The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP

2 posters

Page 7 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Go down

The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP - Page 7 Empty Re: The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:21 pm

she flushed more before giving a smile" ohhh no no. everything is fine Jacent. uhh my mind is just.. going to certain place's it probably shouldn't.. heh. so tell me.. what where thinking about earlier?" now she wanted to know and now she was going to ask. hopefully he wouldn't ask her, but giving her luck.. that wasn't going to happen any time soon.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP - Page 7 Empty Re: The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:28 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."oh alright then." He says with a smile as he then blushed slightly when she brought up about wanting to know what he was ruining eairler..."if you wanna know ill tell you." He says as he cocked his year to the side..."when you asked if there was somthing I wanted to see or do...its just I've never seen a woman with out cloths on..." he says blushing Alittle more.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:34 pm

she blinked before blushing brightly , giggling at that thought" ahh i see.. well thats natural, especially for someone who hasn't seen a woman's body before. did your umm handlers teach you to ignore your curiousity?" she moved off of him, sitting next to him still blushing " uummm.. i dunno if i can fix that though heh , granted i have seen the male body. yet you haven't seen a female.. oh boy. " shaking her head and blushing more she glanced around then back at him. " not even .. ummm those women who sell themselves?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:39 pm

He looked to her and nodded his head..."yes we were taught to ignore urges and curiousity ." He says sitting up slightly when she moved off of him.."sort for embarrassing your ladie Avani.." he then cocked his head to the side..."women sell themselves?....why would they do that?." He questioned curiously.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:43 pm

she smiled" no no , you didn't embarrass me. the topic however.. was a little embarrassing but i can still talk about it.. oh wow.. ummm well.. yes they do.. the.. women who think they can't get by from anything else. or if they like that kind of thing, they sell sex for money.. " she shrugged, before looking around. " i think its called a brothel?.. usually a place that houses women who do that. and men go and well enjoy the flesh of a woman.. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:48 pm

He looked at her geting even more curious now..."sex?" He questioned.."I thought that only determined male and female..." he says as he eyed her curiously.."never heard of a place where they sell flesh....why would anyone want that...that's weird...do they just cut chunks off and feed it to people?" He questioned curiously as he eyed her..."remind me not to go there I don't feel like being eaten alive...or eating people.." he says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:54 pm

Her eyes grew wider the more question's he asked, and they where question's she didn't think any male would ask.. well anyone actually , she couldn't help but bust out laughing while going beat red in the face, giggling and snickering she had to take a moment to calm down and relax. " ohhh no no no. oh my .. your like a very curious child you know." she grinned, now she could atleast tell him a few things. " Sex is the physical act between a man and a woman .. when they umm.. take their clothing off, and well... reap all benefits of being married and creating children.. "

shaking her head and glancing wildly about before looking back at him and taking in another deep slow breath." and as for selling the flesh , its not like that. they don't.. cut chunks . oh goodness no they don't.. Selling their flesh means. women get paid by men to allow them to have sex with them.. thats all. " shaking her head and tugging the tether out of her hair before running her fingers through it she smiled.. " umm wel.. geez.. i think.. umm the other soldiers could take you out and get a woman for you so you can experience .. uhh sex for the first time, unless you wanna wait till you get married and then you and your wife could uhh explore that area together?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:02 pm

He looked to her cocking his head to the side when she started laughing. He then listened to her intently before nodding..."oh I get what your saying now....OK...interesting.." he says as he thought on it for a bit before listening to her comment about going out with the soldiers...."that would be impossible ladie Avani....I have to shadow you...I can risk going out..." he says as he eyed her..."your life is my life...I will die to protect you.." he says with a smile.."now my trunk to ask what you were thinking if you don't mind about earlier when you blushed and couldn't look at me for a few minutes" he says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:08 pm

she rolled her eyes before sighing. " i am sure you could go out for one night. huh? ohh." blushing brighter she chewed on her lower lip , glancing away from him then back to him. " ahhh ok.. well .. about that.. it was umm when i was sitting on you and uhh it felt good .. well you felt umm good.. under me.. and my mind uhh sorta went down south.. to that dirty little area that usually brings up image's of two people ummm enjoying themselves?" she wondered if he would even understand that.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:16 pm

He looked to her...."I can't risk it.." he says with a smile as he then cocked his head to the side listening to her closely before putting everything together..."so you thought about having sex with me then?" He asks her curiously
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:20 pm

she flushed brightly and ducked her head, letting her hair cover her face" its a natural response.. i mean anyone attracted to anyone would uhh think of doing things like that.. it just sort of happens.. its not bad or anything and its not like i was going to do anything against your will.. err.. not like i could anyways since your alot stronger then me and stuff." most woman her age would avoid the conversation all together but she was outspoken and .. being herself. telling him the truth was just natural. that and he was curious on all things.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:25 pm

