The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting Over (RiRiishtar)

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Starting Over (RiRiishtar) - Page 3 Empty Re: Starting Over (RiRiishtar)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:44 pm

Her attention was brought up to the door as Drake came in and she smiled as he sat down beside her. “Hey” She said softly. She was certain that she had seen the twins staring at her with a hatred that chilled her to the bones but she ignored it. She didn’t care if she was hated, she was a killer in her mind so was not worthy of being loved.

She looked over at him. “So how was your night last night?” She asked before she started to answer the questions in her binder. She didn’t mention that she had her mind made up she was going to do something a little dangerous that weekend, and maybe a little stupid but she wanted to see if she was right, if being a bit dangerous would make her feel alive again.

She finished her work and leaned back. “So what are your plans for this weekend?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:36 pm

Drake looks at Brook and says, "I plan on just relaxing this weekend. I have had a stressful week." He looks at her into her soul. "You plan on going cliff jumping this weekend. Just make sure you go with a group. I don't want you to get hurt." He felt bad about using his gift on her but he wanted her to be safe. There were whispers throughout the classroom now. Girls giggled and boys joked about them. Drake did not care

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:59 pm

Smiling as he said he planned on relaxing, he looked like he could need it, he seemed a little pale but if she thought about it he was always a little pale. She frowned though as he said he had a stressful week. “I’m sorry that it’s been stressful, maybe you should go hiking, that always relaxed me, but no where safe I can hike here, my father is paranoid about some wild animal that is attacking some of the wild life.”

When he looked at her and seemed to be peering into her she squirmed slightly in her chair a little nervous. He seemed to be able to read too far into her. Her eyes widen slightly when he mentioned her cliff diving but she decided to rub it off.

“Me cliff diving that’s a laugh, its one thing to jump from a diving board into a pool its another to dive into unknown waters. No cliff diving isn’t for me” She shrugged it off, but the fact that he was able to read her unnerved her. She smiled and fished her work then handed it in. Sitting back in her chair she only had time to pack up her bag before the bell rang.

It was lunchtime but she felt panicky again so head for her truck. Opening her driver’s door she had her back to the rest of the parking lot. Suddenly she heard squealing tries and someone yelled “WATCH OUT” She looked in her side mirrors and saw a van heading towards her she screamed out but she knew she couldn’t get out of the way fast enough she closed her eyes and waited for the pain to come

((I figured maybe this gives him a chance to show his speed if you wanted him to be fast...give her a little hint that he isnt all human up to you ))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:33 am

Drake looks at her knowing he had spooked her but he could not help it. He said bye to her as she pretty much raced out the door. He went through his day feeling unease. When lunch came around, he could sense something was wrong. He hears someone scream and he races out to the parking lot. Drake quickly gets in between Brook and the van quickly guarding her with his body. The van hits his arms but bounces off him and goes back three feet away from them. People around them were calling the hospital for an emergency pick up. Drake looks at Brook and picks her up easily. He gets her over to his car and runs her to the hospital.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:29 am

Brook had her eyes closed waiting for the pain that would come. The screams of her baby sister filled her ears. When she heard a crash but didn’t feel anything she looked up she saw the van three feet away and it looked damaged. She was confused she looked up and noticed Drake beside her. He lifted her up but she had entered a state of shock now she didn’t feel herself being put in Drakes car nor did she feel herself being driven anywhere.

At the hospital she was rushed into a room and looked over. She was mumbling but she wasn’t able to make any proper words.

Her father showed up and rushed into the room

“Brook? Brook are you okay?”

The doctor nodded “Yes she is fine, not a scratch on her, don’t know how, but she is here Drake brought her in”

Brook smiled to her father “Yah I am fine dad, I don’t know what happened”

The doctor spoke again “I want her to stay just for a couple hours until her blood pressure and heart rate is lower”

Brook nodded “Dad I will be fine, but I will need my truck” Her father smiled ‘Alright I will go and get it and you are not cooking tonight, we can order in one night.” He came to her and kissed her forehead. “I wont be gone long”

Brook laid down then suddenly sat up fast where was Drake? She looked around for Drake she wanted to know where he was. He had questions for him. How was he able to get to her so fast? He wasn’t anywhere near her and the force that he used to push the truck away was amazing. She also wanted to thank him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:09 pm

Drake waited calmly in the waiting room until the doctor said it was okay for him to see her. He walks in the room with a calm smile. He says sitting down next to her, "I hope you're okay. I was so worried about you." He could tell she had question about him and he would gladly answer them but not here. He says in her ear, "I will answer your questions but not here." He could tell her body was still shooken up too shooken to drive herself home. "Would you like me to drive you home when you are allowed to leave? You look like you could use some time relax." He figured it would be the best time for them to talk alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:15 pm

When Drake entered she smiled slightly. They were alone in the room, but she was still hooked up to a few machines to monitor her heart rate and blood pressure. Both slowed down when Drake entered the room. She turned to face him.

