The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

moment in time. (( mature, male, reserved))

3 posters

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Go down

moment in time. (( mature, male, reserved)) - Page 11 Empty Re: moment in time. (( mature, male, reserved))

Post by Scylothia Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:51 pm

He growled deep in his throat, smiling. The massaging sensation of her fingers in his scalp was a pleasant releif--since he tended to get a little light headed after he ejaculated. He smiled and held still, hissing as she sank her teeth in, slowly running his soft hands across the supple skin of her back.
He chuckled. "I try."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Female Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2011-01-15

Back to top Go down

moment in time. (( mature, male, reserved)) - Page 11 Empty Re: moment in time. (( mature, male, reserved))

Post by silverwolflady Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:59 pm

she smiled, taking what she needed before she retracted her fangs and ran her tongue over the bite till it healed.. keeping her eyes closed she rested her cheek on his shoulder, still lightly nuzzling his neck .. '' hmm well i love the fact that you try .. '' she opened her eyes to look up at him , still lightly massaging his neck, every now and then she would move just a little on his lap. '' you know.. i wouldn't be surprised if you have alot of women who are in love with you.

She was already liking him more then what she thought she would, maybe even fallen for him but she wasn't going to admit that just yet. She didn't know how he would react and frankly she didn't know if he was the type to just settle for one woman. ''hows your head?" she knew most would get light headed, well if they where really good at what they had just done and frankly Chris was damn well the best.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:16 pm

His eyes closed contently as he enjoyed her massaging. He smiled and nuzzled her, ignoring the slight soreness that pulsed from where she'd bitten.
"Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me either." he confessed. "Wish I had enough time to give them all the attention they want."
He gave her a teasing thrust and held her close. "My head's feeling much better now; thank you."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:22 pm

she groaned softly at his teasing thrust, bitting her lip as she sat up more . '' hmmm your welcome... ahh now see why did you have to go and say that? trying to make me jealous or something?" lightly kissing the spot she had bitten. She had bitten as gently as she could, so hoped she hadn't hurt him.

she glanced around slightly before grinning, the pillows where all askew and even the blankets and sheets where amok. she hadn't even thought they moved around that much, looking back at him she lightly kissed him. '' you taste better then any one i have had. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:42 pm

He chuckled. "No; it's just that if I spent time giving them all the attention they ask for, I couldn't give my favorite as much as she asks for. So sadly, those others with simply have to grin and bear it."
He smiled, following her gaze and looking around as well. "Why, thank you again," he replied to her compliment. "It's nice not having to hide what I am from my partner. It gets... difficult after a while."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:48 pm

she arched a brow, sliding both of her hands in his hair and lightly tugged his head back as she lightly nipped his chin. '' mmm.. whose your favorite? '' he got her curious, surely he didn't mean her considering they just met, didn't even know each other long..

Hearing his other comment she smiled. ''well i don't want you to hide what you are from me.. just be yourself.. and i know how you feel anyways. it is why i haven't had any.... partners like this in a while. Think its natural for our kind to... share a bite during something intimate? . and your most welcome.. '' She had to move a little, shifting to relax on her knees even as she was sitting on his lap.. '' mmm no one is allowed in here right? .. as much fun as i think it would be i don't want to give someone a heart attack if they walked in on us ... like this. '' grinned. giving another gentle nip to his skin, this time just under his chin on his throat, she loved seeing the muscles jump.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:27 pm

"Lady Dianna doesn't sail until noon today. THere's no one on board but us, until the owner comes aboard at ten. We have plenty of time. I paid him enough; this room is as private as my home." he reassured her.
He hissed at the feel of her teeth, and grinned. "And as far as bite during intimacy... Yes, it's perfectly normal."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:30 pm

She looked up at him, smiling at the little his he gave, she wasn't bitting hard, actually it was as gentle as she could be. '' mmmm definitely . well good, then we don't have to worry of others coming in during the day when we sleep.. '' she slid her hands over his chest lightly before giving a shove,, wanting him on his back as she grinned at him.. '' and you have yet to tell me who your favorite is.. oh i know you like to draw on your sketching's now.. but as for your favorite to .. spend time with? .. i want to know. '' she loved the perks that came with what she was, she didn't get tired out with just one bout of bed fun, she could go atleast three rounds if she wanted to.. right now though she wanted to take her time.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:51 pm

