The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SilverFng Only

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

SilverFng Only - Page 2 Empty Re: SilverFng Only

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 4:30 am

Demetria looks at him as he arrives and says, “I am not going to destroy your planet and now my father is sending my brother to finish what I have started.” She looks him over sensing his power level had increased. “He will be here to kill me for not doing as I was ordered.” She knew this boy was not strong enough to defeat her brother on his own.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed May 25, 2011 1:10 pm

Bardock looks at her and says, "How long will it take for you brother to get here." He looks at her and says, "I am guessing he is stronger since he was sent her to kill you." He smiles and says, "I will be ready for him." He looks at her and says, "Quit reading my powerlevel just like yours its concealed. When your brother gets here I will show you my true power." He smiles and says, "But if I were you I would tell me about hims so I have no surprises when he gets here."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 1:32 pm

Demetria looks at him and says, “It will take him a week to get here.” She sighs and thinks a moment. She says, “I would not say he is stronger. He is more experienced and faster but defense wise he depends on armor to protect him from harm.” She taps her finger on the building as she thinks. “He is mouthy and tries to get his opponent fired up so they will mess up a lot.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed May 25, 2011 1:39 pm

Bardock smiles and says, "Give me two shoots and I will destroy that armor and when I finish that I will get into his head faster then he can get into mine." He smiles and says, "This should be an easy task." He looks at her and says, "So are you going to fight too or are we going to do this one on one." He looks at her and then says, "When he gets here make sure you lead him to an area where their are no innocents." He the smirks and says, "I have more training to do feel free to join me or not." He then puts his foot on the ledge getting ready to leave but first he wanted to hear Her response.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 10:29 am

Demetria looks at him and says, “Like I am going to let you have all the fun of kicking my brother’s ass.” She changes into her true form and says, “Lead the way to where you want to train. I can keep up with you easily.” She looks down at the pedant around her neck and rips it off her. She says, “I don’t need that any longer…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:28 pm

Bardock smiles and says, "Keep up with me and follow close." He takes off and flies straight up towards the sky. As he flies up towards the sky Bardock looks at her and says, "So what was that pendent. He flies up to Kami's tower. He lands on Kami's home and then looks around as his family and friends approach them. Bardock looks at her and says, "My name is Bardock these are my faimily and friends." He extends his hand to her to shake her hand.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:27 pm

Demetria keeps up easily and says, "The pendant helps show my race's rank and bloodline." She watches his movements as she flies next to him. She stops at the tower as he did. She looks at him confused as he offered his hand to her. She says calmly, "I am Demetria." She looks at Gohon and the other a moment not saying another word.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:16 pm

Bardock pulls back his hand and then says, "Don't worry they don't bite." He laughs and walks over towards his family. He looks at his father and says, "Her brother is coming he is said to be a very powerful opponet." He looks back and says, "Everybody this is Demetria she has come to train her brother will be here in this fight it will just be me and Demetria but you all will be helping her train me and my father have some other things to tend too." He turns to his father Gohan and says, "Can we go somewhere else and talk." Gohan nodds and walks off Bardock turns to Demetria and says, "They may not be as strong as me indivdually but put them together and your in for one hell of a work out." He turns and follows his father to the time chamber.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:20 am

Demetria looks at Bardock a moment as she understood. She looks at the others scanning their power levels with her eyes. She could see they were all very strong but were not able to help them in their fight. She gives them each a bow of respect but does not say a word. She also was still confused over their kind. She watches him head towards the time chamber and then follows calmly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:44 pm

Gohan leads the way into the chamber. Bardock opens the door and then turns to seeing Demetrai following. He stops and says, "Demetrai...." he points to his Uncle who came flying over. Goten lands on the ground and says, "Ms. Demetria. Nobody is allowed in their with Bardock and my brother." Bardock smiles and says, "The explosion that took us both out is just a meger blast when me and my father begin training." He looks at her and says, "Train with them for a while in just hand to hand combat." He turns and then walks into the door saying, "I will come to get you in a day or two." He walks into the room and closes the door."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:09 pm

Demetria nods slowly and then walks over to the others. She did not speak to them too much. She did train with them through hand to hand combat like he asked her to. They were all rather fun to fight but were a bit too easy for her. She stops fighting for a bit to give them a rest and so she could get some food in her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:27 pm

Goten and Pam show Demetria where they went to get food. Piccolo was a very good cook. He made them all something to eat after hearing their arrival. He then looked up as Pam and Demetria walked in he looks at Demetria and says, "You must be the mysterious fighter who gave Bardock such a work out." He smiles and says, "Have something to eat.

In the time chamber Bardock was working on another fusion blast this one would be more difficult. Even after Bardock masterd the technique he wouldn't be able to much of anything unless he could find a faster way for him to get the technique summoned and use before getting attacked.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:38 pm

Demetria looks at Piccolo with a smile and says, “I am Demetria. I would have given him more of a work out if my pendant had not made me go into my human form.” She looks at all the food and slowly making herself a plate. She eats slowly enjoying the fact that she might have found a place where she can be herself instead of being cold and deadly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:44 pm

Piccolo looks at her and says, "If their is one thing I have ever learned its never underestimate the Sayin." He looks up and says, "They have surppassed every power level I have ever seen." He looks at her and says, "This fight with your borhter. He will most likely take Bardock to his max but I have no idea who will win." He looks at Demetrai and says, "After lunch you train with me." He smiles and says, "Well we are glad to have you aboard."