“I’m fine, Thanks to you” She looked into his eyes. “I thought your eyes were…” She trailed off and shook her head. “Never mind must be just the shock from the near accident” But she was certain that his eyes had just been a different colour. She licked her lips as he bent down to whisper.

She nodded and reached for his hand, feeling it cold she retracted her hand almost as if she had been burned. “Sorry yah a ride home would be good. I should call my father and let him know that I have a ride.”

She picked up the phone and dialed her fathers cell. “Hey dad can you just take my truck home, I have ride home from the hospital” She paused “Drake” paused again and laughed slightly “Yes dad I still have the pepper spray” She grinned at Drake and hung up the phone.

“My father wanted you to know that I have pepper spray and he is the chief of police and he has connections.” She shook her head “Over protective a little bit.”

The doctor came in and checked her stats. “Hmmm seems like everything is back to normal you are free to go” He unhooked her from the machines. “As long as you have someone to drive you home” He looked to Drake.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:15 pm

Drake smiles some as she seemed to calm down with having him near her. He tenses up some as she touches him cold hand. He says, "My body cools down fast." When the doctor came back in the room, he feels a little more at ease. "I am going to drive her home so she can relax." He helps Brook unhook from the machines and carries her out to his car. He knew she could walk on her own but he enjoyed carrying her. He puts her in the car and goes to the driver's side. He starts to drive her home. He says calmly, "So what do you want to know?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:45 pm

Although Drake explained his hand being so cold she wasn’t sure if she believed him. Maybe he just had poor blood circulation. Brook was just glad to be out of the hospital she had spent too much time in the hospital after her accident, and then it was the mental hospital for her. No she was quite done with hospitals.

The doctor nodded “Alright, she checks out fine but she shouldn’t be alone for at least a few hours” Then he was gone.

Brook turned to Drake as he carried her. She giggled slightly, “I wasn’t hurt” But she honestly didn’t mind being carried, he felt oddly safe and secure with Drake. When she was in the seat she buckled up. Then watched as he got into the drivers seat.

When he asked his question she licked her lips nervously and sighed. “How did you get to me so fast? You were no where near me, no one was I made sure of it” She paused “before I took my” She shook her head. “Nothing” She blinked “Maybe you were there I just” She rubbed her temples.

“Just so you know my father is probably going to want to give you the talk” She gave him a sympathetic look.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:10 pm

Drake looks at her and says honestly, "You are right I was nowhere near you but I got to you before you got hurt. You could say I am fast on my feet." He sees the way she looked at him at the mention of a talk with her father. "I don't have a problem with that. I did only offer you a ride home." He sighs some. "I told you I would answer all your questions. So go ahead and ask all of them. I will not lie to you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:23 pm

“So you were no where near me but still you saved me?” She sat back in her chair “I guess that’s adrenaline for you” She shook her head. “I am just grateful you were there” She was but she was also a little doubtful, maybe he just simply stopped fate, maybe it was the universes way of saying she deserved pain.

She looked at him when he mentioned only giving her a ride she chuckled “Yes Drake but you are a young teenager and I am his daughter” She smiled “He just wants to make sure you know that and that he is the chief of police” She rolled her eyes.

At the chance of more questions she shook her head. “I am sorry my head just hurts too much right now”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:00 pm

Drake nods and says, "I understand Brook. I'm sorry." He gets her home and helps her out of his car. Then he walks her to her front door just in case she got dizzy. He walks in the door with her knowing her father wanted to talk to him, not that he would care. He truly just wanted Brook to be happy. He looks at Brook's father and says, "Hello sir."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:58 pm

"Its nothing to be sorry about, I just get a lot of headachs since" She paused "For a while now" She smiled as they made it to her house. She leane into his arms he wasnt sure why she did it but she felt so safe with him.

When they made it to her door she smiled as her father was there.

Her father looked Drake up and down. "Well thanks for drving Brook home I have been told you are the reason she did not get hurt" He paused "I thank you for that"

Brook smiled looking at both of the guys. "Dad I met Drake at school, we share a class" Her dad nodded "Well good to hear that you need some friends maybe some one to take you out for your birthday next week"

Brook groaned "Daaaad" Then smiled to Drake "You dont have to do that"

She nodded to Drake "Thank you again I am going to go lay down"

She went to her room and laid down on her bed and thought of what had just happened eventually falling asleep the shock of the day tumping her insomnia.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:12 pm

Drake nods as her father thanked him and smiles at the comment of her birthday. He then watches her go to her room. "I will take her out on her birthday if she wishes me to." Drake had already planned on taking her out. He says, "The doctor said she should not be left alone for a few hours. And she should eat something when she wakes back up. She skipped lunch."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:37 pm

Unaware of what was happening down stairs Brook slept. Her dreams were full of Drake reading her mind, saving her from a crash, and his ice cold hands. Only asleep for a few minutes then she woke with a start suddenly really cold.

Downstairs Brooks father smiles "Thank you , she needs some friends, spends too much time alone, I am sure you have heard the stories of what happened, her doctor suggests that she be with more people"

Brook came back downstairs and looked at Drake "Drake your still here?" Brooks father turned to her. "Hun you were only upstairs for a couple of minutes" Brook shook her head. "Oh"

Her father turned to Drake "If you could come in and maybe watch a movie lwith Brook I have some paper work to do" He ran a hand through his hair.

Brook smiled. "Come on in just some commedies"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:01 pm

Drake looks at Brook a moment before smiling slightly. He nods to her father and says, "Okay." He was not expecting her father to say all that or allowing him to stay with his daughter. So he did not know what else to say. Drake goes over to Brook's side and says, "What would you like to do for your birthday?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:26 pm

Her father smiled "I know its unlike a father, but like you said she shouldnt be alone and I need to finish up some paper work at the station" He waved goodbye and then was gone. Sure it was dangerous leaving his daughter and a teenager man alone but he could only hope that Drake would remember that Brook had a bad scare today.

Brook smiled at the sound of her birthday. "Well I dont know" She flipped the channel to a movie. "Anything you want to watch?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:46 am

Drake looks at Brook a moment before thinking about things. He says, “I don’t have anything specific I want to watch. I am pretty much up for anything.” He looks at her father a moment as he left. He says, “Your dad should a little more trusting with me. I may be a teenage boy but I was raised to be a gentleman unlike most guys nowadays.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:37 pm

Smiling and shaking her head at his coment about her father she turned to Drake "It doesnt matter you are a young teenanger and he knows how males think" She rolled her eyes and smiled. "He is trying to protect me" She sighed and leaned back in the couch and looked at him. "Surely you can understand that"

She sighed. "Now I guess its only fair since you gave me a chance to ask questions that you should have the same right, do you have any questions for me?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:46 pm

Drake sits next to her and says with a smile, "I have no questions for you. At least not now." He thinks about her father's point of view. "I understand that he is trying to protect you. However you do not seem to need protection from people. You are stronger than you appear." He tenses up some as his body needed more blood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:53 pm

Although she had volenterred to answer questions she was very grateful when he said he didnt have any for her. She wasnt ready to tell him about the accident, although he most likely knew about it she just wasnt ready to talk about it. She looked at Drake as he called her strong she stood and shook her head beginning to pace.

"My father seems to think that too" She wasnt so sure though ,she did like to act strong though it was her way of staying in controle. She saw Drake tense. "Hey I am fine if you need to go home, its a long weekend, friday, saturday and sunday off, so I wil probably just be resting."

Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:15 pm

Drake watches her calmly seeing her getting upset. He says, "Brook I know about the accident. I know that you blame yourself for it and welcome death." He brings her into his arms gently. "You deserve to be happy and have love in your life." He listens to her heart rate as he holds her. It was fast at first but was slowly back down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:47 pm

Slightly surprised that he didnt take the out when she had given it to him she stared at him as he spoke, she he did know of the accident, but how would he know that she blamed herself it? Or that she welcomed death now and had only not taken her own life because she didnt want to hurt her father and she also didnt have the guts to do it.

She shook her head, and started to back away as he stood to pull her into his arms. She didnt want to be held she didnt want to break. His arms were too strong for her to pull out of though.

She bit her lip and shook her head again as he told her that she deserved to be happy. She eventually did pull out of his arms.

"Your family must be worried,, dont give them more reason to hate me" She took a couple steps to a framed photo of her and her sister. Her back was to Drake.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:01 pm

Drake looks at her as she distanced herself from him again. He slowly stands up and places a hand in hers. He says, "My family does not hate you. They hate me for what I am willing to…" He could not finish his sentence. Would she believe him if he told her what he really was? Or would she not believe him and think he was crazy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:02 am

Still having her back to Drake she clenched her jaw as he took her hand into hers. She looked up at him with a raised eyebrow. “What does that even mean? That they hate you for something you are willing to do? Yah like sitting with the freak and talking to the freak, me that is”

She sighed and shook her head. “No I am certain they don’t like me, I saw the way they looked at me even on that first day before they even knew who I was I see them in the hallway they cant even look me in the eyes.” She shrugged “I get it the big city girl moving to a small city, everyone knows about my accident, so I am sure they know my sister and mom were in the car and my sister burned to death”

Suddenly she covered her mouth with her hand she hadn’t meant to say all that so suddenly, She knew the EMS workers said she died before the fire but the screams were still in her ears so she doubted them.

She looked up at him. “Please don’t tell anyone.” She turned her face away from him waiting to see what was coming, she was beginning to wonder about him though how could he know what she was thinking, saved her from the accident and why was he always so cold?
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next