He chuckled, and laid back, pulling her down with him. "Well, she's a rare beauty. One I loose myself in her eyes, and don't tire of her touch." He reached up and wove his fingers through her unbound hair. "She has the softest hair I've ever felt, and she's easily the smartest woman I've ever met."
He pulled her head to him and gave her a deep kiss. "I think I am in love with her, though regretably I've only recently met her. I want to help her conquer the demons of her past, and that's why I arranged this shipride."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:06 pm

She couldn't help the small laugh as he pulled her down with him, relaxing she wiggled her hips a little as she listened to the list he was giving off. though with each one she could feel her face heat up a little more, and swore she felt her heart jump at his words. '' really now?" she closed her eyes at the feel of his fingers in her hair , keeping back a moan of pleasure nearly did her in.

she willingly allowed him to pull her down, kissing him back slowly , enjoying every deep bit of it before he pulled back again. Blinking a little she smiled.. '' you think your love with me? .. hmmm so your not sure? .. pity.. considering i do believe i am in love with you.. granted,.. sharing you is not going to be... fun with your clients.. but i think i can handle it.. '' reached up and lightly caressed his cheek, giving him another gentle kiss. she couldn't believe her luck that she found an incredible man, one she could be true with at boot.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:26 pm

He grinned and playfully pinched her, getting ahold of her waist and pulling her almost off of his cock before sliding her back down.
"Me using the word 'think' is the same as you saying 'believe' just now." he reminded her.
"But i'm more sure than not." He accepted he kiss, and kept up his lifting her up and sliding her back down, still hard for her.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:32 pm

she yelped as he pinched her , glaring at him , though only half heartedly meaning it. '' mmm true.. definitely true.. '' bit her lip a little as he lifted her up before sliding her back down on him again, he felt so good she didn't want it to stop, it didn't hurt that she was a little more sensitive now from earlier.

She grinned as she leaned up a little, anchoring herself a little on her knee's to help him move her on him, though she let him set the pace for now. . looking down at him she lightly ran her hands over his chest, every so often tracing a scar. .. she was a little surprised that he didn't ask about any of hers.. and she definitely had some pretty nasty ones scattered on her back and belly. '' mmmmm just hope i don't have to keep paying for this. '' teased, reaching up to flick a bit of damp hair off his forehead. ''' considering that as many times i would really love doing this.. you might make me go broke before the end of the year. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:00 pm

He chuckled, and sped up a little. "Oh, reast assured, I'm off the clock, and would happily do you for free--a perk of being my favorite." he teased right back.
"So, tell me something random from your past." he said. "All these beautiful scars, you must have some interesting stories."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:06 pm

she sucked in a breath as he sped up a little but not enough to torment her too much. .laughing a little at his comment '' such a rogue you are.'' grinned and poked him lightly . Bitting her lip as she tried to think of something random.

reaching up slightly she traced a scar that used to be raised but now over time it had slowly faded to a large light white line. It was on her right shoulder going down to just the swell of her breast'' this one.. was one of the few first ones i got.. got in the middle of a bar fight... don't know what it is with men but they always love sharp knives.. hurt like a bitch but i returned the favor.. '' grinned and reached down to trace one of his.. '' what bout you?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:58 pm

He listened to her interestedly, still sliding her along his cock, casually. "I've noticed that myself; they think it makes them some fancy sword slinger when all it does it slice things up or even off. Makes them look like fools; they don't know the real meaning of predation, of hunting; to kill or be killed. Not like us."
He smiled as she traced one of his scars, enjoying her soft touch. "This one?" he asked, seeing where she was tracing. "Italian bayonet. Met them on the field with the Germans. They overran the wire and got into the trenches with us, the British and my regiment."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:03 pm

she bit her lip slightly even though he was moving her at a slow casual pace, it didn't stop the pleasure form building and already she was moving just a little more.. '' mmm definitely , then there is this one.. '' she slid her fingers down her bely where a small circular scar was on the left side of her belly button.. '' guns are not my favorite.. once again , wrong place wrong time.. didn't help that uhh the two guys that got into the fight where sorta fighting over me.... they where drunk or drugged up on something, ''

she grinned '' most of the others are from fights from other vampires.. .. bite marks..daggers, bloody bow and arrows too.. '' shrugged before sliding her hands over him again.. '' and being impaled on spikes was not fun.. though this type right now that we are doing is alot more enjoyable. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:34 pm