In the time chamber Bardock and his father continue to train. The KahmehaCannon is such a powerfulmove. It was a fusion of the Kahmeha-meha and Gohans on creation of Piccolo's Special beam Cannon. Gohan Called it his SayinsCannon. Bardock was having a difficult time fusing them.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:35 pm

Demetria nods slowly and says, “But the pendant I had kept my powers in check. So when he does fight my brother, he better pray he does not take it off.” She finishes her food and fights Piccolo as they had planned. She easily kept him on his toes with an attack called Hydro Beam where she absorbs the water in the air and turns it into a heated energy blast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:19 pm

Piccolo was shocked at how powerful the girl was. He instantly looked at the time chamber. He then looks at the girl and says, "We got to get you in their soon so you can release your full powers and we can see what you are working with." He then turns to Goten and trunks and says, "For now you two can fuse and give her more of a hand to hand training. The two smile and fuse together and make Gotenks and charge in too fight Demertria.

In the chamber Bardock had pulled off an succesful fusion but it took so much out of him just to get the fusion right the blast didn't go any where and almost exploded in his face near killing him. Gohan grabs his son and picks him up and drags him through the door Bardocks clothes cut and turn as he was limp over his fathes shoulder. Piccolo sees him coming out and dashes over to help. They get him laid out on the floor just outside the doors and Piccolo gives him a senzu bean and wakes him up. Even with the power of the senzu bean it hardly woke him up the power of the blast had surpassed the expectations of Gohan. Bardock leans foward and says, "That was one hell of a blast."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:49 pm

Demetria looks at the fused warrior as she easily dodged their moves. She grabs their fists and in one quick move she defused them and knocked them on their asses. She looks at them as they hit the ground and says, "You guys movements are too slow." She could sense the energy blast and went Bardock is braught out, she watches him calmly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:36 pm

Bardock smiles as he felt the senzu bean work he forces himself up even though he was hurting more then he wanted to admit. He looks at Demetria and says, "The day after tomorrow its me and you training time." He looks at Piccolo and smiles he touches his shoulder and then cuts his eyes to Gotenks. His smile growing wider. "You two quit playing with her and take it two super saying 3 she can handle it." He then reaches out and grabs Gotenks arm throwing him into the time chamber. He looks at his father and says, "Everybody into the time chamber." He forces himself to walk in and then says, "Beware my new attack though I don't want any fatalities. He smiles as he walks into the room.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:03 pm

Demetria looks at Bardock a moment as he was pretty much was hiding more than he would like to admit. She does not follow them into the time chamber. “There is something I need to do really quick.” She disappears as she heads for where she had landed on this planet. Her crystal spaceship activates and floats in front of her. She says, “I need you to take on a new form as a weapon. I don’t plan on leaving this world for a while.” The ship pulsates and takes the shape of a huge sword.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:34 pm

Bardock walks into the time chamber and says, "Everybody out until Demetria is back." He then looks at his father Gohan and says, "We have to make the blast more powerful and find a way to summon it faster." He jumps into the air and says, "Kameha-Caaannnoon!!!!!" The blast started off by summoning the Kai to his fingers and then after the blast had become as concentrated as much as it could it would then form into a large orange ball with a red outline. The blast then had to fuse together to make the ten small concentrated balls to make one powerful blast the problem is it took a massive about of Kai and concentration. This took a ton of time that Bardock didn't want to waste on trying to find an opening long enough for him to fire the the blast.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:31 pm

Demetria comes back to them her energy signature is a little different than before. She walks into the time chamber ready to train until she drops. The sword was attached to her arm and moving deeper in her skin becoming a part of her internal armor. She looks at the others a moment before grabbing a fruit to eat slowly sucking the energy from it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:10 pm

Trunks and Goten run into Demetria. "Bardock and Gohan kicked everybody out of the time chamber until you got back I don't think he has really perfected the move he has been trying to perfect for the last two days." Goten looks at Demetria's arm and says, "Trunks get the Z sword." Trunks leaves and comes back with the sword. Goten looks at Demtria and says, "How about one more sparing session." He looks at Trunks and says, "You take the sword arm I got the other one." They both square off with Demtria awaiting her reply.

In the chamber Bardock was getting closer and closer to perfecting the his new technique the blast was coming along much faster it was even ten folds more powerful then the last time when he used it and almost took himself out. He was happy that he could even do the SayianCannon in his regular form. He couldn't wait to try it out in battle.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:45 pm

Demetria looks at them with a smile as she was still able to keep them on their toes. She says, “I am going to have to teach you boys how to boost up your flexibility if you are ever going to beat me in a fight.” She disarms them both of their swords. She then grabs another apple and eats it watching the time chamber closely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:32 pm

After the last boom Pam opened the door and says, "She is back." Bardock looks down and says, "Tell everybody to come on in. He lands on the ground and looks at his father. Gohan smiles and says, "Alright son I hope you are ready for the fight of a life time." Bardock looks at everyone as they start to enter the room. He points to Demetria as she was the last one to enter. He then says this place is unlimited just don't blow up the door." He smiles as he then looks at everybody else and says, "Today we will have a free for all a fight to the last man standing." He smiles and leaps back blasting a powerful blast of kai at everybody.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:53 pm

Demetria sighs as he shot the blast at them and did not move out of the way like the others did. She puts her hand out and literally grabs it. She then adds her own twist of energy sending it back at Bardock with 200 times more force behind it. She planned on putting him to the test until he could truly beat her in a fight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum