The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Vampire...Slave to a human?!?! (Female M)

2 posters

Page 42 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42

Go down

A Vampire...Slave to a human?!?! (Female M) - Page 42 Empty Re: A Vampire...Slave to a human?!?! (Female M)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:57 pm

He grinned as she poked him..."alright alright ill get dressed and we will go out tonight." he says as he too got dressed and then grinned..."you can bit me anytime you want babe." he grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

A Vampire...Slave to a human?!?! (Female M) - Page 42 Empty Re: A Vampire...Slave to a human?!?! (Female M)

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:33 am

she grinned'' good i plan on it. " teased, watching him get dressed once she was finished with all her dressing's. '' mmm where are we going ? err.. i mean which park anyways? .. or do you have somewhere else in mind that isn't loaded down with people?" she was eager and hell she was nearly fixing to leave with out him, but she was struggling to control that urge.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:42 am

He grinned as he eyed her..."there's a huge park about a mule from here..." he says with a grin as he walked over to her and kissed her deeply..."alright then lets go." he says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:51 pm

she blinked in surprise , kissing him back just as deeply and ended up forgetting where they where going for a moment. '' wooo. mmmm what was that for?" grinned, blushing a little as she slid her hand down to his and linked their fingers together" trying to distract me are you ? mmmm it worked a little you bit i think." following him now she tugged the bedroom door open and looked around. " huh wonder where your brother is at. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:50 pm

He grinned..."Hmmm cause I love you so much." He grinned as her fingers linked with his...."Just alittle huh." He grinned as he as he lead her outside..."Hmmm not for sure....Our noisey love making prolly scared him away." He grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:20 pm

she groaned slightly feeling her face heat up even more" oh come on now, don't tell me that. i am never going to hear the end of it from him you know?" she kept a good hold on his hand, not only because she wanted to but as a bit of support as the first wave of smell's hit her sensitive nose, making her wrinkle her nose in disgust, she swore she could smell every god awful thing outside. and she really didn't wanna know what it was either.

'' mmm love you more. " looking up at him she followed his lead, doing her best to ignore any people milling about. " .. so your first years... was it hard?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:30 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."Prolly not." He says with a smile as he eyed her..."Yeah eventually you will beable to control what you smell." He says with a smile...."My first years.....Well....I indulged my self alittle too much....." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:38 pm

she blinked, frowning slightly " how did you know what i was thinking? heh i didn't say anything about the smell. " grinned, leaning close before arching a brow at him. " indulge?... like... over feeding and killing or just... orgies?. heh come on , theres alot of indulging men like to do. especially vampires. " grinned, now that the people she was seeing became far and few in between she was able to relax a little., though still keeping a hold of his hand as she looked up at the sky " mmmmmm it feels so damn good out here.. senses are so heightened though. .. i can hear most of the bugs too. which is highly unnerving."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:43 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."I could just tell by your reaction..." He says with a smile as he cocked his head to the side..."I killed alot.......But alittle of everything above I guess." He says...."You'll get to control that as well over time." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:11 pm

she wrinkled her nose" oh yuck.. no way in hell am i having an orgy . " poked him. " so forget it. only person i am only interested in is you. " she frowned '' gah, i have already done my fair share of killing just as a hunter." mumbled, stopping a moment now that they where in the park, looking about. it wasn't too late yet for many to not be out, so she spotted a few couples. and evne then it was hard as hell not to just suddenly go after them, though she got her fill of Sin before they left. Her body was still craving food.

She all but ignored Sin now as she studied the people milling about, learning their habits, the hunter in her filing those information's away in her brain to learn from and use against those she hunted.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:41 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."Never know you may have fun." He grinned..."But I'm glade that your only interested in me" He grinned as he cocked his head to the side looking to her..."Ignor them." He says as he eyed her..
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:17 pm

she blinked several times before looking back at him " mmm? . ignore who?" sighing she glanced from him then back to the couple then him again, now wondering how far she would actually get before he would catch her. She was actually wondering if she should test that theory, her brain was already working out many scenario's and possible outcomes of those events. she was quick, her hunter training gave her an advantage. and she was quickly learning her skills as a new born vamp. only problem she was having was controlling certain urges.

Normally if she was still human she wouldn't even be thinking of such a thing, but now, she couldn't help the thoughts and the more they went through her head the more they became appealing to her." mmm and here i thought you would get jealous of me going for other men. " she was teasing him, trying to distract herself as well as him even though she couldn't keep her mind off the couple walking down the path.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:38 am

He grinned keeping his eyes on her just incase she tried anything..." trust me...i would be jealous...prolly wouldn't be able to keep from killing the guy.." he says with a chuckle
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:52 am

She grinned" thought so hun. " she looked to him and lightly nuzzled his neck" but its alright, i like having you all to myself." she knew he was watching her which made the thought of doing something all the more thrilling. leaning up she lightly nipped his lower lip , kissing him softly before giving him an innocent look as she slid her fingers away from his.Her eyes where no longer on the silly couple no more, oh no, she spotted a lone man smoking a cigar just yards away walking down the path. Perfect prey.

She wasn't going to make it easy on Sin to catch her either, her instincts where telling her to just go for it and kill the man and feed from him, however the hunter in her was being a little diabolocal. keeping her urges in check, oh she was going to act on them, just not in a frenzied not thinking way, she was planning every little detail.. Giving one last kiss to Sin she took off, disappearing out of sight instantly as she moved silently through the woods, using every ounce of speed she had to put distance between her and Sin as she zeroed in on her Target. She even used the cover of the tree tops at times. that she was hunting a lone man was giving her practice too as a newly made vampire.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42