The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting Over (RiRiishtar)

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Starting Over (RiRiishtar) - Page 6 Empty Re: Starting Over (RiRiishtar)

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:21 pm

(Don't forget the other rp.) Drake listens to her calmly. She was rather interesting young woman but she was taking a lot of risks just to feel alive again. The waitress brings Brook her order. The waitress kept eying Drake and bugging. He pays attention to Brook again and says, "Well if you are going attempt to cliff jumping, you should do it with a group."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:41 pm

Visibly relaxing when she realized that he wasn’t angry with her. She kept her gaze on him trying to figure him out. When her food came she thanked the waitress and started to eat while she listened to Drake. “Well I don’t think I will do it again, but I will go back there to paint, it is so peaceful and calming, until people begin using it then I will have to find somewhere else.

She shrugged and she took another bite of food. “So you are sure you are not hungry?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:53 pm

Drake looks at his hands a moment and says, "I have a certain diet I have to stick to. So no I am not hungry." He looks in her eyes and he senses her relax. "You expect me to be mad. Brook I am not your dad. I am your friend. Yes you would worry me if you had done it but I have no right to tell you what to do."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:22 pm

Nodding Brook smiled. She was getting more and more sure that he was what she thought, now she just needed to find a time to ask him. She smileed as he continued to speak. "I was a little worried truth be told but I was also suprised that you found me there"

She finished eating her lunch and then leaned back. "So any other places you think I should see?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:43 pm

Drake says, "I have no right to be angry with you." He thinks about other places she would like to see. He smiles slightly and says, "Yeah there is one more place I would like to take you. If you don't mind spending some more time with me..." He did not want to force her to be with him if she wanted to go home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:28 pm

Even though Drake said that he had no right to be angry with hr sometimes it still felt as if people were always angry with her. She smiled at the sound of going somewhere elese. "Of course I want to go somewhere else, not much for me to do at home , an its the least I can do fo all that you did fo me"

She listed off the items on her finger "Talked to me on my frist day, saved me from the truck, and well bought me enough paint fo me to paint what ever I wanted.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:34 pm

Drake says with a smile, "I think there is a place you would enjoy painting at." He watches her count off the things that he has done for her. "I am just wanting to be your friend Brook. I am also just a nice guy." He waits for to finish her food before paying the bill. Then he waits for her to be ready to leave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:10 pm

"That sounds lovely Drake" She smiled at the sound of another place that she could paint. Sighing though as he continued. "I know Drake, and I am sorry, I just get paranoid sometimes, I lost a couple friends in the hospital when I got close to them" She shook her head "I will try and relax"

She frowned as he paid "Drake you didnt need to pay you didnt even eat anything" She smiled "But thank you" She put on his coat again and looked up at him "Show me the way"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:24 pm

Drake walks her out to the car and opens the door for her as she gets in. Then he drives her out to a fenced in field thirty minutes away from town. He stops the car and helps her out of the car. He walks her to the gate before unlocking it. Inside the gate was a field of beautiful rare flowers. He says with a smile, "Welcome to my field."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:40 pm

Once she was in the car she again called her dad and left a message. She was worried about him being woried about her, she just let him know that she was with Drake and they were going somewhere that she could paint.

The 30 mintue drive was peaceful. She walked to the gate and watched as he unlocked it she gasped it was amazing the colours were beyond words. She looked up at him then walked slowly into the feild more. "So what do you mean your feild?.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:56 pm

Drake walks with her and says, "I bought this field when I was twelve. I like to grow things and this area was prime growing material. So I planted flower after flower here. As you can see my passion has grown over time." He looks down at her seeing her eyes light up with delight. "When I make you a key, you can come here any time you wish."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:19 pm

"You bought it when you were TWELVE?" She asked shocked. She continued to look around imagining all the painting she could do here, all the colours the tones she smiled for somereason she felt even more comfortable and safe here. She licked her lips and turned to him.

"You would make me a key? Wow thank you" She stood on her tippy toes and kissed his cheeck. Then suddenly blushed "Sorry" She looked down at her feet as if she embarrassed.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:30 pm

Drake smiles some as he watches her relax so easily around here. He was surprised by the kiss on the cheek though. He looks at her before bringing her head back up to look at him. He kisses her cheek and says, "Don't be sorry Brook. You didn't do anything wrong." He strokes her cheek ever so gently and says, "I want you to be happy here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:56 pm

When he brought her head to look at him. She looked up in his eyes as he spoke bringing a smile to her face. She closed her eyes as she felt his soft lips on her skin. "I am happy here Drake, more then you would know" She sat down on the grass then laid down looking up at the sky. "So Drake how were you able to purchese this at such a young age"

She looked up at him waiting for his responce.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:06 pm

