The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SilverFng Only

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

SilverFng Only - Page 3 Empty Re: SilverFng Only

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:24 am

Bardock smiles as Demetria did exactly what he figured she would do. Bardock stops dead in his tracks and lets out a powerful roar. The blast exploded in front of him. Through the smoke Brardock shot more Kai blast. He then zoomed up into the air as the smoke finally cleared Bardock was not in it. He was almost two miles over it charging the Sayian Cannon he smiles as he fires it right off in the middle of everybody. He didn't wish to kill anybody but he knew the blast would give him the advantage over everybody.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:01 am

Demetria sighs as she dodges his blasts as the others focused on each other. She was making her target Bardock. She makes her way closer to him dodging blasts all the way. She punches him hard in the face and then kicks him in the gut. She says still throwing hits on him ignoring the sound of craking bones under her fists, "Your blasts are still too slow and low your response down." She delivers him a hard kick in the face before backing off him as the others start to go after her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:21 am

Bardock unlike his father was a very short tempered sayian. He glares after Demertia insulted him while raining down a barrage of heavy blows on him. He flies towards the ground and catches himself with his hands and backflips onto his feet. With a blink of an eye he trans forms to super sayin 3 and then dashes right at Demetria he dissappears right in front of her and then reappears with his foot in her back. before she could leave his foot he disappears again and reappears with his fist in her gut. He then jumps back diasappears and reappears above her with a very strong kai blast in his hand. He slams it into her back and making a large explosion. When the smoke cleared Bardock had dissappeard.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:42 am

Demetria took every hit not feeling one of them. She says once the attack is done, "You defintely failed that test kid." He had blown a hole in her back that shows part of her spine and some wing bone. She does her best to stand and teleports out of the time chamber. She flies to her home. She goes into her human form and enters her apartment to heal herself. She fills the bathtub with water and pours a special mineral in the water before undressing and getting in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:59 pm

Bardock smiles after his attack he glared at her comment and then leaves the chamber. He walks into the gravity chamber. He then turns the gravity up too 4000 Bardock could hardly move even at super sayin four. His movment was limited. He then starts going over his fighiting moves using everything he could to try and fight but the gravity dragging him down. He tries moition after motion doing his best to fight. He forces himself to keep moving.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:13 pm

Demetria lays in the water for hours as her body heals very slowly. She says, "He hit my spinal cord and damagedv a few nerves. That idiot will fall into my brother's taunts like a bee to honey." She does her best to get out of the water and gets dressed in clean clothes. Her back bandaged up but still bleeding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:08 pm

Bardock had been training in the gravity zone of fourthousand and he was finally able to move as fast as he could in reagular gravity in his normal form. His power had almost doubled. It took a full day to do this but Bardock wasn't going to stop until he was moving like how he use to. His clothes where heavy with sweat and blood. He trained for almost another hour. He finally emgers from the chamber. His kai so stong that it almost formed a gravitational feild that forced most of the people around him down to their knees.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:24 pm

Demetria could sense his power boost up but did not go to meet him. Her body was refusing to go to its true form because of the wound. She was healing but not quite as quickly as she wanted. She sits down on her bed and holds still.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:07 pm

Bardocks power had almost increased ten folds he had no idea what to really do. He looks around for Demetria and he didn't see her and he really couldn't sense her energy he figured she could only be one place her home. He leaps off of Kami's look out and flies striagh for her house. He reaches the Apartments and lands his new found strenght was bringing people to their stomachs and even ripping doors off the hinges. When he gets to Demetria's room the door was ripped off he looks in and says, "I am so sorry but until I get this new strength under control the amount of kai in me pulls things down to the ground like a gavitatinal force." He peeks his head in the door looking for Demetria.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:21 am

Demetria looks at him as she is redressing her wounds that he gave her. She says not effected by his strong energy force, "Just a few rounds in my energy chamber should teach you how to control the pull of your energy." He could easily see the moving flesh of her back as it was healing quicker now. Her right shoulder of her human form was bleeding and refusing to heal. That wound repersents her wounded wing of her true form.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:53 am

Bardock looks at her. "You are wounded." He walks in after her. He grabs some paper towels off the counter and starts to wipe the blood off of her shoulder. He smiks at he coment but truth be told he was more worried about her. Saftey even though he had increased his power and speed greatly if it came down to it he was going to need her help with her brother.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:43 pm

Demetria looks at him with a smirk and says, “No shit I am wounded. Your little tantrum damaged my back and wing bad enough to send me into my human form. If my little teasing sent you reeling and out of control, you have no chance against my brother.” She gets away from him and gets a drink of cold water. She says after her drink, “So what now?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:46 pm

Bardock glares at her for a second. Then he looks at her and says, "No I am not as mild tempered as my father but I will admit I only hit you with about ninty percent of my energy. And that energy has only increased almost ten folds." He looks at her I will need you mental help but I may not need as much physical help. He looks at her and says, "My SaiyanCannon is all but perfected." He looks at Demetria and says, "We only have maybe a day or two left before your brother arrives." He looks at Demetria and says, "The quite before the stom is normally the most annoying part so I figured you would like to do something to burnout time until your brother shows up." He looks at her and waits for her response.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:11 am

