The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Falling in Love with Vampire Male vampire needed Mature

Go down

Falling in Love with Vampire Male vampire needed Mature Empty Falling in Love with Vampire Male vampire needed Mature

Post by Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:05 pm

Falling in Love with Vampire Male vampire needed Mature AnimeElizabeth Darling (OOC: I could not think of a better last name for my character.) looked at the bright sun as she was saying her last good-bye to California. She was leaving her sunny paradise for the cloudy gloom town of Forks. She opened her eyes as she heard her mother calling her. She went to her mother’s side and her mother hugged her for the fifth time today. Elizabeth had decided to go to her father’s place.

Therefore, her mother could travel with her new husband Paul without having to worry about her. Her mother asks her as she releases her from the hug, “Are you sure you want to do this? You could always come with us.” Elizabeth looked at her mother calmly and says, “Yes I am sure. Besides dad has not seen me since I was five.” Her mother nodded and headed to the car. Elizabeth’s plane would be here three hours after her mother was suppose to leave. After a while, Elizabeth waved good-bye to her mother and Paul as they took off.

Three hours later, Elizabeth got on her plane to Forks. Elizabeth was not looking forward to reuniting with her dad after eleven years. Elizabeth laid her head back on the headrest and closed her eyes. She landed and her dad was waiting for her. His dark brown hair had grown long since the last time she seen him. Her father was not a big talker so they went straight to the car. Elizabeth and her father sat in silence as they drove to his home. It was just a small family raising type house. Her father guided her up to her room. He opened the door her room and said, “It’s not much but it’s a roof over your head.” Elizabeth says as she looks around the room, “It’s just fine with me.” After that, they did not talk much.

On Monday, it was the first day of school. Elizabeth went outside ready for her father to take her to school. Instead, she saw a red old truck waiting for her. She asks, “Whose truck is that?” Her father says, “It’s your new truck.” Elizabeth’s face lit up light a firework. Her father says, “An old friend fixed it up for you. He and his son will be coming over later.” Elizabeth got in her truck and headed off to school after saying good-bye to her dad.

When Elizabeth arrived at school, she was very late. She got her schedule and quickly got to the science biology room. She handed a note to the teacher. Then she took a seat in the only place that was open.

Back to top Go down

Falling in Love with Vampire Male vampire needed Mature Empty Re: Falling in Love with Vampire Male vampire needed Mature

Post by insomvamp Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:14 am

The teacher looked up at her for a moment, stopping the lesson as she sat down in the only open spot. He then looked at the note in his hand, his blood red eyes surveying it for a moment. "Well, well, Miss Darling, not off to a good start, are we?", he said, before returning his eyes and thoughts to the Biology book. He didn't look old enough to be a teacher. He only looked about 22, but he was really 165-ish. He stopped counting after that.

The room was dark with all of the blinds closed, and only one strip of flourescent lights on. "Class, remember, the definitions for the Vocabulary in Chapters one and two are due in a week.", he said before setting the book down. He was dressed in all black and seemed rather too eccentric to be a teacher as well. He wore a long black jacket even though it was indoors, and he wore worn boots. He could have very well been mistaken for a goth college boy.

He walked over to Elizabeth, and knelt down next to her desk. "My dear, why are you choosing to start off the year in such a sad state?", he asked kindly, his blood red eyes staring intently into hers, but his face being one of kindness. "Meet me after class and I will catch you up on what you missed.", he said in a soft tone before standing up and returning to the front of the classroom. "Remember, class, one week and it has to be on my desk... I will not go looking for it, and I will not accept any stragglers...", he said with a raised eyebrow, eyeing Elizabeth.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

Falling in Love with Vampire Male vampire needed Mature Empty Re: Falling in Love with Vampire Male vampire needed Mature

Post by Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:26 am

Elizabeth looks at the teacher a moment and says answering his question, “I am new here and I got lost. I am sorry I was late.” She marks down the assignment so she would have them done by tomorrow. She was not in the mood to explain herself to a nosy teacher. While he goes to the front of the class and starts talking again, she was already half done with assignment. She jumps a little when the bell rang.

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:31 am

While the rest of the students filed their way out of the classroom, he continued looking at her. He could see an attitude brewing already. "Look, I understand you got lost and that you're new here, but I am having you linger here for a reason... You obviously need someone to teach you to find your way around the school, and I simply can't cuz... well..", he cut off before smiling at her, which revealed his fangs. "The daylight outside, I simply sunburn way too easily.", he said, still smiling at her. "I will have one of my best students lead you around the school.", he said as a boy with cat ears, and appearantly a very furry belt walked in. His hair was completely black, and he had a black tophat above his head. "Daniel, I told you no hats during school!", Mr. Blasdred growled before smiling and politely removing it from his head. "Daniel here will show you around the school.", he said still continuing to smile.

Daniel looked at her for a moment before sighing. "Ok, come on...", he said with a motion of his hand before walking out the door.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:47 am

Liz looks at the two of them a moment before following after the Neko boy without a word. She gets to her English class and sits down. And gets to work with this class’s assignment and hands it within five minutes. The teacher grades it quickly and gives her an A. She then sits down and finishes her biology assignment. She asks the English teacher if she can hand in her assignment to her biology teacher. The teacher nods and she disappears to the biology class.

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:03 am

That period had been Mr. Blasdred's planning period. He had been throwing a small tennis ball against the all and it bounced back at him. He quickly grabbed it and put it away when he heard his door open. It was darker than before, now all of the lights were off, and he could see fine. He knew that no student unless they were a vampire or neko. He turned on a small light on his desk as he turned to look at her. "Finished already, are we? I can see that my judgement of you before was a simple mistake. Most students won't start on this for 4 more days.", he said with a smile, revealing his fangs again. He looked it over real quickly before taking out a red pen and writing an A+ on the top corner. "Keep that, you will need it for your notebook.", he said with a smile. "You sure are eager for such a new student.", he said, relaxing back in his chair some.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:18 am

Liz looks at the teacher a moment and says, “I may arrive late once in a while, but I don’t slack off when it comes to school work.” She takes her stuff and says good-bye noticing his fangs slightly this time. She goes back to her English class. Her eyes lost in thought as she thought about her fangs. She had heard of Nekos but not vampires.

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:22 am

Daniel walked up beside her. "So.. what do you think of Mr. Blasdred?", he asked with a smile. His black furry ears kept twitching for a moment. He missed his hat. He looked and frowned with a small sigh. "So where are you from?", he asked with a smile, carrying a few books before stopping at his locker. His tail kept wound tightly around his waist, looking like a belt still, no matter how fuzzy it was. "He is different from the other teachers, he is as far as I know of, the only vampire...", he said, losing train of thought for a moment.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:38 am

Elizabeth looks at him a moment before saying, “He is okay I guess. But he is a bit nosy.” She looks at the twitchy ears on his head. She gives him one of her black hats gently placing it on his head. She says, “I came from California. Oh how I miss the sun already.” She hears him about the teacher being a vampire. She asks, “Is he a bad vampire or a good one?”

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:41 am

He gladly pulled the hat onto his head tightly. It wasn't a tophat but it would do for now. "He can seem a little nosy at times, but he cares for his students...", he murmurred, dodging a student as they went running past. "What class do you have next?", he asked before hearing her last question. He looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "If he was a bad vampire, do you think they would let him teach? He really tries to go indepth about evolution and the different species popping up here and there, such as Neko, vampire and such.", he said softly.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:07 am

Elizabeth says, “I have algebra next.” She starts heading to her math class still thinking about Mr. Blasdred’s fangs. She sits in her seat as the algebra teacher hands out the day’s assignment. He was after all he was the first vampire she has met. Her teacher looks at the students as she wanted them to finish the assignment before the class was over.

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:11 am

Daniel followed her silently, sitting in his assigned seat next to her. "This teacher is a real hardass...", he whispered softly as he worked on the assignment. "So... what are you? There are very few humans in this school...", he murmurred softly, before noticing the teacher looking dead at him. He blushed a little before returning to his assignment, and quickly getting up and handing it to the teacher. "If you don't like Blasdred you can always switch, religious ones do that all the time because of his position on evolution.", he whispered softly.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:50 am

(Sorry I fell asleep at six and woke right back up at nine.) Elizabeth looks at Daniel and says with a smile, “Most math teachers are hard asses.” She smiles as she finishes the assignment and hands it in before sitting back down. She says, “I am human and I can’t dislike the teacher because of his race. I am just not use to seeing a vampire. Nekos I am use to big time but not vampires.” She looks around as she was not looking forward to her next class.

