The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SilverFng Only

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

SilverFng Only Empty SilverFng Only

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2011 4:45 pm

SilverFng Only DemonAnimeGirl-1 < Alien Form SilverFng Only 1042697742_esSunGddss < Human form

Demetria Fury comes from a desert planet called Dead Blaze. Her race has killed off her planet’s natural resources and energy with their constant wars. Now they search for replacements for the energy they wasted away. Now she goes from planet to planet absorbing its energy for her own planet before destroying the planet and moving on to the next one. Now she has her sight set on Earth to be the next planet to die for hers to live.

She flies in the sky searching for the right sot to steal energy from this green and blue planet called Earth. She smiles as she comes to a spot but there were three buildings in her way. She says raising her hand some as a flame appears in it, “I will have to remove those pesky things.” She lowers her hand and the flame expands as it is shot at the buildings. The flame then bursts and makes the buildings explode. Screams of humans fill the air. She smiles and says, “That is what you get for being in my way.” A blue light flows from the Earth to her hand as she steals energy from it. The ground grows dark as it slowly begins to die.

Back to top Go down

SilverFng Only Empty Re: SilverFng Only

Post by Silver Fang Mon May 16, 2011 10:38 pm

SilverFng Only Gohan1Glove
Bardock Gohan's son named after his grandfather shoots out of the building in the form of super sayin his clothes torn and ripped his green eyes focused on the strange girl. He glares at her as the blue ball of energy starts to go closer and closer to her hand. Sensing her power level Bardock powers up and goes to super sayin four.
SilverFng Only Gohan_Super_Saiyan_4_by_Giku7L
He dashes in between the starnge girl and the energy as he slaps it away from the girl and glares at her. He looks at her and says, "Normaly I don't smack things out of the hands of beautiful girls but when a girl blows up severl buildings its time to quit asking questions and fight back." Bardock frowns as he looks at the girl he then fires a huge blast of kai at her.
SilverFng Only My_future_Gohan_by_Sylar7
After he fired the blast Gohan retruns to his normal form as he figured the blast was more then enough to take out anyone. He didn't even flinch as he started to slowly lower himself back to the ground. He had a small smirk on his face that quickly turned to a frown as he could still since the girls power. He looks up...
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 8:01 pm

Demetria looks at the male warrior who dared to interrupt her at her work and sighs as he shot some strange energy at. She thinks, “This kid does not know who he is messing with.” She let the energy blast hit her and it does not make a scratch on her. She smiles as she senses his power level drop quite a bit. She says with a smile, “Tell me human did you really expect that to kill me?” She lands in front of him and says, “You will have to do better than that.” She puts her hand on again continues to absorb more energy while her eyes watch him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue May 17, 2011 9:33 pm

Bardock Glares at her and says, "Fine I guess their is no point in holding back." He dashes over and throws a kick at this strange girl just to get her to stop abosorbing the earths energy. He then charges up his energy and goes super sayin. He fires a couple more blast at her and does a black flip. He then charges his energy again as the earth around him starts to rise and crumble as his power increased over ten folds. He turns super sayin 4 and says, "This should get you off my planet." He puts his hands together and says, "My father and grandfather taught me this a fusion blast." He smiles and yells out. "Maska-mai-Haaaa!!!" A small light green ball appears in his hands. The energy is so powerful that bolts of kai shot from it tearing apart the earth that it struck. Bardock smiks and fires the attack at her. It makes a loud boom like thunder as it leaves his hands and dashes out of his hands faster then light right at the strange girl.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 10:19 pm

Demetria sighs as this human keeps trying to hurt her. She puts her hand out and absorbs the energy easily. She says, "Thanks for the energy boost." She shoots an energy blast back at him and continues to absorb more of the earth's energy. She sighs as she knew she would soon run out of time and need to blend in with this world long enough to send the energy to her planet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed May 18, 2011 4:48 pm

Bardock smiles as the blast returns he kicks it into the air and says, "Fine absorb this." He leaps into the air smacking the ball of energy back at her. He then follows the ball of power. From the amount of power it took him to redirect the energy blast he knew the ball was very powerful. As the energy blast is right at The strange girl Bardock flips over the energy blast and tries to kick the girl in the face. The kick didn't matter to him becauses as soon as his kick got within inches of her face the energy blast hit the ground making a huge blast. Bardock braced for the blast for even though by the second time he hit the ball of energy he arleady knew how powerfull it was just to be sure he fused a masenko with it to give it some extra punch. As all of that energy hit the earth a huge explosin formed and sent Bardock flying through several builidngs in a diagonal line when he finally quit flying back he was almost eight miles away form the city and four miles above the ground. Bardock looks around as the people of the city where fleeing he contiuned to watch out for them while trying to sense the strange girls power. While waiting he sense a fimilar energy he truns over his shoulder and sees his older sister pam. Flying towards him with turnks and goten not to far behind he looks at them and says, "Get the civilans out of her if you run into a wingerd girl with white hair get away from her she is strong and can asborb energy." He then frowns and says, "I will deal with her". He watches as His uncle friend and sister start to help evacuate the city.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 10:12 pm

