The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trouble Summoned (( Male , R Mature, reserved for Scy))

2 posters

Go down

Trouble Summoned (( Male , R Mature, reserved for Scy)) Empty Trouble Summoned (( Male , R Mature, reserved for Scy))

Post by silverwolflady Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:38 pm

Trouble Summoned (( Male , R Mature, reserved for Scy)) 221-1

Serene grimaced as she reread the note the lady at the hotel handed to her, it was from her stupid boss at the Agency. Glancing down at it again her eyes scanned the words quickly.

Serene,

You have one week to successfully summon a ghost and get the readings and recordings of said summoning or you will no longer have to worry about coming back to the Agency. You will be fire.

Bill.

She groaned and crumbled the letter up and tossed it in the waste bin. Typical stupid Bill, he didn't seem to understand that in order to summon something the condition's have to be perfect. Waving a hand at the lady she headed up the stairs to her hotel room and plopped on the bed with a sigh." damn damn double damn.. " grumbled, practically cursing at her feet as she stared at them. " well cursing at my feet isn't gunna help me none. " getting up she dug through her pack's until she pulled out the maps of the area. she had already circled area's that had rumors of being haunted and such. Places like warehouses and broken down mills. So far she had nothing.. ziltch.

Her instincts where not helping her much either but that didn't keep her from not trying.Crossing off the other area she had just came back from. marking it as a dead end. She had one more area left, one that she wasn't very particularly happy with, it was an old abandoned warehouse in old downtown. The building had been condemned for like fifty years or so. no one could tear it down though because the rumor's state some unnatural being was making weird accidents happen and such. so far she hadn't heard anything about a death in those accident's. Atleast, none yet. Deciding this was it, she grabbed her reader's and other bags, with her holy water and dead man's ash, which was w herb witches used, not really the ash's of a dead man.

Within an hour and a half, she reached the building, paying the taxi and waving him off before she turned to stare up at it, it was midnight, the best time of night to do some summoning." lets hope this works. "grumbles to herself, hoisting her bag up more onto her shoulder's as she made her way up the steps then pushed the old heavy oak wood door open, clicking her flash light on as she slowly stepped in. Using her animal sense of smell to figure out what was in the building. Mostly rat's. Maybe a cat or two but that was in.

Trying to keep herself from panicking a little, she managed to muster up her energy and head up the stairs to the level floor that she sensed some paranormal activity. She found the office that gave off most of the energy, the office was nearly bare , except for the desk that was shoved up against the far wall. Setting her bag down on the floor she sighed. " alright, this is it , or lose my job.." She took her time in setting up the summoning Circle and such, using the correct chalk and what not before she focused her mind at her task, silently drawing the lines of protection in her right palm and over her right eye as she muttered the words of protection and summoning. using the ash and other herb's she sprinkled them about, grimacing when they tickled her nose and nearly made her sneeze. Once she was done she waited, eyeing the middle of the circle as the air in it seemed to shimmer a little but it seemed to just sit there for a moment, she sucked in a breath and grimaced once more before finally giving a sneeze from the herb's tickling her nose, rubbing her nose and eyes as they watered she blinked in stunned reaction as the ghost.... of a white cat.. appeared,

Eye's wide she gaped" ack. an animal ghost?.. thats it?.. what the heck man" grumbled before grinning" what the heck, its a summoned ghost, who care's if its animal or not. " kneeling down she did the grounding spell, watching as the ghost cat grew a little more solid , though still transparent as it walked around, gave a little meow and sniffed a few things. " heh note to self, ghost's can actually touch things and walk around instead of float. " she grabbed out her notebook and recorder, recording the movements of the cat, totally oblivious to any other entity that she accidentally summoned......
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Trouble Summoned (( Male , R Mature, reserved for Scy)) Empty Re: Trouble Summoned (( Male , R Mature, reserved for Scy))

Post by Scylothia Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:57 pm

But the cat did not relax long, for in a moment, the circle would glow a bright purple color, and a savage roar filled the room. The energy surge was incredible, and the crackling energy solidified, from it stepping a massive sabre-toothed-cat, more simply known as a smilodon. And he was not impressed. His purplish-black coat seemed to move on its own through shadows put off by the crackling energy, and his savage eyes were the oddest color--the outer edge of his irises were a royal purple and the inner edge was golden amber. He had a long, flowing silver mane lining the back of his neck and between his shoulders.
he sliced forward with a white paw, only to be stopped by the circle as the cat ghost yowled in panic as it tried to escape.
"HOW DARE YOU!!!" his powerful telepathic voice boomed, and dust shook from the rafters in response. He slammed his slicing paw down, and roared, showing his long fangs, and a second set, hlf the size of the bigger ones, set in front of the big ones.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Female Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2011-01-15

Back to top Go down

Trouble Summoned (( Male , R Mature, reserved for Scy)) Empty Re: Trouble Summoned (( Male , R Mature, reserved for Scy))

Post by silverwolflady Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:06 pm

Serene yelped in surprise as the burst of energy knocked her off her feet several feet, dropping her sketch pad as the white cat skittered away in fright. getting up immediately before her eyes went wide as she eyed the large demon. nearly paling" Holy lord almighty, a demon.. i summoned an actual demon.. oh this ain't good. " glances around then eyes the circle, grimacing at the demon's roar but noticed immediately that the summoning circle was intact. As long as she didn't break that circle, she would be fine from the demon and he couldn't harm her or get lose to harm others in the city.

Standing up and licking her lower lip slightly she reached for her equipment that did readings and such on the energy in the area. "wow..." blinked and grinned. since she summoned the demon he had to answer any of her question's due to the binding law of the summoner's. " what is your name?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:23 pm

His voice had an echo all its own laid into it. "I am Claudious Capriacious Keldhavine XV!" He roared at his captor, narrowing his deadly eyes on her. "Prince of the House of Lords of Terranocta!"

Oooooh yes.... when she'd scored, she'd scored huge. Any self-respecting Supernatural would know that Terranocta, the Land of Shadows, could qualify as hell itself.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:53 pm

Serene tried her best not to cringe at the booming sound of his voice, it hurt her ears but she managed to ignore it. She took no time at all to quickly jot down everything he told her, name included, just in case she needed to send him back to the depths of hell from which he came. She tried her best to ignore the shiver of coldness slide down her spine from his eyes narrowing on her. she kept her own averted to her pad.

she skirted around him slowly, taking her readings and jotting them down along with everything else. before glancing at him every now and then. " geez your big.. .. couldn't have come in ... err a compact size?" just her luck that fate would make it hard as hell for her to hide a bloody demon.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:45 am

He constantly kept her in his gaze, except a few milliseconds here and there as he paced about the confining circle like the caged animal he was. "You dare mock me?" he snarled, his bob tail swishing aggravatingly. "So, you summon me against my will then insult me. Be grateful of this damn circle of yours, wench!"
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:59 am

She gave a slight squeak as he basically just chewed her out.. scowling at him and putting her hands on her hips she looked at him as she narrowed her eyes" no i am not mocking you and for your information i was trying to summon a ghost, not a mean grumpy demon. " she couldn't see she managed it, and frankly at the moment she wished she had summoned a more,.... docile demon.

Shaking her head she glared at him before relaxing herself and focusing on grounding the demon, while tracing the protection symbols on herself. More for her safety from him then anything else. , that and since he was grounded now, he had to obey anything she said. .. granted the rules didn't say anything that he couldn't give her lip about it.

Inching closer to the circle she stared at him , looking him over again, her foot close to destroying the circle but she froze from doing it, coming up with a question ." sooo.. Claudious... have a different form you can be in?... cuz. i think you would make the locals run screaming if they saw me walking around with ... a huge animal lookin thing."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:21 am

"Pfft," the big cat scoffed. He walked around the circle before she grounded him, and put his paw down by a pair of runes. "Well, here's your problem right here, foolish girl. You've drawn the wrong damn symbols. 'diagouls'," he pointed to the first. " 'Demon.' 'regious'," he indicated the second. " 'royalty'. I don't know which senile coot taught you, but it appears your education is lacking."
He growled when he felt the chains of her grounding spell, and he tried to shake them off, but when the attempt failed, he inched his huge head towards hers. "Oh, I do have another form. Whether I chose to engage it or not, well...."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:34 am

She blinked in surprise as she eyed the symbols , frowning" impossible because if that where the case.. that cat over there wouldn't have popped up. " she sighed, picking her book up to add a few notation's here and there. maybe she should change the way she did the circle.. do little experiments. well.. as long as it didn't bring anything dangerous to her she was happy.

She scowled" and the teacher wasn't senile. she is the best in the world and succeeds every single time to summon those she wants. . " grumbled, glancing at him once he mentioned his other form. " oh? well.. if you do not engage in this other form.. you will be stuck in this people for however long i wish to keep you here instead of have you come out and well.. see the world. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:59 am

He pinned his ears back and growled, deep and menacing, then snorted before stepping away and shifting into likely the most gorgeous man alive, with long, silky dark hair that when in the light shone violet. He still had those intense eyes, violet rims and golden inner edges, and his skin was a sultry cinnamon shade. Not negro, but... just delicious.
"Shall we proceed then?"
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:07 pm

Her eyes widened as she looked him over once he was done, loving the body he choose, and nearly forgot he was demon. Shaking her head she relaxed and shrugged, using her foot to break the circle so he could move out of it. " yeap.. hope you don't mind.. but .. your gunna be my little specimen for a bit.. you know.. to save my job and what not.. only reason why i was trying to a successful summoning in the first place. " gathering up her bags she smiled. as she packed her things away, glancing at the white ghost cat who was now licking its crotch for all to see. " oh now that is just gross."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:02 am

"Ah," he said, stepping free of the circle with a hiss at it. He moved right over to her, and lifted her chin, long-ish nails leaving little imprints in the skin. He leaned down very close and spoke to her in a way so husky it should be taboo.
"So, I get to be someone's little lab rat, do I? I'd be careful about that--grounded or not, I'm one lab rat that bites back."
And the sinister glimmer in those two-toned eyes of his said it all--he was not kidding.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:30 pm

She barely glanced at him when he hissed, too busy eye balling the ghost cat, atleast until he got real close to her and made her look up. blinking several times at him and taking all of her will power not to shiver at the tone of his voice, she arched a brow, keeping herself calm. " i didn't say umm lab rat.. that would require me doing some sort of testing on you. .. your just proof that i summoned something is all. "

She locked on to his eyes and this time couldn't surprise a slight shiver up and down her spine from the sinister look there. " uhh .. mind stepping back.. i may be clumsy at summoning but i do very well with protective enchantments and some of which could seriously damper your good looks."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:49 pm

He chuckled darkly. "It is the same thing, my dear. And good luck with your little spells. Even grounded you're no match for a demon."
He got really close then--less than an inch from her face. "...In more ways than one, pretty little witch."
He then released her chin and got a more savage look back in his eyes. "Shall we proceed, then?"
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:33 pm

She held her ground, refusing to back up as he got closer, even less then an inch from her face and she refused to back away, even though she seriously wanted to deep down, he was unsettling her. " no its not. just showing you to them is harmless. doing expirement's is not harmless. though i am sure you don't want to become a pin cushion."

Licking her lower lip and eyeing him, the moment he backed up she released the breath she hadn't realized she had been holding, the man.. demon, was definitely unsettling, though attractive, she was seriously starting to have second thoughts on keeping him. wondering how dangerous he could be to her." umm yes.. lets.. grab the fur ball. since i uhh.. can't pick up ghosts."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:17 pm

Well, she hadn't blushed or backed down. He had to give her that. "What, and you think I can?"
But as soon as he said that, the shadows--which seemed to collect around him--picked up the ghost cat despite its protests and toted it along.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:24 pm

She arched a brow before grinning. " okay.. well .. obviously your little.. shadow things umm can. " oh great, now she was blushing, since he wasn't so damn close to her and bumbling her brain up. she was able to get a real good look at the man. and boy was he drop dead gorgeous.. well for a demon anyways..

Quickly turning away and gathering her things up." so then.. anything in particularly you would like to see before we uhhh go back to my .. err.. " crap, she was going to have to take him to her hotel so she could get her other things, then drive all the way back to her office.. with him... in close proximity.. in her car... this was going to be difficult.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:50 pm

He arched a brow at that open-ended question, but spared her the innuendo sitting on the tip of his tongue.

"Not sure, really. Anything in particular you think I ought to see? Or like to? Because if not then let's just get it over with. I have an itch that needs scratching."

Trouble Summoned (( Male , R Mature, reserved for Scy)) Com__scy__claudious_by_tenor-d4dmzuz
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:36 pm

she seriously tried to avoid his look though it was hard as she once again nearly dropped her bag. " uhh. that's up to you. i mean . who ever heard of a demon who didn't want to see anything ?. unless you have been up here before recently then by all means we can get this done and over with. "

She was just nearly out the door before she caught his last comment. " wait.. what itch to scratch? " she narrowed her eyes at him. " your not planning on creating some sort of havoc in the area are you ?. cuz i will definitely have to forbid that. " whats a summoner who couldn't control their demon?
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:44 pm

He was following her casually, regrettably bound to do so by the grounding. "Oh, it's just a little itch... And that depends on what sort of havoc in which area you're referring to."
He gave her a sly wink at that.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:18 pm

she frowned at Claudious. looking him over" uh huh. what sort of itch exactly? . " she eyed the wink he gave her which sent a chill up her spine. she didn't think it was fear.. maybe something else? .. delight? .. shaking her head she sighed and pointed a finger at him. " your wiley charm's will not work on me Claudious. behave yourself and i may treat you to something nice later."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down