Magnus as he straddled Cayden's hips.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:28 am

Magnus ignored the fact that he was still being glared at. It didn't bother him one bit. He let out a short laugh, shaking his head. "Fine, then I'll make you a deal" he decided, sliding the fingers of one hand back into Cayden's silver hair. "If I can turn you on, I get what I want. If not, I'll leave you alone and you can go to sleep" he said, confident in his skills. He had been doing this for roughly 800 years. He knew what he was doing. His other hand went to the front of Cayden's coat, which wasn't done up much anyways, and started to undo the rest of it. He was pretty sure he was getting his way with this.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:49 am

Cayden had to think about it for a moment though that didn't stop Magnus from moving to take of his jacket opening it more and revealing hard, well defined abdominal muscles. "As though I have a choice..." he stated quietly letting out a sigh. "Fine, and good luck to you." he said turning his head to the side to get Magnus's hand out of his short silver hair. He was no longer as worried about this, he could be stubborn, very stubborn and he hoped that he would be the same now. He continued to glare at Magnus as he waited to see what this man would do to try and get a reaction out of him, he was looking forward to the sleep he was going to be getting soon.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:01 am

Magnus grinned when Cayden agreed to it. As far as the warlock was concerned, he was screwed now. Literally. "Luck is one thing I don't need for this" he said, pushing the jacket off of his shoulders, revealling his chest. He ran his eyes over it for a moment, letting out a soft hum of appreciation. "Nice body" he complimented him, before setting his mind to the task at hand. He set his skilled hips to work with grinding lightly against him, before adding a bit more pressure. He put both hands on Cayden's chest, moving them down to his nipples, running his thumbs over them before pinching them lightly, glancing up to Cayden's face every once and a while, trying to gauge his reactions.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:12 am

Cayden shook his head, begging to differ with Magnus's comment, but he couldn't help the small smirk at the comment on his body. If there was any one thing Cayden was proud of, it was how perfect his body was, "Yes I know." he said with a sigh as Magnus seemed to set to work. Cayden watched him intently as he ground his hips down against Cayden's and started to tease his nipples. Cayden blinked a couple times, Cayden just frowned, he had had this sort pressure applied to his groin before, most of them only because of the pants he was forced to wear, but when you mess with the power of gravity pressure is something you get used to. As for the treatment his nipples were getting he had had worse done, and they had just hurt, this was simply annoying, now he knew that he was going to be getting his sleep soon. But...he wasn't afraid to cheat at this if it ended up necessary.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:28 am

Magnus noted the lack of any response, and quickly switched to other techniques. "You know, these pants have to go" he decided, looking down at them. Leather was troublesome to get off, so he simply snapped his fingers, baring the lower half of Cayden's body easily, the pants falling to the floor in the corner of the room. He grinned slightly, eyes roaming his body before back up to his face. "Not bad, not bad" he decided, leaning in to steal a quick kiss before moving his mouth down to Cayden's neck. He nipped at it lightly as his hand ran down his chest, heading for the newly exposed skin, planning on ignoring any complaints Cayden had about this.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:37 am

Cayden had expected that sooner or later, but hadn't expected them to be 'poofed' off as they were. He gasped instinctively drawing his legs closer to his body as Magnus started to examine him, not that he hadn't been examined before. The kiss went almost completely unregistered as the shock started to wear off and Cayden went back to glaring at Magnus. The nipping at his neck felt like small pinches, more annoying then anything. It was as though Magnus didn't know he had gone through a hundred years of annoying treatments, very similar to what he was doing right now where people he hated would examine and poke at every part of his body. "So this is what you use your magic for...stripping people...I would have thought you would use it for something more...I don't know, important?" he suggested with a frown. He noted that Magnus's hand was trailing down, following the thin line of silver hair that stretched from his belly button to his groin, if Magnus's hadn't believed the silver was his natural colour before he wouldn't have much choice but to believe it was now.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:09 am

Magnus shrugged, moving his mouth away to speak. "This is important. Sex is good for you. It makes you healthy" he grinned slightly before latching his mouth onto Cayden's neck, sucking at it lightly. There was obviously something wrong with him if nothing at all seemed to be getting any kind of reaction other than annoyance. He wondered about Cayden's past, but didn't focus on it much. His hand came to rest on the shorter male's thigh for a moment, pushing his legs apart a bit more. He wasn't sure he was going to stick to his word and leave Cayden to sleep even if he didn't manage to turn him on. He used one hand to rub Cayden's member lightly, sure that this at least would get a reaction. He was a man. It had to get a reaction.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:21 am

Cayden rolled his eyes, "But somehow I'm perfectly healthy without it..." he said under his breath he tilted his head to the side slightly as Magnus ravaged his neck, it felt weird, but he wouldn't say it was arousing. He let his legs be pushed apart as Magnus continued to try and turn him on. Cayden twitched away from Magnus's hand when he started to rub his cock. His eyes closed and images from his past flew into his minds eye. The two he hated, a middle aged man and a middle aged women, trying to get a similar reaction out of him. It was disgusting, he was not feeling Magnus's hands on him he was feeling theirs and it made him sick. He felt his stomach turn once and he ground his teeth together. To say the least, Magnus got no reaction out of him, unless of course, he had wanted to make Cayden nauseous.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:38 am

Magnus continued what he was doing for a moment before sitting back, crossing his arms. "What's wrong with you? Either you have no nerves, or you're not a man. Gawd, have you even ever gotten an erection in your life?" he asked, disbelief clear in his tone. He was appalled. If anything, Cayden looked sick. Even for a straight man, it would feel good. This whole thing made no sense at all. If anything, Cayden was taking the one thing Magnus thought himself best at and throwing it back in his face. It was more confusing than anything else.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next