The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A students lesson (Questor)

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A students lesson (Questor) - Page 5 Empty Re: A students lesson (Questor)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:46 pm

Savannah felt a little better about herself when he first seemed to give her praise. but her smile quickly turned to a frown. He never did praise her for long, and why should he, she was stupid when it came to this all and he was probably fed up with have such a moron that he had to train at every step. She needed the good grade though and if this is what it took so be it.

She nodded her head slowly and licked her lips "I relize that Sir, your so much bigger then the fake one" She moaned out as he sqeezed her tits. She then smiled at the sound of having both holes filled. "That sounds interesting"

She stood and walked with her and then as he locked the door she slowly stripped and dropped to her knees, and wondered if that was the postion he wanted, the postion that she was in to suck him off, she knew it would end bad if this wasnt the postion he wanted.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:38 am

Once she assumed the kneeling position, Nick looked her over and made a couple minor changes. He spread her legs wider and moved some of her hair from her face. "There we go." he grinned. He then walked around in front of her. "Now my dear release and suck my cock." he told her.

He was pleased with the accomadations. It would help out in his research and the training of Savanna. He looked down at her a smile on his lips. Yes she would do fine as a pleasure slave. Her desire for a good grade would make her come to enjoy having her body touched, played with and fucked. The others he was fucking were not as interesting as Savanna and were not as devoted to doing something to get what she needed. Once she was trained and use to what he liked, he might keep her. Even after she passed his class.

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:04 pm

Savannah allowed herself to repostoned then licked her lips as he moved her hair and grinned as she was told to free his massive cock, she used her small hands to undo his pants and then lowered his pants and took a told of his cock and freed it and then took a hold of his ass and brought his erection to her. She licked the tip first then began to suck his head while he massaged his balls gently then she started to face fuck him, making sure she drove his cock deep as she could making sure her throat squeezed the tip.

She looked at him a little out the top of her eyes. She knew that to him she was just a slut needing a grade, she was certain he had other girls and that didnt matter for he wasnt hers.

She looked down again and continued to suck him hard, least she would enjoy it while it lasted. he was good looking, very good looking and he was very learned in the ways of sex. He had awakened something in her, she was always thinking about sex latly. Even dreamng of it.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:45 am

Nick placed a hand on her head as she took his cock out and began licking it and then taking the whole thing in and out of her mouth. "MMMMMMMMM yes my dear, that is good, keep it up." he held her head in place as she sucked his cock. She definately was learning how to suck his cock and would soon be begging him to fuck her. That was a bit of time down the road but it would come.

He let her suck his cock for a bit before he pulled away and knelt on one knee beside her. He took a fake cock with straps attached and incerted it up into her pussy and put the straps around her thighs. "Does that feel good my lovely student." he grinned as he pushed it a bit further up into her pussy with one hand and squeezed one of her tits hard. "Now on your hands and knees, he told her. "I will lube that ass of yours good to prepare it for my cock.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:39 pm

Feeling Nick's hand on her head she didnt resist. She knew better she just tightened her lips and continued to massage his nut sac. She was growing wet again but she wasnt sure why. Well she knew that she was getting turned on but couldnt really understand why all she was doing was sucking him. But she was also excited for what was a bout to happen, she wondered if she would like it, as much as she had enjoyed the fake one.

When he pulled her away she licked her lips and looked up at him. She moaned out as he pushed in the dildo enter her pussy she then nodded to his question "Very good sir" She then made herslf on her hands and knees and slowed her breathing so she would be able to handle his enormous cock intruding into her ass.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:13 am

Nick stood up and went to one of the tables and retreived the lubricant. Once again kneeling beside her he spread her ass cheeks and began inserting the lubricant up into her ass. He fingered her ass slowly, as he took one of her dangling tits in his other hand and squeezed it. "Soon my dear you will feel my cock up your ass and the fake cock up your pussy. Both your holes will be filled."

Yes the office would do nicely for his research. He would not have to wait for her to come to his place after school. He would simply take her there and continue it. On the Weekends he would have her come over and he would have more time with her. "Mmmmmm you have a nice tight ass my lovely student." he moved his one hand from one tit to the other, squeezing them hard and playing with their nipples. "Now my dear get ready to feel my cock up you ass." he moved behind her and spread her ass cheeks and moved his cock up to her anal opening. Pushing hard against it, his cock slowly entered and he kept pushing it in until he was fully sheathed. "Yes nice and tight my dear Savanna. Feels good around my cock."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:34 am

Savannah watched Nick walk to the table and get the lubricant. She chewed her bottom lip as he knelt beside her and tried to slow her breathing so it was going to be easier for her to take his cock up her ass. When he began to finger her ass, she started to whimper and moan.

Finally he started to spread her ass cheeks and she closed her eyes and visablly relaxed her body. When he pushed his cock in she moaned out, she chewed her bottom lips as he pushed all the way in.

"You feel good too Sir" Savannah moaned out.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:45 am

Nick grinned as she said his cock felt good up her ass. He began slowly to move his cock in and out of her ass, feeling its tight channel move over it. "Yes nice and tight, I will enjoy fucking your ass again and again." he began to moving a bit faster as he squeezed her tits hard and slapped her ass cheeks.

"This coming weekend, I want you to take a taxi to my place. You will spend the entire week end there. Will that be a problem.?" he asked her and began fucking her ass harder, driving his cock up into her ass deep. "We will explore other things to do to you and make you feel more pleasure, and a bit of pain."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:43 pm

When he started moving she began to shake. She moaned out and nodded to his comment, she took it as a compliment, her ass was of course was tight she was preety much a virgin, or at least she had been until now. She could no longer call her self that but she diddnt mind, it felt good and she was getting her A

When he slapped her ass she cried out. And then grinned to his demands, "Of course Sir, I have my own car too but I guess a taxi will be best then no one will notice my car" She groaned out barely being able to talk because of the force of his cock slamming into her ass deep.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:51 pm

Oh how good it felt fucking her tight ass. "So you like having your ass fucked do you?" his voice was almost a growl. He knew that it probably hurt a bit but also feel good. With the fake cock up her pussy and him pounding her ass, he wondered how she was feeling. "Does the fake cock help with the feeling of my cock up your ass?"

He was still doing his research and he wanted to know all she was going through. Her tight ass felt so good moving over his cock. Finally he rammed his cock up into her ass hard and pumped his load of cum up inside her. He growled out his satisfaction and kept his cock in her ass as he squeezed her tits hard.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:52 pm

Savannah could only nodd to his question, she was groaning too much she had her hands in fists and her ass muscles were squeezing his cock. She brought one hand and started to play with the fack cock and that caused her to scream out. She moved it in and out as her body shook.

She screamed out as he hit his ejecalation point she did at the same time and moaned out, panting and gasping as he squeezed her tits. "Mmmmm Professor" She growled out, she wondered what was going to take place on the weekend, but anything for her A.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:52 pm

He held his cock up into her ass till it began to receed from it and then. He then unstrapped the fake cock and pulled it from her pussy. "You took that very well my dear. He helped her to a sitting position on the couch and sat next to her. He continued to play with her tits. It seemed he could not help but play with them. "So my dear I hope you have been taking mental notes on how your body has been reacting to being impaled in both holes."

He wanted to hear her reactions to it all and would have her write them down and present it to him so he could include it in his papers. "Now my lovely Savanna, you need to go home and soak in a nice hot tub. This weekend you can use my hot tub to soak in."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:33 pm

Whimpering slight as she felt his massive cock reced from her ass and then gasping as the fake one in her pussy was pulled out. She lstat up on the couch and grinned as he continued to play with her tits she continued to softly moan.

""I have been taking mental notes Professor" She said softly. She licked her lips, she just wasnt sure how she was going to put it into words. When he gave his next orders she nodded and turned to him with a smile. "That sounds lovely sir" She didnt dare get up though until he gave her premission or stood up himself.

((What day is it?? Is it the weekend already?))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:26 am

It was Friday and the weekend had officially started, with his last class. "So my dear if you wish you can come over tonight and we will have the entire weekend to explore your lovely body and sexuality." Squeezing her left tit hard he poked a finger into her tit, below the nipple. "Yes we will explore some new things and see what happens."

He would keep her almost completely naked all weekend, so he could enjoy doing what he wanted with her when he wanted. She would also be sleeping in his bed with him, something he was looking forward to. He stood up and helped her to her feet. "Get dressed and go home to get what you will need for the weekend." he told her and slapped her ass cheeks. "Such a fine ass and I enjoyed fucking it. Count on me fucking it more in the future."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:16 pm

As he helped her stand up Savannah went over what he had just said, she was going to be spending the weekend at her hot professors house. Savannah blushed a little as he slapped her ass cheeks, she had yelped and jumped a little as well.

She nodded after she was dressed and then chewed her bottom lip. "I will get the few things I need" She then sighed softly and walked out. She went to her car, to her home packed up a few things, toothbrush, brush, clothes then called for a taxi. She took her bag, directed the taxi driver to his house once she was there she paid him and then stepped out.

About 2 hours had passed since she had left him she was a little nervous as she knocked on the door.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:07 am

Nick dressed and followed his lovely student out. He went to the staff parking lot while she had to go to the student one. At home he fixed a quick bite to eat and then did some of his grading of the papers he had a couple of his classes do. When he heard the knock on the door he smiled and went to answer it. Savanna looked a bit nervous and he simply took her by the arm and brought her inside.

