The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP

2 posters

Page 8 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Go down

The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP - Page 8 Empty Re: The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:20 pm

He grinned..."ill keep that in mind ladies Avani." He says watching as se moved off him..."training in the rain is better...makes things more challenging." He says with a grin as she poked him..."alright alright." He says with a smile as he sprung to his feet...he then stopped..."someone is close..." he says stepping infront of her and pulling out a dagger out of his coat as a horse drew closer...after the person came closer he lowered his weapon..."its your father." He says as he bowed slightly when he came up to them.."sorry if I worried you...I was just teaching her some things." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP - Page 8 Empty Re: The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:42 pm

She tensed up the moment he said someone was close, shifting a little and moving closer to him she waited until she spotted the horse and immediately relaxed, " he was probably wondering where i was at. " mumbled, ducking her head a little,allowing her hair to slide forward to cover part of her face. " afternoon papa. sorry to worry you . "

The moment the two came into view he pulled his horse to a stop, arching a brow at his daughter's attire, " Avani. i know i have said it before, but i think i must say it again. why can't you wear something more... decent for riding , rather then men trousers?" He slid a glance over to Jacent, waving his hand a little. " nonsense, i have a feeling she either talked you into it like she does the other's , or she nudged you in that direction.. . what.. what exactly where you teaching her?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:48 pm

He looked to him..."no sir it was me that suggested comming out here" he says as he cocked his head to the side..."I was teaching her the basics of defending her self if in a situation I'm rendered injured or killed.." he says looking up to him. "Your daughter is a fast learner sir." He says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:04 pm

he arched a brow, leaning back in the saddle and eyeing Jacent and his daughter curiously, reaching up to lightly scratch his beard." mmmm that does sound like a good idea.. granted a lady shouldn't have to fight but... given the situation i think that is good. " he grinned shifting a little more in the saddle" but of course. she has her mother's smart's. she was a very fast learner so no surprise our daughter is too. but i think its time to come in, we have company coming, and granted i trust the company but i do not wish for you or my daughter to be caught out in the open in case.. something does arise.. Avani, grab Sugar, and Jacent will follow closely.. " he looked to Jacent and frowned. " you seem.. a bit different then what the captain was telling me.. he even said you where extremely fast.. i wish to see this for myself if you do not mind?"

Avani blushed bright, glad that her father wasn't mad at all, then did as she was told and went over and fetched Sugar, climbing up into the saddle and moving her horse to stand next to her father's. waiting for Jacent. smiling warmly at him " oh yes papa. i was there on the balcony and got to see him that first time.. he was very fast. i couldn't even see him move."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:09 pm

He looked tohim and nodded his head.."I see." He says with a smile.."we here actually just getting ready to head back ourselves." He says with a smile as he cocked his head to the side..."oh I am fast....how would you want me to demonstrate sir?" He asks whisteling and thunder came over standing next to him.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:21 pm

he thought for a moment, then grinned" how about tonight?.. in the sparring room.. plenty of watcher's. and Avani will be there as well so you don't have to worry about her. she will be close at hand and easy to defend. plus there will be other soldiers.. we could say.. make a game out of it?.. see how many men you can take down at once. mmm sound fair enough? .. " he slid a glance between Jacent and Avani, catching a bit of the blush on both of them, or was it just from the practice they did." hmmm anything else i should know about? . what else where you two doing?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:43 pm

He looked to him listening closely..."that sounds fun to me...I will he prepaired" he says with a smile before turning slightly red in the cheeks when he asked what else they were doing.."out...ahh..that's it sir...just teaching ladie Avani something's that's all." He says as he rubbed the back of his head before getting on his horse..
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:47 pm

he arched a brow, noting the redness that came to his cheeks even more. he grinned. " uh huh.. she wasn't teaching you anything was she? .. i am merely picking on you. Avani can be a handful i know this. " he glanced to his daughter who just gave an innocent look which he didn't believe one bit. " come on then, let us get back. . Avani, stay with him. i will be up ahead."

Avani blushed bright red before shaking her head, " he was merely teaching me things Papa and then we talked during a break. that is all we where doing nothing else. " she grinned, glancing to him then back to her father before nodding" alright i will . " she watched her father move ahead before turning to Jacent. " heh, thought he would be mad, apparently not. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:21 pm

He looked him and chuckled..."I guess so sir." He says as hbthen nodded his heade looking to Avani and then back to her father..."lead the way sir." He says as he then looked back to Avani..."he didn't seem mad at all...he wad just worried about you." He says with smile as he rode next to her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:24 pm

she nodded and smiled at him, letting her father get a little further up ahead." uh huh. so i take it you have never been kissed before?." she grinned, giving him an innocent look " you know.. in those game's papa usually does.. winner sometimes get a kiss as a price from whoever they choose. .. "

Oh yea she was up to something, she liked Jacent, and wanted him to experience anything he could. since it appeared he had been missing out on alot due to his upbringing.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:32 pm

