The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for love. (RiRIISHTAR))

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Go down

Looking for love. (RiRIISHTAR)) - Page 18 Empty Re: Looking for love. (RiRIISHTAR))

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:19 pm

Justin groaned out as he was kissed. He could tell that his lover could read him so well but he didn't know why or how he could read him so fast but it was alright. His lover knew him better then he knew himself so that might be a good thing. He relaxed "I just don't want to disappoint you my love" He whimpered out.

Jessa groaned in pleasure as she was rewarded. "Hmmm baby thats it" She eased her off after licking her clean. "How do you feel?" She pulled a blanket over both of them. Holding her close wanting Rain to feel the love she had for her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Looking for love. (RiRIISHTAR)) - Page 18 Empty Re: Looking for love. (RiRIISHTAR))

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:57 am

Nate kisses him deeply and strokes his body gently as he gently increased his pace. His large member moving in and out of the other boy's body. "You don't disappoint me. You never could so you don't have to worry about it." He could not be happier with Justin if he tried. He was perfect in every possible way he just couldn't see it himself because of his past. But Nate could see him clearly.

Rain panted softly as the waves of pleasure still crashed against her body for a few minutes. She kisses her deeply and says, "What felt great. But what about you? What can I do to make you feel good?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:36 pm

Justin continued to groan and move with him. His nails raking his lovers arms as beads of sweat were building. "Oh baby this feels so good" He arched up and began to pant. "Ohh baby you feel soo good" He closed his eyes and just let the sensations rush over him.

Jessa smiled and held Rain close kissing her forhead. "Just be with me that is all I need right now, when you are ready and only then will we progress"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:14 am

Nate kisses him deeply and says increasing his pace making him moan loudly, "Oh you have no idea how good you feel my love." He was doing his best to be gentle but his desire and need was getting to him. He gently bites Justin on the neck to tease the sensitive skin.

Rain kisses her deeply and says, "But I want you to be pleased too." She strokes her cheek gently. She looks at her feeling happy for once. She looks down at her scars. "Do you think that they will catch the ones that hurt me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:19 pm

Justin growled out. "Baby its okay just let loose" He needed more right now, he just wasnt fully aware of what he needed or why. But he needed it. He gasped as he felt the bite. "Ohh baby yes" He moaned out as he arched up and began to move with him. "More baby"

Jessa kissed her softly "Ohhh baby I am pleased, you are my everything" She held her close. "They will find them, and I will be by your side through out the whole thing"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:24 pm

Nate smiled at him as his reaction to the bite was what he was looking for. He keep fighting the flesh of his neck as he roughly increased his pace but not enough to hurt him. he could sense that Justin was in need. But he did not want to push it too far either. "Tell me what you want me to do and I will do it my love."

Rain kisses her deeply and tries to relax with her. Letting her body calm down from the pleasure she had received. She lovingly caresses Jessa's body just enjoying the closeness and the simple intimacy of it. "I love you Jessa."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:00 pm

"I...I dont know" He gasped out "Just more, this feels so good I know you won't hurt me" He arched up making Nate go deeper. "Ohhh yeah" He groaned out.

Jessa held her close. "You are my everything my love, just rest and be with me" She made sure her blankets covered both of them. "I love you too Rain" She kissed her forhead and sighed "You make me so happy"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:41 am

Nate growled deeply in pleasure as he went deeper inside him. He began to thrust harder and deeper. His moans grew louder as his release is coming closer. He wanted to please his lover very very much. His desire was growing despite that he was close to his release. He says to Justin, "You feel so intense. I won't be able to get enough."

Rain smiles a little and cuddles up to her gently after the blankets are wrapped around them. "You make me just as happy. I never knew I would be able to find happiness."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:30 pm

Justin have moaned half yelled out his lovers name. He reached around and grabbed the others mans ass pinching it slightly getting lost in the moment. He arched out and kissed him. "Me neither you are the best type of drug." He wanted this man to feel good, he was already feeling good a slight tug of his memeber and he was certain he would reach his own climax too.

Jessa smiled and kissed Rain's forhead. "Well you will never lose me my love"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:20 pm

Nate looks at him with a little smile as Justin basically screamed his name. He kisses him deeply as he increases his pace roughly as he was so close to the edge. He moans loudly and pushes deeply into him just before he hits his release. He holds still inside his lover as his body spasms in pleasure. "God! Baby!"