Demetria looks at him and says, “All that power does not mean shit if my brother pisses you off. The only way I have been able to hurt him is blocking all my senses and seeing the energy force that makes a track of his movements. But that is very dangerous and can become a lifelong state. I can help you with your mental state but we would need more than a day or two.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:23 am

Bardock looks at her. "The process isn't needed." I understand what your saying but me and my father are rare sayians and not just because the sayian race is extinct. He looks at her and says, "Unlike other sayian's our strength is fuled by our emotions. This is a weakness but a strenth if you dull my senses you remove almost half of my strength." He looks at her and says, "The offer to help pass the time still stands."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:48 pm

Demetria looks at him and says, "Fine but if you lose control on my again I will absorb your energy until nothing is left. And I don't need to see or touch you in order to do it." She gets around and she makes her way to an open feild

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:28 pm

Bardock looks at her and smirks and says, "We are back to threats." He looks at her and says, "Two things you should know is that if that dosen't kill me saiyans have a gift that I may use against your brother when he gets here." He places a bag in her hand, "Those are senzu beans. When a sayian is defeated in combat and brought back from the brink of death their power increases ten folds and I will use that if I need to. If your brother takes me down the other Z fighters will cover you while you get the beans too me." He smiles and says, "Now lets go grab something to eat."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:14 am

Demetria smiles and says, “I would not be myself if I did not threat you at least once a day.” She listens to him and says, “I see but you can’t be sure you can trust me. I mean you obviously don’t but here you are acting like you are my friend.” She was not really on anyone’s side and he acted like they were best of buds. She says at the mention of food, “I already ate so I will just go with you to keep company.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:59 am

Bardock smiles and turns to walk out and says, "Before we leave is their anything you may need or want to grab incase your brother comes." He purposely ignores her question about him trusting her. He smiles as he turns to Demetria. And says, "How long will it take for you to heal up."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:23 am

Demetria says, "I got all the weapons I need just in case he shows up early." She was not sure what his game was. He was being nice to her. Treating like she belonged with them. She says calmly, "I do have a question for you. How did your race come to be on this planet?" She was curious about him and his strange race. She says, "I will up in a matter of days."

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:19 am

Bardock smiled for a minute. He then looks at Demetria and says, "We should walk and talk that way we can get to a nice place." He turns and starts to walk out of the apartment. "My grandfather Goku was sent to this planet to destroy it. But he was gravely injured for he was only a baby. He was raised by a man named Gohan that is who my father is named after. He is named after my earthly great grandfather and I am named after my Saiyan great grandfather. Who risked his life just to make sure my grandfather got away. After my grandfather was healed from his injury he became one of the first Z fighters. He then dedicated his life to protecting earth. And thats what me and my family legacy have continued to do."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:37 am

Demetria says calmly after listening to his story, "My race did not always steal energy from other planets. Our planet use to be a planet much like yours. Green grass every where you looked and blue waters as cool and clean as ice. Then I was born..." She takes a minute to relax and think. "My mother was my father's twenty-first wife and it is law for a woman's first born to be a boy. My mother had me instead. My father grew angry and made her give me up to a family of slaves. For five years I was a slave to my own brothers and beaten daily. Finally after the last beating, my powers surfaced and I beat my brothers to a bloodly pulp. My mother raced in to see what was going on and she broke into tears when she saw me. That is when I learned the truth of who I was. But my father was still angry and came unglued when he sas me. The next thing I know I am getting five hundred lashes on my back."

She shivers slightly as she remembered the pain. "That night my family saw my back and so started the first war. In the end father won and I am still a slave to my own family and my planet is dead along with both my mothers."

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:31 am

Bardock shocked by her story but he refused to show it. He sits down at an outside diner. He looks to the waiter and makes his order. He then looks at Demetria and says, "Here is what we will do." We take out your brother and then we take the gravity capsule to your planet to take on your father. From the sounds of things You have unfinished business their." He then loosk around and says, "As for your people they can live here on earth. So many people and aliens from all over come to live here. As long as your people remain peacefull their shall be no problems." He smiks and drinks some water.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:09 pm

Demetria looks at him unsure what to say to him. She says, “My people are only violent because of my father being ruler. So that will not be a problem. It is going to be easy once we take down Shiro. He is the eldest and the biggest. Once we take him down, the others won’t put up a fight.” She sighs and says, “I am going to be the only one fighting my father.” She looks around with a smile at all the beautiful people who had no idea how fragile they are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:07 pm

Bardock smiles at Demetria's comment and he smiles wider as she demands to take on her father. He looks at her and reaches across the table and pats her hand before taking another sip of his drink. He then looks at her and says, "You have become a very valued memeber of the Z Fighters so if it must happen I think I should at least be allowed to interfer with your fight against your father." He looks to see her response.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum