The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SilverFng Only

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

SilverFng Only - Page 4 Empty Re: SilverFng Only

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:40 am

Demetria looks at him with a sigh and says, “Even if I told you no that you could not help me, you would do it anyway.” She looks him in the eyes and says, “I just don’t want you all to get hurt because of my fight with my father.” She looks at the sky a moment trying to sense her brother’s progress. She tenses up as she picks up on her brother’s emotions. She says softly, “He is so angry with me but in a way he is proud of me for sticking up for myself.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:40 pm

Bardock looks at her and says, "Demetria if you don't want to we don't have to kill your brother." He looks at the sky. "If we can get him to join us killing him won't be something we have to do." He looks at her to see what she may want to do.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:25 pm

Demetria looks at him a moment and says, “I don’t know if we can wade him to our side. He does not know our father like I do.” She jumps again and stands up on her feet. “He is here early…” She dashes off quickly to meet her eldest older brother.

Shiro’s ship lands with a quake outside the city like he did not want weaklings to enter the fight. The crystal ship stays in the crater as the hatch opens up. Out steps a tall well built armor covered man with deep brown eyes. He looks around and easily spots Demetria coming his way. He removes his horned helmet as she stops in front of him.

His long brown hair flows through the wind as they stare at each other intensely. Finally he is the first to speak. “You know why I am here don’t you sister?” She nods and says, “You are here to kill me for disobeying an order and to destroy this planet.” He says calmly, “Yes that would be the most part of it.” He reaches out and gently runs his fingers through her hair. She says getting fidgety, “We don’t need to fight you know. I know you sense father is mad with power and unfit to rule.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:52 am

Bardock flies up behind her. He stops as he looks at her brother. Her brother was bigger then Bardock but that dosen't bother Bardock. He just smiles as he thinks back on the fights his father had when he was young. The fight vs. cell, frezzia, buu, and vegeta. They were all larger then his father when he fought them and that never stopped his father from winning or at least being a great effort in the fight. Bardock just smiled and looked at her brother as his Cell if he refused to join them.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:03 am

Shiro looks at Bardock a moment and says, “That boy must be someone special if he got you to change your mind.” Demetria laughs and says, “Hell no he is just the only one to give me a challenge in over eight hundred years.” Shiro chuckles and ruffles her hair with a smile. He says, “That’s the sister I know and love.” He sighs and says, “If I were to spare this world, what would happen?” She smiles and says, “You could live here in peace.” He looks at the sky with a smile, “There is no such thing as peace for a monster like me.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:46 pm

Bardock looks at her and then to Shiro and says, "I have seen monsters turned to peace I have watched people with good intentions to monsters." He looks at Shiro and then too Demetria. "Talk too him if you can get him to switch sides I am more then willing to talk but if not we can reslove this his way." He looks at Shiro and says, "Normally I am more then willing to have a good fight but your sister really cares for you." He takes a few steps back.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:21 am

Demetria laughs some as she could see Bardock’s desire for a good fight in his eyes. Shiro sees this too and says, “Well it looks like all three of us want a good fight. I will make you both a deal. If you two can beat me in a fight, I will not destroy this planet and I will help you move our people to this planet. I will even remove some of my armor to make things interesting.” Demetria says, “And if you win big brother, I will let you have my blade of hell.” Shiro says, “You got a deal.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:19 pm

Bardock smiles as he takes off his shirt if your not wearing armor neither am I this fight is already handicaped by the two on one fight. He looks at Demetria thinking about the injures she suffered from his new attack and he was wondering if she was at one hundred percent. He watches his shirt fall to the ground and make a devistating boom. He then lowers himself all the way to ground and waits to see the next move.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:37 pm

Demetria was not healed yet and she was bleeding again. Shino let's out slight huff as he can smell the blood. He says, "I would offer you time to heal sister but that is an insualt to the skill you have as a warrior." She smiles and says calmly, "Damn right..." He smiles and the two of them duke it out without using their powers. Just the natural skill they have gained over the years. Demetria was smaller but easily more faster and more flexiable than her brother by far. Soon Shino gets irratated at the idea that his slave sister might actually beat him in a fair fight. So he smiles as he shoots a red energy at her. On the surface it does not seem to cause any harm but soon she let's out a cry of extreme pain as her right arm is blown to bits and Shino kicks her hard in the ribs before she can react. She is sent flying into the ground and makes a fifty foot deep dent in the ground when she hits it. Shino laughs and says, "She actually fell for my little loving big brother act! She is as foolish as her dead mothers!" Demetria is out cold but her body is already going into over drive to heal itself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:56 pm

Bardock rushed over to her body as it hit the ground. He places his hand on her chest to search for a heart beat. When he feels it. He strokes her hair back and lifts her off the ground. He glares at her brother and says, "I will return." He craddles Demetria in one arm and places two fingers on his head and smiles as he teleports to Kami's tower. He places her on a bed and strokes her hair out of her face and then Teleports back before her brother could get to curious of where he was.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:11 pm

Demetria does not feel Bardock move her but she does feel him touch her skin. Her healing wounds are still bleeding heavily from the intensity of the damage. She was going to be out cold for a while. When he returns to the battlefeild, Shino had not moved and he was still laughing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:46 pm

Bardock glare at him and then smirks. "If your sister was one hundred percent you would have lost." He looks at Shino and smiles. He holds his left hand back and starts focusing his kai. He was doing his sayincannon but in a way he had never done it before. He was doing it with one hand. He smiles as his sayincannon reaches onehundred percent. He looks at Shion and says, "I hope this dosen't kill you."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:06 pm

Shino looks at him with a smile sensing the energy from Bardock’s coming attack. He says, “You might be right but I will never fall at the hands of a slave.” He appears behind him and says, “What does it matter to you though? She is not even a part of your race.” He starts attacking her full blast. He smiles and says, “Maybe you wish to mate with her and give her children...”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:59 pm

Bardock smiles as Shino did exactly what he expected him to do. He places his hand up to parry off a few attacks with his free arm and then he in the middle of a parry placed two finger on his head and telports no more than two feet above Shino and fires his sayiancannon right down on top of shinos head. He then uses his telport to get out of the range of the attack and smiles at the heavens and says, "Thanks for teaching me teleportation grandpa.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:13 am

Shino sighs and endures the attack and all hidden his armor gets blasted away but when the dust settles, he is still standing. He says, “You foolish boy. I am not that easily beaten.” He locates Bardock and attacks him like crazy not giving him time to summon any energy. He says, “I am going to enjoy destroying your world.” He lunches several fire balls at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:44 am

Bardock learning from watching Demtria's fight with him earlier dodges the fire balls. He then smiles and says, "The funny thing is you think thats all I had. He smiles and transforms into super sayin two and before he could give Shino time to figure out what happened he appeared in front of him and hit him in the chest sending him flying into the ground.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:49 pm

Shino fell to the ground with a boom and he stays down for a couple seconds before getting up and lunching more fire based attacks at him. He says getting pissed off, “Well looks like I am going to step up my game.” He starts focusing his energy and his power rises beyond measure. The earth begins to shake and break apart. Meanwhile, Demetria is still out cold and is developing a fever from all the stress. She says in his mind, “Be careful Bardock…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:13 am

Bardock hears Demetria's warning as he gets more and more fustrated while being forced to stay away from Shino firing all of those attacks at him. He fires a Kai blast and then uses his great gandfathers teleporting technique to get behind Shino and fires a huge meskno attack.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum