The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

moment in time. (( mature, male, reserved))

3 posters

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Go down

moment in time. (( mature, male, reserved)) - Page 3 Empty Re: moment in time. (( mature, male, reserved))

Post by Scylothia Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:03 pm

"Yes, marriage should never be rushed." he agreed, watching her fingers run across the veigns of his hand. He smiled in a charming way.
He chuckled at her last statement and met her eyes. "I wouldn't make half the money I do if I...didn't."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Female Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2011-01-15

Back to top Go down

moment in time. (( mature, male, reserved)) - Page 3 Empty Re: moment in time. (( mature, male, reserved))

Post by SilverWolf Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:18 pm

she gave a slight laugh and grinned'' your right on that one.. hmm well since i will be paying for this little meeting i think i deserve a bit of a show on how much you know or your knowledge of being naughty , trust me you won't shock me on anything, i think i have seen it all. '' she was teasing him now as she slid her fingers lightly over his hands again, absently tracing the veins that she wasn't even looking at. her eyes where solely trained on his, looking him dead on , challenging him really.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf

Female Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:29 pm

He chuckled, an impish look in his eyes, which he kept locked on hers. "Is that a challenge I hear?" he said, smiling. He was subtley twisting his wrist around to free one of his hands.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverWolf Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:32 pm

'' its whatever you want it to be hun. a challenge however i would definitely enjoy probably as much as you are going to. '' very aware that he was getting his hands free, she allowed it, considering it may lead to something good anyways, she was just loving his impish look he was giving her, definitely had her wondering exactly what he was thinking. '' i am sure you learned a trick or two in that coven of yours. and even more here. i am pretty sure they would have you learn a few things just to work here. ''
SilverWolf
SilverWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:42 pm

He chuckled again, got his hands free, and gave her forehead a kiss as they began to slide down her sides.
"Very intuitive. You should be proud." he said, that impish look still in his eyes.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverWolf Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:49 pm

she half closed her eyes just from the kiss on her forehead, giving a slight smile '' hey i didn't live this long by being stupid you know. i have learned to take things in easily even with just a look around i can get information within seconds. '' she was trying not to squirm, even with what she was, just the light touch of his hands on her ticklish sides had her trying to bite back some laughter' careful little chris. tickling a vampire might result in some thing else that could be a bit painful. '' teased as she reached up to poke him lightly , which allowed him to get a feel , a small feel anyways of his chest.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:53 pm

"...Who's tickling?" he asked, taking advantage and bringing his hands up, cupping her breasts. He lowered his kiss to her cheek, smiling seductively.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverWolf Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:55 pm

she sucked in a slow breath, leaning back more in the chair as she watched him. '' hmm well you where dear sir.'' grinned, lightly pressing her cheek against his. '' geez. starting to think your afraid to kiss me. i don't bite.. well not much anyways. '' so far she was liking what he was doing and even reached up to lightly slid her hands over his chest more fully now. taking her time, not really wanting to rush things. '' got all night ''
SilverWolf
SilverWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:06 pm

He chuckled once again. "Some clients don't like to be kissed. We are trained to test them first, my dear."
He did kiss her then, softly, in a tempting, teasing matter that was definately an invite.
he slid his hands back down her sides again, less tickling this time. He reached the hem of her shirt, and without hesitation slipped his hands underneith it, tracing the soft lines of her body in a delicate manner.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverWolf Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:11 pm

she didn't get a chance to answer him back this time as he kissed her, relaxing completely she kissed him back, going slow at first , picking up on the invite before she slowly deepened the kiss, the only scar she had was a star shaped one right in the middle of her belly when she had been impaled as a human.it had a matching scar in the middle of her back where the object that had impaled her had excited her body. her own hands followed his , going to the hem of his shirt and slipping one hand in to trace the skin on his belly.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:20 pm

He flicked his thumb across her scar, tracing it with interest. When he pulled away for breath, he said huskily, "I see what you mean about being impaled."
He made a soft hissing sound upon her touch, and he smiled, shuddering a moment beneath it. His own scars were there, one between the ribs of his left side, up high, and the other just above his heart.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverWolf Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:29 pm

she slid her hand up even more to find his scars , tracing them slowly even as she tugged his shirt up and over his head'' well yes.. it was a bit of an accident really , traveling by night on a single horse, horse got spoked, i was thrown and impaled, .. i tell you i stayed like that in severe pain for many hours and was already in shock by the time Dimitri found me. .. he saved me. he was nearly too late too. '' she let her gaze scan his now bare chest slowly .. '' two shots huh, must have hurt like hell. ''
SilverWolf
SilverWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:39 pm

He pulled his hands out from under her shirt to lift his arms over his head a moment, and she removed his white one. Then he was right back at it, feeling and exploring, and hiking her blouse up
"Yes, they did. And that was before I even knew there were vampires in Europe. I'm still surprised I survived it. German shrapnel tends to burn hot against the tissues."

