The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Falling in Love with Vampire Male vampire needed Mature

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Falling in Love with Vampire Male vampire needed Mature Empty Falling in Love with Vampire Male vampire needed Mature

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:08 pm

Falling in Love with Vampire Male vampire needed Mature AnimeElizabeth Darling (OOC: I could not think of a better last name for my character.) looked at the bright sun as she was saying her last good-bye to California. She was leaving her sunny paradise for the cloudy gloom town of Forks. She opened her eyes as she heard her mother calling her. She went to her mother’s side and her mother hugged her for the fifth time today. Elizabeth had decided to go to her father’s place.

Therefore, her mother could travel with her new husband Paul without having to worry about her. Her mother asks her as she releases her from the hug, “Are you sure you want to do this? You could always come with us.” Elizabeth looked at her mother calmly and says, “Yes I am sure. Besides dad has not seen me since I was five.” Her mother nodded and headed to the car. Elizabeth’s plane would be here three hours after her mother was suppose to leave. After a while, Elizabeth waved good-bye to her mother and Paul as they took off.

Three hours later, Elizabeth got on her plane to Forks. Elizabeth was not looking forward to reuniting with her dad after eleven years. Elizabeth laid her head back on the headrest and closed her eyes. She landed and her dad was waiting for her. His dark brown hair had grown long since the last time she seen him. Her father was not a big talker so they went straight to the car. Elizabeth and her father sat in silence as they drove to his home. It was just a small family raising type house. Her father guided her up to her room. He opened the door her room and said, “It’s not much but it’s a roof over your head.” Elizabeth says as she looks around the room, “It’s just fine with me.” After that, they did not talk much.

On Monday, it was the first day of school. Elizabeth went outside ready for her father to take her to school. Instead, she saw a red old truck waiting for her. She asks, “Whose truck is that?” Her father says, “It’s your new truck.” Elizabeth’s face lit up light a firework. Her father says, “An old friend fixed it up for you. He and his son will be coming over later.” Elizabeth got in her truck and headed off to school after saying good-bye to her dad.

When Elizabeth arrived at school, she was very late. She got her schedule and quickly got to the science biology room. She handed a note to the teacher. Then she took a seat in the only place that was open.

Last edited by RiRiishtar on Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Falling in Love with Vampire Male vampire needed Mature Empty Re: Falling in Love with Vampire Male vampire needed Mature

Post by Mikuo Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:33 pm

The fan blows her scent to me as she sits down beside me, the intense smell begins to make me thirst for blood. He looks at her and starts starring at her wanting to feed from her, after a few minutes he looks away and asks the teacher,"may I be excused, I need to go."

The hunger starting to affect him, he begins to feel like his throat is dry and water wont do the trick, only blood will help. The teacher lets him go and as soon as he gets out the class and closes the door he runs outside and gets on his bike and drives away after starting the engine and intends on feeding very soon but doesnt know what to feed from.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Male Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2009-01-10

http://harp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Falling in Love with Vampire Male vampire needed Mature Empty Re: Falling in Love with Vampire Male vampire needed Mature

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:50 pm

Elizabeth looks at the boy that was once sitting next to her before he ran out. She looks at the teacher and asks, “Did I do something wrong to upset him or something?” The teacher shakes his head and says, “No Elizabeth you did not do anything wrong. The flu is going around he must of caught it.” She nods and goes to work like the other students were though she still felt like she had done something to upset the boy.

After school, Elizabeth drove home and smiled as he had was home. He hugged her and asked, “How was your first day of school?” She says to him with a smile, “It was fine up a lot of people here talk too much. I cannot tell you how many people talked to me at lunch. Have I changed in some way since I lived at home with mom that is more appealing to people?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:05 pm

Drives to the girls house that was in my class today cause I want to see her so I jump in her room window and wait for her. A small dear cured him of his hunger. He doesnt think that her presance will affect him again for a little while.

He sits down on the window seal while he waits for her,during that time he starts thinking.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:26 pm

Elizabeth goes to her room and starts playing her keyboard piano a little bit. She looks at her window out of habit and jumps as she sees the boy he ran out of class today. She opens the window and asks, “What are you doing here? How do you know where I live?” Her hair was down now and she seemed in a better mood. She waits for his answer as she crosses her arms across her chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:37 pm

He smiles while looking at her and then says,"I wanted to see you, and you live on the same road that I do." He looks over her body again and starts thinking dirty, rather than thinking about feeding.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:46 pm

Elizabeth looks at him and says, “Well now you have seen me. Now stop looking at me like you are picturing me without any clothes on.” She looks at him a moment before thinking about slamming the window close on him just for the hell of it. She goes back to her keyboard piano and starts playing again even though he was still there on the windowsill. She did not know why he angered her right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:50 pm

He smiled and thought to himself ,'what if I was picturing you naked in my mind?' Once she goes back to the piano he jumps off the window seal making a loud boom noise from hitting the ground and then he dives away on his bike to his house.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:06 pm

Elizabeth looks out her window as she heard the loud noise from something. She sees him get on his motorcycle and driving down the road. She says to herself thinking out loud, “What a strange guy.” She closes her window and goes back to playing her piano for a few more hours. She was stuck on trying to finish a verse for a song she was writing.