Demetria was a bit surprised by the hit but was unharmed by his blast physically anyway. But a device around her neck started to ding and her form changed as her energy levels dropped almost as those she was killed. She telports to a safe place with the last of her energy. Her human form energy levels were no different than a regular human. She hits the ground with a thud and passes out. She was not far from the blast zone. Her dress had changed into a full on layered kimono like royalty would wear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri May 20, 2011 12:04 am

Bardock flew around as he looked for surviors as his family and friends made sure the others made it too safety. Bardock had saved many lifes who were trapped under rubble. After clearin the whole city. He circled around to make sure everything was fine. He spotted a girl who was passed out. He looks at her as he realized the kimono she was wear was very expensive which was starnge. Someone who wore something like that normally had bodygaurds that would protect her. Bardock flies down and scoops the girl up and takes her back to his home where his father Gohan his mother Videl and sister Pam were waiting on him He places her on the couch and says, "I found her on the outskitrs of the city she hasn't awaken since I found her so I will watch her. He looks up and then says, "Father may I speak with you alone." Gohan walks over to Bardock as the ladies leave the room. Bardock then starts to talk about this strange woman who was absorbing the earth and was one of the most powerful foes he as meet. At the same time he kept his eyes on the girl on the couch.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 11:10 am

Demetria did not feel him pick her up but when she woke up, she could tell she was somewhere with the strange boy she had fought. She sits up and looks around feeling like she should run. She looks at her form and thinks, “This is not good.” She looks at the front door wondering if she should try to run. She winces some as her head feels like it is splitting in half.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri May 20, 2011 2:48 pm

Bardock notices her moving and sees her awake but he continues to speak with his father. Something about this girl and how he found her was just weird. Gohan just looks at her for he noticed it too he then smiles as he noticed a strange look on his sons face. "Bardock what seems to be bothering you." Bardock looks at his father and says, "Look at her clothes she must be very weatlhy yet their was nobdy their not even a few bodyguards she was abondoned in a feild near the fight with nobody watching her or not even bodies of men who tired to protect her." Gohan looks at the couch where she laid sand says, "Yes that is very strange son. Just let her be for now when she is ready she will speak." Gohan then stands up and goes into the kitchen to grab some tea for the three of them.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 4:34 pm

Demetria could hear every word the two boys were saying and was still feeling uneasy. She heads to the door and walks out trying to figure out where she was. She says as she starts walking to her home, “This has been an off day.” She did not know where she was, but her internal senses were guiding her home. She makes her way to an apartment and goes inside to lie down. She looks at her special energy jar that only her kind can see and sense. She says, “I am so tired of this life.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri May 20, 2011 8:23 pm

Bardock watched her get off the couch and walk out. He started to but his father shook his head no. Bardock stops in his tracks and finishes his tea. Gohan looks at him and says, "Follow her." Bardock lets her get to a certain point before he flies up into the air and hovers their he follows her to this apartment. He then flies down and lands on the ground he walks into the aparment builiding and looks around looking for a her.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 8:45 pm

Demetria looks around sensing someone was looking for her. She opens her door slightly and sees the boy had followed her. She shuts the door with a thud and locks it quickly. She says calmly, "What is with this kid?" She sits on her bed staring at the door knowing he heard it thud when she closed it. She did not understand why he would follow her home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 8:46 pm

Demetria looks around sensing someone was looking for her. She opens her door slightly and sees the boy had followed her. She shuts the door with a thud and locks it quickly. She says calmly, "What is with this kid?" She sits on her bed staring at the door knowing he heard it thud when she closed it. She did not understand why he would follow her home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat May 21, 2011 12:41 am

Bardock turns and walks over to the door. He knocks on the door. His fist making more of a bang then he wanted but he didn't really care it happened all the time. He just awaited for the girl to open the door. After while he knocks again and says, "I know you are heare I am not looking to harm you I just have some questions and I wanted to make sure you were okay when I found you. You were knocked out and I just want to make sure you hadn't fallen to harm by anybodys hand."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 7:44 pm

Demetria looks at the door listening to him talk and says to him after he is done talking, “You need to go away.” Her eyes widened as she realizes her voice was soft and fragile sounding. She thinks, “God I sound like a weak girlie girl.” She goes to the door and opens it slowly with the chain lock still in place. She says, “You followed me home.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun May 22, 2011 12:59 am

