The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting Over (RiRiishtar)

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Starting Over (RiRiishtar) - Page 40 Empty Re: Starting Over (RiRiishtar)

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:35 pm

Once Drake’s three siblings had left the room and offered Brook more blood. He says, “The blood you are drinking needs time to settle in your body. Your father is doing the same but he seems to have quite a strong sense of control. He did not even show interest in a human that we passed when I showed him how to hunt.” He kisses her forehead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:57 pm

Watching her family leave Dan turned to Alex and took more of the blood and drank it slowly. She felt her body getting stronger. She smiled at him. "So my fahter is okay?" She sighed and then closed her eyes as he kissed her.

"Any other reason you wanted me alone?" She stroked his cheek as softly as she felt she could.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:21 pm

Drake chuckles and kisses her softly as he seemed to be looking into her soul, “Your father is doing better than I thought he would be. Right now his emotions are much heightened and he does not like the loudness of the world. He is very easily angered though.” He stroked her body gently with love. “I finally do not have to worry about hurting you ever again.” He kisses her neck lovingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:38 pm

She thought for a moment. "I can block it out...like any noise I dont like" She looked up at him. "What does that mean?" She continued to stroke his arms and face and then frowned again. "I wonder why he is so easily angered?" She then sighed and pulled him to her. "But would I hurt you?" She asked calmly.

She growled as he kissed her neck. Feeling urges more powerful then even before.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:52 pm

Drake continues to kiss and bite her neck saying, “Because he cannot block it out yet.” He pressed her against him and slowly removed her clothes wanting to touch her skin. He says, “You can hurt me but you won’t break me.” He ran his fingers across her stomach and down gently exploring her newly reformed perfect body. “Am I not allowed to desire the woman who is to be my wife?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:15 pm

"How could I do it so quickly then? I can turn it off and on, and close in on a certain thing, that cant be my gift" She looked up at him worried "What if I am the only vampire in all of history to not have a certain gift"

She giggled as he started exploring her body. "No more ugly scars, no more burn marks, I am finally preety" She would have blushed but of course couldnt. She held him close. "Hmmm yes you can desire me and I desire you as well"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:41 pm

Drake brought her to their clean bed and laid her down pinning her to it gently. “You may have more than one gift.” He nipped her neck roughly growling in warning at her comment. “You were and are still always beautiful to me.” He removed all his and her clothes. He kisses her body going down slowly and working his way down to in between her legs. He licks her folds roughly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:57 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:05 pm

Grinning as he brought her to the cleath bed "Am I not still covered in blood myself or did you clean me up" She giggled as he nipped her neck "Okay okay I get it I get it you think I am beautiful" She watched as he removed all the clothes still amazed, but now she could see more on him but before she could sit up he had her pinned down again then started to kiss her and lick her.

She arched up it felt even more pleasureable then before. She reached diwn to strock his head. "Ohhh Drake" she moaned out.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:15 pm

Drake licks her roughly as she moaned. He kept her legs apart so she could not stop him. He says in between licks, “Just think my love. This will always feel this intense. You will never get used to it. You’ll never feel the need to seek out another to satisfy your desires.” He fingered her roughly and kissed her lovingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:19 pm

Shifting and moaning on the bed she glared at him when he made is comment. "My dear I will never ever ever seek out another" She stroked his head then grinned evilily grabbed his shoulders then flipped him so she was on top she kissed him then forcing herself to be gentle massaged his package then kissed him down his chest then started to suck on his head silently asking him if he was down with the torture.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:26 pm

Drake smiles at her as she said, “My dear I will never ever ever seek out another.” He could sense her devotion in her voice. He was caught off guard when she grabbed him and flipped him over on his back. He would have to get used to her new strength. He was about to ask what she was up to when she started to massage his sex and suck on the tip. He moans loudly and grips the bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:45 pm

Brook was liking this feeling of being in controle she liked being able to hold Drake and him seemily unable to move. He didnt seem to mind it though. In fact if she didnt no better he liked it just as much as she did.

Hearing his moans she grinned ."Hmmm now that is something I wasnt able to do before as well, frist flip you, then to make you moan like that I am trying to be gentle my love but I am not used to this strength"

She then went back to sucking him deeping thoating him even while she was watching him her hands massagin his nut sac the desire visable all over her face.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:32 am

Drake moans loudly and digs his nails into the bed. It seemed his mate wanted to drive him crazy. He says in between moans, “Oh lover…I would not have never guessed you would like giving….a man oral…sex.” He could see the desire in her eyes and all over her face. He licked his lips wanting to ease that desire but he was unable to move. Too much pleasure was going through him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:26 pm

Brook growled and grinned contining to please her love. She looked up at him and winked. "I had a feeling this is something you wanted but with all my scars it would have hurt but now I can please you like you pleased me" She said it all into his mind as she continued to hopefully please him.

She sat up and kissed him "I didnt hurt you did I?" She stroked his cheek still pinning him to the bed. "I love you, I feel so free, and strong." She growled and teased her folds along the tip of his manhood she looked at him. "Can we? I mean I dont want to hurt you"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:56 pm

Drake looks at her moaning in utter pleasure and says, “Baby there is no way you could hurt me.” He brings her lips to his and says with a smile, “I am yours for the taking if you want me.”

-------

https://uimates.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=1020

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40