He pulled her blouse off just then, sitting up a moment to look at her, a wicked grin gracing his lips--one that showed his fangs.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverWolf Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:45 pm

she nodded slightly '' true, i am actually surprised you survived that as well, though i am a bit glad you did. '' holding still as he pulled her blouse off she leaned back again, she had long since gotten rid of the whole corset style and went with the times by adapting her wardrobe , so now she was sitting her black pants , shirt gone but still wearing a red lacy bra.

'' judging by that cat got the mouse grin on your face i m guessing you like what you see?" leaning forward again she looped a finger in his pant belt loop to tug him closer. '' hmmm stay here or move to the bed.. i wonder. ''
SilverWolf
SilverWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:55 pm

He kissed her again, still bearing forth his wicked grin. "I am too, actually. It allowed me to eventually become a wiser man."
He hissed softly and panted once when she tugged at his belt loop, then nibbled her chin.
"Wherever you feel more comfortable," he said. "It's your time, after all."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverWolf Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:01 pm

'' hmm wiser? well i have yet to see that since i just barely met you . but we shall see'' teased, standing up and placed both of her hands on his hips to guide him back towards the bed. '' well.. i prefer hot tubs under the stars, , been a very long time since i have had that, but the bed is second best. hmmm yes its my time but your the expert on this however , '' tilted her head up a little more as he nibbled on her chin while she moved him backwards still . '' tell me something, how many ladies have you entertained since you worked here?"
SilverWolf
SilverWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:15 pm

"My thoughts exactly," he said. "More room to twist and writhe on the bed."

He let himself be led, but was quick and graceful to pin her beneath him, his arousal becoming more evident now as his erection began to strain against his fly.
"Well," he said, kissing her throat. "In the four years I've worked here, I have, if you must know, entertained fifty-seven repeat clients, and many one-timers. As for how many times I've entertained them, I don't even remember."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverWolf Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:25 pm

she gave a slight squeak as she was suddenly pinned on the bed, looking up at him as she lifted her hips up slightly to rub up against him, sliding her hands over his backside, enjoying the kisses on her throat. '' hmm that many huh. well sounds like you are definitely good, means i shouldn't be disappointed huh?" squirming a little under him she leaned up to gently nip his chest, just near one of his scars, sliding one hand over his ass while her other hand moved to the front of his pants to rub her palm over his erection.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:33 pm

He hissed again, groaning in sudden pleasure when she rubbed him. He emitted a sigh of arousal, and continued his delicate kisses upon her throat--smelling her at leisure and seeing just where exactly he wanted to bite. For, as the observant and intuitive may conclude, this job was half of his food supply.

He slid his free hand down her side, tracing her belly button gently, before dragging his fingertips down the line of her naval, and finding the waistline of her jeans.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverWolf Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:39 pm

she shifted a little more on the bed, rubbing the palm of her hand over his erection a little more before moving to the button of his jeans, quick to undo them, she took her time as she slid her hand in his pants , playfully running her fingers over his length. '' hmm definitely not disappointed just yet. '' nipping his chest again she tilted her head a little more to the side on instinct to give him more room to kiss wherever he wanted, right now too concentrated on hearing more of his moans to really think about anything else.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:50 pm

He would have chuckled, but the ability to do so was stolen away by his deep throated moan of excitement, and he felt himself get harder beneath her toying touch.

He got serious then, and undid her jeans in return, supporting himself on his knees as he pulled them down, panties not withstanding.

He clipped his teeth together on the fleshy part at the base of her neck, harder than he would have with a human client. Here with her he didn't have to hide what he was.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverWolf Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:57 pm

she couldn't help the small gasp of pleasure and surprise as his teeth clamped down on her nerck, sending pleasure through her body instantly, making her even more wet then before, lifting her hips up a little to help him pull her pants off she settled back down on the bed, '' bloody hell your the first to even bite like that.'' she wasn't complaining, she liked it, probably loved it.

Taking a moment or two to even out her breathing before she loosened his pants even more and began to scoot them down his hips, '' not fair until your pants are off too . ''
SilverWolf
SilverWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:03 am

He smiled, and helped her do just that, sliding out of his own pants upon her whim. He wore no underwear--it got in the way while he was at work.

"Mmm, well, if you like that," he said, placing his hand, palm up, upon her vulvae and proceeding to return the rubbing favor, using the heel of it the stimulate her clitoris. "...Then you'll love what I'll do later."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverWolf Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:12 am

biting her lower lip she laid back on her elbows, half up as she looked up at him, curious all over again" oh? is it some sort of secret then or can you tell me now?" half closing her eyes again as he slid his hand between her legs and began to tease her like she had done to him she couldn't help the slight squirming. '' hmm well i am already loving this so i have a high bet that i am still going to love whats to come. ''

reaching over again she slid her hand over his hips, tracing her fingertips up and down slowly before lazily moving to his inner thighs and back up to his length. stroking him slowly '' hmmm big boy. ''
SilverWolf
SilverWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:21 am

He literally growled in pleasure when she fondled him. He rewarded her by concentrating on her stimulation then, and sliding two fingers inside her, his thumb rubbed circles to please her clit.

He lowered his kisses to the supple flesh of her breasts, and, using his teeth, pulled down the lacey cup of her bra, and sinfully licked her teat.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next