Taking her overnight bag he sat it by the door, as he closed it behind her. "Well my dear how are you feeling after having your ass fucked good and hard?" he moved up behind her and pulled her shirt off and placed his hands on her large tits and squeezed them.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:05 pm

Once the door was open Savannah knew there was no turning back. She smiled sweetly at him and smiled. She would just have act her way through this, she was enjoying it, and even though she had thought that sleeping with her professor would have given her a free ride she was still looking for that A if if this is what it took so be it.,

She giggled as he took her shirt off and turned to him as he began to squeeze her tits. "A little tender but I am sure I will be unable to walk straight after this weekend right" She winked and rubbed her ass into his croch. Hell or highwater she was going to get her A.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:13 am

"You might be right there." he chuckled and squeezed her sweet tits hard some more. He then moved to her side and with and arm around her still playing with one of her tits, he guided her to the master bedroom of the house. "This is where we will be sleeping." he grinned broadly. "Hope that doesn't bother you." He then removed her skirt and patted her ass cheeks.

He then moved over to a closet and took out a short, silky robe. Again moving behind her he slipped it on and tied the silk belt about her waist. It barely covered her ass and the top was lose enough that he could slip his hands in and squeeze her tits or if he wanted just undo the belt and free her tits all together. "You will wear this about the house." he told her. "Now come and have a bite to eat. You will need all your energy for this weekend."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:00 pm

Walking with Nick into the master bedroom Savannah was getting more relaxed and when she looked at the bed she gasped. "Wow you have a big bed" She paused not sure what name she should call him in the privacy of his house.

She giggled as he stripped her completly she then dropped her jaw as he showed her the robe, the fact that contless woment probably wore the robe but she still gladly put it on. "It is beautiful" She smiled up at him and nodded at the sound of food. "Okay" She looked around the house. "You have a lovely house"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:34 pm

Nick grinned and thanked her. Then he placed a hand on her ass cheeks under the robe and guided her into the kitchen. Here he seated her at the table and brought out some food and heated it up for her. "So my dear what are your thoughts on spending the weekend here. You know by the end of the weekend you will have been fucked several times. Both your pussy and ass."

There would be other things he would do to her but that was for the next day when she had time to recover from having her ass fucked and in a bit having her pussy fucked. He put the plate of food before her and pulled the robe back to let her tits out of the robe. "You look quite lovely in that robe."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:57 pm

Walking through the house with his hand on her ass she grinned. She sat down at the table and then started to eat the food. "Mmmmm this is good sir" She grinned at his question. "Well to be honest sir, I am excited" She looked down as she blused a little. "You have to be one of the best looking teachers at school and although there are more experianced women in your class you chose me for this weekend" She had no doubt that she was the only one, but she didnt mind. She was the only one right there right now.

She continued to eat as he freed her tits she then smiled again at his compliment. "Thank you Sir"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:26 pm

As she ate he stood behind her and reached down to play with her tits some. "Oh there are other professors that are considered good looking, but you don't have them for your classes. He liked the feel of her tits. "I am going to enjoy these this weekend. He bent down and kissed her neck, "Tommorow we will see how you like something that I will be doing to them." he whispered.

"I will let you finish your food. When you are done come back to the bedroom." he gave her tits another squeeze.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:59 pm

Savannah shook her head she had seen the other professors but none were as good looking as Nick, but she didnt dare say anything. As much as she was getting confused about her feelings that she was beginning to feel, she couldnt confuse what this really was, just a letter grade.

When he kissed her neck she shuddered slightly and couldnt help but giggle. She then looked at him and wrinkled her brow. She wondered what he would be doing but didnt ask. She smiled up at him and ate a bit more then stood. "I think I am done"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:13 am

He stopped at the kitchen entrance and waited for her. "Come then my dear and we will continue on." He walked back to her and helped her up and opening the robe up completely began squeezing one of her tits as he walked with her to the bedroom. "Tonight I will satisfy my sexual needs but fucking your pussy and then your ass again. Do you want to feel my cock in your pussy and ass again?" he grinned.

Once in the bedroom he removed the robe completely, and got undressed himself. he then moved behind her and pressed his hard cock against her ass cheeks and squeezed her large tits. He then kissed her neck again nipping at her neck with his teeth. He chuckled a bit as he was enjoying the feel of her warm body against his naked body.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:35 am

Savannah licked her lips then chewed on the bottom one while he came back for her. She smiled and then shivered slightly as the cool air hit her body as he opened the robe. She hoped that he wouldnt notice though. She looked up at him as he told her her what he had planned.

"Oh yes Sir I do" She said softly as he asked his question, glad that he would have a hotub that she would hopefully be able to soak in after he ravished her, sine she had an idea that she would need it.

Once completly naked she watched him undress still amazed at his body. He had the body of a god, so chisled and toned, not overboard like a porn star, but just perfect. She laned into him as he moved behind her, she giggled as he kissed her neck. "Hmmmm I like that" She whispered then she closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling of his hands on her body.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next