He liked over to her and then grinned shaking his head.."no I haven't been kissed before" he says with a smile as he cocked his head to the side..."really...that's interesting.." he says as he then grinned again..."I know for a fact that I can win this little game." He says as he looked to her..."and that makes me want to try harder." He says with a wink.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:34 pm

she blushed and grinned" oh really? and why is that? what fair maiden has gotten your eye sight that you wish to kiss?" teased, shifting a little in her saddle and glanced back at her father who now had met up with two more guards and was currently giving order's to the captain. probably to double security while they waited for their company to arrive. she wondered who it was in the first place. " mmmm wonder how many games he will have of this. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:47 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."your the only woman that I know ladie Avani." He says with a smile as he then looker ahead as well..."I dunno but it sounds like it will be a blast." He says as he looked to her again..."you wouldn't get mad if I picked you would you ladie Avani?" He asked her curiously
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:51 pm

She blushed even more and tried her best not to giggle, glancing away for a few minutes before looking back at him and grinned. " no i would not. might even be honored . " she teased, reaching over to poke him a little. when she looked forward she spotted her father staring at her curiously , her blush deepened and she immediately brought her hand back and held onto the reigns..

It was a wonder he wasn't mad at her or anything, but then again.. she was starting to think that maybe he was curious to see if she was actually interested an a guy. Since she had spent the last few years turning away any other bachelor she didn't like. Out the corner of her eye she watched as her father continued to study the two before he turned around and headed to the stable's with his horse. She swore he had been smiling.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:01 pm

He looked to her..."really...alright then." He says with a grin chuckling slightly as she poked him. He then looked up as well seeing her father looking at the two of them..."I hope I didn't get you in trouble ladie Avani." He says as he rode next to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:06 pm

she smiled" no no, if you did. he would be yelling right about now and saying stuff about being inappropriate or something.. but he is not.. so i know i am not in trouble and neither are you. " pulling her horse to a stop she slid off the saddle, grimacing at the slight soreness in her body now as she patted Sugar on the neck. " extra feed for them i think . what do you think Jacent?"

She looked over at him , grinning as she reached up and lightly petted Thunder's soft muzzle. " i think he deserves it. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:15 pm

He grinned..."thats good then." He says with a smile as he got off his horse as well patting his neck..."I think they deserve it as well." He says with a smile as he looked to her.."so what time should we head to the sparing room?" He asks her curiously
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:20 pm

she grinned as she led the two horses into the stable's, sticking Thunder in the same large stall with Sugar, since the stall had an open door in the back for them to go out into the horse field. " mmm probably as soon as we are done now? . they will be gathering up and the maids will be setting the table's around the large room since company usually likes to watch a good sparring match with dinner. and since its nearly dinner time.. i think that is where we will be eating, and the room is very large, even with the tables you will have plenty of room to move about and spar. " she went about to removing both equipment's on the horses.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:25 pm

He smiles as he looked to her. "Alright then sounds good to me." He says as he helped her with the horses. Once they were done he stretched alittle and his stomach growled.."unmarked must be running low.." he says with a chuckle as he looked to her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:02 pm

she blinked and frowned" unmarked? what the heck is that?" wiping her hands on her pants she took a hold of his wrist and tugged him out of the stable. " well come on then, i hear your stomach. you are hungry. " she grinned, looking back at him before bringing him inside, passing her father without even looking. " the cook will be cooking something good and ohhh . we have to well.. figure things out i think. "

she grinned, looking at him as she passed several guards. " ooo its alot of guards here, i think they might try and take you on."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:13 pm

He grinned.."its nothing.." he says as she grabbed his wrist and tugged him out of the stable. He followed her inside looking to the guards as well..."I'm sure I wont have a problem." He says with a grin as he looked back to her. "I smell somthing really good.." he says his stomach growling again.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:16 pm

" uh huh, thats not nothing. i wanna know what it is. don't make me sit on you for it. " she teased, laughing as she heard his stomach growl again. " mmm smells like rabbit stew this time. " grinned, leading him to the sparring room and sure enough they had already set up the table's and laying things out. " wow does he work fast. " shaking her head she looked back to Jacent. " eat before or after spar?"

" hopefully before " her father grinned as he appeared behind the two. placing his hand on Avani's shoulder" that is not nice Avani, to drag your guard around like that, you could have made him trip and fall and hurt himself. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:20 pm

Jacent grinned as he followed her...he heard her father come up behind them..."yes before." He says with a grin before chuckling..."its alright sir...it would be better then me having to chase her around." He grinned as he eyed her and then looked back to her father..."ill be sure to not make your guards look bad out there....can't have anyone thinking their weak." He says with a grin
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:25 pm

he laughed, shaking his head as he nudged avani. '' get yourself into proper clothing child. i am sure you both could use a quick wash up.. and no worries sir jacent. if you beat them. then they know they must get better and train harder."

avani grinned, trying her best not to get too embarrassed before nodding. " yes papa i will go change. " skirting around him and heading up the stairs. she glanced back at jacent. knowing he would follow like usual. " heh excited are you?."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:48 pm

He grinned and nodes his head.."thats a good way to Look at it." He says with a smile before watching ladie Avani head away..."ill be back down in a few sir." He says as he followed ladie Avani..."oh yes very excited...its going to be fun." He says with a smile. As he walked next to her ..."so what do you think?" He asks
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next