Drake smiles hearing her say she was happy here. He sits down beside her a moment. He says, "I worked for a summer to earn half the price. Then my parents paid the other half. I know what you're thinking a spoiled little rich kid should just have my parents buy it for me. I prefer to work for the things I want." He looks down at her a moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:27 am

Grinning as he sat next to her she sighed contently still looking up at the sky. “I think it is good that you wanted to work for it she looked over at him. “It makes it more yours then” She shook her head “In my old school there were a lot of preppy rich kids that never went without they would get a car crash it and get a new one”

Suddenly she sat up realizing what she had just said. “I mean, well, yah” She then shrugged her shoulders looked at him and stroked his cheek. Then stood up and started walking, just walking away and slowly began to dance in the field it was clear by her movements that she had taken dance classes. Her legs went nearly over her head and she was lost in the moment.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:56 pm

Drake watches Brook move about. Her movements were perfect without music. For him this was a forbidden dream being so close to his temptress soul mate. His reason for living in this world. He watches her with a kind smile letting her enjoy her moment of happiness. His flowers sparkle in the sun as it makes its way through the clouds. His skin sparkles slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:10 am

Brook continued her dance there was no music playing but the music in her head. She suddenly broke from her chance and she opened her eyes and looked around. She brought a hand to her heart she closed her eyes again and stepped slowly over to Drake and sat down. She still hadn’t looked at him yet as she leaned against him slightly and spoke.

“I haven’t danced like that this that night, I stopped doing so many things since that night” She shook her head “You gave that back to me” It was then that she turned to look at him. She gasped at the sight of him. She stood up quickly. “You are sparkling” She shook her head.

“You sparkle in the sun, you are incredibly fast, you seem to be able to read my mind.” She turned her back on him and tried to make sense of it “You are wise beyond your age” She licked her lips “I have been reading and doing some research, ever since you saved me. It would make sense why your family seems to hate me, and why they don’t want us together, your right it has nothing to do from my past, it has to do with what I am doesn’t it”

Her voice was calm and steady but her back as still to him. She waited to see what his response was.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:32 am

Drake watches Brook continue to move about. Her movements were slowly down a bit though. He listens to her speak of her joy of dancing again. That brought joy to his own heart. But what she said and did next made him feel like breaking glass inside. He says standing up, "It has nothing to do with what you are Brook. I don't harm humans."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:54 pm

Keeping her back to him as he spoke she nodded “I know what you are” She talked in a whisper. “You are inhumanely fast, you never eat or drink anything, you crushed that car” She turned and looked at him “I know you wont harm me” She looked into his eyes.

“How old are you?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:51 pm

Drake listens to her still feeling kinda hurt. He looks at her as she finally looks him in the eye. "I am well I am technically seventeen." He comes close to her and strokes her cheek as his skin sparkles in the sun. He says, "I have been waiting for you for so long. It is hard to believe you're here." He looks in her eyes calmly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:06 pm

Brook did not realize that she had hurt him, she just wanted him to know that she knew what he was and that he no longer had to pretend or lie around her. She thought it would be a relief.

As she felt his hand on her cheek she leaned in to it. She closed her eyes and sighed. Then she opened her eyes and stroked his chest. “You don’t have to lie to me anymore Drake, I know you are a vampire but I also know you will not harm me.”

She continued to stroke his chest as it sparkled ‘It is so beautiful” She looked up at him. “Drake how long have you been Seventeen?”

She looked up at him as he told her that he had been waiting “What do you mean waiting for me Drake?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:24 pm

Drake let her touch him all she wanted. He decides to explain the whole soul mate to her first. He says, "Vampires don't fall in love with just anyone. They travel the world looking for the one person who draws them back to the living. You are the one who draws me back to the world. You are my reason for living now. You are my soul mate." He kisses her gently on the lips. He then breaks the kiss with a sigh. "I am over a thousand years old."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:30 pm

As he spoke Brook felt her knees go weak. She looked up at him so she was right he was a vampire! She was still not frightened though, she knew that vampires ate, they hate humans but she still knew and trusted that he would never harm her or let his family harm her. She looked into his eyes and smiled. She understood now why he was drawn to her and her to him.

As their lips met Brook returned the kiss a little nervous. Then as he broke it she grinned, “My first kiss and he is old enough to be my great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandfather. She giggled and then looked up at him to see his response.

She knew his family would hate her even more now if that was even possible. She licked her lips and brought her hand to his face. “Did you see me coming?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:12 am

Drake looks at her calmly and says, "I don't see the future Brook. I read people's souls and thoughts." He wraps his arms around her and listens to her heart rate. He says, "I should get you home. The temperature is going to start dropping and I don't want you to get sick." He takes her in his arms and takes her back to the car. Then he goes back and locks the gate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next