Chris chuckled yet again. "Feisty one, you are. Can't keep yourself out of trouble, can you?"
He let her hips go as he sank her back down onto him, and held up his lefthand pinky and ring finger, and a nasty scar in the webbing between them. "I can't feel anything in these two fingers. German Lieutentant in the battle of Normandy. Most of mine are from the war; and the rest are, like with you, from skirmishes over my territory with weres and other vamps."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:38 pm

she reached for his hand, studying the scars on his fingers between the webbings, before lightly placing a kiss on his fingers.. '' hmmm. poor baby.. and i am always feisty, and its not my fault trouble finds me.. '' stuck her tongue out as she kept riding him slowly, nipping the tip of his finger and actually drew a bit of blood before running her tongue over it.. '' mmmm. yum. .. you get into skirmishes?... huh.. what jealous husbands find out your pleasing their women?" grinned, intertwining their fingers together and placed his hand above his head, reaching down to get his other hand. '' and you say i am a trouble maker. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:53 pm

He raised an eyebrow and watched with interest as she pinned him down. he quickly nipped her, then grinned as he looked up at her. "Oh, yes. A few of them have tracked me down--but quickly forgot why they were even out after dark."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:57 pm

Arched a brow, hissing in pleasure when he nipped her.. '' mmm and how did they do that? or how did you manage to do that to them? scare them half to death or something?" she wasn't really pinning him down, well not hard enough for him to not be able to get lose if he wanted..

she took a minute to lightly kiss him before moving from his lips, over his chin and throat to his chest, nipping gently just above his heart, keeping her eyes on his face as she moved her hips more, giving a small moan when she would push down as much as she could, sheathing him fully in her warmth. He was no small man that was for sure and she was loving every bit of it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:15 pm

"Well, some clients don't throw away thier receipts, and thier husbands tend to find them. Or, they suddenly discover eight hundred unaccounted for dollars missing from thier bank account. And as for how they don't remember the trick I use is the same I use so my clients won't know I'm feeding from them. As for how it works, even if I was a hundred percent sure I wouldn't tell."
He impishly stuck his tongue out at her, and then arched up, enjoying the depth she was sinking onto him. She knew how to pleasure a man, that was for sure.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:22 pm

she grinned, loving how he arched up which only made her do more, lifting nearly completely off of him before pushing right back down again , moaning as she got him in deep once more.. '' mmmmmm pity, would have loved to know that trick, could use it some hunters'' as it were, most of her tricks where just simple.. make them think they drank to much and just got wasted to remember nothing.

she nipped his chest again, still being gentle, careful with her fangs, she knew all the spots to hit that would actually add more to the pleasure and leave as little pain as possible, '' mmmmm think your enjoying this too much'' grinned, releasing his hands she slid her own down to rest just under his arms, keeping herself balanced as she sank her fangs in, making sure to hit the spot just right. it was an old trick she learned and if done right , the receiving person would nearly orgasm just from that.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:34 pm

His eyes snapped wide open and he practically snarled, lifting his hips up high and silencing himself by sinking his own teeth into her fleshy shoulder muscle. He didn't just nearly orgasm--he actually did, grabbing her waist and holding her tight upon him, as deep as he could get.
When he had finished, he sealed up her wound with his tongue again and laid his head back. "Damn..... Where did you learn that one?"
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:38 pm

she nearly jumped in surprise by his snarl, not used to a reaction like that before she whimpered when pain and pleasure washed through her body as his fangs sank into her shoulder, releasing his chest she wrapped her arms around his neck, his own harsh orgasm triggering one of her own, making her inner muscles clamp down around his cock, panting and flushing brightly she relaxed against him, not moving as he healed the wound.

ignoring his question for a moment she leaned down to catch the bit of blood on his chest and heal the bite as well before laying on him, now tired out. '' mmmm sorry love, i don't give away my secrets either.. '' grinned, leaning up to place a gentle kiss on his chin. '' glad you liked.. though next time i will be a little more prepared for that reaction, ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:50 am

His breath came heavy, and he practically winded in pleasure as she squeezed down around him. Then as she relaxed he reached up to embrace her. "I'm sorry too; I didn't mean to startle you. But you caught me off guard. Next time I'll try to restrain myself."

He ran his hands gently along her back, massaging it as he did.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next