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:36 pm

((Tis ok.. I slept at 10 am and woke up around 1 30 pm lof... Had to stay up and work on the house.. your posts were the only thing keeping me awake. lof))
He surveyed her for a moment as she went to turn in the assignment. He raised an eyebrow. "Another human, eh? Those seem to becoming more and more rare...", he asid, tilting his head slightly as one of his ears twitched. "He is a good teacher, mind... He is just different than the others...", he said witha shrug, peering over at her schedule for a moment. "Ah...", he said softly, looking at her next class.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:48 pm

Elizabeth looks at him and says, “I hate US History. That class puts me to sleep.” She was a bit unsure if she would fit in this school. Her eyes look at the clock urge to just get this day over with. Though Mr. Blasdred was an interesting guy and she had to admit he was attractive. But she doubted very much that anyone would see her as attractive.

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm

"The teacher who does it isn't one of those old history buffs with that nasally voice that puts you to sleep. He uses a lot of modern movies about war and such... If he has a good bunch of students, he will do a re-enactment of a battle for the whole school!", he said, his eyes lighting up for a moment. He could see she was zoning out some, so he waved a hand in front of her. "Hellooo...", he whispered quietly... "You still there?", he asked softly, before returning his attention to the front of the class.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:00 pm

Elizabeth sighs as she comes out of her thoughts by the sound of the class bell. She gets up and heads to her US History class. She sits in the back as she is given her history book. The teacher was planning a pop quiz and she did it without reading any of the book. She hands it in when she is done and goes back to her seat.

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:10 pm

((I am not sure how to continue from here.. it would make no sense if her and Daniel had the same class, but I can't keep coming up with new characters... Maybe you could just skip until tomorrow morning with "Mr. Blasdred again... I dunno))
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:20 pm

(Okay Don't forget about a need to feed.) The next day Elizabeth makes breakfast for her dad before getting dressed. She puts on a black shirk with a blue rose in the center. She then slides on the matching pants. Then she races out the door to get to school. Elizabeth shows up at the school on time and smiles some kind of looking forward to her biology class. She goes into the classroom early and sits down.

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:01 pm

Mr. Blasdred smiled at her, seeing that she came in early. She was the first student in. "Just to let you know, yesterday I was just giving you a hard time about being late...", he said with a smile. "And the name is Alexander if you would prefer to call me by my first name... What do you think of the school so far?", he asked, kneeling down by her desk, looking into her eyes with his blood red eyes.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:16 pm

Elizabeth looks at him and smiles some. She says, “Well it is not what I am use to but I like it here.” She looks at his blood red eyes and says, “Daniel was a good help yesterday and he says there are not many humans here.” She looks up at the board to see what today assignment is. She gets her book out and starts it early.

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:45 pm

He stood up from her desk. "You are prettier than you think, you know..", he said as his voice resounded throughout the empty classroom. "You are lucky you are here before the rest of the student body is.. You even beat most of the teachers here.", he said with a small chuckle. He wropte the assignment on the board before turning back to her. "What do you do with your spare time?", he asked with a kind smile. "You study so much on your classwork while you are here, what do you do out of school?", he asked in a kind tone.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:05 pm

Elizabeth looks at him a moment before saying, “I don’t do much in my spare time. I like to write when I can but I work hard before I let myself have fun.” She catches his comment about her looks and blushes slightly. She says, “Alexander I am not even close to pretty.” She looks at him for another moment before going back to her work. “I like arriving at schools early because it’s quieter. I am not a big people person.”

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:37 pm

He smiled, seeing through his door as teachers started to head to their rooms. "About a half hour left...", he muttered softly before turning back to her. "And I'm not kidding.. you are very pretty... I can't understand why you aren't a people person. If you wanted to be, you could be quite popular here...", he muttered in a soft tone, before taking his office chair from behind his desk and rolling next to Elizabeth's desk. "So what do you do for fun then? Surely your parents dont lock you in the house and expect you to do everything...", he said, rubbing a gentle hand against her arm.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:31 pm

Elizabeth looks at him as he brings his chair next to her desk. She says, “My dad is the chief of police here and my mom is an adventurer you could say. So they don’t care what I do as long as I don’t get hurt.” She smiles a moment. “I like to paint and make things out of clay. It calms me down and I get to make a mess without getting in trouble.” She looks at him a moment and asks, “What do you do for fun Alexander?” She figured to as long as he was trying to get to know her, she could get to know him?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down