The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting Over (RiRiishtar)

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Starting Over (RiRiishtar) - Page 24 Empty Re: Starting Over (RiRiishtar)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:34 am

Brook bit her lip to stop more tears. "I know you love me, I think I knew before too, I was just frightened not by what you are, but I was frightened, everything good, other then my father, was taken from me, I didnt understand how anyone could love me" She sighed. "I am sorry for how I acted do you think that you and your family" She paused "Even Drake could forgive me?"

She sighed. "I cant belive I yelled at him"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:02 pm

Angie looks at her and strokes her cheek gently. She says, “We were never angry with you. Drake was angry with himself and feared for your life so he left thinking it was for the best. The twins and I left so we would not confuse you.” She looks down at the band she made her. She says, “That band will help the both of you now.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:57 pm

Brook continued to lean into Angels touch and sighed. "I am a awful person" She said. "I could have lost the only good thing simply because I was hurt." She looked at the band. "How is it going to help?" She sighed and looked away. "You said it yourself Drake is never going to look at me the same because of what I did and there is no hidding it from him" She sighed "I thank you for coming back, even if it took me nearly dying to for it to happen"

She laid her bed back down and pushed the pain med botton then snuggled into the bed her eye lids getting closer. "Angel" She whispered as the meds were taking over, "If he leaves me again make him promise not too take my memories it makes me feel crazy" She would have gone on but the paiin meds knocked her out.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:57 pm

Brook continued to lean into Angels touch and sighed. "I am a awful person" She said. "I could have lost the only good thing simply because I was hurt." She looked at the band. "How is it going to help?" She sighed and looked away. "You said it yourself Drake is never going to look at me the same because of what I did and there is no hidding it from him" She sighed "I thank you for coming back, even if it took me nearly dying to for it to happen"

She laid her bed back down and pushed the pain med botton then snuggled into the bed her eye lids getting closer. "Angel" She whispered as the meds were taking over, "If he leaves me again make him promise not too take my memories it makes me feel crazy" She would have gone on but the paiin meds knocked her out

Her dreams were haunted with blackness, she was all alone again, lost in the forest screaming for Drake but he didnt come for her. He had seen her cut marks and had left her again. Too disgusted wth her to even look at her. She twisted slightly on the bed her face had the markings of fear on it.

(Sorry I forgot to give yu something you culd really respond too I hope you like it))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:35 pm

Drake comes in the room after he finished feeding. Angie says to him, "You are such a pain in my life. The band I gave her will shock you if you get close to losing control." He sighs and says,"Thank you now go feed."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:01 pm

Brook body seemed to sense Drake near but her nightmare held her deep in her dream. "Drake I am sorry" She whimpered softly. Her nightmare was getting worse she had found Drake but he kept walking from her and she was tripping and falling, she had skined her knee and was bleeding suddenly out of the darkness came 3 vampires she had never seen before then pounced on her and devored her while Drake watched.

Suddenly her eyes flew open in a silent scream. Her heart rate was through the roof and there were alarms going off the doctors were rushing in to see what was wrong and her eyes were darting around as if she was looking for something or someone but she was too frightened that Drake wouldnt be there.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:11 pm

Drake waited until the doctors went away before he went to her side caressing her cheek. He says, "I am here now my love. You don't need to be afraid." He kisses her on the lips gently. He lays beside her and says, "I am sorry I bit you my love. The need was just too great for me." He looks in her eyes seeking forgiveness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:32 pm

The doctors increased her meds and checked her over. They were amazed that she was awake and alive. They all counted her as dead. When they left and she felt Drake kiss her she smiled and blinked, her eyes finally focused on Drake she broke into a smile "Drake you came back"

She kissed his lips again softly and snuggled into him. "I am so sorry that I yelled at you" She was crying silently her body shaking in his arms. "I love you I was just so scared"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:55 pm

Drake looks at her and says, "I am never leaving you alone again. Now hun do you mind telling me what you were dreaming of?" He wipes her eyes and strokes her cheek. He sees her arm and looks at it closely. He sees the small cuts and looks at her hurt and sadness written all over his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:56 am

Allowing herselfto be comforted her heart beat returned to normal, and her tempeture came down a bit and she was able to contole her breathing. She smiled at him, but she still thought that when she saw her scars that he would change his mind, she only hoped to be able to stop him from finding out.

Her hopes were dashed when he picked up her arm, she snatched in away and turned away from him. "Dont look at me I am disgusting" She whispered, her tears had picked up again as her body shook. She just hoped that if he did leave her he wouldnt take the memories this time.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:41 pm

Drake makes her turn to him and says sternly, "Now that is enough talk and thinking about me leaving again. I understand you needed to find a way to let your emotions be out so you could ignore them easier, but there had to be a better way than cutting yourself." Anger rang through his voice. He was angry with her but more so at himself. He looks at her arm and says, "You need to stop doing it, you hear me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:49 pm

Even when he turned her to make her look at him she still couldnt bring her eyes to look into his. "I am sorry" She whispered disgusted with herself. She sighed and nodded as he went on. The girl, her roommate, in the hospital had said it would help. She had this inner converation with herself, forgetting for a moment that he would be able to hear it.

She shook her head "I didnt know how to deal with everything, the darkness, the darkness was so heavy and covered me I couldnt breath" She said softly. She stiffened hearing his anger.

"I am sorry" She said again then brook into tears again in his chest. "It has a hold on me, I dont know if I could quit, but I will try for you" She said softly her body shaking as she cried into his chest. "I missed you Drake"

She sighed and slowly the tears slowed. "Did you ever come to visit?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:02 pm

Drake holds her closely to him and says, "And I missed you just as much but I could not visit you. I was refusing to feed. If I had I would have seduced you enough for you to allow me to feed from you and most likely kill you or possibly turn you into a vampire if I had managed to regain control over myself again."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:03 pm

Brook growled and lightly pushed him away and finally looked him in the eyes. "What do you mean by starving yourself" She had tears in her eyes. "You could have died, then the elders would have come for me and killed me" She tensed up. "The elders!" She looked frightened. "I dont know if I can graduate, after I was attacked I sort of stopped going to school"

She wanted to nuzzle his neck but she didnt know how much he could handle. "Dont ever starve yourself again Drake promise me that" She glared at him awaiting a response.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:13 pm

Drake looks at her with a huff and says, "They would not have come here to kill you if I were to die." He brings her lis to his and says, "I will work out the school issue. You just rest and then I will take you home. Your father is rather angry with me since he has his memories of me back as well. So I don't know how well things will go."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:22 pm

Brook was shaking but soon calmed down and swallowed hard as he seemed to be trying to calm her. She kissed him back then nodded. "Alright, try to figure out the school, I do want to have that human experiance before" She trailed off and took a deep breath "Before you turn me" She as a little nervous that he no longer planned to do that. Since the first time he had bite her had ended so badly.

She then frowned at him,. "Why did you take my memories, made me feel crazy I knew I was missing something but i couldnt place my finger on it"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:33 pm

Drake looks at her and says sensing her uneasiness, "I intend on turning you with the help of Connor. He turned Angie so he will know how to keep control while turning one's mate." He looks down some ashamed of himself. "I wanted you to move on and live a mortal life with a mortal love. If I took your memories of me, I hoped it was easier to help you move on."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:06 pm

Brook relaxed a little hearing that Drake still planned on changing her, she looked up at him, "Connor is going to help you?" She gently kissed his lips then shook her head. "Drake you look at me, do you really think I could find a man that loves me for me? I have too many scars on me to have anyone normal to love me" She said with a bit of a joke, but it was clear that she was serious.

"I love you, and even after all the stupid things I did, the accidents, being attacked, and my..." She trailed off "well you know" She chewed her bottom lip. "I think you still love me"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:10 pm

Drake looks at her with a sigh and says, “I had not turned anyone before Connor turned Angie so he will help me prepare for how to control my thirst when I turn you.” He kisses her neck and says, “I will always love you no matter what you do or say.” He brings her into his arms and says, “Now go to sleep my love.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:20 am

Brook still felt very unsure and self concious about herself she sighed and nodded. "I trust you my love, but if" She paused and turned to look at him. "If something goes wrong, you better not leave me or I will go to the elders myself" She stared at him "PROMISE ME" She said in a stearn voice.

She sighed when he held her. She relaxed fully in his arms "I would say I missed you, but." She paused "What the hell I missed you" She nodded her head and soflty feel asleep. In her dreams was nothing but good. Although the readings on the machine showed her with a slight fever and her heart was racing a little too fast for someone sleeping, although she was.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:20 pm

Drake looks at her with a smirk at her little threat but promised her to put her at ease. He watches her vital signs closely. Her heart was a bit too fast but nothing unusual considering whar happened to her. He kisses her forehead and relaxes in the bed with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:32 pm

Wrapped in Drake's arms the dreams left her. For a bit but the crept in. She was in the company of the elders, she had never seen them before but she knew that is who they were. She licked her lips nervously. As they talked about what was to be done with her. She had upset Drake again and he had left. She woke up screaming as they leaped for her wiht their teeth bared.

She sat up in the bed shaking her eyes closed and the tears streaming down her face.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:53 pm

Drake holds her close to him and says, "It was just a dream my love." He keeps her against him as he uses his calming power on her. He wanted her to rest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:08 pm

Alertered by her screaming and the alarms doctors,. nurses and even her farther came into the room. The nurses checked her vitals then left since she seemed to calm down. Her father on the other hand glared at Drake. Brook opened her eyes and looked up at him.. "Father please dont be angry"

Her father took a breath for his daughters benifeit and nodded. "I am not angrey Brook get some sleep" Brook nodded and fell asleep wrapped ith Drakes arms the calming effect making it so she couldnt even hold her eyes open.

Brooks father was very angrey at Drake for him leaving Brook but nothing could be done right now, it seemed that Brook needed him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:09 pm

Drake looks at her father unmoved by his glare that he was giving him. He watches Brook sleep and kisses her forehead. Then he closes his eyes as he feels his stress go away as he holds her. She was his whole world and he was not going to leave her ever again. He was not going to let her father chase him away from her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next