Rain looks at her smiling happily. She says to her, "You will never lose me either love." She gets up for a moment to put in a movie and then slowly gets back in bed with her. She says to her, "I hope that the Notebook is okay."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:27 pm

Justin eyes were rolled into the back of his head. He was arching up towards him. His body was covered in a sheen of sweat. He rubbed his arms and licked his lips. "Ohh baby" He moaned out as he felt his lover release. He pulled him down to him and kissed him repeditally. "I love you" He whispered into the kisses.

Jessa bite her lip. Something seemed off but she brushed it off as her just being concerned about them making love for the first time. She smiled at the sound of the movie. "Babe it could be the presidental address in 1901 and I would still enjoy it since you are with me" She pulled her into her arms and snuggled in. "You are beautiful you know that right"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2015 2:23 pm

Nate smiles some and kisses him deeply with each kiss, he pours his love into each kiss. "I love you too Justin." He gently continues to move inside his lover, not wanting to stop. He rubs and strokes his lover's member slowly. "You haven't had your release yet." He wanted to make sure they were both pleasured and pleased to the point to where they could no longer move.

Rain holds her close and gently kissed her lips. "Not as nearly as beautiful as you Jessa." She was feeling worried about things concerning her case. She is force out of her thoughts by the sound of her cell phone going off. She takes it off the night stand sees that she has been emailed by the cops handling her chase. Her eyes wide as she opens the email. "They caught the four guys who hurt me. The trial is going to start in a month...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:12 pm

Moaning into the kiss Justin held Nate. He arched up feeling his lovers hands on his member and stroking it his eyes rolled back in his head. "Ohhh baby" He growled getting closer to finishing. "Baby I'm so close"

Jessa shook her head and held Rain. "I wish you could see yourself the way that I see you" She rasied herself up on her elbows as Rain checked her phone. She gasped at the news. "Baby I will be with you every step of the way"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:57 pm

Nate was doing everything he could to make his lover reach his climax. His hands were working his member roughly but not enough to hurt him. He wanted his lover to feel as good as he possibly could. He kissed and bit at his neck. "Come for me my love." He moved in and out of him slowly to help stimulate him closer to the edge of ecstasy.

Rain looks at Jessa a moment not sure what to say. But soon would start flowing out of her mouth before she can stop them. Her voice sounding panicked and her body shaking. "I don't know if I can face them. People get away with what they did to me everyday. What is going to be so different about this time? What did they find the way to threaten you or the others? I don't know if I could live with myself if anything happened to you guys because I went through with this."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:40 pm

Justin arched up grunting. "Ohh baby I am so close" He gasped out and then he cried out Nate's name as he finally reached his climax shooting his seed all over Nates hands. "Oh baby I am sorry I should have warned you more" He purposly squeezed his ass though to make it better for Nate.

Jessa moved and pulled Rain close to her holding on to her. "Baby, I wish I could promise you that it would be different." She kissed her forhead. "But I will be with you every step of the way" She licked her lips "Nothing will happen to us though, my family will just hire more gaurds"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:15 pm

Nate smiles at him and kisses him deeply trying to tell him that he had done nothing wrong. He pulls out of his lover slowly. He says to him calmly and strokes his cheek, "You are fine my love. I am just glad that I made you feel good." He runs his fingers through the other young man's hair as he runs kisses down his neck.
Rain cuddles into her as she shook unable to get comfortablewith the news. "I will have to be there through it all and most likely go up on the stand. I don't know how I can testify to what they did to me. I mean, you saw how I was just telling the police about it. And to make things worse, the female cop from that night is the mother of one of the guys that assaulted me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:34 pm

Grunting softly as he felt Nate pull out of him. He licked his lips. "Thank you baby" He held him close and pulled gently on his lovers hair. "You made me feel great, do you feel good too?" He kissed him on the lips passonitally. He was so happy that he finally found love.

Jessa kept holding on to Rain, "Baby I will be right there in the courtroom everysingle day. You are stronger then you think my sweet girl" She kissed her cheek softly. She stiffened at the news about the female cop. "Well we will just tell your lawyer that she is not to be inthe room" She kissed her cheek again. "Baby its going to be okay, and if you don't like your lawyer we will get a new one"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18