He looked to her and then grinned slightly..."I understand...kinda like an urge or just a thought" he says as he cocked his head to the side..."I maybe stronger but I'm not allowed to hurt you...so technically you could force me against my will...and as curious as I am I would just let you anyway." He says being truthful.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:30 pm

she nodded" yes like an urge or a thought.. wait.. wha?" blinked , staring him pretty much shocked. " but i would never force you against your will. that is just.. well. wrong.. i mean the act in itself of sex i hear is pleasurable. . but forcing you is not.. your safe.." tucking her hair behind her ear again she slid a look at him and smiled. " you can't be near me all the time you know. men are not allowed in the wash room while i am bathing. unless you where my husband.. heh. " she shrugged, though she had already told him her father wanted her marry, he would be extremely happy if she was married to a soldier who could protect her at all times and he would be allowed to rest easy.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:41 pm

He grinned as he looked to her cockingbhis head to the see listening to here closely..."what is pleasure?" He asked her curiously as he then nodded his head..."that is true I cannot be there but I can be at the door just incase....and I would sense if someone else elwere in there ladie Avani." He says...he then thought of another question..."have you ever had sex?" He asked
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:11 pm

she shook her head before laying back on the ground. " pleasure is just what feels good or really good.. kind of like kissing." glancing over at him and poking his side she blushed. " no i have never had sex before. like i said. father is very protective."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:17 pm

He looked to her and cocked his head to the side..."kissing?" He says as he eyed her...."my head is gonna explode with knowledge today." He says as then nodded..."its a good think that your father is protective...or you might not have been alive for me to protect." He says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:24 pm

she stared at him before smiling" yes kissing.. where your mouth is on a womans mouth... you are a guard.. your supposed to be observent.. dont tell me you havent seen kissing before?. " she grinned and poked him." ah sorry maybe i should wait till tomorrow to tell you anything else?. i dont want your head to explode from too much information."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:42 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."that was forbidden where I was raised..." he says to her with a chuckle as he cocked his head to the side..."no its OK...I'm basically an empty book that needs to be filled in." He says with a smile as she poked him
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:07 pm

she shook her head. ." well you live here now and suvh things like kissing and havinh fun is not forbidden"she watched for a moment before shrugging. " alright suite yourself.what else would you like to learn about and maybe i can explain?" atleast it wasnt that late in the day and since it was real nice outside,hot though but every now and then a cool breeze would show up. she was happy to tell him things. granted some things where embarassing but she still told him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:33 pm

He looked to her and smiles..."I guess that's a good way to look at it." He says with a smile as he cocked his head to the side..."I want you to tell me something I don't know" he says with a grin as he reached over and poked her lightly
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:45 pm

she squeaked as he poked her before laughin as she sat up again." . and what exactly would that br?. i am not a mind reader so i do not know what it is you do not know. ' she poked him back. completely relaxed now as she teased and poked him
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:49 pm

He looked to her and then smiles..."I dunno." He says with a grin laughing as she poked him back. He smirked slightly as he moved behind her and started to tickle her sides. He was having fun at the moment.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:16 am

her eyes widened before laughing as he suddenly tickled her, the man could move fast that was for sure. surprising her with the tickling as well.squirming in his hold,she managed to turn around and face him, throwing her bidy weight at him to knock him over and pin him down like he showed her. even used her knees to pin his arms down. though she was sure he could easily get out of that.

trying to catch her breath from all the laughing she leaned down and grinned. her nose mer inches from his. " you sir jacent. or full of surprises. i like that. but i think we best get back before papa worries yes?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:41 am

He grinned as he tickled her and was supprised when she turned around and then pushed him backwards pinning his arms with his knees.. "Your pretty good. He says as he looked up at her when she leaned down her face inches from his. "You like suprises huh?" He says as he then nodded..."Your prolly right we should get back." He says looking up into her eyes once more. He blushed slightly thinking dirty again..."Same time tomorrow?" He asks her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:37 pm

she grinned, nodding " well only when its good surprises ." she watched him blush again , grinning before leaning up and glancing over at the horses. " yes, and same time tomorrow.. if it doesn't rain that is. ." she pointed over to the north. " dark clouds off in the distance, could bypass us.. or.. could hit us dead on with some much needed rain. ." looking back down at him she grinned and got up off of him, lightly poking him. " hehe come on.. papa might be in the sparring room right now."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next