“I watch you from the shadows
I love you so much
But no body knows

During the day we are enemies
But when night comes
We are free to be

Who we really are
And be together
Forever in our forbidden abyss.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:17 pm

He waits till its late at night, the moon fully rised, he runs to her house so that he wont make any noise. Once he gets there he jumps from the tree to her window seal and just looks at her while thinking that she is asleep.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:32 pm

Elizabeth sleeps until one am and then opens her eyes to look up at the ceiling. She says, “Great another night without much sleep. When am I going to be able to let it go?” She gets up not even sensing that he is there and gathers some clothes to wear after a shower. She goes into her bathroom and turns on the hot water so she can relax. Then she lights some strawberry scented candles so she could enjoy the scent that reminded her of a lost friend. She then starts to undress slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:36 pm

The scent of the candles start driving him insane with want and desire that he knocks on the window trying to get her attention. Wanting to see her, and partially wanting to feed from her.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:03 pm

Elizabeth jumps a little and covers herself up with a towel before looking to see who is at the window. She glares to him as she saw that it was the boy from earlier and says opening the window, “You are really starting to keep me out. What do you want?” Her blonde hair was dripping wet as she stood there wondering why he was here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:08 pm

once she opens the window he replies,"I need to..." his voice trails off as he starts smelling more of the candles,but the scent that bothers him the most is that he can smell her entirely. To him she is fresh like someone had just cut the grass.

He leans over and starts kissing her neck as he falls onto her making the both of them fall while continuing to keep kissing her neck out of hunger, wanting to feed from her.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:35 pm

Elizabeth lets out a small scream as he fell on top of her causing her to hit the floor hard. She groans as her head starts to throb from hitting the wooden floor so hard. She says to him trying to get him off her without losing her towel, “Get off me freak.” She tenses up as she felt how cold his skin was and then she kicked him off her. She then locked herself in the bathroom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:42 pm

So hungry, He could taste her while he kissed her neck. He wanted to feed from her. None of the girls from around this area has ever made him want them so bad before.

he walks up to the door that she ran into and touches the door while he licks his lips and said,"please open the door, its not what you think." He cant shake the hunger and says,"I have to show you something Elizabeth."
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:55 pm

Elizabeth yells trying to calm her shaking body, “Go away! You are a creep! Getting on top of me like that. How you no shame? I deserve some respect.” She did not understand what was happening to her to attract guys like him. She was still shaking like a leaf as she stood near the door of the bathroom. “What do you want from me?” She was still soaked from her short shower.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:03 pm

He looked at the door and said,"Elizabeth, please let me in so that I can explain... there is more to me than you know, Ididnt mean to creep you out." He looked at the hinges and thought about breaking them and said,"do you believe in vampires?" He wants to break the doordown and feed from her but he is resisting the urge to do so.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:34 pm

Elizabeth says, “Yeah I believe in vampires. I am not going to open the door. You creep me out too much.” Her body on the other hand was saying that she wanted him but she did not know her body was acting like this. She says, “I am going to get dressed before I come out okay. If you grab me or kiss my neck again, I will kick you in the nuts and get my dad.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:42 pm

When she said she believes he felt better and then said,"what if I told you that im a vampire and the reason that I was kissing your neck is because I cant controll my hunger around you?"

He waits for her to get dressed while saying,"I wont grab you, but I cant promise you that I wont kiss your neck and try to feed from you." His hunger indeed was increasing, he needs blood soon.

He thought he had drank enough blood to hold him over for at least another day but around her he wanted more. The sound of her saying she will kick him in the nuts bothered him, getting hit there hurts reguardless of what you are. He cant wait to see her.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:44 pm

Elizabeth looks at him a moment through a little crack of the door before opening it slowly to come out. She is now wearing comfy fleece pants with a cloud design pattern on them, a shirt with a full moon in the center of it in a blue background, and her long blonde her is in a ponytail. She asks, “So you are trying to tell me you are a vampire? That would explain you running out of the classroom earlier today when I sat down. It would also explain you kissing my neck. Which is every weird, by the way.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:49 pm

He looks at the floor and keeps his gaze on the floor and replies,"If I said yes would you be afraid of me?" When she talked about how he kissed her neck, he wanted to feed but didnt show any signs of hunger,
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:08 pm

Elizabeth looks at him and says, “No, I will not be afraid of you if you say yes. However you are not getting any blood from me. I do not trust you well enough to let you do that.” She goes over to her desk and starts to draw a picture of him without having to look up at him once. She was good at things like that. “You should leave, my dad gets up in an hour and I don’t want to have to explain what a boy is doing in my room this early in the morning.” She looks at him and shows him the finished picture.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:13 pm

He looks at her and said,"Im 500 years old," when she told him he couldnt have her blood he looked away and said,"I understand, Imhaving a hard time controlling myself around you." He touches the picture and said,"its really nice, my name is Shinigami, just dont ask me what it means."

He walked to the windo seal and stepped on the ledge and started looking around.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:22 pm

Elizabeth says, “You know my name is Elizabeth but I prefer to be called Liz. I am only usually called Elizabeth when I get into some sort of trouble.” She joins him at the windowsill and places a gentle kiss on his cheek. She says, “Don’t jump me next time you come around and please pick a little better time to see me. You can see me at school, you know.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next