Bardock looks at her and says, "Of course I followed you home." He points too her clothes. Something dosen't fit here. Those clothes look as if they belong to a princess or an very rich aries to millions and millions of dollars yet when I found you their were no body gurads no sign of a struggle and now I follow you to this beat down apartment complex when you have in your possesion a $50,000 dress." He looks at her and says, "Their is something about you but I cna't put my finger on it."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 9:19 am

Demetria looks at him and says, “For your information I ran away from home so I could live my own life without bodyguards and over controlling parents not that it is any of your business. And another thing, this dress is homemade so it did not cost as much as you think. Now go away!” She was getting angry now because even though she was trying to sound mean and powerful, she sounded like a meek fragile human.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun May 22, 2011 11:53 am

Bardock laughs and says, "Your silver tounge is very skilled but lacks the facts to back it up." He points to her dress. "It is possiable the dress is homemade. But the chance that you ran away from home and that it hasn't been reported his highly unlikely espically if your parents were using their money to hire body gaurds for you." He then points over her shoulder their isn't one box meaning you have been in this apartment for several weeks minmum. He looks at her and says, "This long and not even a news report or a poster about a wealth man who lost his daughter." He looks at her and says, "How about this time you tell me the truth and why you were out inthe middle of that feild almost seven miles outside the city." He looks into her eyes and waits for her to answer.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 12:05 pm

Demetria looks at him and says, “It is homemade you idiot it has my name sown into it and I don’t have to tell you anything. As far as I can tell you stalked me by following me home and now you are hassling me. So it is to be considered harassment. Now if you don’t leave me alone, I will call the police on you for being a harassing stalker.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun May 22, 2011 1:23 pm

Bardock smiles and says, "I know its you." He smiles and says, "It took me while to put it all toghether but I got it. Its you. "You used too much of your energy and it turns you into this." He smirks and says, "The final give away was your power level. When you first showed up your power was incrediable but I couldn't even sense it." He looks at her and says, "I can't even sense your power when I can sense the power of your neighbors infant." He smiles and says, "So now tell me what you were doing to my planet."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 9:14 pm

Demetria looks at him and says with a laugh, “Isn’t it obvious? I go from planet to planet stealing energy and sending it back to my planet.” She smiles some. “I may be in my weaker form but I can still kill you.” She was not going to tell him that she hated her job but it had to done in order to save her own planet. She had a sword attached to her leg. She was ready to fight again if he started shit again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon May 23, 2011 11:47 pm

Bardock looks at her and says, "So to make sure your planet lives you destroy other plantes." He looks her in the eyes and says, "That is down right wrong and as a Z fighter I can't allow you to destroy my planet." He turns his back to her and says, "But as an honorable warrior I can't attack you when you are unarmed and in a weakend state. A true warrior fights his opponet at their best and lets skill and power decided who should come out on top." He looks over his shoulder and says, "If you want this planet you will have to take it from me. Let me know when you are ready." He takes knocks on his sword and says, "Go head and leave yours at home they are useless against each other." He smirks and says, "Maybe before you try to destory my planet you will have a look around and realize you should't do this to another planet just because some one did it too your planet."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 4:36 am

Demetria does not say a word to him as he spoke of how she feels about herself in her heart. She shuts the door after he is done speaking. She sits on her bed bouncing her knee up and down as she thinks about things. She knows deep inside she felt like what she was doing was wrong, but she also has known she has had no choice in the matter.

For the next few weeks she walks around the city in human form allowing herself to really look at the people she was sent here to destroy. She could see they were not much different from her own race. They were a little more fragile that was true, but they were stronger in their own ways. She smiles some as she gets two of what the humans called chocolate fudge bars. She could hear a child crying because he wanted an ice cream. She walks over to the child and gives him one of her fudge bars. His eyes lit up like a burning fire as he said thank you and ran to his mother.

She goes to the top of a building and opens up her communicator. An image of a young man appears and he says, “Daughter finished with that planet already?” She shakes her head and says, “No father. I am done killing planet because of your greed.” His face grew red with rage. He says, “I will send your brother to finish what you have started and when he is finished, you will meet your death.” She closes the communicator and crushes it in her hands. She says in the warrior’s mind, “We have to talk…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue May 24, 2011 11:28 pm

Bardock was leaving the time space chamber after finishing a extreme training session with his friends and family. He was picking up his sword when a mental message told him he they need to talk. He looks at his family and says, "I have to go this may be the big fight. Stay her and I will handle this one." He turn and jumps off the tower free falling several thousand feet before shooting off in her direction. He flew over everything until he spotted her on the roof top. He lands next to her. He slowly turns to face her and says, "So what is it you wish to discuss with me?"
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum